Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Archives
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama
Hallmark's Holly Robinson Peete Series Coming in February; Remembering Sitcom Writer Bob Schiller
Disney Picks Up 2nd Season of Raven Sitcom; Family Matters Cast Reunites

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 12-24-2008, 04:46 AM   #31
PlayOn
ADHD: what I have not who I am

what the heck?

1) I was excepted on Oct. 1, but wasn't born until Oct. 10.

2) I was born in Kentucky, but raised in Tennessee. Now, I'm back in KY (after much praying to get out of that one horse town) babysitting for one of my cousins.

3) I come from a big family who likes doing things together.

4) I was baptized as a Baptist on Nov. 2, 2008.

5) I want to be a novelist. I've been writing all my life.

6) I love plays

7) The Wizard of Oz was my favorite movie was a child. I know every word.

8) I Carrie Underwood

9) Favorite types of music (in no order): country, pop, Christian, rock, some rap.

10) I like to read. Fiction over non.

11) I was addicted to I Love Lucy. I had tapes, a lunch box and an afghan. Gave away the tapes and lunch box to a teacher who was an ILL fan; still have the afghan.

12) My ring tone is 'Wheel of the world' by Carrie Underwood.

13) I have a half brother and sister (both younger than I)

14) Got sent to the principal's office almost everyday for acting up in high school.

15) Smoked and drank after h.s. Thank God I quit.

16) I watched One Life To Live, but stopped. I may start back. Who knows?

Old 12-24-2008, 08:21 AM   #32
Doodyville10019
Forum Regular
Meet my new friend Sparkie!

Send a message via AIM to Doodyville10019 Send a message via Yahoo to Doodyville10019

OK...here goes

1. I'm female (some of you folks think I'm male) and my first name is Joni

2. I'm the baby of my family (one older brother and sister)

3. I LOVE the 1950's (especially the TV shows and the cars)

4. I was born ALMOST one month after Howdy Doody was gone (the show ended 9/30/60 - I was born 10/22/60)

5. My i-tunes cache has all sorts of different types of music on it

6. I love watching action sports (skateboarding, surfing, etc.)

7. I have written 4 books, none of which have been published - yet - and I am presently working on my fifth one (which already has an internet following)

8. I STILL love reading comic books (especially superhero ones)

9. Whenever I see a small child cry I start crying too.

10. I get bored rather easily.

11. I really admire people that can draw characters (either their own or someone else's). It's a skill I desparately wish I had.

12. I think I am a pretty rebellious sort and a free spirit.

13. I have my own "bucket list" (remember the movie?) that started way back when I was 6 years old.

14. Sometimes I'm pretty lazy.

15. When I was a kid I could not get to sleep at night - EVER. Now it seems there are times when I can't stay awake!

16. I miss my mother-in-law. She passed away on Thanksgiving morning in 2007 and was my biggest inspiration when she was alive.

Old 12-24-2008, 09:07 AM   #33
Penny Lane
Forum Celebrity
Tom Petty 1950-2017

1. My middle name is Mae(after my mom)
2. Besides The Beatles I love R&B especially BB King
3. My favorite flower is the sunflower.
4. I have 2 adult children
5. I have 2 teen grandchildren
6. I am an obsessed "Grey Gardens" fan.
7. I am a Lutheran
8. I am a Democrat
9.I have been married to the same man for 40 years
10. I love Hidden Object computer games
11. I wear contact lenses
12. I am a brunette but have been a blonde for years
13. I am 5' 5"
14.I live in a small town in Michigan
15. My husband is retired from GM
16.I love summering in my RV(not camping per se) I hate roughing it!

Old 12-24-2008, 09:34 AM   #34
bandito
Going Topless

1. I'm a Male- first name is Frank
2. I've been married for 17 great yrs
3. I have no children
4. I have a German shepherd named Ike-he's my child
5. I'm a business owner, I have 7 employees
6. I love boating
7. I'm a Catholic
8. I'm a conservative Republican
9. I have several Classic Cars
10. I like 80s R&B music
11. I'm a Steeler fan
12. I'm a pushover for any sob story that comes my way.
13. I generously donate to St Judes childrens hospital- great cause.
14. I love sweets
15. I don't smoke, but I chew snuff
16. I'm a workaholic- I spend too much time at my business

Old 12-24-2008, 09:47 AM   #35
Big C
I Heart Angie Watson

Quote:
11. I'm a Steeler fan

Could you maybe change your avatar?

