Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > General Sitcoms Questions and Discussion

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Comedy Central Gets Friday Talk Show; The Goldbergs Actress Releases Music Video
Fox Fall 2019 Premiere Dates; FX Sets Dates for Fall 2019 Schedule
Barney Miller Summer Fridays on Antenna TV; Tyler Perry Studios Takes Over BET with New Series
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of June 24, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Mark-Paul Gosselaar Cast in black-ish Spinoff; Urkel Makes a Return in Scooby Doo
Fri-Yay: The Amazing Superstore Season 4 Finale; Netflix Has Healing Powers
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Returns with "Modern" Twist; Showtime Is Back to Life For New Comedy

New on DVD/Blu-ray (April/May/June)

Evening Shade - The Complete Collection Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two

04/02 - Archer: Danger Island - The Complete Season Nine
04/09 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fifth Season
04/12 - Evening Shade - The Complete Collection
04/16 - The Big C - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
05/07 - Baskets - The Complete Season Three
05/13 - I'm Dying Up Here - Season 2
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume Two
05/14 - The Donna Reed Show - Seasons 1-5
05/14 - Petticoat Junction - Seasons 1-3
05/28 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons (WBShop.com)
05/28 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-Second Season (Blu-ray)
06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-29-2006, 11:07 AM   #1
Pavan
SO News/Reviews Director
Administrator
Forum Celebrity

Location: Linden, NJ (Where Hal Linden got his last name from!)
Send a message via ICQ to Pavan
Default ABC Announces Changes: 'Chief' to Thurs; 'Primetime' Fri; 'Less Than Perfect' Tues

Effective Thursday, April 13 “Commander in Chief” will return to the ABC schedule in the 10:00 PM ET/PT time period through the May sweep.

Effective April 14 “Primetime” will move to Fridays in the 9:00 PM ET/PT time period, leading into “20/20.”

In addition, beginning April 18th, “Hope and Faith” as well as the season premiere of “Less than Perfect” will join the Tuesday night line-up from 9:00 - 10:00 PM ET/PT.

Press Release coming soon...
SitcomsOnline.com DVD Reviews -- We are #1 in reviews!
Pavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 02:08 PM   #2
Brent88
Forum Veteran

Old 03-29-2006, 06:05 PM   #3
spunkygirl
Forum Veteran

About freaking time they gave us news about LTP
spunkygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:45 PM   #4
db108108
Teacher (for now)
Forum Regular

Definitely excited about LTP. Now at least it has a chance at getting renewed seeing as how it won't be a summer burnoff. Let's hope it can do some promising numbers at 9:30. Not airing opposite "Idol" will certainly help!

I kind feel bad for CiC, though. A flameout this spectacular must be unprecedented in the history of network tv. It started out as the hottest new show, Geena won a Golden Globe, then it nose dived and now it's getting burned off, all in one season.
db108108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 10:07 PM   #5
troopoleon8897
Let's Go!!

Send a message via AIM to troopoleon8897

Quote:
Originally Posted by barwars
Glad to see Less Than Perfect returning, but disappointed it's at the expense of Sons And Daughters.
S&D only thad 13 eps and I think they will all have aired by the time it returns

In each life some rain falls, but you also get some Sun...

My DVDs
troopoleon8897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 12:08 AM   #6
Pavan
SO News/Reviews Director
Administrator
Forum Celebrity

Location: Linden, NJ (Where Hal Linden got his last name from!)
Send a message via ICQ to Pavan

Sons & Daughters made 11 episodes I believe. 10 will air, as originally planned. I don't know when that last one will air.
Pavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 01:01 AM   #7
Brent88
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by db108108
I kind feel bad for CiC, though. A flameout this spectacular must be unprecedented in the history of network tv. It started out as the hottest new show, Geena won a Golden Globe, then it nose dived and now it's getting burned off, all in one season.
Yeah... and now they are on their THIRD showrunner in 6 months.

Some of the spoilers I've seen look good though. I hope her "infallable, do no wrong" phase is over... that was my HUGE complaint about the show. I loved all the suspense leading up to it, only to be letdown.
Brent88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 02:29 AM   #8
db108108
Teacher (for now)
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent88
Yeah... and now they are on their THIRD showrunner in 6 months.

Some of the spoilers I've seen look good though. I hope her "infallable, do no wrong" phase is over... that was my HUGE complaint about the show. I loved all the suspense leading up to it, only to be letdown.
The show could survive on Thursdays if it manages 10 million viewers. That would put in line with its Tuesday performances before it went off and would be way better than anything ABC has aired in the timeslot in at least a decade. Maybe ABC is just trying to get more and more aggressive on the night, which is good because it used to be their black hole. I guess the success of DWTS proved to them that the night is worth programming. If ABC can get, in the fall, DWTS, a new drama and CiC going at 10pm, they have a really good shot at a solid second place.

That said, CiC's biggest competition is going to be Without A Trace, not ER. Both WAT and CiC skew quite old and ER is on the way out anyway.
db108108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 02:31 AM   #9
Brent88
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by db108108
That said, CiC's biggest competition is going to be Without A Trace, not ER. Both WAT and CiC skew quite old and ER is on the way out anyway.
That's a concern of mine... most of CiC's viewers might be asleep by 10.

I'm expecting 9-10 million viewers... but the demo numbers will be really bad.
Brent88 is offline   Reply With Quote