Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > General Sitcoms Questions and Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

The Office Scores on Comedy Central; The Tick Gets 2nd Season on Amazon
Comedy Central Picks Up The Jim Jefferies Show for Second Season; Remembering Donnelly Rhodes from Soap
TCA 2018 Winter Press Tour: More Cable, Crackle, Paramount Network and More
TCA 2018 Winter Press Tour: Cable Roundup of IFC, AMC, Hallmark, Pop and More
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of January 15, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: American Dad Gets Two Season Renewal at TBS; New Details About Roseanne Reboot
Fri-Yay: What Does the Future Hold for Fox Sitcoms?; TCA 2018 Winter Press Tour: TBS and HBO
Hulu Orders 2nd Season of Future Man; Michael J. Fox Heads Back to Politics on TV
TCA 2018 Winter Press Tour: NBC; grown-ish Premieres Strong on Freeform
TCA 2018 Winter Press Tour: ABC, Includes ABC 2018 Midseason Schedule; Goldbergs Spin-off Pilot Airs Jan. 24
TCA 2018 Winter Press Tour: CBS, CW and Showtime; Remembering Jerry Van Dyke

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December/January)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
01/09 - Girlfriends - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-26-2006, 12:37 AM   #1
Pavan
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
SO News/Reviews Director

Location: Linden, NJ (Where Hal Linden got his last name from!)
Send a message via ICQ to Pavan
Default TV Land November 2006 -- Star Trek; I Pity the Fool; Little House Thanksgiving

TV Land November 2006 --

Regular schedule changes:

Thurdays, effective Thursday, November 2:
10:00AM-12:00PM The Brady Bunch (replaces The Munsters)

Sundays, effective Sunday, November 5:
10:00AM Leave it to Beaver (replaces The Munsters)

Everyday/night, effective Monday, November 20:
6:00AM Star Trek (replaces Gunsmoke)
11:00PM Star Trek (replaces Three's Company 2x)
12:00AM Three's Company (replaces mini-marathons)
12:30AM Three's Company (replaces mini-marathons cont.)
NOTE: Marathons will now be approx. 1-4AM.

TV Land Originals Encores:
Saturdays 10:00am to 12:00 pm ET/PT

Saturday, November 2
10:00AM ALF's Hit Talk Show: #2
10:30AM ALF's Hit Talk Show: #3
11:00AM ALF's Hit Talk Show: #4
11:30AM I Pity the Fool: #

Saturday, November 9
10:00AM TV Land Top 10: #8 Small Screen, Big Stars
11:00AM Chasing Farrah: #5

Saturday, November 16
10:00AM Living in TV Land: #5 William Shatner
11:00AM TV Land Legends - The 60 Minutes Interviews: #24 Phil Donahue

Saturday, November 23
10:00AM TV Land Confidential: #1
10:30AM TV Land Legends - The 60 Minutes Interviews: #25
11:00AM Generation Boom: #

Specials & Marathons

-Friday Night Movies
Fridays at 10pm (with an immediate repeat)
We all know them and we all love them. We have all seen these movies so many times we can quote entire scenes verbatim…yet we still watch them whenever they’re on. These classics are back for nostalgic enjoyment this fall on TV Land beginning October 6th and airing every Friday through December 8th.
TV Land, your home for classic shows…and movies!

NOVEMBER Airdates and titles are as follows:

Friday, November 3:
Airplane! (1980)
When an airline cockpit crew takes ill, a passenger on board- an ex-pilot who's afraid to fly nonetheless- takes the controls and hijinx ensue. Total slapstick spoof of the AIRPORT movies.

Friday, November 10
Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell Of Fear (1991)
Lt. Frank Drebbin returns to save the day once again. This time he's out to foil the "big boys" in the energy business.

Friday, November 17
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)
The evil Khan, marooned on a deserted planet, takes over a space ship and pursues his arch enemy Captain Kirk and the Enterprise.

Friday, November 24
Ghostbusters 2 (1982)
Five years after the events of the first film, the Ghostbusters have been plagued by lawsuits and court orders, and their once-lucrative business is bankrupt. However, when Dana begins to have ghost problems again, the boys come out of retirement only to be promptly arrested. The Ghostbusters discover that New York is once again headed for supernatural doom, with a river of ectoplasmic slime bubbling beneath the city and an ancient sorcerer attempting to possess Dana's baby and be born anew. Can the Ghostbusters quell the negative emotions feeding the otherworldly threat and stop the world from being slimed?

