Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Archives
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-15-2006, 07:52 PM   #31
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

its crazy

and disgusting!

Old 11-15-2006, 08:59 PM   #32
Ireneparalegal
Forum Celebrity
LEGAL SPICE ;)

Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamont
well i suppose some have a morbid curiousity to find out the details of how he killed them

but i wont buy it and i wont contribute to giving a dime to this piece of crap of a human being
We know how he did it...

I am sick of his smug face, smug attitude and the fact that a double murderer lives among the rest of us because of a stupid-ass jury who felt they owed one.

Old 11-16-2006, 12:54 AM   #33
dawsongirl
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra 3
Stars Without Makeup - When Animals Attack Stars Without Makeup Christmas Special.

Old 11-16-2006, 01:49 AM   #34
Lex Luthor
I'm bringing Lexy back

The final chapter of his book reportedly decribes ... how OJ would have killed them if he was the "real killer".

This is just another slap in the face to the victims and thier families, I thought there was legislation prohibiting someone from profiteering from the benefits of their own crime. I guess because he only lost the civil case the Son of a B*** gets away with murder, AGAIN.

Fox disgusts me for doing their own profitterring from this but then again if they did not do it some other money grubbing network would.

Genevieve: "I underestimated you, Lex."
Lex: "Well, thatís a common mistake."

Lionel Luthor: "We don't need to play games, son."
Lex Luthor: "Dad, games are all we got."

Old 11-16-2006, 11:33 AM   #35
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Sitcoms Online Photo Galleries

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah2639.shtml

Browns, Goldmans Speak Out Against Fox O.J. Simpson Special
(November 7, 2006) -- Fred Goldman, father of murder victim Ron Goldman is "shocked" by news that O.J. Simpson is to appear on a new Fox special concerning the killing of his son and Nicole Brown Simpson, Access Hollywood has learned.

Later this month Fox will air a new special "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened." He will also release a book, If I Did It, in December.

Access Hollywood spoke with Indianapolis based attorney Jonathan Polak who represents Fred Goldman. In addition to telling Access the family is "shocked" by the announcement, he told Access that the family is "saddened that anyone would want to continue to exploit this tragic situation in order to put money into O.J. Simpson's pocket."

Acquitted in criminal court, the former football star was found responsible in civil court of the Goldman murder and that of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson. He was ordered to pay the families $33.5 million.

To date Fred Goldman insists he has not received a dime from the football star.

Polak plans to meet with Mr. Goldman tomorrow, Wednesday November 15, to discuss if he will undertake legal action.

Denise Brown of the Nicole Brown Foundation released the following statement Wednesday morning: "It's unfortunate that ‘Simpson' has decided to ‘awaken a nightmare' that we have painfully endured and worked so hard to move beyond. We can only hope that through ‘Simpson's' interview with Ms. Regan, that it will propel greater awareness and a sense of urgency to accelerate domestic violence education & prevention. We hope Ms. Regan takes full accountability for promoting the wrong doing of criminals and leveraging this forum and the actions of ‘Simpson' to commercialize abuse. For the hundreds of thousands of domestic violence victims, we will continue to fight for your rights and will take these uncalled for actions by ‘Simpson' to further expand your voice until remedies are secured. Finally, we regret that Nicole's children, Sydney and Justin will be exposed to ‘Simpson's' inexplicable behavior and we will provide them with our love and support during this time."

Old 11-16-2006, 12:52 PM   #36
Ireneparalegal
Forum Celebrity
LEGAL SPICE ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking Tall

(November 7, 2006) -- Fred Goldman, father of murder victim Ron Goldman is "shocked" by news that O.J. Simpson is to appear on a new Fox special concerning the killing of his son and Nicole Brown Simpson, Access Hollywood has learned.

Later this month Fox will air a new special "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened." He will also release a book, If I Did It, in December.

Access Hollywood spoke with Indianapolis based attorney Jonathan Polak who represents Fred Goldman. In addition to telling Access the family is "shocked" by the announcement, he told Access that the family is "saddened that anyone would want to continue to exploit this tragic situation in order to put money into O.J. Simpson's pocket."

Acquitted in criminal court, the former football star was found responsible in civil court of the Goldman murder and that of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson. He was ordered to pay the families $33.5 million.

Polak plans to meet with Mr. Goldman tomorrow, Wednesday November 15, to discuss if he will undertake legal action.

Denise Brown of the Nicole Brown Foundation released the following statement Wednesday morning: "It's unfortunate that ‘Simpson' has decided to ‘awaken a nightmare' that we have painfully endured and worked so hard to move beyond. We can only hope that through ‘Simpson's' interview with Ms. Regan, that it will propel greater awareness and a sense of urgency to accelerate domestic violence education & prevention. We hope Ms. Regan takes full accountability for promoting the wrong doing of criminals and leveraging this forum and the actions of ‘Simpson' to commercialize abuse. For the hundreds of thousands of domestic violence victims, we will continue to fight for your rights and will take these uncalled for actions by ‘Simpson' to further expand your voice until remedies are secured. Finally, we regret that Nicole's children, Sydney and Justin will be exposed to ‘Simpson's' inexplicable behavior and we will provide them with our love and support during this time."
I seen the family on Larry King last night. The callers were outraged and they plan to boycott the channel.

