Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

The Hogan Family Online / The Hogan Family links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / The Hogan Family Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1980s Sitcoms > The Hogan Family
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother
Fri-Yay: Search Party, Creating a New Kind of Sitcom; Remembering Jim Nabors, MeTV and Decades TV Network to Pay Tribute
ABC Faves Head to Hulu; SMILF Gets 2nd Season on Showtime
CBS Orders Full Seasons of Sophomore Sitcoms; Desperate Housewives Star Heads to Dynasty
Two and a Half Men Heads to Nick at Nite; WE tv Acquires Criminal Minds

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-25-2008, 02:39 AM   #1
oldsitcom12
Banned!!
Banned

Default Who has The Hogans and Valerie on dvd or vhs?

Hi I am looking for The Series of The Hogan Family aka Valerie. If anyone has this please contact me.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:39 PM   #2
Edster2973
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsitcom12
Hi I am looking for The Series of The Hogan Family aka Valerie. If anyone has this please contact me.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Old 10-23-2009, 04:44 PM   #3
oldsitcom12
Banned!!
Banned

Jerk. I ended up with the whole series anyway so hahahahaha to you.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:09 PM   #4
Edster2973
Forum Regular

Quote:
Jerk. I ended up with the whole series anyway so hahahahaha to you.

Oh please, what are you, 12? I remember you distinctly. You made several posts on about 3 different threads asking about episodes on DVD, and complained that no one was answering you. I then made you an offer and the price, something like $20, was too "expensive" to you. And then you turned around and posted this very thread. That's why I was laughing, and quite frankly, I still think it's funny. You wanted heaven and earth moved on your behalf but wasn't willing to pay a small pittance for the privilege. You may claim to have the "whole" series by now but I'd be willing to bet that either the quality is rather shoddy or that the shows you have are edited. Most of my episodes are the original NBC airings or the unedited airings from Channel 11. Either way, you're still not ahead in my book.

Oh, and one more thing...

hahahahahahahahahahaha...

Hugs and kisses,

Ed

Last edited by Edster2973 : 01-16-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:44 PM   #5
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edster2973
Oh please, what are you, 12? I remember you distinctly. You made several posts on about 3 different threads asking about episodes on DVD, and complained that no one was answering you. I then made you an offer and the price, something like $20, was too "expensive" to you. And then you turned around and posted this very thread. That's why I was laughing, and quite frankly, I still think it's funny. You wanted heaven and earth moved on your behalf but wasn't willing to pay a small pittance for the priviledge. You may claim to have the "whole" series by now but I'd be willing to bet that either the quality is rather shoddy or that the shows you have are edited. Most of my episodes are the original NBC airings or the unedited airings from Channel 11. Either way, you're still not ahead in my book.

Oh, and one more thing...

hahahahahahahahahahaha...

Hugs and kisses,

Ed

Yeah I think was the same nut who wanted all the NBC eps of Facts of Life and wanted them for free because he had no money-lol
Old 10-23-2009, 10:58 PM   #6
Edster2973
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilaEaglesHater
Yeah I think was the same nut who wanted all the NBC eps of Facts of Life and wanted them for free because he had no money-lol

Checking through his profile, he has posted on the FOL message board, so it's probably the same one. I can understand initially someone wanting something but come on, it's a huge investment of time and money on the person's end who's doing the recording, and he didn't seem to respect that. At the time he wanted EVERYTHING that I had on the show. That's about 10 DVDs easy, if not more, and that's with each DVD housing 5 episodes each, and $20 is too much? The cost for the blanks is about that much, or was at the time anyway.

I'm always willing to help someone out, but it's got to work both ways. After hounding me with email after email, I finally worked out a few strategies that would work and he ends it all with how he's holding out for something "better and cheaper". He can kiss my tushie for all I care.

Glad to see I'm not the only one put off by this simpleton...

Ed
Old 10-29-2009, 06:08 PM   #7
Eagles_Fan
Banned!!
Banned

Okay, That The Hogan Family Is My Favorite Show Of All Time On VHS & DVD,

Last edited by TJ : 10-29-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:36 AM   #8
oldsitcom12
Banned!!
Banned

Default look

Look man I have gone through alot in the past years and I don't need you or any of those budinkys that weighed in on this conversation. I was going through a financial burden during this time. I am not a simpleton or any of those words you used. I am only human and intitled to mistakes just like any of us on this earth. Sorry for inconviencing you back then but I had a huge stress level back then and I feel much better and recovering from it well.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:24 PM   #9
Edster2973
Forum Regular

Quote:
Look man I have gone through alot in the past years and I don't need you or any of those budinkys that weighed in on this conversation. I was going through a financial burden during this time. I am not a simpleton or any of those words you used. I am only human and intitled to mistakes just like any of us on this earth. Sorry for inconviencing you back then but I had a huge stress level back then and I feel much better and recovering from it well.

Dude, if you were truly going through a hard time, then my heart goes out to you. I myself lost my mother, my maternal grandmother and my 10 year old niece in the last 4 years alone. Plus, I'm now out of a job and am not collecting unemployment. We've all got our crosses to bear.

It just appeared to me that you weren't willing to respect the investment of time and money on MY end to pull off what you wanted, and the price I quoted, which barely covered my costs so I wasn't even making a profit, was too much for you. Without knowing what you were going through, I felt a little put off by the whole thing. Wouldn't you have been if the tables were turned, even if you knew what I was going through at the time?

Glad to hear you're recovering from whatever it was you were going through anyway. Best of luck to you.

Ed
Old 01-16-2010, 08:35 PM   #10
oldsitcom12
Banned!!
Banned

I am so sorry to hear that. My troubles came recently with in the last 5 to 6 years and it is just now getting alittle better. I had my house flooded during the heavy rain in Atlanta and had to move out for months at a time just got back 4 months later and while I moved out my cat dies from cancer. I found out that my aunt has cancer as well as my cat did but as well she is receiving treatment. My grandmother was put in the hospital and in the past years I lost both my grandparents and an aunt by marraige 2 to cancer and one to a weak heart. I too have also lost jobs in the past years I even had to take a job with skill that were way under my qualifications which meant I was over qualified for the job but with the economy so bad I had to take what I could get. Working at Sam's Club and a nursing home when I have a degree in theatre and have worked in television and radio for years took a true blow to me but I got over that hurdle and everything is getting better. Sometimes we just have to hang in there and I recently got the perfect job which is 5 minutes from my son's school and 10 minutes from my house perfect commute. I am now working but trying to to do some other things on the side like inspiring a career in acting and is trying to get a job in the Tyler Perry studios because they are located in my home studios.

Hope all works out well for you and keep the faith things always feel bad when you are in the situation and as soon as you get out of them the burden is lifted off of you and you feel this since of self worth that was always there but was never noticed.