- I Pity the Fool
Wednesdays at 10 p.m. starting Wednesday, October 11, 2006 through November 15, 2006
Encores: 1am Wednesdays, 1:30pm Thursdays, 5:30am Fridays, Saturdays 11:30am, Sundays 8am, Tuesdays at 11:30pm, and Wednesdays at 5pm & 10:30pm.
#002 - Trust
Mr. T brings tough talk and tenderness to the parents and children at East Coast Dance School. Mr. T will need to resolve this conflict, or else the big dance recital will be a flop! His mission: to bring these ladies some TRUST.

#004 - Respect
Mr. T saddles up and heads to a family farm. Ron and Sue Layden train wild horses, but breaking horses is a lot easier than controlling their four teenage sons! Mr. T needs to teach the Layden boys a thing or two about RESPECT.

#005 - Leadership
Mr. T provides tough love and straight talk to the staff of Metrostar Realty in Brooklyn, NY. Mr. T’s mission: to teach this office a lesson about LEADERSHIP.

#006 - Communication
Mr. T out of the frying pan and into the fire, as he tries to fix the problems at La Spezia Restaurant. Mr. T’s mission: save La Spezia by teaching Ed and Mike about COMMUNICATION

- Star Trek Launch
Friday, November 17 - Sunday, November 19
8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. ET/PT each night catch Star Trek episodes, and during the days of Nov. 18 and 19, catch Trekkies on other shows like Miami Vice, Brady Bunch, Wings, and others, along with TV Land originals such as Living in TV Land: William Shatner. Star Trek II movie airs Friday, Nov. 17 from 10p-12:30a and 12:30am-3:30am.
Captain Kirk and Crew go on a whole new voyage as Star Trek lands on TV Land! Grab your taser gun and clip on walkie-talkies and boldly go where millions have gone and see why this show remains a cult favorite.
Beginning Monday November 13th, tune in all week long to see special space-themed episodes of TV Land shows as well as guest appearances by members of the Star Trek cast (before they were Trekkies). As an added bonus, catch the second Star Trek feature film “Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan.”

November 13:
Before They Were Trekkies: 6am & 4pm Gunsmoke #12, William Shatner
Space-themed Sitcom: 5am I Love Lucy #89
November 14:
Before They Were Trekkies: Bonanza 8am & 3pm #46, Nimoy
Space-themed Sitcoms: 10am Green Acres #57 and 12pm Benson #81
November 15:
Before They Were Trekkies: Bonanza 8am & 3pm #69, Kelly
November 17:
Before They Were Trekkies: Bonanza 9am & 3pm #46, Nimoy
8:00PM Star Trek: The Cage
9:00PM Star Trek: #22 Space Seed
10:00PM MOVIE: Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
12:30AM MOVIE: Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
3:00AM Star Trek: #6 Mudd's Women
4:00AM Star Trek: #11 The Menagerie Pt. 1
5:00AM Star Trek: #12 The Menagerie Pt. 2
November 18
6:00AM Star Trek: #5 The Enemy Within
7:00AM Star Trek: #15 Shore Leave
Before They Were Trekkies: Bonanza 8am & 6pm #69, Kelly
TV Land Original: 10am & 7pm Living in TV Land: William Shatner
Before They Were Trekkies: 12pm MacGyver: #26, Takai
8:00PM Star Trek Ep. 1 "The Man Trap"
9:00PM Star Trek Ep. 3 "Where no man has gone before"
10:00PM Star Trek Ep. 4 "The Naked Time"
11:00PM Star Trek Ep. 14 "Balance of Terror"
12:00AM Star Trek Ep. 30 "Amok Time"
1:00AM Star Trek Ep. 39 "Journey to Babel"
2:00AM Star Trek Ep. 25 "The Devil in the Dark"
3:00AM Star Trek Ep. 33 Mirror, Mirror
4:00AM Star Trek Ep. #18 "Arena"
5:00AM Star Trek Ep. 48 "A Private Little War"
November 19:
6:00AM Star Trek Ep. 10 "The Corbomite Maneuver"
7:00AM Star Trek Ep. 41 "The Deadly Years"
Space-themed Sitcoms: 8am Benson #81, 8:30am Brady Bunch #110, 9:00am Happy Days #110, 9:30am Night Court #37, 10:00am Wings #22, 10:30am I Love Lucy #89, 11:00am Green Acres #57
Before They Were Trekkies: 12pm Miami Vice #66, Takai; 1pm & 7pm Gunsmoke #12, William Shatner
8:00PM Star Trek Ep. #44 "The Trouble with Tribbles"
9:00PM Star Trek Ep. 46 A piece of the action
10:00PM Star Trek Ep. 28 "The city on the edge of forever"
11:00PM Star Trek Ep. 35 "The Doomsday Machine"
12:00AM Star Trek Ep. 54 "Bread & Circuses"
1:00AM Star Trek Ep. 65 "Plato's stepchildren"
2:00AM Star Trek Ep. 57 "The Enterprise Incident
3:00AM Star Trek Ep. 59 "And the children shall lead"
4:00AM Star Trek Ep 61 "Spectre of the Gun"
5:00AM Star Trek Ep. 55 "Assignment Earth"

