Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama
Hallmark's Holly Robinson Peete Series Coming in February; Remembering Sitcom Writer Bob Schiller
Disney Picks Up 2nd Season of Raven Sitcom; Family Matters Cast Reunites

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 10-20-2009, 01:41 AM   #61
wenn607
Occasional Poster
wenn607

Oh No Posts and Bumping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pus$y Galore
Because unlike you, I have been a longtime member of this site and while undergoing my treatments last year, it was being bumped every few hours. You couldn't miss the title of the thread - I didn't even have to read the posts - the title alone was getting me down. If you read my entire post and the reasoning behind it, especially having a mother who's fighting the disease herself now, you should understand that. All I wanted was people to back off a bit on the running thread and maybe putting up a positve thread about celebrities who've beaten the disease (which there is one now). I would think you'd rather look at that one than morbidly trying to see how long your mother has.
And btw, I wasn't the only member being brought down by this thread. There were others.
I am not sure what being bumped means?The fact is that this thread may never end and some people here are probably here to look for fascinations beyond our imagination.There is really nothing you or I could do to stop their morbidity is there?About the positive thread,you could have started that yourself and I think it is great that it is here.And you are not me and you have no right to assume that you know what I am thinking or what brought me here.As for seeing how long my mother has,I want to find a way to give her MORE MORE MORE time! I took a look here and explained how I got here.Through a site called Care 2 causes.I guess that you did not read that part.What you think I am doing is of no importance to me anyhow.If you hate this thread so much,why do you keep reading it and posting on it?You could see the title and pass it by without looking to see what people are saying.That is something I do not understand about you.Why read this if it hurts you so very much.I read and looked at it once.You seem to have been here more then once.This time I am only here to reply to comments given to me.I have not looked or reread any celebrity photos or any facts about their deaths.I am so sorry you have to go through the trauma of chemotherapy and cancer.I do know how awful and tragic it is.If I could take my mothers pain away and give it to myself I would.She has always been a wonderful woman which is more than I can say for myself.For your own sake,try to stay away from here and find brighter and more uplifting things to read.I don't know what else to say!Wendy
Old 10-20-2009, 01:58 AM   #62
wenn607
Occasional Poster
wenn607

Lightbulb Do you like to hurt people because you are hurting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pus$y Galore
I hear ya Sweety. I too, am in remission, but every headache, every dizzy or nausea spell I wonder if it's coming back. It's still too fresh to put to the back of your mind. And I'm sure Marvin is being warned like me to stay away from huge crowds, etc. now because of the H1N1 virus and other things that really threaten our health. It IS a black cloud always hanging over you once you've been diagnosed.

To me, the poster who just posted once (and mysteriously went to a sitcoms site to check on cancer deaths?????) was nothing more than a spammer since they mentioned this "great site". If anything, the post should have just been deleted. And if they were truly "grieving" you'd think they would have some compassion for people still battling this hideous disease. You can't help but to read the title and like I said, it was being bumped umpteen times a day at that point.

Let's just say a lot of celebs and regular people die from it. Hopefully even more survive it.

btw, glad to hear Marv's doing well! Luv to ya both my friend!
If you are referring to me"The poster who just posted once was nothing more than a spammer since they mentioned this "great site".I believe you are talking about me.I posted once,yes,I was here for the first time.Everyone was here for a first time at one pointt,right?You act like this is your private website or something?Weird! I had to go take care of my mother who is very very sick right now as you know.I am not on the computer every day all day.I did mention a great site to maybe help some people here find a place to help them!So to call me a spammer is rediculous and you need to find help for your voyeristic fascination with this post!Please stop calling me names.I am not a morbid spammer.I am a loving daughter.I care deeply about humans and animals.I cry,I contribute my time ,money,and anything else I can do to help.I did look at this site,which is my freedom to do so.I wanted to see who died from cancer,that's all.When a star dies from a disease,do you read the article or do you think it is morbid and turn the page never to look at it again and pretend it never happened?I have seen alot of people here who have shown care and love for the celebrities that they loved.There are probably alot of rotten comments here also,which makes you very upset and angry.This thread will bring all kinds of people,including you.Please open up your heart to a grieving woman and understand that I did not come here to upset you or be morbid.Your comment about my mother hurt me.I would never say anything to try to hurt you.This is everyone's website whether you like it or not.Report abuse if you see it.If you continue to comment to me I will be back but otherwise,like I said,I looked one time.You don't like people to be here and after I only came once you called me spam?I can't figure people out?
Old 10-20-2009, 03:06 AM   #63
Pusy Galore
Forum Veteran
In God's Arms Now

Attached Images

James Marshall Hendrix
Voodoo Chile

The Forum Legend formerly known as TripperFan

"religion is for people who are afraid of hell--spirituality is for people who have been through hell"---anonymous
Old 11-20-2009, 06:34 AM   #64
lingeries name
First Time Poster

01 September 2009
Korean actress Jang Jin Yeong died of cancer
Actress in Korean drama, Lobbyist, died of stomach cancer on 1st Sept 2009.
Fellow Korean actors and actresses attended her wake, they included Lobbyist co-star Song Il Gook.
Also Han Ji Min, Kim Ah Joong, Song Hye Gyo, Lee Byung Hun, Jin Goo, Kim Jung Eun, Ahn Jae Wook, etc.