Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon
You're the Worst Renewed for Final Season on FXX; New Stana Katic Drama Heads to Amazon
Sundance Gets Original Series for VOD; GSN Gets Thanksgiving Marathons
Antenna TV January 2018 Schedule Includes Gimme a Break! and Coach; Pop Launches Wednesday Comedies in January
The Detour Back on TBS in January; I Love Lucy and Dick Van Dyke Show Christmas on CBS
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 13, 2017)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-21-2008, 10:17 PM   #91
faraj
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilligan fanatic
Glad to see it being released. Comes out on my birthday actually.
Cool. My birthday's the week before that 12/9 release date of S4 so it's close too.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:12 AM   #92
spreckenzeedeu
Forum Regular
form.known.as iris*happydays

Ok, let's see: It comes out on 9th December. And Mail can need up to 2 Weeks. Well, it should arrive in Time for Christmas. But you never know. So please cross your Fingers for me. Thanks.
Old 08-24-2008, 04:28 PM   #93
studd911

i just have a question, since fonzie loves pinky aired as either a three or two part episode on abc, on the dvd does anybody think that cbs/paramount will combined the three episodes like a three hour movie i no that the shows itself ran 30 minutes just asking, i think season 4 will be off of the hook if cbs/paramount includes everything.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:53 PM   #94
anglemark10
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by studd911
i just have a question, since fonzie loves pinky aired as either a three or two part episode on abc, on the dvd does anybody think that cbs/paramount will combined the three episodes like a three hour movie i no that the shows itself ran 30 minutes just asking, i think season 4 will be off of the hook if cbs/paramount includes everything.
If you know each episode ran for 30 minutes, then how do three episodes add up to three hours? Anyway, hopefully, they'll present the episodes the way they originally aired: parts one and two together and part three on its own.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:07 PM   #95
studd911

hey hd4 fans it looks like our dreams came true, i honestly think that cbs/paramount will make hd4 the best selling dvd ever, its on amazon.come the information it said that the dvd will have 4 dics and the runtime is longer then seasons 1 2 and 3, i am asking everybody if intrested, too call up cbs/paramount too encourge them too commericaly advertise season 4 that way if 4 goes well acordding too amazon that the price will be $30.00 for that much i hope that they will have all of the original deleted scenes and dialog and yes if they cleard the rights, all of the music that was heard on season 3 and some that was not heard on season 2, i think cbs/paramount was happy with the sells from season 3 hopfully tey corrected season 4 i no allot of the songs that the band had performed even the ones that was not on syndication will be intact, for some reason i feel good about season 4 but again if you all want too the number too cbs/paramount is 1323-956-5000, i hope season 4 will be worth buying, i believe we will hear connie francis, the diamonds, teresa brewer ad sogs tht was not heard in syndication, its time too make out move i no that they got allot of letters they beta not mess this season up, peace
Old 09-09-2008, 11:56 AM   #96
OneWayFilms
Frequent Poster

I hope your right. I'll pick it up on day one.
Old 09-20-2008, 06:56 PM   #97
studd911

hey gang i was just checking out on tv.com the recap of the happy days season 4 episodes and i saw some of the original songs that was on there i hope they are all heard on the dvds for this season
Old 09-21-2008, 06:51 PM   #99
studd911

i am very happy about happy days season 4 if cbs.paramount live up too there bargin and make season 4 the best dvd seller we wll see the rest of the seasons, lets up everything thing is intact and restored.
Old 09-21-2008, 09:38 PM   #100
anglemark10
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by studd911
i am very happy about happy days season 4 if cbs.paramount live up too there bargin
What bargain?
Old 09-22-2008, 07:20 PM   #101
studd911

what i meant was making sure that everything is intact and looking much better, as well as making the fans happy.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:36 PM   #102
studd911

hey irs-happy days, boy i am counting te days nd months for hd4 release cannot wait the cover looks hott, hey i wanted too asked you something, and i may have asked you this before but if i have please forgive me, you mentioned that you have all of the season of happy days on vhs right, well if so are all of the bands performance from season 4 too 7 intact that was cut out of syndication, and out of curiousty didn't the band play and sing the monster mash twice at the end i forgot what episode that was. i am not going too asked you about the songs because i saw the list, i was even reviewing on tv.com all of the songs that was originally shown, just asking, you what in the future if cbs/paramount does decide too to a complete box set of all of the seasons, i would the box set too be the utilmate directors cut, scenes that you could not see on the original arings maybe i should write too garry marshal about that idea what do you all think about that.

Last edited by studd911 : 10-11-2008 at 07:33 PM.