Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Celebrate Halloween with The Simpsons on FXX; Sister Network FX Brings Back Comedy for 3rd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 23, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 09:42 PM   #16
Zoneboy
Forum Celebrity
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover79
^ Sorry to hear that, Charles - you and your girlfriend have had such bad luck with restaurants lately.

The worst part about that is almost everytime I try a restaurant for the first time, Something almost always goes wrong.

Old 12-27-2008, 09:44 PM   #17
catlover79
Forum Legend
God Bless Val

^ That's horrible, Charles...but the good thing is that I'm sure you get a lot of inspiration for your photo quotes from your experience!!

"I'm alive. I'm feeling good. I'm trying to live every moment as much as I can." - Valerie Harper, March 2013

Old 12-27-2008, 10:55 PM   #18
Courtnee
Forum Veteran
MAN VS SAMMICH.

Send a message via AIM to Courtnee Send a message via MSN to Courtnee

crammmpppsss.
I gotta fly once, I gotta try once,
Only can die once, right, sir?
Ooh, life is juicy, juicy and you see,
I gotta have my bite, sir.
Get ready for me love, 'cause I'm a "comer"
I simply gotta march, my heart's a drummer
Don't bring around the cloud to rain on my parade

Old 12-28-2008, 04:18 AM   #19
Chelsea
Semi-retired

Given the opportunity to make myself look like an idiot, I usually do so spectacularly.
Former Seth, 1986-2015
For questions, comments, troubleshooting, or forum help, please PM TJ.

Old 12-28-2008, 11:59 AM   #20
so elektrikkxx
Forum Regular

one of my ex boyfriends feels the need to copy EVERYTHING i do. first of all he didn't even have a myspace until he met me, he didn't know what it was. then he started dressing like me, wearing beaded bracelets like me, and buying my exact outfits. then, he added all my friends on my myspace. i eventually changed my style and guess what, he's starting to infringe on that too. i also took shirtless pictures for myspace and have started working out and guess who did the same thing right after!! he also bragged to me about having ****ed my ex, alanna, as if that is something to be proud of. i'm sick of him copying my every move because he is devoid of any knowledge of who/what HE is.

i decided to just block him on myspace so he can't see my pictures, and i can't see his.

Old 12-29-2008, 01:00 AM   #21
dawsongirl
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoneboy
until he had the audacity to remind me that UPS was the service that uses brown trucks. After 6 years of selling and 44 years upon this Earth wouldn't it be obvious by now that I would know the color of trucks used by UPS?

OMG.

Old 12-29-2008, 01:03 AM   #22
dawsongirl
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernacular decay
one of my ex boyfriends feels the need to copy EVERYTHING i do. first of all he didn't even have a myspace until he met me, he didn't know what it was. then he started dressing like me, wearing beaded bracelets like me, and buying my exact outfits. then, he added all my friends on my myspace. i eventually changed my style and guess what, he's starting to infringe on that too. i also took shirtless pictures for myspace and have started working out and guess who did the same thing right after!! he also bragged to me about having ****ed my ex, alanna, as if that is something to be proud of. i'm sick of him copying my every move because he is devoid of any knowledge of who/what HE is.

i decided to just block him on myspace so he can't see my pictures, and i can't see his.
My ex-college roommate was kinda like that. She started using the same products I did, liking the same shows, etc. Damn, it pissed me off something awful. I suppose I should have been flattered or something, but I wasn't.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:16 AM   #23
Jonathan

I need to get my sleeping patterns back on track!

Old 12-31-2008, 02:30 AM   #24
*Pleasant Tomorrow*
Forum Legend

I am such a frikkin night owl. Case in point...it's 2:29am and I don't feel like going to bed, yet I have to wake up early tomorrow. If I didn't have to, I'd sleep till like 1 or 2. It's gross. I hate being this way.

"I can feel it - the turn of the Earth,
the ground beneath our feet
spinning at a thousand miles an hour.
And the entire planet is hurtling around the sun
at 67,000 thousand miles an hour and I can feel it.
We're falling through space, you and me.
Clinging to the skin of this tiny little world
and if we let go..."

- The Doctor

Old 12-31-2008, 02:31 AM   #25
*Pleasant Tomorrow*
Forum Legend

And I hate Beyonce's Single Ladies song...but it's been in my head all day. Ugh.

Old 12-31-2008, 03:15 AM   #26
dawsongirl
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Pleasant Tomorrow*
I am such a frikkin night owl. Case in point...it's 2:29am and I don't feel like going to bed, yet I have to wake up early tomorrow. If I didn't have to, I'd sleep till like 1 or 2. It's gross. I hate being this way.
I am the same way. Next Monday is going to SUCK.

Old 12-31-2008, 11:05 AM   #27
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

Two for the price of one:

A CD I bought from ebay was mistakenly sent to my previous address and the post office cant track it. They seem to think it went back to the sender, so if it did, it means I have to wait again for it.

It gets better: Somehow on my job I got shorted out of three days of pay. Some kind of mix up I guess. I got bills to pay and was planning on going out this weekend. Now with a mere two day paycheck, I guess I will be sitting at home this weekend. Mix up or no mix up, it still pissed me off, those f*ckers

Old 12-31-2008, 04:03 PM   #28
Zoneboy
Forum Celebrity
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.

Applebees Update... I called their home office Monday and told them the problems we experienced. The customer service agent was extremely polite and seemed genuinely concerned about the issues and said that someone from my area would be contacting me soon. I was expecting a phone call but to my surprise, I got a very nice letter of apology from them in the mail today along with a $30 gift card to give them another try. I was also told that they had received several complaints from the location we dined at and were looking into the matter.

Old 12-31-2008, 06:43 PM   #29
Courtnee
Forum Veteran
MAN VS SAMMICH.

Send a message via AIM to Courtnee Send a message via MSN to Courtnee

Quote:
Applebees Update... I called their home office Monday and told them the problems we experienced. The customer service agent was extremely polite and seemed genuinely concerned about the issues and said that someone from my area would be contacting me soon. I was expecting a phone call but to my surprise, I got a very nice letter of apology from them in the mail today along with a $30 gift card to give them another try. I was also told that they had received several complaints from the location we dined at and were looking into the matter.
Oh, well, that's good.

*thinks about complaining more often*

Old 12-31-2008, 09:03 PM   #30
catlover79
Forum Legend
God Bless Val

Quote:
I'm glad to hear that, Charles. Hope you and your girlfriend have a better dining experience next time!

Closed Thread