Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics


Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Netflix Gets 2 More Comedies; YouTube Orders Wayne, a New Comedy
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of September 24, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Netflix Orders Multi-Camera Sitcom with Melissa Joan Hart and Sean Astin; Three New Seasons of Bob's Burgers on DVD
Fri-Yay: BoJack Horseman is as Delightfully Sad as Ever in Season 5; The Guest Book Returns Oct. 23 on TBS with More Guests
The Goldbergs Coming to TV Land; grown-ish Returns in January on Freeform
South Park 8 Day Marathon on Comedy Central; Classic Adult Swim Comedy Returns with Special
NBC Fall Pilot Review: I Feel Bad - Premieres Wednesday (Sept. 19); 70th Annual Primetime Emmy Award Winners
Married with Children Now on WGN America; black-ish Enters National Syndication and Free Sneakers Contest


New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September)

The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season Step by Step - The Complete Second Season Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season

08/07 - Happy Endings - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
08/15 - A.P. Bio - Season One
08/28 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Five
08/28 - Man Seeking Woman - The Complete Third Season
09/04 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Season 12
09/04 - Mom - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Superstore - Season Three
09/04 - Young Sheldon - The Complete First Season
09/11 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray)
09/11 - The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - People of Earth - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - Community - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
09/18 - Step by Step - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fourth Season
09/25 - Blondie - The Complete 1957 Television Series
09/25 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-16-2008, 11:23 AM   #1
MonarC
The truth will set you free
Senior Member
 
MonarC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 05, 2002
Location: 3rd Stone From The Sun
Posts: 9,520
Default video link on page 5 - Sharon Osborne beats up Reality Star



She may be the host of Rock of Love Charm School, but apparently Sharon Osbourne could use a refresher course herself.

E! News has confirmed that a police investigation has been launched after Osbourne allegedly attacked a contestant on the VH1 show, scratching her face and pulling her hair during a reunion taping on Saturday.

"We know a battery incident is alleged to have occurred on a taping of a reality show Sharon Osbourne hosts," said Los Angeles police spokesman Ben Llewellyn. Llewellyn would not confirm whether a police report had been filed.

Asked if she planned to comment, Osbourne rep Nicole Perna said, "We do not."

Megan Hauserman, 26, purportedly drew Osbourne's ire after commenting on camera that she was only famous for managing her husband, whom Hauserman dubbed "a brain-dead rock star."

Back for the reunion special, Hauserman, who is a regular reality contestant and previous winner on Beauty and the Geek, was booted from Charm School after four episodes for kicking a fellow contestant.

Ironically, Osbourne's final words before expelling Hauserman may come back to haunt the host: "The one thing I cannot stand is violence."

Last edited by MonarC; 01-05-2009 at 12:22 PM.
MonarC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:52 AM   #2
Faith
Internet Junkie
Senior Member
 
Faith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 07, 2002
Location: HELL
Posts: 9,870
Send a message via AIM to Faith Send a message via Yahoo to Faith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonarC


She may be the host of Rock of Love Charm School, but apparently Sharon Osbourne could use a refresher course herself.

E! News has confirmed that a police investigation has been launched after Osbourne allegedly attacked a contestant on the VH1 show, scratching her face and pulling her hair during a reunion taping on Saturday.

"We know a battery incident is alleged to have occurred on a taping of a reality show Sharon Osbourne hosts," said Los Angeles police spokesman Ben Llewellyn. Llewellyn would not confirm whether a police report had been filed.

Asked if she planned to comment, Osbourne rep Nicole Perna said, "We do not."

Megan Hauserman, 26, purportedly drew Osbourne's ire after commenting on camera that she was only famous for managing her husband, whom Hauserman dubbed "a brain-dead rock star."

Back for the reunion special, Hauserman, who is a regular reality contestant and previous winner on Beauty and the Geek, was booted from Charm School after four episodes for kicking a fellow contestant.

Ironically, Osbourne's final words before expelling Hauserman may come back to haunt the host: "The one thing I cannot stand is violence."

bout time that skank got her ass hit or scratched whatever.
Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:09 PM   #3
MonarC
The truth will set you free
Senior Member
 
MonarC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 05, 2002
Location: 3rd Stone From The Sun
Posts: 9,520
Exclamation

See what happens when you talk about the Prince of Darkness.



This is the damage done to Megan Hauserman, who claims Sharon Osbourne scratched her and pulled out chunks of her hair during the "Rock of Love: Charm School" reunion on Saturday. The irony of this situation does not escape us.

Megan went to the hospital on Sunday -- hence the photo -- and also filed a report with the LAPD.

TMZ
-----------
MonarC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:40 PM   #4
browneyes106
Member
Senior Member
 
browneyes106's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 01, 2008
Posts: 6,043
Default

Megan Hauserman sounds like she is a reality show attention whore. I'm glad Sharon knocked her some.
browneyes106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:53 PM   #5
Cactus Jack
RonFingSwanson
Forum Idol
 
Cactus Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 09, 2001
Location: Santa Rosa Beach,FL
Posts: 102,849
Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack
Default

Ozzy's not brain dead? You can hardly hear what he says!


