Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Archives
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 23, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 12-22-2008, 12:33 AM   #46
dawsongirl
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking Up Laughing
Cathy: All five season of The Odd Couple.

Didn't like season 1 and I have season 2, but I'll take the other 3!

Old 12-22-2008, 12:36 AM   #47
dawsongirl
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLu Rogers
Cathy- Richard Dawson

Just send me back to somewhere between 1963-1978 and I'll be fine.

Old 12-22-2008, 04:50 AM   #48
PlayOn
ADHD: what I have not who I am

thanks, Monika, for saying you'd get Carrie Underwood for me. how AWESOME that would be. lol.
here's my list:

Monika: something that was used on the set of "Bewitched."
LoveMrsG: happiness for the rest of her life
All FOL fans: the rest of the series on DVD
Micheal: Martina McBride
BrainDamage: something Patty Heaton and that his newborn girl will be healthy
Janice: happiness, peace, healthy and joy.
My SO family: a happy, healthy and blessed life. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!!

Old 12-22-2008, 12:07 PM   #49
dandelion wine
Forum Celebrity
~

I'd get a time machine so that they could:

* Have front row seats at Texas Stadium; either that or he could meet Valerie Bertinelli (tough choice!)

* Hang out with everybody on the set of Taxi, with every tv show of their choice on dvd as stocking stuffers

* Meet Vicki Lawrence, on the set of Mama's Family

* Go to any concert of their choice (front row seats and a VIP pass)

* Spend a day with Lisa Welchel

* A chance at the big time in Hollywood

You know who you are!

Merry Christmas!

Old 12-22-2008, 12:10 PM   #50
Big C
I Heart Angie Watson

Any Christmas wishes for me?

Old 12-22-2008, 12:18 PM   #51
Zoneboy
Forum Celebrity
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckless
I would get Charles aka Zoneboy an art set, because he's always drawing or making up hilarious captions, with this program he has on his computer .

Thanks but I'm afraid that I have no artistic talent. In all honesty, I can't even draw a straight line with an Etch-a-sketch.

Old 12-22-2008, 12:29 PM   #52
Zoneboy
Forum Celebrity
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.

I'd give Jenny the rules to the Family Ties board game.

I'd give FSU a book like Marty McFly had in Back to the Future that gave the outcomes of future sporting events.

Lulu Rogers might enjoy House Calls on dvd

I found this video tape at a thrift store but can't decide whether to give it to Solomon or Wreckless

Old 12-22-2008, 01:23 PM   #53
Nighthawk76
Forum Veteran
Rachel Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU
Any Christmas wishes for me?

I'm going to get you one of those I Karen t-shirts from the final Christmas episode of Step By Step.

Old 12-22-2008, 01:23 PM   #54
catlover79
Forum Legend
God Bless Val

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoneboy
Thanks but I'm afraid that I have no artistic talent. In all honesty, I can't even draw a straight line with an Etch-a-sketch.
Don't feel bad, Charles - I can't either.

"I'm alive. I'm feeling good. I'm trying to live every moment as much as I can." - Valerie Harper, March 2013

Old 12-22-2008, 01:24 PM   #55
catlover79
Forum Legend
God Bless Val

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWillisFan
thanks, Monika, for saying you'd get Carrie Underwood for me. how AWESOME that would be. lol.
here's my list:

My SO family: a happy, healthy and blessed life. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!!
Thank you, Brandon - but I have to say I like Lauren's gift to me best of all (see page 1 of this thread).

Old 12-22-2008, 01:25 PM   #56
Nighthawk76
Forum Veteran
Rachel Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleinsomniac

* Spend a day with Lisa Welchel

You know who you are!

I'll set you up on a special dinner with Jon-Erik Hexum!

Old 12-22-2008, 01:28 PM   #57
Nighthawk76
Forum Veteran
Rachel Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWillisFan
here's my list:

I'm going to get you a cameo in the next Bruce Willis movie.

Old 12-22-2008, 02:00 PM   #58
dandelion wine
Forum Celebrity
~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking Up Laughing

I'll set you up on a special dinner with Jon-Erik Hexum!

Thank you!

Old 12-22-2008, 03:13 PM   #59
Pusy Galore
Forum Veteran
In God's Arms Now

Heart

For Brian Damage: A healthy baby boy, a happy and healthy wife afterwards and a 65" HDTV Plasma for all his sports games and to see Patricia Heaton larger than life!

For LuLu: A great job that she likes, an end to her Fibro and a great guy like Wayne Rogers that will treat her right like the sweet, funny, intelligent woman she is. If I can't get her that, then a trip to Canada to learn how to speak "English" (couldn't resist that one!)

For Little Mel: What can I say here. I wish this guy the WORLD at his feet. I wish continued improvement in his mental health. To the point he could get up on the roof and shout from the rooftops that he loves life and life loves him back. I wish for him a woman that can see him for what he is and the love he's capable of giving back. I'd give him a steady job that pays well so that he could get out on his own as I think this would be a huge help. And of course, a nice mid-sized dog to keep him company. (Plus, it's widely known that it's very easy to meet girls while walking a dog - now that's a guy's true "wingman"!).

For Penny Lane: Since she's happily married 40 yrs, I'd hate to give her Paul McCartney as I'm sure her husband wouldn't be thrilled about it. So let's just say, maybe a vacation to a south island with Paul. She'd have to know it was just for a week tho and after come home to the arms of her loving husband.

For TJ: SitcomsOnline goes public like Google or Yahoo. Todd Fuller becomes one of the richest internet entrepenuers (sp?) of our time like the Google guys. He deserves it for the work he puts into this site and the crap he puts up with sometimes. His words of encouragement to me have really meant a lot.

For CactusJack: A sitcom he could star in. He has some of the funniest one-liners and cracks me right up. He also has one of the best smiles here at SO.

For Sonny: A month at the Dallas Cowboy's training camp. Two months with the cheerleading squad!

For TJL: A great permanent job that he loves - maybe the owner of his own pub in New York - similar in atmopshere to Cheers.

For Solomon: To become North America's most renouned fast food critic. His reviews would be syndicated in every newspaper in N.A. He would attract Beyonce who would divorce to marry Solomon. He would no longer have to worry about the wierd chicks he meets and she would have no problem with him watching all his sports. In fact, she would buy the Eagles for him so he could actually have a Philly team that he likes.

For Janice: Again, what can I say. I'd give this woman my life if I knew it would make her life better....(but trust me, it wouldn't ). I know this will make you cry, but I'd give you your family back. And if I couldn't do that, then at least a 2 month phone card so you could talk to them in heaven. They would tell you what you meant to them even now. And how strong you are and the hurdles you've had to endure. I would have the DEA in the States overhauled or bring you to Canada for alternate treatments that would cost you nadda. We would share a home filled with kitties and dogs and take care of each other. I truly feel a sisterhood with Janice that I've rarely felt with anyone. We totally understand each other.

I know I've left some others out, but that doesn't mean you wouldn't get gifts too. Just I got a little emotional here at the end. I don't know what I would have done this year without you guys.

James Marshall Hendrix
Voodoo Chile

The Forum Legend formerly known as TripperFan

"religion is for people who are afraid of hell--spirituality is for people who have been through hell"---anonymous

Old 12-22-2008, 06:59 PM   #60
LuLu Rogers
Forum Veteran
Colonel Brandon

Send a message via Yahoo to LuLu Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoneboy
Lulu Rogers might enjoy House Calls on dvd

I'd LOVE to have House Calls on dvd! Thanks!

"I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death."-Professor Severus Snape