Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Showtime Gets Jillian Bell for Comedy; Rev Run Sitcom Preview
Rugrats Revived on Nickelodeon; Vanilla Ice Project Returns Aug. 11
Guests Line Up for Caroline Rhea Series; UnREAL Season 4 Premieres on Hulu
Celebrities Get Animated on Animal Planet; Freeform Drama Pilot Underway
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of July 16, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Game of Thrones Leads Emmy Nominations; New Beverly Hillbillies DVDs Coming in October
Fri-Yay: What Was the Best Decade for Sitcoms?; The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July)

New Girl - The Complete Seventh Season Alice - The Complete Seventh Season Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season The Good Place - The Complete Second Season

06/05 - Living Single - The Complete Fifth Season
06/05 - New Girl - The Complete Sixth Season
06/05 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-First Season (Blu-ray)
06/12 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fourth Season
06/12 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Third Season
06/12 - The Office - The Complete Series
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete Second Season
06/12 - Step by Step - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season One (Blu-ray)
06/19 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fourth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Fifth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Sixth Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete First Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete Second Season
07/03 - New Girl - The Final (Seventh) Season
07/10 - Alice - The Complete Seventh Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - The Bill Engvall Show - The Complete First Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season
07/10 - The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season
07/17 - Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life - The Complete Series
07/17 - The Good Place - The Complete Second Season
07/17 - Son of Zorn - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-21-2008, 04:08 AM   #76
Family Ties Forever!
Forum Veteran

Our cat cuddles likes to lay by the railing of the stairs, upstairs, and get us to play with her. She bats her front paws at us, playfully. Yesterday, she was being cute. She was pretending to clean my face. She stretched her front paws out and placed them on my face gently. It was cute. She races around the house sometimes like it's NASCAR. She seems to 'fly' up and down the stairs when she runs, lol.

My sister has been encouraging Cuddles, however, to bite her finger. She sticks her finger in Cuddles' mouth. Then she laughs when Cuddles bites it. My mother and I have told her over and over not to do that. It's teaching Cuddles a bad habit. Now when we try to pet Cuddles, she often tries to bite, thinking that we are playing, like my sister does. It's frustrating. We don't like having the cat bite us. My sister doesn't care though, which is really frustrating.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:09 PM   #77
ilovethe80s

I used to have a dog named Patches she was really funny she was a poodle I really loved her a lot and my family did too she died though a few years ago.
My cousin Jackie has a cat named Harley he is really cute he's a tuxedo cat I think they call them he's black with a little white. I really love animals a lot my aunt and uncle in South Carolina they have a lot of dogs I like playing with them a lot I think they have two black labs and a couple other dogs too.
ilovethe80s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:02 AM   #78
Hollow
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoneboy
Two of my cats insist on jumping in the box when I get the mail.
whenever my cat sees me open one of my dresser drawers she gets all excited and jumps in. not sure why she likes laying in there so much.
Hollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 03:45 PM   #79
PlayOn
ADHD: what I have not who I am

this ones is strange. my cousins cat, everytime you rub a certain spot above his rear, it looks like he's licking the air or his lips. he'll move his head from side to side slowly while licking the air and/or his lips. it's hard to explain. it's funny, but strange.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:02 PM   #80
KissMyGrits
HEGM!

My dog Buddy does some crazy things.

First, whenever my husband sits at the computer, Buddy is in his lap. Now mind you, Buddy is a 75 pound dog. My husband has to literally push him off of the chair and even then he tries to jump back up.

Another cute thing he does is beg for treats. Whenever we take him outside and he does his "business" he comes back in, gets up on his hind legs and puts his front paws up in the beg position. He learned it in one day. LOL!!

He also sleeps with my son and sometimes with my husband and me. Well if he gets into bed before my husband, he lays down on his side and won't move for anything. LOL! It's funny watching my husband try to move him.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:52 PM   #81
Janice
No one gets out alive.
Administrator
Forum Celebrity

My cat goes to bed. He sleeps with us, and if we stay up later than usual, he gets tired of waiting, and he just goes to bed.
Janice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 03:19 AM   #82
Janice
No one gets out alive.
Administrator
Forum Celebrity

My cat Caesar loves AC and fans. He's a Persian, in need of a haircut, so it's like he's wearing a fur coat. If it's not hot enough for the AC, I'll put the tall floor fan on. He makes sure he positions himself on something where the fan will cool him. We have an AC in the bedroom too. If it's real hot, I'll put that one on too, and I'll find him lying on the bed, face first into the AC.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:58 AM   #83
Family Ties Forever!
Forum Veteran

Janice, I can just picture your cat putting his face in front of the fan to cool off.