LOLOLJK SHARON, that girl desrved it. I like Ozzy but thats the one thing i cnat stand about him, you can hear just about every word when he sings, but when he talks....
__________________




Id Love to help you Tracy, but I cant have sex with a black guy, Id lose my endorsement deal with NASCAR-Jenna Maroney,30 Rock








April 17,2009 9:02 PM : 100,000th post!

[/B]
Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:57 PM   #6
MonarC
The truth will set you free
Senior Member
 
MonarC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 05, 2002
Location: 3rd Stone From The Sun
Posts: 9,520
Arrow

Like the old saying goes 'Karma's a bitch!' Megan finally got hers.
MonarC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:58 PM   #7
Cactus Jack
RonFingSwanson
Forum Idol
 
Cactus Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 09, 2001
Location: Santa Rosa Beach,FL
Posts: 102,849
Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonarC
Like the old saying goes 'Karma's a bitch!' Megan finally got hers.
LOL yup



When asked to comment, Ozzy said : "Ba3i743984ireuerefhsdfhdkfeuiryeuriyefjhkeiyrpuereifhjkhrfeuioyrehfekjhf"
Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:09 PM   #8
catlover79
God Bless Val
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
catlover79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 29, 2006
Location: Bewitched in Ohio
Posts: 69,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Jack
LOL yup



When asked to comment, Ozzy said : "Ba3i743984ireuerefhsdfhdkfeuiryeuriyefjhkeiyrpuereifhjkhrfeuioyrehfekjhf"
Good for Sharon - sticking up for her man.
__________________
"Jesus loves you and He approves this message."

"I'm alive. I'm feeling good. I'm trying to live every moment as much as I can." - Valerie Harper, March 2013
catlover79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:15 PM   #9
Cactus Jack
RonFingSwanson
Forum Idol
 
Cactus Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 09, 2001
Location: Santa Rosa Beach,FL
Posts: 102,849
Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover79
Good for Sharon - sticking up for her man.
Yup!
Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:15 PM   #10
Faith
Internet Junkie
Senior Member
 
Faith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 07, 2002
Location: HELL
Posts: 9,870
Send a message via AIM to Faith Send a message via Yahoo to Faith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Jack
LOL yup



When asked to comment, Ozzy said : "Ba3i743984ireuerefhsdfhdkfeuiryeuriyefjhkeiyrpuereifhjkhrfeuioyrehfekjhf"
Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:16 PM   #11
MonarC
The truth will set you free
Senior Member
 
MonarC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 05, 2002
Location: 3rd Stone From The Sun
Posts: 9,520
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover79
Good for Sharon - sticking up for her man.
Exactly.
MonarC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:42 PM   #12
ThomasE
Member
Moderator
Forum Veteran
 
ThomasE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 04, 2000
Location: New York, New York, U.S.A.
Posts: 10,715
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonarC
Like the old saying goes 'Karma's a bitch!' Megan finally got hers.

I will bet that more than half the cast of "I love money" is laughing at this girl just about now especially Pumkin and Toastee. I wonder what Brandi C. will do since she is so strong and able to stand on her own. BTW, Megan is getting her own reality show based on her wanting to be a trophy wife.

LOL. This is kind of messed up. This is the second season in which a fight breaks out on Charm School only it went much further this time. Larissa's(Bootz) words to Monique cause Monique to get in her face and then Larissa's mother got into it along with Mo's bodygaurd.

Sharon loves her husband. Megan is always running her mouth and I love her but she messed with the wrong person this time. Rodeo did really well by not beating up Megan on the I love money reunion.
__________________
Check out my my "It's A Living" Facebook Fanpage!!!
https://m.facebook.com/groups/107208...&source=result
ThomasE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:07 PM   #13
Faith
Internet Junkie
Senior Member
 
Faith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 07, 2002
Location: HELL
Posts: 9,870
Send a message via AIM to Faith Send a message via Yahoo to Faith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasE
I will bet that more than half the cast of "I love money" is laughing at this girl just about now especially Pumkin and Toastee. I wonder what Brandi C. will do since she is so strong and able to stand on her own. BTW, Megan is getting her own reality show based on her wanting to be a trophy wife.

LOL. This is kind of messed up. This is the second season in which a fight breaks out on Charm School only it went much further this time. Larissa's(Bootz) words to Monique cause Monique to get in her face and then Larissa's mother got into it along with Mo's bodygaurd.

Sharon loves her husband. Megan is always running her mouth and I love her but she messed with the wrong person this time. Rodeo did really well by not beating up Megan on the I love money reunion.
I heard that they were cancelling Megan's show, but maybe I am wrong.. I will look to find the website.
Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:19 PM   #14
ThomasE
Member
Moderator
Forum Veteran
 
ThomasE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 04, 2000
Location: New York, New York, U.S.A.
Posts: 10,715
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith
I heard that they were cancelling Megan's show, but maybe I am wrong.. I will look to find the website.
What? I just found out that she was getting a show this morning and now this? I am laaaate! Thanks for the update!
ThomasE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:27 PM   #15
Hollow
Member
Forum Celebrity
 
Join Date: Dec 16, 2001
Posts: 30,404
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Jack
LOL yup



When asked to comment, Ozzy said : "Ba3i743984ireuerefhsdfhdkfeuiryeuriyefjhkeiyrpuereifhjkhrfeuioyrehfekjhf"
Hollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:23 PM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.