Also, our FOX station (Los Angeles) has been inundated with so much email, it was the top news last night and this morning. They read several of those emails which stated people were not going to watch the special and they were no longer going to watch FOX. Some of the emails were from American Idol fans who stated they would rather NOT WATCH A.I. to prove their point that America doesn't want to watch OJ on t.v.

Old 11-16-2006, 02:07 PM   #37
Dr. Thong
a/k/a "ACK!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABlairican Pie
OMG, if that doesn't ever sound like a confession....

Yep. I mean, this has to be his coy, nudge-nudge/wink-wink way of saying "I did it."

And if he didn't, why on earth would you write something like this?? Doesn't he care about his kids??

If you want some relief from this, watch the first Naked Gun movie and enjoy the scene where O.J. gets shot repeatedly, steps in a bear trap, electrocutes himself, etc.

Old 11-16-2006, 02:12 PM   #38
Sharop
Andy Gibb aged 12

Location: Courthouse Square, Hill Valley, beside the clocktower, 10:04 p.m., November 12th 1955

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Damage
They could air test patterns. Anything is better than watching this **** on tv.

That's true, but it would be nice for people to see re-runs of Arrested Development. Well, if they're fans, that is.

So FOX - repeat Arrested Development! Or Malcolm in the Middle. That was a good show. In fact, air repeats of both shows!

EDIT: Does anyone else feel sorry for O. J. Simpson's children? It must be tough for them, growing up firstly without a mother, and having pretty much everyone believing your father is a murderer. I feel sorry for them.

Doc: Don't worry! As long as you hit that wire with the connecting hook at precisely 88 miles per hour, the instant the lightning strikes the tower, everything will be fine!

Old 11-16-2006, 02:18 PM   #39
Ireneparalegal
Forum Celebrity
LEGAL SPICE ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Thong
Yep. I mean, this has to be his coy, nudge-nudge/wink-wink way of saying "I did it."

And if he didn't, why on earth would you write something like this?? Doesn't he care about his kids??

If you want some relief from this, watch the first Naked Gun movie and enjoy the scene where O.J. gets shot repeatedly, steps in a bear trap, electrocutes himself, etc.
I actually prefer O.J.'s performance in CAPRICORN ONE. He dies in that movie!

Old 11-16-2006, 03:10 PM   #40
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brad Russ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking Tall

I'm definitely not going to be watching this special, or reading his book. In the words of Kevin Mccallister from Home Alone 2, "I'd rather lick a toilet seat"!!
St. John 15:13 - Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

Currently my favorite song.

Old 11-17-2006, 02:11 PM   #41
Dr. Jazz
Forum Veteran
The Evil Empire. . . .

Wink Top Ten Chapter Titles in O.J. Simpson's New Book. . .

From The Late Show with David Letterman, 11/16/06:

Top Ten Chapter Titles In O.J. Simpson's New Book

10. "People On My To-Kill List"

9. "Tuesdays With Robert Blake"

8. "The Murder Weapon: Is It Hidden In Your Town?"

7. "101 Alibis For All Occasions"

6. "Guitar Lessons, Ballroom Dancing And Other Things I've Taken A Stab At"

5. "How I Killed Pat Morita"

4. "My Confession: I Love Pop-Tarts"

3. "Things I Want To Do Before I Go To Hell"

2. "It's Not Like I'm Blaming It On The Jews"

1. "If Murdering Two People Is A Crime, Then Call Me Guilty!"

Old 11-17-2006, 03:52 PM   #42
Sharop
Andy Gibb aged 12

Location: Courthouse Square, Hill Valley, beside the clocktower, 10:04 p.m., November 12th 1955

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Mel
In the words of Kevin Mccallister from Home Alone 2, "I'd rather lick a toilet seat"!!

Didn't he say, "I'd rather kiss a toilet seat?"

I'm sorry to nitpick. But I've seen the first two Home Alone movies so many times, and I'm almost certain that's what he said...

Old 11-17-2006, 04:59 PM   #43
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brad Russ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharop
Didn't he say, "I'd rather kiss a toilet seat?"

I'm sorry to nitpick. But I've seen the first two Home Alone movies so many times, and I'm almost certain that's what he said...

Oh yeah, that is what he said. Thanks for the correction. LOL!!

Old 11-18-2006, 08:40 PM   #44
TJL
Forum Veteran
Suburbanite Extrordinaire

Read my blogs!
http://centralparkamisguide.com/
http://dvdcriticscorner.com
Visit me on Facebook!http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=641138880
Hey, I do the tweet thing too!
http://twitter.com/TomLevier
My shop of handmade items!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ColdGarageCreations

Old 11-18-2006, 09:35 PM   #45
80sTrivia
Forum Veteran
Pop Culture Soothsayer

Angry

I keep hoping that the outrage and revulsion of the American public really bites the Fox Network in the @$$ and they decide not to run this pathetic piece of misguided rubbish...