Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

All Other TV Shows Photo Gallery / Sketch Comedy/Variety/Talk Shows/Late Night TV Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > All Other TV Shows
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Charlie Sheen to Appear in The Goldbergs, and Possibly Two and a Half Men?; Becker Finished on DVD
ION Television Expands Hours in January 2015; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of December 22, 2014)
FXX to Launch New Late Night Animation Block; Brooklyn Nine-Nine Star to Host Fox Show
Bounce Acquires Sitcoms for January 2015, Roc, Different World, Parent 'Hood, Hughleys; ABC Family Picks Up New Drama Recovery Road
Nick at Nite Adds Everybody Loves Raymond January 1; George Lopez Hosts CW Dog Show
NBC Midseason 2015 Schedule with One Big Happy, Undateable, etc; FX Orders Donald Glover Pilot
Week 12 TV Ratings and Analysis; How the Sitcoms Did

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

WKRP in Cincinnati - The Complete Series Sgt. Bilko - The Phil Silvers Show - The Complete Series Family Ties - The Complete Series Happy Days - The Sixth Season The Jeffersons - The Complete Series Mork & Mindy - The Complete Series

10/07 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Classic Christmas Episodes
10/07 - The Flying Nun - The Complete First and Second Seasons (Mill Creek)
10/07 - The Middle - The Complete Fifth Season (Warner Archive)
10/07 - The Office - The Complete Series
10/07 - The Wonder Years - Season One
10/10 - The Wonder Years - The Complete Series - Review / The Signature Edition / Seasons 1-3
10/14 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Third Season
10/14 - Two and a Half Men - The Complete Eleventh Season
10/21 - Married with Children - Seasons 5 and 6 (Mill Crek)
10/21 - The Soul Man - The Complete Second Season
10/21 - Square Pegs - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
10/28 - WKRP in Cincinnati - The Complete Series / Review
11/04 - The Exes - Seasons 1 & 2
11/04 - Hot in Cleveland - Season Five
11/04 - Napoleon Dynamite - The Complete Animated Series
11/04 - Sgt. Bilko (The Phil Silvers Show) - The Complete Series / Review
11/06 - Kenan & Kel - The Best of Seasons 3 & 4
11/11 - Dads - The Complete Series
11/11 - Dharma & Greg - The Complete Season 2
11/11 - Family Ties - The Complete Series
11/11 - My Favorite Martian - Best of Collection
11/11 - Taxi - The Complete Series
11/11 - Wings - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/18 - King of the Hill - The Complete Seventh Season / The Complete Eighth Season
11/25 - Better Off Ted - The Complete Second Season
12/02 - Broad City - Season 1
12/02 - Happy Days - The Sixth Season
12/02 - The Simpsons - The Seventeenth Season (Blu-ray)
12/09 - Barney Miller - The Complete Sixth Season
12/09 - Family Guy - Volume 13
12/09 - The Jeffersons - The Complete Series
12/09 - Mister Ed - The Complete Series
12/09 - Mork & Mindy - The Fourth Season / The Complete Series
12/16 - The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis - The Final (Fourth) Season
12/23 - My Favorite Martian - Season Two - Collector's Edition
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 10-17-2007, 09:10 PM   #16
GoldenGirlsFan92

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
That's why she is hated by some...they can't handle the truth!

Let's make this the JUDGE JUDY APPRECIATION THREAD!!
I Agree! They can't, and she has to put sense into their brains. Go Judge Judy!
Old 10-20-2007, 09:07 AM   #17
Stuck In The '70's
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezello
Ireneparalegal "You do not know what you are talking about" Being a paralegal (if you are) means you are not a lawyer and know just enough law to go out to bar shoot your mouth off and get your ass kicked. "The SHOW is a SCAM" I have said that had the JUDGE JUDY IS RIGGED article appeared in the mainstream press instead of Star Magazine, the world would know the Judge Judy SHOW IS A JOKE!

Notice: Star Magazine was never sued over the article because even though it’s a tabloid, it’s true that people are being abused behind the scenes, I have the proof the show paid me (WE SPLIT NO FUND), and they made it LOOK like I lost! Earth calling all know it alls, I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO GET PAID (beyond the appearance fee) UNLESS AWARDED THE MONEY IN STUDIO!

