Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama
Hallmark's Holly Robinson Peete Series Coming in February; Remembering Sitcom Writer Bob Schiller

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 11:16 AM   #16
Chocoholic
Banned!!
Forum Veteran
Banned

I feel good because I have a few days off from work and I'm going out to lunch with my good friend.

Old 01-05-2009, 04:30 AM   #17
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

I went to CVS last night. The bill was $26.65. All we had to pay was 65 cents. We had coupons upon coupons, CVS extra value bucks, you name it. It was great.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:22 AM   #18
catlover79
Forum Legend
God Bless Val

I ran into my former Girl Scout leader, whom I hadn't seen in YEARS, tonight at Best Buy. I went to school with her daughter, who was also in the troop, as was my sister. We had quite a nice chat. I felt like I was in middle school again (in a good way).

"I'm alive. I'm feeling good. I'm trying to live every moment as much as I can." - Valerie Harper, March 2013

Old 01-09-2009, 02:10 PM   #19
MonarC
The truth will set you free

Heart

Im just glad to be alive. Almost losing someone close to you will make you realize how precious life is. Have a great day everyone!

Old 01-10-2009, 03:41 AM   #20
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brad Russ

I'm appreciative to my best friend Janice for an email she sent me the other day. I was feeling really insecure and upset at a few things, and she really genuinely took the time to make me feel better, and showed that she really cared. Before getting the email I felt close to going crazy, but after, I was calm, and went to sleep with a smile on my face. Janice has proven once again why she's such a special person in my life, and I value your friendship like you'll never know. Thank you my friend for being there for me during my weakness, and putting me to sleep with a big that night!!!
St. John 15:13 - Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

Currently my favorite song.

Old 01-10-2009, 10:45 PM   #21
catlover79
Forum Legend
God Bless Val

That's so sweet, Brad. Hope you're doing OK and are safe with all that flooding going on.

Old 01-11-2009, 03:07 AM   #22
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Mel
I'm appreciative to my best friend Janice for an email she sent me the other day. I was feeling really insecure and upset at a few things, and she really genuinely took the time to make me feel better, and showed that she really cared. Before getting the email I felt close to going crazy, but after, I was calm, and went to sleep with a smile on my face. Janice has proven once again why she's such a special person in my life, and I value your friendship like you'll never know. Thank you my friend for being there for me during my weakness, and putting me to sleep with a big that night!!!
Brad, I'm glad I was there when you needed me. I'm usually never more than a phone call or a PM away. I'm just glad that you're back in all our lives.

Old 01-11-2009, 11:52 AM   #23
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover79
That's so sweet, Brad. Hope you're doing OK and are safe with all that flooding going on.

Awwww, thanks Monika!!! Fortunately we've been pretty lucky, but the same sadly can't be sad for all Oregonians. They're comparing this to the floods of 9'6 where they say over 600 landslides were reported. Fortunately, it hasn't gotten that bad yet, but we're keeping our fingers crossed, and hoping for the best.

Old 01-11-2009, 11:59 AM   #24
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Brad, I'm glad I was there when you needed me. I'm usually never more than a phone call or a PM away. I'm just glad that you're back in all our lives.

Thanks again Janice. I just need to learn to pick up a damn phone from time to time and make a call. For some reason my whole family sucks at that, which Is probably why we never see each other despite being in such close proximity. Anyway, I'm glad to have you back in my life, and to have many other S.O.er's back in my life as well!!

Old 01-11-2009, 02:27 PM   #25
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Mel
Awwww, thanks Monika!!! Fortunately we've been pretty lucky, but the same sadly can't be sad for all Oregonians. They're comparing this to the floods of 9'6 where they say over 600 landslides were reported. Fortunately, it hasn't gotten that bad yet, but we're keeping our fingers crossed, and hoping for the best.
Heh, apparently the winter of 1996-97 was major for the US... We're in the middle of the snowiest winter I've seen since I was a kid (1996-97, as well). So far, we've gotten 54" of snow and it's not even mid-January yet. 1996-97 recorded 101"+ of snowfall, and meteorologists up here are pretty sure we're going to be breaking that record.

The ND/MN border is a major river... The Red River. In the spring of 1997, all the snow melted really quickly and caused the town of Grand Forks (ND) to flood, big-time. Other border towns were flooded too, but GF was hit the hardest. Word on the streets is that a Red River flooding is very possible this spring - and it'll be Fargo (ND) getting hit the hardest this time, not Grand Forks.

I hope that's not the case in your neck of the woods! Sheesh. This winter is shattering SO MANY records. Holy crap.

Old 01-12-2009, 04:36 AM   #26
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PZelda
Heh, apparently the winter of 1996-97 was major for the US... We're in the middle of the snowiest winter I've seen since I was a kid (1996-97, as well). So far, we've gotten 54" of snow and it's not even mid-January yet. 1996-97 recorded 101"+ of snowfall, and meteorologists up here are pretty sure we're going to be breaking that record.

The ND/MN border is a major river... The Red River. In the spring of 1997, all the snow melted really quickly and caused the town of Grand Forks (ND) to flood, big-time. Other border towns were flooded too, but GF was hit the hardest. Word on the streets is that a Red River flooding is very possible this spring - and it'll be Fargo (ND) getting hit the hardest this time, not Grand Forks.

I hope that's not the case in your neck of the woods! Sheesh. This winter is shattering SO MANY records. Holy crap.

54" of snow!!!!!!!! Damn, you've got us beat for sure!!! No wonder the rest of the Country always says: "what are you Oregonians complaining about, look what we have to deal with". lol! So far things aren't looking as bad as first anticipated for us, but with so much Winter left, and the wacky weather the Nation's been getting lately, who really knows what's going to happen.

I just hope things don't get much worse in your neck of your woods!!! It seems pretty bad right now, and with so much Winter left, like I said, who the heck knows what's in store. Regardless, just keep as safe as possible, and know that your family, and your neck of the woods will be in my prayers. I definitely wish you the best Allison!! Be safe!!!

Old 01-12-2009, 07:31 AM   #27
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

No kidding - right now, we're getting pummeled by a terrific blizzard. It has dumped about 6 more inches already on us so far with no end in sight. Well, for now... but another mass is moving towards us on the radar. And I spy another in Montana... Fabulous.

I want to be somewhere sunny and warm, dammit!

Old 01-12-2009, 08:52 AM   #28
Hollow
Forum Celebrity

i'm up bright and early.

Old 01-12-2009, 04:14 PM   #29
DVDFreaker
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
No kidding - right now, we're getting pummeled by a terrific blizzard. It has dumped about 6 more inches already on us so far with no end in sight. Well, for now... but another mass is moving towards us on the radar. And I spy another in Montana... Fabulous.

Move here to Oklahoma, it's sunny and warm and has no snow

Old 01-12-2009, 09:12 PM   #30
dawsongirl
Forum Legend

Quote:

We got the snow, now the winds are here. And for the rest of the week, the average high is supposed to be like 0. O_O

Closed Thread