Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > General Sitcoms Questions and Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother
Fri-Yay: Search Party, Creating a New Kind of Sitcom; Remembering Jim Nabors, MeTV and Decades TV Network to Pay Tribute
ABC Faves Head to Hulu; SMILF Gets 2nd Season on Showtime
CBS Orders Full Seasons of Sophomore Sitcoms; Desperate Housewives Star Heads to Dynasty

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-31-2017, 11:50 AM   #466
liane60
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Thong
Has Jane Lynch ever come out publicly? I've never heard of her being a lesbian.
Jane Lynch was married to her partner for a while.
Old 03-31-2017, 11:55 AM   #467
liane60
Forum Regular

Jake Gyllenhall has also dated Tayler Swift at one time.
Old 03-31-2017, 12:01 PM   #468
liane60
Forum Regular

Oprah is not bi sexual.
Old 03-31-2017, 12:13 PM   #469
liane60
Forum Regular

The girl Rock Hudson married did an interview with Larry King and she seems really stupid.
Old 03-31-2017, 12:16 PM   #470
liane60
Forum Regular

Penny Marshall also was married and has a daughter before she married Rob and she once dated Art Garfunkle.
Old 03-31-2017, 12:26 PM   #471
liane60
Forum Regular

And just because you don't date, doesn't mean you're gay.
Old 08-13-2017, 04:41 PM   #472
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Singer/Actor Aaron Carter comes out as bisexual.

http://www.eonline.com/news/873121/a...ut-as-bisexual
Attached Images

Old 08-14-2017, 08:16 PM   #473
WilliamHBonney
Frequent Poster

Actress Natalie Morales
http://www.eonline.com/news/864410/a...s-out-as-queer

Starred on the short lived series Trophy Wife and The Grinder and was Tom's GF on Parks and Rec
Old 09-06-2017, 01:00 PM   #474
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Model/Actress Patricia Velásquez came out as a lesbian in 2015.

She's mostly known for her role as Anck-Su-Namun in 1999's The Mummy and its 2001 sequel The Mummy Returns. She's had roles on "Arrested Development" and "The L Word" and competed on the 5th season of "Celebrity Apprentice".

http://www.eonline.com/news/622400/p...her-daughter-8
Attached Images

Old 09-26-2017, 03:36 PM   #475
Ronny G
Forum Regular

Gordon Thomson (Adam Carrington of Dynasty fame) recently came out.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/im-gay-...hes-cws-reboot
Old 09-26-2017, 05:22 PM   #476
king of comedy

Good for him.
Old 10-08-2017, 04:26 PM   #477
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

"Younger's" Dan Amboyer Comes Out as Gay (and Gets Married!)
by Patrick Gomez
Oct. 7, 2017

Dan Amboyer has always kept his sexuality a private matter. But when the "Younger" actor got engaged to longtime boyfriend Eric P. Berger, he decided it was time to come out as gay.

Being a young actor in the industry, I had a lot of people who strongly advised me to stay quiet,” Amboyer tells PEOPLE. “That was hard to live with. But I’ve never played a gay role before and I didn’t want to be limited by some strange perception.

So as he found Hollywood success, he kept quiet about his decade-long relationship with financial planner Eric P. Berger.

When I went to work on a new show or film, there was always a process of letting people know,” explains Amboyer, who plays twins Thad and Chad on TV Land’s "Younger".

But on Saturday — in front of 115 family and friends — Amboyer, 31, wed Berger, 37, in New York City and is opening up for the first time publicly about his relationship.

It was a hard decision to figure out how to approach it in a public way,” says Amboyer. “There are some actors out there now who just keep it as an unspoken aspect of their life and never discuss it in public. But then there are men like Matt Bomer and Zachary Quinto. I look up to them and see how them being so open affected other people and the country’s perception of gay people.

And Nico Tortorella, who is also on Younger, has inspired me by the way he’s become such an advocate for gender fluidity. I think the more open actors can be the less stigma there will be attached, which will be a positive thing moving forward.

I’ve always thought of this component as a personal decision and a business decision for him,” adds Berger.

It has been difficult at times not having his public persona integrated in all parts of our lives, but I’ve never pushed him to come out publicly. That was a decision he had to come to for himself.

Amboyer and Berger met through an online dating site ten years ago and have been living together for the past nine years. Berger says their relationship has been an example of opposites attracting.

Our crazies match,” he explains. “I think Dan is very different from the roles he gets to play. He’s a sweet quirky guy who loves animals and is creative and brings a different color to everything in my life. I hold that very valuable.

He’s serious and organized. He’s a financial planner, which is the opposite of my actor self. But we compliment each other,” adds Amboyer.

They had long discussed getting married but Amboyer insisted that Berger be the one to propose.

He charged me with proposing so I told him I was going to do it when he least expected it,” says Berger. “I wanted to book a trip and surprise him but he was on call for some film or television show and he couldn’t leave or go far, so we ended up booking a weekend at Woodstock.

It was literally 0 degrees outside,” Berger adds of the February 2016 vacation. “He didn’t want to hike but I convinced him to go to the top of Overlook Mountain, which is the highest peak.

I was like, ‘This is the coldest day of the year! Why are we hiking up this mountain right now?!’ says Amboyer.

I was so confused why we were the only people on the trail but when we got to the top, he turned around and had this nervous look in his eye. I was like, ‘What is happening?!’ and then he pulled out the ring. It was very sweet – and also very cold.

For their wedding, the couple wanted to have a mix of traditional and fun elements.

The ceremony took place Saturday afternoon at Marble Collegiate Church — where they have been members for eight years — and included performances by Tony winner Patina Miller, who is Amboyer’s former roommate and Carnegie Mellon classmate.

We wanted a unique wedding experience,” Amboyer says of choosing to do their reception as a more casual “house party” at 632 on Hudson near the Meatpacking District. “We just wanted everyone to have a lot of fun and not have anything feel too stiff or formal.

Guests including Paloma Guzman, who co-stars with Amboyer in the upcoming film Imposter, Tara Strong, who co-stars with him the upcoming A Very Merry Toy Store, and "Younger" and "Sex & the City" creator Darren Starr danced the evening away to tracks spun by "RuPaul’s Drag Race" finalist Pearl Liaison and enjoyed confections from Magnolia Bakery.

The couple pulled out all the stops for their first dance, which was choreographed by Beyoncé choreographer Jeffrey Page.

I want to live my life moving forward with integrity and pride,” Amboyer says of his decision to publicly celebrate his relationship for the first time.

We might start a family one day I would feel so strangely if I didn’t celebrate that with all of my family and friends and share that with the fans. This is just the beginning of a wonderful future.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/07/younger-...r-gay-married/
Attached Images

Old 10-30-2017, 12:53 AM   #478
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Kevin Spacey has officially come out as gay after Anthony Rapp (Rent, Star Trek: Discovery) said Spacey made unwanted sexual advances towards him when he was 14.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...age-14-1052828
Old 11-01-2017, 01:56 PM   #479
MikaelaArsenault
Ciao, baby!

John Mahoney

And Harry Anderson too.

https://ilovewhoseline.imgur.com/all/

http://whoselinefan.imgur.com/all/

Antenna TV, MeTV, Decades, Laff, and Cozi TV, please add Dave's World and The John Larroquette Show to your lineups. Thank you.

PLEASE release a complete series boxset of The John Larroquette Show. Thanks.

Save Me, Myself & I!
Old 11-01-2017, 05:38 PM   #480
king of comedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaelaArsenault
John Mahoney
I never knew that.