Do a Google for Judge Judy. See: Judge (JOKE) Judy on page one. I have not been sued but WOULD absolutely LOVE IT IF THEY EVER TRIED…

I KNOW IT’S TOUGH NEWS IF YOU’RE A FAN. >>>BUT NOW YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE A FAN OF<<<
A new member who's first post is to slam Irene and bash Judge Judy. Hmmmm As I said before, it's common sense. If any of this was remotely true it would be in the mainstream media. And if you have first hand knowledge with proof, why don't you tell your story to a none tabloid publication instead of coming to a place called SO and worry about what people here think?
Old 10-20-2007, 09:31 AM   #18
robyrob
Forum Legend
certified wackball#3

Quote:
Ireneparalegal "You do not know what you are talking about" Being a paralegal (if you are) means you are not a lawyer and know just enough law to go out to bar shoot your mouth off and get your ass kicked. "The SHOW is a SCAM" I have said that had the JUDGE JUDY IS RIGGED article appeared in the mainstream press instead of Star Magazine, the world would know the Judge Judy SHOW IS A JOKE!

Notice: Star Magazine was never sued over the article because even though it’s a tabloid, it’s true that people are being abused behind the scenes, I have the proof the show paid me (WE SPLIT NO FUND), and they made it LOOK like I lost! Earth calling all know it alls, I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO GET PAID (beyond the appearance fee) UNLESS AWARDED THE MONEY IN STUDIO!

Do a Google for Judge Judy. See: Judge (JOKE) Judy on page one. I have not been sued but WOULD absolutely LOVE IT IF THEY EVER TRIED…

I KNOW IT’S TOUGH NEWS IF YOU’RE A FAN. >>>BUT NOW YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE A FAN OF<<<
SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS BITTER ABOUT LOSING THEIR CASE.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:14 AM   #19
nezello
Occasional Poster

Default And it sounds like you don't get it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyrob

"YOU CAN NOT TRULY WIN OR LOSE ON A PRETEND TV COURT SHOW"
Old 10-21-2007, 07:18 AM   #20
nezello
Occasional Poster

Default Get all the information before you make a comment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking Tall
A new member who's first post is to slam Irene and bash Judge Judy. Hmmmm As I said before, it's common sense. If any of this was remotely true it would be in the mainstream media. And if you have first hand knowledge with proof, why don't you tell your story to a none tabloid publication instead of coming to a place called SO and worry about what people here think?

It really helps if you can get all the information before you make a comment! I never told my story to Star Magazine other people had told theirs. If you had read the article you would know that! http://judgejudyisascam.com/Star_Magazine.html

The mainstream media will not criticize one of their own. The only hot seat (if you could ever call it that) that Judge Judy has ever been willing to face is Larry King. Coincidently, both Larry King and Judge Judy Sheindlin are both Jewish. Larry’s interview questions seem to be light?

News (lesson) from the media:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlon_...h_stereotyping

Last edited by nezello : 10-21-2007 at 07:42 AM.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:34 AM   #21
nezello
Occasional Poster

Default "You do not know what you are talking about"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
The cases on Judge Judy are actual small-claims court cases, and Sheindlin operates according to the principles of the American legal system. She conducts her court in a manner similar to U.S. appellate courts and many international courts, taking on a more inquisitorial fashion. There are no lawyers present and participants defend themselves, which is standard in a small claims court. The people who appear on her show sign a waiver agreeing that arbitration in her court is final and cannot be pursued elsewhere unless she dismisses the case without prejudice. The award for each judgment is paid by the producers of the show from a fund reserved for each case. The remainder of the fund is split between the parties for a particular case.

