Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

The Facts of Life Online / The Facts of Life links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / The Facts of Life Photo Gallery / The Facts of Life - Fan Fiction Board / The Division Board

The Facts of Life - The Complete First and Second Seasons

Buy The Facts of Life - The Complete First and Second Seasons on DVD
The Facts of Life - The Complete Third Season

Buy The Facts of Life - The Complete Third Season on DVD
The Facts of Life - The Complete Fourth Season

Buy The Facts of Life - The Complete Fourth Season on DVD
The Facts of Life - The Complete Fifth Season

Buy The Facts of Life - The Complete Fifth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1980s Sitcoms > The Facts of Life
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Could Full House or The Greatest American Hero Be Revived as New Series?; Spenser: For Hire Now on DVD
FamilyNet Fall 2014 Schedule with Sony TV Classics; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of September 1, 2014)
Antenna TV Acquires 11 Classics for 2015, Includes One Day at a Time, Small Wonder; Amazon Prime Gets Jeffrey Tambor/Judith Light Comedy
ABC Family Fall 2014 Schedule; Long Island Blood & Babes Comic Con Sept. 12-14 in New York
66th Annual Primetime Emmy Award Winners; Lost Centric Episode of Disney Animated Series Written by Lost Co-Creator
Nick at Nite Fall 2014 Schedule with HIMYM; FXX's The Simpsons Marathon Scores for Day 1
Summer 2014 Week 13 Sitcom Ratings

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August)

Community - The Complete Fifth Season Newhart - The Complete Fourth Season Parks and Recreation - Season Six Three's Company - The Complete Series Welcome Back, Kotter - The Complete Series

08/05 - Californication - The Final (Seventh) Season
08/05 - Community - The Complete Fifth Season
08/05 - Mad About You - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 & 2
08/05 - The Nanny - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 & 2
08/05 - Dennis the Menace (Animated) - Lights! Camera! Menace!
08/12 - Bitten - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
08/19 - The Millers - The First Season
08/19 - The Mindy Project - Season Two
08/19 - Newhart - The Complete Fourth Season
08/19 - Parks and Recreation - Season Six
08/19 - Three's Company - The Complete Series - Come and Knock on Our Door Collection
08/19 - Once Upon a Time - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
08/26 - Austin & Ally - Chasing the Beat
08/26 - Good Luck Charlie - So Long, Farewell!
08/26 - Welcome Back, Kotter - The Complete Series / Review
08/26 - Revenge - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 07:03 PM   #1
sarah2112
Frequent Poster

Default Mindy Cohn a lesbian?

I heard she is. I hope it's true!

Old 05-07-2007, 07:13 PM   #2
Scoobiedoo30
Forum Celebrity

where did you here this from

Old 05-07-2007, 10:05 PM   #3
TFOL FAN 4 LIFE
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah2112
I heard she is. I hope it's true!

I'm not sure. Why do you hope she is?

Old 05-08-2007, 06:57 AM   #4
jayman75
I Love the 80s!

Send a message via Yahoo to jayman75

I hate newbie posters.

/Ignore Topic.

The Golden Girls, The Facts of Life, Roseanne, Will and Grace, The Wonder Years, Burns and Allen, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Are You Being Served?, Family Guy, South Park, Designing Women, Dallas, The Twilight Zone, Original Scooby-Doo, Murphy Brown, The Big Bang Theory...

Talk to me about one of these shows, and I'm all yours...

Old 05-08-2007, 09:19 AM   #5
Scoobiedoo30
Forum Celebrity

as of now I am Ignore this Topic

Old 05-08-2007, 11:52 AM   #6
Zoneboy
Forum Celebrity
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman75
I hate newbie posters.

Don't forget that you were once a newbie yourself.

Old 05-08-2007, 12:28 PM   #7
Stuck In The '70's
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman75
I hate newbie posters.

/Ignore Topic.
She might only have 30 posts but she's been a member here since 2000....That's longer than me.

