Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama
Hallmark's Holly Robinson Peete Series Coming in February; Remembering Sitcom Writer Bob Schiller

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-19-2009, 11:20 PM   #121
Family Ties Forever!

^ Aww. That's happened with Cuddles before. I've gone to pet her and got a shock.

We sometimes wonder about Romeo. He acts like a dog sometimes, and sometimes even acts like a small child. The other night I picked up Cuddles and Romeo was so jealous. He sat straight up with his front paws (beg position) and insisted on being picked up, lol. He's such a silly cat. It was cute. I swear both Romeo and Cuddles are spoiled. Romeo has taught Cuddles how to sit up and beg.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:49 AM   #122
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

^ Jenny, Romeo and Cuddles sound like Lily and Caesar, a little tag team. They go on little adventures together, and look guilty when I walk in the room. I know they're up to something, lol.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:08 AM   #123
Family Ties Forever!

Romeo is the only cat I've ever known who sits on command. It's weird that he's a cat, yet when you tell him to sit, he does.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:08 AM   #124
Family Ties Forever!

Romeo is the only cat I've ever known who sits on comand. It's weird that he's a cat, yet when you tell him to sit, he does.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:31 AM   #125
Family Ties Forever!

-

Last edited by Family Ties Forever! : 02-20-2015 at 02:10 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:00 PM   #126
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

^ Jenny, this is a coincidence. I always say that my cats, especially Lily, act like dogs. When I call them, they trot over like dogs. They hop up on the sofa and are very vocal. Lily has always wagged her tail like a dog. Now she's really wagging it, back and forth, especially when she's happy. I just love these furbabies.

Old 01-08-2010, 07:16 PM   #127
Zoneboy
Forum Celebrity
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.

One of my cats, Princess, weebles and wobbles but unlike the toy, She falls down. It can be cute to watch sometimes but not funny. She has Cerebellar Ataxia The area of the brain that controls balance is affected. The kitten is seen stepping high, like a parade horse. When the kitten jumps, he overcompensates. He jumps higher than he should. When he goes to jump off an object, he will simply lie down and roll off the couch, or table. His brain cannot compute the proper message to send to his body about how to move normally.

I noticed this a couple of weeks after she was spayed and had her first rabies shot. She was 6 months old at the time and weighed exactly 2 pounds which was the minimum weight limit for spaying. I was reluctant to have it done because of her size but I was assured that it would be ok and now this happens. The clinic where she got the shot is trying to tell me that the vaccine had nothing to do with her problem but I'm not entirely convinced

The vet suggested that I put her to sleep. I asked if she was in any pain and was told no that this only affects movement and that she could live a good life if I wanted to make special arrangements for which I have. She will be more prone to other illnesses that affect cats. She can run but she moves from side-to-side and she shakes a little now and then but she's gaining weight and has a healthy appetite which is good.
My intent is to just do the best I can and take her for check-ups which the vet suggested every 3 months and I just pray that her next one will be ok.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:38 PM   #128
Family Ties Forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
^ Jenny, this is a coincidence. I always say that my cats, especially Lily, act like dogs. When I call them, they trot over like dogs. They hop up on the sofa and are very vocal. Lily has always wagged her tail like a dog. Now she's really wagging it, back and forth, especially when she's happy. I just love these furbabies.

That is cute. I have seen Romeo and Cuddles wag their tails. They're silly.

Romeo's new thing is getting on top of the refridgerator. He is such a goof ball.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:46 PM   #129
spunkygirl
Forum Veteran

My cat LOVES to play with twist ties from loaves of bread. She gets so much enjoyment out of that, I've never seen anything like it LOL

Last edited by spunkygirl : 01-09-2010 at 06:31 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:09 PM   #130
OH Nuts!
Forum Legend
WINGing it on a Sandpiper!

My cat (God rest his soul) used to crazy over olives - he'd jump up for them. Go figure And of course jump right in the middle of the newspaper as I was reading it - as if to say - how dare I'm not the center of attention - but he did it in a sweet way - and that is such a cat thing.

xxoo You both Rock!!
Old 01-08-2010, 10:23 PM   #131
steevo
It is Green

I'll get home from work, take my shoes off, and Duke, my cat, will come over to me, rub my feet, and bite them. Even after I feed him, he will still cuddle up to my computer when I'm online, determined for me to give him attention, which I always manage to do. Pets, what would we do without them?
Old 01-08-2010, 11:01 PM   #132
Family Ties Forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKS
My cat LOVES to play with twist ties from loves of bread. She gets so much enjoyment out of that, I've never seen anything like it LOL

My cats love twist ties and straws.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:09 PM   #133
Zoneboy
Forum Celebrity
RIP, I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU :(

Location: AT HOME WISHING ALL THIS WAS JUST A DREAM AND THAT I'LL WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE.

My cat, Rowdy ( ) went nuts over a ball of tin foil and a milk cap. He also went crazy over my shoes after I'd been walking in the grass.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:43 PM   #134
Family Ties Forever!

-

Last edited by Family Ties Forever! : 02-20-2015 at 02:06 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:54 PM   #135
Family Ties Forever!

-

Last edited by Family Ties Forever! : 02-20-2015 at 02:05 AM.