Notice: Star Magazine was never sued over the article because even though it’s a tabloid, it’s true that people are being abused behind the scenes, I have the proof the show paid me (WE SPLIT NO FUND), and they made it LOOK like I lost! Earth calling all know it alls, I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO GET PAID (beyond the appearance fee) UNLESS AWARDED THE MONEY IN STUDIO! http://judgejudyisascam.com/

Old 10-21-2007, 08:19 AM   #22
Stuck In The '70's
Forum Legend

Quote:
It really helps if you can get all the information before you make a comment! I never told my story to Star Magazine other people had told theirs. If you had read the article you would know that! http://judgejudyisascam.com/Star_Magazine.html

The mainstream media will not criticize one of their own. The only hot seat (if you could ever call it that) that Judge Judy has ever been willing to face is Larry King. Coincidently, both Larry King and Judge Judy Sheindlin are both Jewish. Larry’s interview questions seem to be light?

News (lesson) from the media:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlon_...h_stereotyping
I never said that you told your story to Star Magazine,,,I said if you have proof tell it to the mainstream media. If you don't do that then I'm not believing you. I don't know why you're giving me a Wikipedia article...you probably edited it yourself.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:20 AM   #23
Stuck In The '70's
Forum Legend

Quote:

Notice: Star Magazine was never sued over the article because even though it’s a tabloid, it’s true that people are being abused behind the scenes, I have the proof the show paid me (WE SPLIT NO FUND), and they made it LOOK like I lost! Earth calling all know it alls, I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO GET PAID (beyond the appearance fee) UNLESS AWARDED THE MONEY IN STUDIO! http://judgejudyisascam.com/

This sounds like a rerun. lol
Old 10-21-2007, 12:27 PM   #24
nezello
Occasional Poster

Quote:
I never said that you told your story to Star Magazine,,,I said if you have proof tell it to the mainstream media. If you don't do that then I'm not believing you. I don't know why you're giving me a Wikipedia article...you probably edited it yourself.

OK, you were given the links TO GET ALL THE INFORMATION before you make a comment! ALERT: THE MAINSTREAM HAS THE INFORMATION. IT'S YOUR JOB TO FIGURE OUT WHY THEY CHOOSE TO SUPPRESS IT.

OTHERWISE: You are just (one of the 25% Americans) who are beyond ****ing stupid! (AS IN WARNING THE ****ING COFFEE IS HOT!!!)
Old 10-21-2007, 12:31 PM   #25
friendsfan77
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyrob
Old 10-21-2007, 12:40 PM   #26
Stuck In The '70's
Forum Legend

Quote:
OK, you were given the links TO GET ALL THE INFORMATION before you make a comment! ALERT: THE MAINSTREAM HAS THE INFORMATION. IT'S YOUR JOB TO FIGURE OUT WHY THEY CHOOSE TO SUPPRESS IT.

OTHERWISE: You are just (one of the 25% Americans) who are beyond ****ing stupid! (AS IN WARNING THE ****ING COFFEE IS HOT!!!)
Now you're starting to act like a troll. You're boring me.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:47 PM   #27
Ireneparalegal
Forum Celebrity
LEGAL SPICE ;)

Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE

Quote:
Now you're starting to act like a troll. You're boring me.
Hmmmm, more like the person who made this thread just made another username which IS AGAINST THE RULES. Which is why I reported their butt and we will let TJ handle it.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:33 PM   #28
An 80s Guy
legen-wait for it-dary!

Send a message via Yahoo to An 80s Guy

Hold up!!!!I made this thread.I did send this thread to the creator of the owner of the website which is nezello.I've been a member here for over 2 years and I know the rules.I'm sure that TJ or someone has a way to check IP Adresses and he'll see that this is coming from another computer in a whole other city and state.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:43 PM   #29
Stuck In The '70's
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by An 80s Guy
Hold up!!!!I made this thread.I did send this thread to the creator of the owner of the website which is nezello.I've been a member here for over 2 years and I know the rules.I'm sure that TJ or someone has a way to check IP Adresses and he'll see that this is coming from another computer in a whole other city and state.
That explains it. No wonder nezello is on spin control. The guy has an agenda and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:01 PM   #30
An 80s Guy
legen-wait for it-dary!

Send a message via Yahoo to An 80s Guy

Quote:
That explains it. No wonder nezello is on spin control. The guy has an agenda and shouldn't be taken seriously.
What agenda would he have?He does have proof of payment from the show.It's not like he's being paid for his website or talking here.