Cuddles likes to lay different places. She likes to lay in front of the fridge, washer, couch and on it, etc. The other day she was laying on top of the coffee table. When one of us washes dishes Cuddles comes into the kitchen. It's as if she doesn't want to miss out on anything, lol.
Family Ties Forever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 02:11 AM   #84
rusyd
Forum Veteran

I have 3 cats that are spoiled rotten. They have to be fed at a certain time or they bug the hell out of me and my husband. They have to have outside time and window time and treats time and sleep time and play time...etc. They are worse than any kids I know! lol
rusyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:36 AM   #85
TheHappyBurgerMeister

Send a message via AIM to TheHappyBurgerMeister

My cat, Gracie... wow, where do I even start. She has this toy "mouse" she always brings to one of us as a gift (mom, dad, or myself). You can't really call it a mouse anymore because it's eyes came off, it's tail came off and it's just this white furry thing. Anyways, when she wants attention she'll bring it to us in her mouth and cry (meow) 5 times. Usually it's always 5 times, maybe more maybe less. We always say "Thank you for the gift" and then we pet her. She never wants to actually play with that mouse though. It's solely used as bringing to us as a gift. She also loves to play fetch with her toy lizards or alligators and most recently I got a little rubber goldfish for 50 cents that she just LOVES!!

Oh, and the person who posted the Arlo and Janis cartoon. I know that cartoonist DEFINITELY has a cat or two. He has to!! The stuff he makes Ludwig do is uncanny compared to my cat. I specifically read Arlo and Janis just to see the cat!

Thinkin' 'Bout Something Official Music Video

Shout it Out- Hanson's 5th studio album in stores June 8th!
TheHappyBurgerMeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:12 AM   #86
Janice
No one gets out alive.
Administrator
Forum Celebrity

Smile

My cat Lily went to the beauty parlor today for a the works. Shampoo, short haircut and nails clipped. Came home with a pink bow in her hair. She's a Persian, and was long overdue for a cut. I think she's 10 pounds lighter. She's walking around like she's the cat's meow, the cat's pajamas, lol. I can tell that she's loving the lighter feel. She is just so gorgeous. I love the way she smells too.

Old 09-12-2008, 01:24 AM   #87
Janice
No one gets out alive.
Administrator
Forum Celebrity

Talk about pets and paper. A few years ago, I came home from work, and our cat had toilet papered the entire house. He went in the bathroom, took a piece from the roll and ran around everywhere.

Another time, he did a number on all the Christmas presents under the tree. Had them half ripped open, bows and ribbon all over the place. He was about 10 when he did that, and it was the first time. I always felt safe to leave him alone with the wrapped gifts. Not after that though, lol.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:07 AM   #88
Janice
No one gets out alive.
Administrator
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckless8228836
That's horrible lol. I would of hit my boiling point after that. TP is one thing but presents on a day that comes once a year and making a number on them is disgusting.
No, it wasn't disgusting. Nothing Foxy did was disgusting. I laughed. He was an only cat, home alone all day. He was very well behaved. Just sort of flipped one day. The toilet paper thing happened when he was a kitten.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:24 AM   #89
Janice
No one gets out alive.
Administrator
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Well I think pooping on presents is disgusting lol, especially if he hadn't ripped them open, seriously, how would you open them? He sounds like a good dog, I'm just saying, pooping on something you're going to open up is nasty. Well at least he was well behaved besides that.
Foxy was a cat, and who said anything about pooping. He tore a few presents open. It was cute.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:51 AM   #90
Janice
No one gets out alive.
Administrator
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Well I didn't know, it's not my pet so why are you mad at me? I'm just responding to your story. And you said it did a number on the presents so I assumed you meant it pooped on them.
I'm not mad. The cat did a number on the presents by tearing at them.