Your avatar doesn't say "Steeler fan."

I requested if Waterston Fan could put up a Charger-specific avatar, and he did. Since the Steelers look like a legit SB contender, I was wondering if I could see an avatar change.

Old 12-24-2008, 09:50 AM   #36
bandito
Going Topless

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU

I requested if Waterston Fan could put up a Charger-specific avatar, and he did. Since the Steelers look like a legit SB contender, I was wondering if I could see an avatar change.
I like my Avatar, It's a pic of my Mustang GT.

Old 12-24-2008, 12:57 PM   #37
Brian Damage
Forum Legend
I'm Rich Bitch

Location: What Ain't No Country I Ever Heard Of...They Speak English in What?
Send a message via AIM to Brian Damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU

FSU, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? This ain't the sports board, so knock off the sports chitter chatter. There are other things in life, besides, littlebelle, sports and Step by step.

Money Doesn't Buy Happiness...But I'd Rather Cry in My Private Jet

Old 12-24-2008, 01:52 PM   #38
Big C
I Heart Angie Watson

Quote:
There are other things in life, besides, littlebelle, sports and Step by step.

Brian, when I'm not online, I have a life of my own. I really do.

Old 12-24-2008, 02:50 PM   #39
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

1. I have severe hearing loss in both ears. Me no speaky, people. Me use my hands to talk. The vets to this board know this already, but there are a lot of new people here and I'm pretty sure you guys don't know about this part - I don't make a point to mention it frequently on the boards.

2. I have met two people from here - Dustin (Dutabi84) and Tara (Hollywood Rock Chic) - in person. Dustin was here for roughly a week on a contract for his job in May of 2006, so I hung out with him a lot when he was here... and again when I lived in the Twin Cities area for a little while in '07. In fact, I spent my 22nd b-day with him... that was a blast! As for Tara, I flew out to Los Angeles almost two years ago because I have a stepsis who lives in the area (Long Beach). So I thought, why not hang out with Tara in the process? And I did. That was a blast, also.

3. Part of my family was on the national TV show Trading Spaces: Family back in 2004.

4. I got to end up in the 2004 Guinness Book of World Records. Not as an individual - as part of a mass participation event that took place in March of 2002. Ask, and I shall tell you more about it.

5. I graduated from school a year early. I SHOULD have graduated from high school in 2004 (I started kindergarten in 1991 instead of 1990), but I partly skipped first grade... what happened is, I was in first grade for a little while (8ish weeks), then I moved... and at my new school, I started second grade. Sooooo I never actually finished first grade, and graduated from high school in 2003 at 17 years and 9 months old.

6. I was the biggest bookworm as a kid. By third grade, I was already reading books aimed towards high schoolers with no problems. I had my reading levels measured in seventh grade, and they couldn't measure it, because it was so high - way past high school level, way past college level. Today... Bookworm? Yeah, right.

7. I have been a fan of the Legend of Zelda series since it came to the US in 1987 (the same year I started playing video games). In fact, I have a tattoo of Link - just got it done earlier this year, after wanting one for the past 10 years.

8. Another fellow here who also broke her collarbone - I was 8, third grade, and it was a sledding accident. Fortunately I don't remember it at all.

9. I have stretched earlobes. I started a year ago at 12ga... I'm at 2ga right now, and hoping to go to 0ga in around a month.

10. I buzz my head. This all came about when I shaved my head completely in September of 2007. For the past year, I was letting my hair grow out... but now I'm like "**** it, I don't like long hair" and keeping my hair really short. I have to admit, I look pretty hot with really short hair.

11. ...And in case you're wondering, I'm straight, thanks.

12. I'm hideously endowed in the chest area, and no, I am not obese. If I didn't know any better, I'd say I'm having ANOTHER growth spurt THERE. Not pleasant, to say the least. And, um, not revealing my size here. I wish I could perform magic tricks to shrink them.

