Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Just the Ten of Us links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Just the Ten of Us Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1980s Sitcoms > Just the Ten of Us
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

South Park Celebrates Historic 20th Season; The Vampire Diaries to Conclude After 8 Seasons
Summer 2016 Week 8 Sitcom Ratings
SitcomsOnline Digest: Katey Sagal to Guest Star on Big Bang Theory; Hangin' with Mr. Cooper Arrives on DVD
Uncut Star Trek Coming to Heroes & Icons Network; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of July 25, 2016)
Marathons for Garry Marshall on TV; REELZ Books Robin Williams Documentary
Remembering the Legendary Garry Marshall; Terry Crews Set for an Adventure
Catastrophe Gets 2 Season Renewal for Amazon; Lucille Ball Comedy Festival Celebrates 25th Anniversary
The Goldbergs Heads to Syndication in Fall 2017; The Simpsons TV on FX App
Summer 2016 Week 7 Sitcom Ratings
SitcomsOnline Digest: Emmy Nominations Announced; Chuck Lorre to Bring Pot Comedy to Netflix
The 68th Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of July 18, 2016)
Throwback ABC Studios Shows Head to ABC App; The Hoff's Birthday Marathon on El Rey
getTV Gets Rare Sitcom and Westerns; Decades Network Goes to the Moon
Impastor Returns in September on TV Land; Remembering Character Actor Stuart Nisbet
It's Always Sunny on MTV2; Conan to Air from Comic-Con Again

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July)

The League - Season 7 - The Final Fantasy Maude - The Complete Fifth Season Workaholics - Season Six Two Guys and a Girl - The Complete Series Family Matters - The Complete Seventh Season

06/14 - Ballers - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
06/14 - The League - Season 7 - The Final Fantasy
06/14 - The League - The Complete Series
06/14 - Maude - The Complete Fifth Season
06/14 - Survivor's Remorse - The Complete Second Season
06/21 - Workaholics - Season Six
06/28 - Two Guys and a Girl - The Complete Series
07/08 - The Monkees - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
07/12 - Grady - The Best of Grady
07/26 - Family Matters - The Complete Seventh Season
07/26 - Where's Huddles? - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-31-2006, 09:49 AM   #1
KonfusionFTC
Cobra Kai Never Dies

Send a message via ICQ to KonfusionFTC Send a message via AIM to KonfusionFTC Send a message via MSN to KonfusionFTC Send a message via Yahoo to KonfusionFTC
Default Just The Ten Of Us Complete Series On 10 DVD'S

I have the complete series of Just the ten of us on 10 dvds

If interested in trade contact me by PM or Email
Konfusion@cox.net

Last edited by KonfusionFTC : 01-15-2007 at 12:43 AM.
Old 09-23-2006, 02:49 PM   #2
KonfusionFTC
Cobra Kai Never Dies

Send a message via ICQ to KonfusionFTC Send a message via AIM to KonfusionFTC Send a message via MSN to KonfusionFTC Send a message via Yahoo to KonfusionFTC

bump
Old 10-31-2006, 11:09 AM   #3
KonfusionFTC
Cobra Kai Never Dies

still got them
Old 12-01-2006, 11:41 AM   #4
Lastdaysofrain
Frequent Poster

I'm interested in them. I think I emailed you my trade list before though
Old 12-17-2006, 05:33 AM   #5
KonfusionFTC
Cobra Kai Never Dies

not sure
Old 01-22-2007, 03:39 PM   #6
KonfusionFTC
Cobra Kai Never Dies

bump
Old 03-16-2007, 03:44 AM   #7
bencasey

Source? Generation?
Old 03-16-2007, 04:10 AM   #8
KonfusionFTC
Cobra Kai Never Dies

send me an email for more info
Old 05-03-2007, 08:57 AM   #9
KonfusionFTC
Cobra Kai Never Dies

bump
Old 10-02-2010, 05:16 PM   #10
FoxFan1971
Frequent Poster

Is this still available?
Old 12-03-2015, 06:43 PM   #11
RetroLipgloss
Occasional Poster

If the offer still stands....can I purchase a copy of the set?
Old 12-03-2015, 07:51 PM   #12
yanksno1
Occasional Poster

Found these on sell dot com, don't know if the OP is the same seller but was able to get them for $14.95. Quality is about a 4 or a 5 out of 10, but at least watchable. Since I doubt it'll be coming on DVD anytime soon, at least you can watch it this way. So great watching this show again. It seriously needs to be released on DVD!
Old 12-03-2015, 09:01 PM   #13
RetroLipgloss
Occasional Poster

Thank you! I appreciate you telling me this! It's probably a dvd-r copy of vhs recordings from like 1991 lol! I'll take it though. Thank you again.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:47 PM   #14
yanksno1
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroLipgloss
Thank you! I appreciate you telling me this! It's probably a dvd-r copy of vhs recordings from like 1991 lol! I'll take it though. Thank you again.

Yup, that's exactly what it is. Actually quality is more like a 3 or a 4 out of 10. A 5 was probably stretching it haha. But still watchable. If you have any trouble finding it, let me know.
Old 01-27-2016, 07:24 PM   #15
clanoftheduck
Occasional Poster

Quote:

Retrolipgloss,

Hi..

If this is the set I believe it to be I had a hand in contributing to it. wayyyyyy back in 99 I traded my recorded copies to a friend who had a couple as well .... we then went on a several year long quest to find the ones we didn't have and eventually created a 10 disc set of the series that went into the mass trading community... sometime around 2007 or so.

Again.. if this is that same set.. there should be quite a mishmash of sources. The episodes I contributed were all from the original airings on ABC .. some even had the in between bumpers from the very first years of ABC's TGIF lineup which JTTOU was a part of in it's original run. Where the cast would introduce the upcoming shows for the night.

Other shows that fill in the holes came from other peoples recordings of it's syndication run on USA network after the series was cancelled on ABC and ran til I think 96 on that station.

You are totally right about it likely being from old VHS copies.. with a few exceptions of 2 to 3 episodes on TVLand this show hasn't aired on TV here in the states since the 90's.. long before Tivo, DVD recorders, or even DVD PC Burners.

As to quality I would say the low grades people have given on here are spot on. Unfortunately I know several of my eps were recorded on 'rabbit ear' reception.. hey back in the day when my folks recorded them we didnt have cable ..haha.

But then you can also see where the filler episodes from other sources were 2nd or 3rd (or worse) generation VHS copies. And as those of us old time traders know.. back in the days of VHS trading it was really tough to get clear copies of anything since VHS degrades with each new recording and very few people that were active enough in the trading communities to have enough content to trade rarely had first gen copies of things available.

Thank goodness for DVD recorders and DVD-R's though... it finally helped end that generation degradation and helped preserve these old TV goodies from deteriorating even worse from overcopying since DVD is (almost) lossless when done in 2 hour or HQ recording modes.

As far as I know that set is the only complete one out there and while I can't personally say I would sell it for that much I will say that it is totally watchable with not too much squinting necessary.

This is my all time favorite 80's show.. I wish they'd do something real with it.... either air on a retro network or allow ShoutFactory to put it out.