Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama
Hallmark's Holly Robinson Peete Series Coming in February; Remembering Sitcom Writer Bob Schiller
Disney Picks Up 2nd Season of Raven Sitcom; Family Matters Cast Reunites

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 12-30-2008, 03:25 PM   #106
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Ties Forever!
That sounds so cute Janice. Was Lily surprised at all afterward? That would be cool to see, lol.

Cuddles likes to get on her back legs and use her front paws to 'scratch' the bedroom door to be let in. It's funny. Sometimes I wonder if she thinks she's a dog, lol.
No, Lily wasn't surprised. She just did it and didn't give it another thought, lol. It's funny you should mention about Cuddles being a dog. Lily comes running like a dog when I call her. It's really something.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:32 PM   #107
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
when i'm on my computer they always jump up on my laptop and sometimes watches me and they sometimes watch TV. Here is a pic of the 2 kittens we have but they are alot bigger now and I have tons of more pics.
Attachment 144006
Your cats are adorable.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:27 PM   #108
Pusy Galore
Forum Veteran
In God's Arms Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
No, Lily wasn't surprised. She just did it and didn't give it another thought, lol. It's funny you should mention about Cuddles being a dog. Lily comes running like a dog when I call her. It's really something.

Thunder, my Maine Coon does that. He's twice as big as my dogs, and when you call him from the kitchen, you can hear a big thump as he jumps down from his bed in the upstairs office and comes running down the stairs. He sounds like a 5 yr old kid when he runs. He'll also sneak up on the kitchen counter if the window is wide open. He loves to sit in front and sniff the air. I can tell he gets up there because he's so big, there's always a thump. I'll be in another room and just have to yell, "Don't make me come in there!!" and you can hear another thump as he jumps down. He knows darn well he's not supposed to be on the counters. Cats are characters just as much as dogs are in their own hilarious ways aren't they?

Jenny your kittens are just adorable! Reminds me of my Simba when he was a kitten.

James Marshall Hendrix
Voodoo Chile

The Forum Legend formerly known as TripperFan

"religion is for people who are afraid of hell--spirituality is for people who have been through hell"---anonymous
Old 01-07-2009, 07:30 PM   #109
Hollow
Forum Celebrity

my cat has always loved playing with things that dangle. lately my hair has gotten long enough to reach close to the ground when i sit down, and sometimes i feel something pulling on it and look down to find her biting and clawing it like it's a cat toy. it's kind of annoying, but it's cute.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:51 PM   #110
Pusy Galore
Forum Veteran
In God's Arms Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by safety pin
my cat has always loved playing with things that dangle. lately my hair has gotten long enough to reach close to the ground when i sit down, and sometimes i feel something pulling on it and look down to find her biting and clawing it like it's a cat toy. it's kind of annoying, but it's cute.

That's how I fell in love with, and adopted a kitten, "Finnegan". I was holding him, talking to the guy about the price and looked over to see him going nuts playing with my hair. He just melted my heart with it.

The best cat toys are the cheapest ones - hair, shoelaces, bits of tinfoil, a scrunched up paper tied to a long string. I've stopped buying toys since they end up playing with water bottle lids instead anyway.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:52 PM   #111
catlover79
Forum Legend
God Bless Val

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
when i'm on my computer they always jump up on my laptop and sometimes watches me and they sometimes watch TV. Here is a pic of the 2 kittens we have but they are alot bigger now and I have tons of more pics.
Attachment 144006
Holly, your cats are stunning.

"I'm alive. I'm feeling good. I'm trying to live every moment as much as I can." - Valerie Harper, March 2013
Old 01-07-2009, 08:58 PM   #112
catlover79
Forum Legend
God Bless Val

Heart

I still love this pic I took of my cat, Lucky, when she jumped into our ornament box. I've posted it on one of the other threads, but I couldn't resist putting it up again.
Attached Images

Old 01-07-2009, 10:21 PM   #113
LizaDaisy
Frequent Poster

I was mixing a cake batter on the kitchen counter right next to the frige my cat Romeo(tuxedo cat) was sitting on top of the frige watching me mix. All of the sudden i feel something falling toward me i drop my spoon and i hold out my hand and i catch Romeo DIVING into the cake batter! I stand there holding him in his diving postion and look at him he is still staring down at the batter, my dad is ROTFL. I just put Romeo down and laugh. Sigh, he is one of the funniest cats i've ever had. He makes me laugh.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:25 PM   #114
LizaDaisy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover79
I still love this pic I took of my cat, Lucky, when she jumped into our ornament box. I've posted it on one of the other threads, but I couldn't resist putting it up again.

Your cat is a beauty!
Old 01-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #115
Mikado
Forum Celebrity
Main st bridge

I dont have any pets at the moment, but, when my cousin Jeff was a baby, my Uncle and Aunt would go camping with us, and the dog would jump into his playpen, and not let ANY stranger go near the baby! (He was an excellent watchdog, and basically trained himself to do it )
Old 01-07-2009, 11:05 PM   #116
catlover79
Forum Legend
God Bless Val

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaDaisy
Your cat is a beauty!
Thank you!! She is indeed.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:39 PM   #117
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Heart

Sometimes, I'll ask my two cats if they want to go for a walk with me. I then walk down the hall in our home, and they actually walk with me. Caesar, my silly baby gets it mixed up sometimes and cuts off Lily. Other times, I'll have one on each side of me. It's adorable how they keep looking up at me to make sure they're doing it right, and wait for my words of encouragement. When I get to the end of the hall, I turn around and walk back. Caesar sometimes gets confused and keeps walking into the bedroom, lol. It's so adorable. Late at night, when I'm putting Netflix movies back in the mailbox, Lily takes a walk with me in the building. She has quite a sprint going on. They just melt my heart sometimes.

Old 02-19-2009, 02:52 AM   #118
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

I lit a candle over the weekend, and my two cats kept looking at it. I kept telling them to get away from it. After, I noticed that their eyebrows/whiskers were singed, lol. They look like goofballs.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:40 AM   #119
Pusy Galore
Forum Veteran
In God's Arms Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I lit a candle over the weekend, and my two cats kept looking at it. I kept telling them to get away from it. After, I noticed that their eyebrows/whiskers were singed, lol. They look like goofballs.

I've done that with my persian, Dusty and he STILL sweeps the old tail through it and you see a quick "WOOOF" of flame, smoke and then the smell of burning fur! He'll then sit and look at you like "What are you looking at?"
Old 03-19-2009, 10:08 PM   #120
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

I went to pat my cat Lily and we both got a big shock. I knew what it was, but she looked so scared. I had to reassure her that she wasn't going to get electocuted, lol.