Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fox Midseason 2018 Schedule Has New Comedy; Remembering David Cassidy
CBS Gives 9JKL More Episodes; Remembering Della Reese of Touched by an Angel, Chico and the Man
COZI TV's 4th Annual Holidozi Schedule; Remembering Ann Wedgeworth and Earle Hyman
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 20, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon
You're the Worst Renewed for Final Season on FXX; New Stana Katic Drama Heads to Amazon

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-12-2008, 02:15 PM   #76
studd911

i am so happy that cbs/paramount has finally saw the light. i believe that season 4 will be exactly like season 3, i bet they will have the songs that was not heard on season 2 like connie francis, treasea brewer, the coasters the diamonds and some of the songs that was herard on season 3 i would be shocked if there are any generic music replacements, i am glad that they are putting it out on december 9m that will give them time too address the editing issues and maybe the music, i no the band singing will be on there we will have too wait and see cbs/paramount does not want season 4 too be like season 2.

Last edited by studd911 : 08-12-2008 at 02:36 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:32 PM   #77
spreckenzeedeu
Forum Regular
form.known.as iris*happydays

Quote:
Originally Posted by studd911
i believe that season 4 will be exactly like season 3

Yeah, keep up your positive Thinking.
My Fingers are crossed too.

I want 4 being like 3 with all the Music.

*please*please*please*
Old 08-12-2008, 02:51 PM   #78
studd911

i hear you, cbs/paramount knows what the fans want they cannot offered too srew seaon 4 up, that is why i believe that they waited too release the series in december, again i hope too hear the same original music like in season 3, i would love too hear the diamonds the coasters, connie francies, treasea brewer, and whatever else they could get there hands on, hopully they have addressed the editing issues, on fonzie loves pinky i hope they will show the deleted scenes with them both riding there bikes in the sunset and i think that we will see more of the band singing, because like i told you in the previous messages, that i was watching a couple of episodes on season 1 and season 3 that whenever potsie sings we see his name appearing underneath the rest of the artist in the closing credits, i rigured that out that when he sings his name appears, i hope they address the songs that we will not see in syndication, where ever you see anson williams name appear at the closing credits that should tell you that he did do allot of singing which was cut in syndication, but we will have too wait and see but this is cbs/paramount chance too make up for season 2, it would have been cool if they would have redid season 2 they will if they get more letters requesting, iris, you have some of the vhs tapes of happy days isn't the band doing allot of singing which is not shown in syndication peace.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:08 PM   #79
spreckenzeedeu
Forum Regular

Quote:
iris, you have some of the vhs tapes of happy days isn't the band doing allot of singing which is not shown in syndication

Yes, they did. But I said that before.
See
here.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:19 PM   #80
studd911

hey iris did you remember the songs that the band did on the three part episode of fonzie loves pinky you notice everytime anson williams sings his name appears at the end of the credits right
Old 08-12-2008, 03:27 PM   #81
spreckenzeedeu
Forum Regular

Quote:
hey iris did you remember the songs that the band did on the three part episode of fonzie loves pinky

No! - But why don't you check the Episode Guide? http://www.sitcomsonline.com/season4.html

Quote:
you notice everytime anson williams sings his name appears at the end of the credits right

I know...
Old 08-12-2008, 05:06 PM   #82
studd911

if cbs/paramount could make hd4 better then ever then they pulled it off, i think seaason 4 will be off of the chain especially if everything is intact, but something tells me that in the episode ralph family problems after he is going up too richie room tghere is a delted scene at the end we will have too wait and see once the rest of series comes out,

Old 08-12-2008, 06:28 PM   #83
bluthree
Forum Regular

Default Cant Wait!

Glad to see that CBS/Paramount is going to release season 4 in Dec.Cant wait.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:25 PM   #84
ikhuri
Forum Regular

Quote:
if cbs/paramount could make hd4 better then ever then they pulled it off, i think seaason 4 will be off of the chain especially if everything is intact, but something tells me that in the episode ralph family problems after he is going up too richie room tghere is a delted scene at the end we will have too wait and see once the rest of series comes out,

The episode "Ralph's Family Problems" is from Season 7.

Imad
Old 08-12-2008, 07:26 PM   #85
studd911

me too, i just hope season 4 will be exactlt like season 3 with the same music as well as a couple of songs that was not heard in season 2 like connie francis, treasa brewer the coastors and the diamonds, if i am not mistaken, i believe that what we did not hear in season 3 withh be heard on season 4 i think that the editing issues has been addressed, we will have too wait and see
Old 08-16-2008, 02:03 PM   #87
spreckenzeedeu
Forum Regular

Talking

Quote:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Hap...-Box-Art/10336

Happy Days - Do We Have Package Art for the 4th Season Set? Correctamundo!

This past Monday we reported on Paramount's official announcement for the December 9th DVD release of Happy Days - The 4th Season. Late yesterday the studio released the package art for this 4-disc set, and we've got it for you here:

Old 08-16-2008, 10:50 PM   #88
studd911

i love myself studd911 comes too the rescue i hope that they have address the editing issues and the music. i have a very good feeling that we are going too more the band performance that was not shown in syndication, and the music which was not heard in season 2. i think that season 4 will have the same music which was heard on season 3 but i think we will hear connie francis, the damonds treasa brewer, and the coasters i would not be surprise too see todd and pavan review the episodes and the music which is included. As far as i could remember i actually saw the band performing in the episode of fonzie loves pinky, they were singing splish splash, and its late. one question somedy had mentioned that there was a deleted scene where both fonzie and pinky were riding there motorcycle in the sunset, was that in fonzie loves pinky three where she was in the hospital. Hey one last question, out of a tough gang fight, you got fonzie falcons and john travolta aka danny from grease T birds in a fight who would win.

Last edited by studd911 : 08-17-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:10 PM   #89
Billy K.
Forum Regular

Quote:
i love myself studd911 comes too the rescue i hope that they have address the editing issues and the music. i have a very good feeling that we are going too more the band performance that was not shown in syndication, and the music which was not heard in season 2. i think that season 4 will have the same music which was heard on season 3 but i think we will hear connie francis, the damonds treasa brewer, and the coasters i would not be surprise too see todd and pavan review the episodes and the music which is included. As far as i could remember i actually saw the band performing in the episode of fonzie loves pinky, they were singing splish splash, and its late. one question somedy had mentioned that there was a deleted scene where both fonzie and pinky were riding there motorcycle in the sunset, was that in fonzie loves pinky three where she was in the hospital. Hey one last question, out of a tough gang fight, you got fonzie falcons and john travolta aka danny from grease T birds in a fight who would win.

I think that segment was in Part 1 of "Fonzie Loves Pinky".
Old 08-21-2008, 11:26 AM   #90
gilligan fanatic
Born to Be Bad

Send a message via AIM to gilligan fanatic

Glad to see it being released. Comes out on my birthday actually.

Filmaf ~ Twitter ~ Last.FM