- Little House Thanksgiving
Thursday, November 23, 2006
8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. followed by the Half Pints Mockumentary half-hour special at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT
Celebrate Thanksgiving with your favorite frontier family! Join the Ingalls for a special 3-hour Thanksgiving <span style="font-style: italic;">Little House</span> feast, featuring a look back at the most memorable <span style="font-style: italic;">Little House on the Prairie</span> moments in these heart-felt retrospective episodes. Along with the standard turkey and apple pie, you’ll get a side of family love and great memories in Walnut Grove. In these three-part special episodes "The Little House Years," the Ingalls’ share memories at the Thanksgiving table. Following the Ingalls’ Thanksgiving episodes will be a “mockumentary” about the rock group the Half Pints, which takes its name from Pa Ingalls’ nickname for middle-child Laura. The entire group even dresses like their idol (yes – even the men). The Half Pints – takin’ the prairie to the people.
8p #117 - The Little House Years, Part I
9p #118 - The Little House Years, Part II
10p #119 - The Little House Years, Part III
11p Half Pints Mockumentary
SitcomsOnline.com DVD Reviews -- We are #1 in reviews!

Last edited by Pavan : 09-26-2006 at 10:39 PM.
Old 09-26-2006, 01:00 AM   #2
Scoobiedoo30
Forum Celebrity

Default TV Land November 2006 Star Treck I Pity Little House Thanksgiving

The November Schedule for TV Land looks great.
Old 09-26-2006, 02:59 PM   #3
Chain Gang Member
1st Female Triple Crown Champ

I'd complain about Three's COmpany being moved to a time that I wouldn't be able to watch it,but I'll have the entire series on DVD by then
Old 09-26-2006, 03:49 PM   #4
Mrgman
Forum Regular

Man Three's company an hour back. also no 227 back on weekdays. 227 and no Happy Days
Days Of Our Lives
Baseball Tonight
Espnews
Sportscenter
Old 09-27-2006, 08:35 AM   #5
Chain Gang Member
1st Female Triple Crown Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgman
Man Three's company an hour back. also no 227 back on weekdays. 227 and no Happy Days
Hey just save up some money so you can get your favorite seasons.If you save up ALOT of money,you can buy the complete series
Old 10-03-2006, 10:42 AM   #8
Coffeecup
coffeecup.

When is I love Lucy going to daytime again ?. I thought I read somewhere it was going to be on with four episodes back to back starting a 9am. I don't neccessary need 4 episodes a day but currently 5am is not my time.
Old 10-03-2006, 11:30 AM   #9
Scoobiedoo30
Forum Celebrity

I Love Lucy will start airing every Friday from 9:00 untill 11:00 am Central Time on Friday, October 6, 2006
Old 10-04-2006, 02:31 PM   #10
Coffeecup
coffeecup.

Thank you. I'll be watching Lucy.
Old 10-04-2006, 06:46 PM   #11
moeee
Forum Celebrity
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie

Send a message via AIM to moeee

I want to see I Pity the Fool, should be exciting.
Old 10-04-2006, 06:55 PM   #12
Scoobiedoo30
Forum Celebrity

I will be watching Lucy also since she airs at 4:00 am Central Time on TV Land
Old 10-30-2006, 08:26 PM   #13
Pavan
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
SO News/Reviews Director

For Friday, November 3, 2006:
Benson marathon replaces encore airing of Airplane!, which has been moved to Friday, November 4 from 7 to 9 p.m. Airplane! will still premiere at 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. on Friday, November 3.

