Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon
You're the Worst Renewed for Final Season on FXX; New Stana Katic Drama Heads to Amazon
Sundance Gets Original Series for VOD; GSN Gets Thanksgiving Marathons
Antenna TV January 2018 Schedule Includes Gimme a Break! and Coach; Pop Launches Wednesday Comedies in January
The Detour Back on TBS in January; I Love Lucy and Dick Van Dyke Show Christmas on CBS
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 13, 2017)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-03-2008, 02:17 PM   #31
faraj
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckless8228836
Or when I possibly convert my HD tapes to DVDs, I will make copys and sell them! Better yet, just wait until Season 4 comes out in Dec.!
If that happens. It hasn't been formally announced through TVShowsOnDVD.com yet, so it's not 100% official.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:42 PM   #33
faraj
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckless8228836
That's true, that's a great DVD site too! What does it say on that site, TBA or not even that?
I agree on that being a great DVD site. No word on H Days S4 through that site yet, and I've been waiting for them to announce it for the first time.

Last edited by faraj : 07-03-2008 at 10:39 PM.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:28 PM   #34
anglemark10
Forum Regular

To be honest, I'm very skeptical as to whether any of this is true at all. This thread was started over a month ago, and nothing has been mentioned anywhere else to my knowledge. www.tvshowsondvd.com is usually where you see this type of stuff first.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:31 PM   #35
faraj
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglemark10
To be honest, I'm very skeptical as to whether any of this is true at all. This thread was started over a month ago, and nothing has been mentioned anywhere else to my knowledge. www.tvshowsondvd.com is usually where you see this type of stuff first.
Well, Dec's still quite a few months away, so they still have a while. Besides when people post stuff like new seasons coming out although an unofficial rumor, I always have a habit of talking myself into believing that they'll happen. And remember, S2 of Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley, and Mork and Mindy was also mentioned on a thread of this message board forum sometime before it was officially announced later.

Last edited by faraj : 07-04-2008 at 12:05 AM.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:43 PM   #36
studd911

hey iris happy days, i just wanted too say thank you for posting that clip up, you have really made my day, i kept on watching that clip over and over again, the fonz himself looked like he was enjoying the performance, i knew they might had sung again in that episode but it was cut in syndication, but again thank you. Hey i was wondering once you get the chance, do you think you can post a clip of the band singing rocken robin and the monster mash, thats if you can. I got an email from erin moran on myspace, and i asked her if the band did allot of singing more towards the end of the show, and she told me yes, the band did do allot of singing more towards the end of the. i really hope that cbs/paramount will try too put as much of the band performance on the dvd's as posssible, because too me that was really what kept the show intact when richie and ralph left, Hey i could be wrong and i hate too sound blunt, but remember when i mentioned in the previous post where i could have been wrong, where i said that i think i remember the happy days intro where the band was singing in the knew arnolds, as far as i think i can remember seeing on the abc version, where the band was singing the happy days theme with potsie of course lip sinking, they showed richie with his saxaphone, potsie with a black guitar, ralph on the piano and chachi on the drums in there black suits on the knew bandstand, I no in the knew arnolds intro they onle showed potsie, chachie and Al on the knew bandstand again i could be wrong but i think abc had showed that clip, because when we usually see the into of the band, we see them singing in the old arnolds, who really knows, but thank you again peace out
Old 07-03-2008, 11:56 PM   #37
spreckenzeedeu
Forum Regular
form.known.as iris*happydays

Quote:
Originally Posted by studd911
do you think you can post a clip of the band singing rocken robin and the monster mash

No. Because I don't have any Clips. And unfortunately I can't make Clips either. I was happy to find the "Oh Boy" online. And btw: I still don't have the "Monster Mash" Scene ... so if anybody could make me a Copy of that Performance/Episode, I'd be very thankful!

Quote:
the band did do allot of singing more towards the end of the.

True. And unfortunately, lots of those Scenes have been cut.

Quote:
where the band was singing the happy days theme with potsie of course lip sinking, they showed richie with his saxaphone, potsie with a black guitar, ralph on the piano and chachi on the drums in there black suits on the knew bandstand

Shrugs. At the Moment I do not remember that Scene...
Old 07-04-2008, 12:08 AM   #38
studd911

hey thank you. you are a cool person stay bless, btw where online did you find that oh boy clip
Old 07-04-2008, 03:27 AM   #40
studd911

i love being a fan of happy days, hey iris happy daays, i wante too asked you this, i remember previousely watching the episodes Allison the deafed womsn whom fonzie liked and feel in love with, i remember they were singing hppy birthday to her, was there an edited scenes of the band singing a song in the knew arnolds again, right after fonzie and richie left the computer office that allison was working in, just asking, there could have been a deleted scenes which could have been cut and the episodes of Fools Rush In and the
The Hucksters i no there could have been some songs from the band in these episodes.
Old 07-04-2008, 06:01 AM   #41
spreckenzeedeu
Forum Regular

Quote:
where online did you find that oh boy clip

There where the Link goes to ... Gail Edwards' Website.
She played Loretta, and has Clips from some of her Appearances there.

Quote:
was there an edited scenes of the band singing a song in the knew arnolds again, right after fonzie and richie left the computer office

Not on my Video. And (for me) it doesn't look like they had cut something out...so: No!
Old 07-04-2008, 10:41 AM   #42
studd911

happt 4th of july. it seem like thesse months re moving fast, hey on your happy days vhs, they are the original airing that was shown on abc right, just asking, i believe that cbs/paramount is making sure that season 4 will be the best, so too me it looks like they finding all of the original footages and restoring them, by the show coming out in december is call, believe me, i called cbs/paramount and they told me that they will be releasing the dvd in december if you want too call them there number is 1323-956-5000, peace
Old 07-04-2008, 01:11 PM   #43
spreckenzeedeu
Forum Regular

Question

Do they have an Email Address ???
Old 07-05-2008, 08:26 PM   #45
studd911

i do not think that they have an email addres but there number is 1323-956-5000just asked for paramont home video, I remember in the episode of king richard where richie got drunk and went crazy, but i remember a scene which i do not no whether or not that was the last scene but i remember richie aplogozing too everybody at arnold and they cut a scene where the band was singing cubbie checker song let's twis again which was right after richie said with a smile on his face hoding the saxphone Hell, i remember tv land cut tting that part, but i do not no whether or not that was the last scene because what i remember while the band was singing let's twist again lori beth was sitting on top of ralph piano dancing while richie was blowing his sax, i remember tha scene peace.

Last edited by studd911 : 07-05-2008 at 11:09 PM.