13. I was in school for 20 years straight. 1987 to 2007. Thank god I'm done with THAT for now.

14. Hmmm, three more things to put here. I currently work for a store whose mascot is a dog, and I love it there.

15. I've been called a female MacGyver... I can fix things in a pitch. Would love to learn how to fix electrical stuff and appliances, as needed. THAT would be very handy.

16. I've been journaling for 15 years now. Love it!

Old 12-24-2008, 08:34 PM   #40
LuLu Rogers
Forum Veteran
Colonel Brandon

Send a message via Yahoo to LuLu Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU
Brian, when I'm not online, I have a life of my own. I really do.

I think what Brian means is stick to the topic of the thread and quit changing the subject. I really don't think asking someone to change their avatar just because you want them to is a good idea either.

"I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death."-Professor Severus Snape

Old 12-24-2008, 10:20 PM   #41
Brian Damage
Forum Legend
I'm Rich Bitch

Location: What Ain't No Country I Ever Heard Of...They Speak English in What?
Send a message via AIM to Brian Damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLu Rogers
I think what Brian means is stick to the topic of the thread and quit changing the subject. I really don't think asking someone to change their avatar just because you want them to is a good idea either.

exactly

Old 12-24-2008, 10:37 PM   #42
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Sitcoms Online Photo Galleries

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandito
I like my Avatar, It's a pic of my Mustang GT.
Nice car.

Old 12-24-2008, 10:38 PM   #43
TheHappyBurgerMeister

Send a message via AIM to TheHappyBurgerMeister

Let's see if I can actually think up 16 interesting facts about me. Most of these will probably be pretty boring.

1. With the exception of volleyball in 5th and 6th grade I've never been on any sports teams at all (school or private).
2. I took piano lessons for 5 years from 3rd grade to 8th grade.
3. I have one cat named Gracie
4. If I had the choice of getting a really really expensive diamond ring or taking an exotic vacation somewhere- hands down I'd pick the vacation!
5. My dream vacation (for now at least) is to visit Ireland.
6. I'm not really a big fan of talking on the phone. I'm almost scared to at time. It's easier for me to talk to someone in person- even though I can be pretty shy, but I hate the phone for some reason.
7. One of my hobbies is making my own greeting cards. I LOVE IT!
8. I read the obituaries in the newspaper everyday. I'm only 25 and I've been doing this probably since I've been in high school. Kind of sad.
9. I've never seen the movie "It's a Wonderfull Life".
10. I'm a really big fan of Conan O'Brien. I'm currently kind of depressed about him leaving NYC and moving to LA. I want him to stay in NYC and do Late Night forever! (if it's not broken, don't fix it!) His last show in NY will be Feb. 20th. I'm even more pissed that I have no money to go see him one more time.
11. I'm a Mac, not a PC. (to translate I've always liked Mac computers more than PC's) And I need a new computer.
12. I have 2 jobs that I enjoy very much. I may not make much money, but I love them. Not too many people can say that.
13. I've been following the Caylee Anthony story on Nancy Grace pretty much every night since the story broke in the summer. I've been watching Nancy Grace for a long time even before it unofficially became the Casey Anthony show. I'm almost obsessed with watching it every night to see more "BREAKING NEWS!". Still a very sad and unfortunate ending. RIP CAYLEE.
14. We currently well over a foot of snow here in Wisconsin and more to come!
15. I've been a fan of the band Hanson since I was 13 years old.
16. I love comedy and comedians. My favorite is the sketch group STELLA!

Thinkin' 'Bout Something Official Music Video

Shout it Out- Hanson's 5th studio album in stores June 8th!

Old 12-24-2008, 10:51 PM   #44
TheHappyBurgerMeister

Send a message via AIM to TheHappyBurgerMeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU
Here goes;

11. Believe it or not, my last night in Buffalo before my family moved to Kenosha happened to be on the same night as the annual MLB All-Star game- July 12, 1994.

13. I am a graduate of Tremper High School and am now attending UW-Milwaukee college.

You live in Kenosha? I've lived in Milwaukee all my life! I didn't think there was anyone on this board that lived near me!

Old 12-25-2008, 12:15 AM   #45
littlebelle
Spell Caster

Send a message via AIM to littlebelle

Great stuff guys. I feel like I'm learning so much about everyone .