Benson episodes for this Friday airing approx. 12:05am to 4am: episodes 21, 32, 68 (premiere!), 87, 38, 39, 40.
Old 10-30-2006, 08:30 PM   #14
Scoobiedoo30
Forum Celebrity

do you think Benson will be airing ever Friday Night I am just wondering since is like The 3rd week put Benson on at 11:05 pm until 3:00 am.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:44 AM   #15
Pavan
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
SO News/Reviews Director

Resistance is Futile ... So Tune-In to TV Land and TVLand.com as the Network Launches Star Trek Throughout November

TVLand.com Now Airing Full-Length Episodes and Reunites Cast Members for Live Video Chat on November 19

TV Land Programs 'Space Week' in Preparation for Star Trek Beaming Down To TV Land Beginning November 17

NEW YORK, Nov. 2 -- TV Land celebrates the launch of the cult classic series Star Trek as the network and its website prepare for Captain Kirk and The Starship Enterprise to continue to "live long and prosper." The celebration includes the following: free streaming episodes of the series on TVLand.com (first time ever offered free on the Web); an online Star Trek videoclip game with fun factoids about the series; TV Land's "Space Week" featuring special space-themed episodes of the
network's shows, episodes of TV Land's programming that feature guest appearances by members of the Star Trek cast and the full-length feature film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan; a marathon showing a total of 30 episodes of the series and a live video chat on TVLand.com on November 19 at 9pm ET reuniting cast members George Takei, Walter Koenig and Nichelle
Nichols. Star Trek will air in its regular time slot of 11pm (ET/PT) on TV Land beginning November 20.

TVLand.com kicks-off the festivities as the website is offering free streaming full-length episodes of Star Trek beginning now through November 8. During this time, fans will have access to five of the most popular episodes of the series including: "Where No Man Has Gone Before," "Space Seed," "The City on the Edge of Forever," "Amok Time" and "The Trouble with
Tribbles." This is the first time Star Trek episodes are available for free on the Web.

Additionally, TVLand.com is hosting a variety of fun features for fans of the series including:

* "Is It Logical?" -- a Star Trek Videoclip trivia game which lets players test their knowledge on the series with questions, factoids and short videoclips.
* Captain's Blog -- the famous Captain's Log is the official record of the USS Enterprise's adventures but this Captain's Blog lets users take the controls. By grabbing a character's name -- either one of the famous senior crew members or a previously-unknown one -- fans can post "hidden" stories behind the adventures, as well as news about starship life.
* Why Star Trek? -- An appreciation of The First Generation, considering why has it become the most successful TV franchise in history.
* Classic clips -- this section of the site will give users the ability to relive the series through a variety of clips.
* A videoclip of Mira Sorvino presenting Star Trek with the Pop Culture Award at the 2003 TV Land Awards.
* Episode guide with show descriptions and cast information.
* Message Boards -- gives fans ability to connect with our online Star Trek community.
* Exclusive TVLand.com interviews with Leonard Nimoy, George Takei and William Shatner.

Additionally, in mid-November, TVLand.com's broadband media player will run two original pieces including Dreaming of Star Trek, which looks at Star Trek's impact on scientists, writers, comedians and others as well as Star Trek at Christie's which will feature Star Trek props recently sold at the auction house.

Beginning Monday, November 13, TV Land will feature "Space Week" -- an on- air programming event featuring special space-themed episodes of TV Land shows as well as guest appearances by members of the Star Trek cast (before they were Trekkies). The week will feature William Shatner on Gunsmoke, Leonard Nimoy on Bonanza and space-themed episodes of I Love Lucy and Benson, among others. Then, on November 17th through 19th, viewers can enjoy marathons of the classic series with a total of 30 episodes in the event as well as the full-length feature film Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

In the final culmination event, TVLand.com will host a live video chat on November 19 at 9pm ET reuniting cast members George Takei, Walter Koenig and Nichelle Nichols.

This futuristic series is set in the 23rd century and follows the adventures of the U.S.S. Enterprise. Their mission is to travel across the
galaxy to explore new worlds and seek new life forms and civilizations.
Commanded by James T. Kirk (William Shatner), accompanied by his first officer and best friend Mr. Spock (Leonard Nimoy), a half-human/half-Vulcan with pointed ears. The Enterprise encountered confrontations with such now-famous aliens the Klingons and the Romulans, as well as other
strange forms of life. Other characters in the series include Dr. Leonard McCoy (DeForest Kelley), a surgeon and diagnostician; Sulu (George Takei), the chief navigator; Uhura (Nichelle Nichols), the communications officer; Scotty (James Doohan), the chief engineer and Nurse Christine Chapel (Majel Barrett). The series aired from 1966 to 1969 on NBC and spawned a billion
dollar franchise and a loyal legion of fans, otherwise known as "Trekkies."