Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Head of the Class links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Head of the Class Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1980s Sitcoms > Head of the Class
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: The Year in Sitcoms; NBC Sets Premiere for A.P. Bio
MeTV January 2018 Schedule Has Diff'rent Strokes; HBO Hit Comedy Returns for 2nd Year
getTV Acquires Norman Lear Sitcoms; Comedy Central Gets Scripted Comedy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-21-2000, 09:58 PM   #1
warsaw dreams
Forum Regular

Smile What are your favorite HOTC episodes?

I am interested in hearing what everyone's favorite episodes are. Some of my personal faves are when Dennis gets kicked out of the IHP and is sent to a remedial class, the one where Simone fall overboard off a boat and Dennis rescues her and the one where Eric makes Viki's dress for her for home ec. and everybody makes fun of him because he can sew. I have a bunch more, but I want to know what other people think are their favorites!
Old 09-21-2000, 10:42 PM   #2
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

Smile

My favorite one so far is "Let's Rap" #56 when Sarah is a peer counselor to T.J. Boy T.J. was like a hurricane. You get in her way and you get knocked down. When Sarah first tried to introduce herself it was downhill from there.

Sarah: Hi T.J. My name is Sa-

T.J.: Who gives a flying fatburger what your name is....

Later on....

Sarah: ....Let's call it a tie and start over.

T.J. You aint getting it Gidget. I'm nobody's special project. I'm me, see? That's what T.J.'s about. Session over and out!

In the end Sarah is about to give up on her but hangs in and realizes how smart T.J. is and convinces T.J. to work hard so she can make it to the IHP.

I wanted to know, what was the episode "The Devil and miss T.J. about? All I know is that T.J. does something costly to get into IHP.
Old 09-22-2000, 09:11 PM   #3
warsaw dreams
Forum Regular

Smile

What happens in the Devil and Miss T.J. is that T.J. has to write a paper on "Evil throughout History". She falls asleep while doing research and the devil comes to her in a dream. She sells her soul to him and he gives her anything she wants. He finally comes to take her away so the class tries to save her and get her back, unsuccessfully. The devil is taking her with him when she suddenly wakes up. She writes her paper for Mr. Moore and gets a good grade on it. It is with this paper that she finally gets into the I.H.P. It is a very different episode, but fun to watch!
Old 09-23-2000, 12:41 AM   #4
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

Thanks. Do you have any episodes of the show?
Old 09-23-2000, 10:07 PM   #5
warsaw dreams
Forum Regular

Smile

Yes, I have a lot of episodes, but definetly not all of them.
Old 09-27-2000, 08:25 PM   #6
lotdance1
Frequent Poster

Smile

I like that same episode when Sarah let's TJ come and sit in the class. Another one of my favourite episodes was when Vicki had a crush on Mr. Moore and Alan though it was him. That was another funny one.
Old 09-27-2000, 10:25 PM   #7
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

Hey Warsaw. If you can, would you pleeease copy some episodes for me? Let me know. My e-mail address is tommie@myzline.com I collect TV shows and I am really trying to get my hands on the episodes. Send me a message so we can work out a deal. ThomasE
Old 10-04-2000, 01:33 PM   #8
warsaw dreams
Forum Regular

Sorry, ThomasE. I don't know how to dub tapes, I only have 1 VCR. But you can buy tapes of HotC from DMorgendorffer@collegeclub.com The person's name is J.D. Turbeville and he is ready and willing to sell his tapes. I've gotten in contact with him. He seems pretty nice. Sorry, again!
Old 10-05-2000, 09:08 PM   #9
starlett
Occasional Poster

My favorite episode is the one when the class is rehearsing for their production of the play "hair". One of my favorite parts of that episode is when Dennis and Arvid try out with a tune from Porgy and Bess...it's hilarious. Or when Arvid gets pushed into the big tub of blue dye.
Old 10-05-2000, 10:44 PM   #10
warsaw dreams
Forum Regular

Oh my goodness! When Arvid gets dyed with blue, that was sooo funny! I loved it when he stood up and started to yell at Dennis and the sleeves of his sweater were down to his knees!
Old 10-08-2000, 08:53 AM   #11
EricMardianIsHot
Frequent Poster

Arvid: Didn't you see me? I could have drowned!!

Dennis: Yeah, you'd have dyed and gone to heaven.
Old 10-23-2000, 02:41 PM   #12
warsaw dreams
Forum Regular

Smile

I also like "The Strange Case of Randy McNally" when Dennis makes up a student to get out of trouble. I love the part where he pretends to cry as he is telling Dr. Samuels that Randy died while having a sneezing attack at the zoo! Funny stuff!
Old 11-19-2000, 08:04 PM   #13
PomeranzFan1

Smile

The one from Nick's "Game Showcase" week, where the Fillmore kids travel to the former U.S.S.R. to compete against the Russian kids in a huge scolastic competition. At the end of Part 2, David Pomeranz (who sang the "Perfect Strangers" theme) teams up with Russian superstar Sasha Malinin to sing "Faraway Lands" in front of huge audience, and there are happy, colorful lights flashing onstage. I go breathless just thinking about it..... <*SIGH!*>
Old 11-20-2000, 01:47 AM   #14
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

Wasn't that beautuful? It was like a dream. I taped the 2 parter and I am still looking for other episodes. If anyone knows where or who may have them, E-Mail me please.
Old 11-20-2000, 08:42 PM   #15
warsaw dreams
Forum Regular

I was wondering who those singers might be. Thanks for the info!