Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 18, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Disney to Acquire Much of Fox; Roseanne Debut Date Set for ABC
Fri-Yay: The Year in Sitcoms; NBC Sets Premiere for A.P. Bio
MeTV January 2018 Schedule Has Diff'rent Strokes; HBO Hit Comedy Returns for 2nd Year
getTV Acquires Norman Lear Sitcoms; Comedy Central Gets Scripted Comedy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-21-2008, 04:08 AM   #76
Family Ties Forever!

Our cat cuddles likes to lay by the railing of the stairs, upstairs, and get us to play with her. She bats her front paws at us, playfully. Yesterday, she was being cute. She was pretending to clean my face. She stretched her front paws out and placed them on my face gently. It was cute. She races around the house sometimes like it's NASCAR. She seems to 'fly' up and down the stairs when she runs, lol.

My sister has been encouraging Cuddles, however, to bite her finger. She sticks her finger in Cuddles' mouth. Then she laughs when Cuddles bites it. My mother and I have told her over and over not to do that. It's teaching Cuddles a bad habit. Now when we try to pet Cuddles, she often tries to bite, thinking that we are playing, like my sister does. It's frustrating. We don't like having the cat bite us. My sister doesn't care though, which is really frustrating.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:09 PM   #77
ilovethe80s

I used to have a dog named Patches she was really funny she was a poodle I really loved her a lot and my family did too she died though a few years ago.
My cousin Jackie has a cat named Harley he is really cute he's a tuxedo cat I think they call them he's black with a little white. I really love animals a lot my aunt and uncle in South Carolina they have a lot of dogs I like playing with them a lot I think they have two black labs and a couple other dogs too.
Old 04-22-2008, 12:02 AM   #78
Hollow
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoneboy
Two of my cats insist on jumping in the box when I get the mail.
whenever my cat sees me open one of my dresser drawers she gets all excited and jumps in. not sure why she likes laying in there so much.
Old 04-27-2008, 03:45 PM   #79
PlayOn
ADHD: what I have not who I am

this ones is strange. my cousins cat, everytime you rub a certain spot above his rear, it looks like he's licking the air or his lips. he'll move his head from side to side slowly while licking the air and/or his lips. it's hard to explain. it's funny, but strange.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:02 PM   #80
KissMyGrits
HEGM!

My dog Buddy does some crazy things.

First, whenever my husband sits at the computer, Buddy is in his lap. Now mind you, Buddy is a 75 pound dog. My husband has to literally push him off of the chair and even then he tries to jump back up.

Another cute thing he does is beg for treats. Whenever we take him outside and he does his "business" he comes back in, gets up on his hind legs and puts his front paws up in the beg position. He learned it in one day. LOL!!

He also sleeps with my son and sometimes with my husband and me. Well if he gets into bed before my husband, he lays down on his side and won't move for anything. LOL! It's funny watching my husband try to move him.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:52 PM   #81
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
Merry Christmas

My cat goes to bed. He sleeps with us, and if we stay up later than usual, he gets tired of waiting, and he just goes to bed.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:19 AM   #82
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
Merry Christmas

My cat Caesar loves AC and fans. He's a Persian, in need of a haircut, so it's like he's wearing a fur coat. If it's not hot enough for the AC, I'll put the tall floor fan on. He makes sure he positions himself on something where the fan will cool him. We have an AC in the bedroom too. If it's real hot, I'll put that one on too, and I'll find him lying on the bed, face first into the AC.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:58 AM   #83
Family Ties Forever!

Janice, I can just picture your cat putting his face in front of the fan to cool off.

Cuddles likes to lay different places. She likes to lay in front of the fridge, washer, couch and on it, etc. The other day she was laying on top of the coffee table. When one of us washes dishes Cuddles comes into the kitchen. It's as if she doesn't want to miss out on anything, lol.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:11 AM   #84
rusyd
Forum Veteran

I have 3 cats that are spoiled rotten. They have to be fed at a certain time or they bug the hell out of me and my husband. They have to have outside time and window time and treats time and sleep time and play time...etc. They are worse than any kids I know! lol
Old 08-07-2008, 12:36 AM   #85
TheHappyBurgerMeister

Send a message via AIM to TheHappyBurgerMeister

My cat, Gracie... wow, where do I even start. She has this toy "mouse" she always brings to one of us as a gift (mom, dad, or myself). You can't really call it a mouse anymore because it's eyes came off, it's tail came off and it's just this white furry thing. Anyways, when she wants attention she'll bring it to us in her mouth and cry (meow) 5 times. Usually it's always 5 times, maybe more maybe less. We always say "Thank you for the gift" and then we pet her. She never wants to actually play with that mouse though. It's solely used as bringing to us as a gift. She also loves to play fetch with her toy lizards or alligators and most recently I got a little rubber goldfish for 50 cents that she just LOVES!!

Oh, and the person who posted the Arlo and Janis cartoon. I know that cartoonist DEFINITELY has a cat or two. He has to!! The stuff he makes Ludwig do is uncanny compared to my cat. I specifically read Arlo and Janis just to see the cat!

Thinkin' 'Bout Something Official Music Video

Shout it Out- Hanson's 5th studio album in stores June 8th!
Old 09-12-2008, 01:12 AM   #86
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
Merry Christmas

Smile

My cat Lily went to the beauty parlor today for a the works. Shampoo, short haircut and nails clipped. Came home with a pink bow in her hair. She's a Persian, and was long overdue for a cut. I think she's 10 pounds lighter. She's walking around like she's the cat's meow, the cat's pajamas, lol. I can tell that she's loving the lighter feel. She is just so gorgeous. I love the way she smells too.

Old 09-12-2008, 01:24 AM   #88
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
Merry Christmas

Talk about pets and paper. A few years ago, I came home from work, and our cat had toilet papered the entire house. He went in the bathroom, took a piece from the roll and ran around everywhere.

Another time, he did a number on all the Christmas presents under the tree. Had them half ripped open, bows and ribbon all over the place. He was about 10 when he did that, and it was the first time. I always felt safe to leave him alone with the wrapped gifts. Not after that though, lol.