Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

MeTV January 2018 Schedule Has Diff'rent Strokes; HBO Hit Comedy Returns for 2nd Year
getTV Acquires Norman Lear Sitcoms; Comedy Central Gets Scripted Comedy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 11:57 PM   #61
mriggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover79
What really ticked me off was that they FINALLY opened the Express lane - AS I WAS LEAVING!!!!

That drives me nuts!!!!

Old 01-07-2009, 01:09 AM   #62
catlover79
Forum Legend
God Bless Val

Every time I go to Target, on the busiest of nights, it's ALWAYS that way. Not everyone has 2 carts full of stuff, people!!

"I'm alive. I'm feeling good. I'm trying to live every moment as much as I can." - Valerie Harper, March 2013

Old 01-07-2009, 06:36 AM   #63
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

Quote:
Every time I go to Target, on the busiest of nights, it's ALWAYS that way. Not everyone has 2 carts full of stuff, people!!
I love it when I get to Target 15 minutes before my shift, pick up some lunch (usually soup in a bowl or Hot Pockets, depending on what I feel like), get in line and I'm waiting until 5 before my shift because the people ahead of me have too much **** in their carts. Hey, ****tards, GO SHOPPING EARLIER. See my nametag? I HAVE TO WORK, BITCH. MOVE IT.

Old 01-07-2009, 08:18 AM   #64
so elektrikkxx
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PZelda
I love it when I get to Target 15 minutes before my shift, pick up some lunch (usually soup in a bowl or Hot Pockets, depending on what I feel like), get in line and I'm waiting until 5 before my shift because the people ahead of me have too much **** in their carts. Hey, ****tards, GO SHOPPING EARLIER. See my nametag? I HAVE TO WORK, BITCH. MOVE IT.

That's happened to me too but I don't work at Target. I usually show up five minutes before I need to be at work, and as I'm heading toward the back to sign myself in, customers stop me to ask ridiculous questions that I never know the answers to. "In what aisle can I find _____ ?" or "Can you help me take my groceries to my car?" And of course, if I even dare SUGGEST that I didn't even sign in yet and I have to do that first before helping anyone or if I even say, "I'm technically not here, I didn't sign in yet" the manager reprimands me for "disrespecting" a customer. As if the customer who told me "You can sign in later, helping me is more important" ISN'T being disrespectful?

Old 01-07-2009, 03:58 PM   #65
Nighthawk76
Forum Veteran
Rachel Berry

Quote:

Even as someone who worked at Target for nearly five years and still loves shopping there, I have the same problems that you do. The express lanes are just never open. I'll go into the store to pick up one or two items and I'll have to wait 20 minutes in line behind five people who have carts filled to the brim.

Old 01-07-2009, 04:41 PM   #66
Hollow
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by safety pin
one of my online orders came today and all i got was a box of packaging material and a receipt.
GRRR. they offered to either refund it or send another one when they restock, i said i'll wait for another, but they refunded my payment instead. **** this, i'll take the refund and buy it somewhere else.

Old 01-07-2009, 06:06 PM   #67
catlover79
Forum Legend
God Bless Val

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking Up Laughing
Even as someone who worked at Target for nearly five years and still loves shopping there, I have the same problems that you do. The express lanes are just never open. I'll go into the store to pick up one or two items and I'll have to wait 20 minutes in line behind five people who have carts filled to the brim.
What's the point of even having Express lanes if they're not going to be used??

Old 01-07-2009, 06:47 PM   #68
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

Quote:
What's the point of even having Express lanes if they're not going to be used??
There was talk of Target phasing out express lanes, too. Fortunately, it doesn't seem to be catching on.

Old 01-07-2009, 09:54 PM   #69
dawsongirl
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by safety pin
GRRR. they offered to either refund it or send another one when they restock, i said i'll wait for another, but they refunded my payment instead. **** this, i'll take the refund and buy it somewhere else.
Wasn't from Old Navy, was it? My bf bought me some clothes from oldnavy.com and had them sent to me. I open them Christmas day and instead of a white cami, I get a red pair of baby pants. Ugh, so I have to send them back so I can get what my bf paid for. Based on what he's telling me, I may be getting the damn baby pants BACK. I clearly wrote on the receipt that I did not receive the cami and they could clearly see a red pair of infant pants was NOT on the recepit anywhere, but it sounds like I'm still going to get baby pants again. Can't wait for this box to come.

Old 01-07-2009, 09:55 PM   #70
dawsongirl
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PZelda
There was talk of Target phasing out express lanes, too. Fortunately, it doesn't seem to be catching on.
Ours are always open.

Old 01-07-2009, 09:56 PM   #71
catlover79
Forum Legend
God Bless Val

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsongirl
Ours are always open.
Too bad they can't farm it out!!

Old 01-09-2009, 04:08 PM   #72
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

You guys make me glad that I almost never set foot in Target
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Old 01-09-2009, 04:31 PM   #73
Sara Micelli

Send a message via AIM to Sara Micelli

IMO, Target is still 100x better than Walmart, though.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never,ever the same-source unknown.

"Suicide sometimes proceeds from cowardice, but not always; for cowardice sometimes prevents it; since as many live because they are afraid to die, as die because they are afraid to live"
-Charles Caleb Colton

Old 01-09-2009, 05:17 PM   #74
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

This, indeed.

Plus I get to shop after my shift, before the store opens! Neener neener

Old 01-09-2009, 06:58 PM   #75
Courtnee
Forum Veteran
MAN VS SAMMICH.

Send a message via AIM to Courtnee Send a message via MSN to Courtnee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara Micelli
IMO, Target is still 100x better than Walmart, though.
It really is. Wal Mart is bad about not paying their employees enough and for using sweat shop labor.
I gotta fly once, I gotta try once,
Only can die once, right, sir?
Ooh, life is juicy, juicy and you see,
I gotta have my bite, sir.
Get ready for me love, 'cause I'm a "comer"
I simply gotta march, my heart's a drummer
Don't bring around the cloud to rain on my parade

Closed Thread