Old 05-08-2007, 04:23 PM   #8
FOL85NatandMrsGRock
The Lovable Sarah

Location: Wisconsin (Same Place Charlotte's From and where That 70's Show takes place!) .... Wish I was in Mayfield USA!
Send a message via AIM to FOL85NatandMrsGRock Send a message via MSN to FOL85NatandMrsGRock

i know i heard random rumors started up on this board about that, but nothing has become of it and i dont think anybody should HOPE she is.... but my religious beliefs will clash with others, so i'll try to keep that out of it
Gilmore Girls

Eric: This guy's no good, I'm telling you, I have a 5th sense about these things!
Jack: You mean a 6th sense?
Eric: No, that's smell! You gotta be lucky to get that one!
Boy Meets World

Old 05-10-2007, 11:18 PM   #9
JoPol_wannabe

I don't think she is really a lesbian but I did find this article about her next role where she will be playing a lesbian, here is the article

The facts of Cohn

Mindy Cohn, best known for her role as chubby schoolgirl Natalie in the 1980s cult sitcom "The Facts of Life," is going lesbo for her next role. Cohn, who starred in the "Facts of Life" TV reunion movie last year, is playing a lesbian bassist in the indie film "Swing." She'll take on the role of Martha, a devoted musician who gets upset when fellow band mate Anthony is torn between dedication to his father's grocery store and his band's dream to make it big. Things get complicated (maybe "weird" is a better word) when Anthony thinks an angel has entered his life. In the meantime, if you're a diehard Cohn fan who can't wait for "Swing," tune in to the Cartoon Network for "What's New, Scooby Doo?," an animated series in which Cohn voices the arguably lesbian Velma.

Old 05-11-2007, 10:41 AM   #10
Robert 13

Wow! I didn't know Mindy was in "Swing". That was Nell Carter's last movie. I remember seeing reports about it on ET around the time when Nell passed away. I had no idea that Mindy was in it too.

Old 05-14-2007, 09:16 AM   #11
FOL85NatandMrsGRock
The Lovable Sarah

Location: Wisconsin (Same Place Charlotte's From and where That 70's Show takes place!) .... Wish I was in Mayfield USA!
Send a message via AIM to FOL85NatandMrsGRock Send a message via MSN to FOL85NatandMrsGRock

nell carter died!?!?!?!?!? aww man! I feel so out of the loop, plus sad, i liked her!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, so i just went to imdb.com to see what this was all about and she died like 4 years ago... how come i didnt know about this at all!!!! i feel so dumb! I see her on those diabetes commercials all of the time, i just figured she was still alive, man... how tragic!

Old 05-14-2007, 09:57 PM   #12
blairmusica
Frequent Poster

two things. Nell Carter was a wonderful, giving person, who died of complications from several illnesses. her contributions to TV and film will live on.
Second; Mindy Cohn is not a lesbian. She is playing one in a new film. Mindy lives the single life in Los Angeles and said, "still looking for love." in 2004. Given the amount of lesbian sites dedicated to Nancy McKeon and Mindy, the rumor is not surprising, but as far as I know, has no basis.

Old 05-15-2007, 12:08 PM   #13
A.D.A. Casey Novak
Frequent Poster

May I ask if she has ever been photographed with any man that she may have been dating? Has she mentioned any boyfriends in any of the interviews she's had? Have any of the other girls or any newspaper ever spoken about a man in Mindy's life? Just curious.

Old 05-15-2007, 09:43 PM   #14
jayman75
I Love the 80s!

Send a message via Yahoo to jayman75

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.D.A. Casey Novak
May I ask if she has ever been photographed with any man that she may have been dating? Has she mentioned any boyfriends in any of the interviews she's had? Have any of the other girls or any newspaper ever spoken about a man in Mindy's life? Just curious.

Lisa writes...

Each of us girls were allowed to bring a guest and since Steve was out-of-town on business, I invited my friend (and hairdresser) Michele Mason. The first night, we met Staci and Karen, from Sony Media, and Mindy and her friend, Michael, and we went to dinner at an amazing restaurant, “Butter.”

The rest of the girls stayed and Mindy and Michael even took a walk home through Central Park.

Old 05-17-2007, 02:08 AM   #15
SBTB Geek
Smooth Moderator

Just because she looks like one, doesn't mean she is one. What ever she is, she's still coolest FOL girl.

Closed Thread