Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 23, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-03-2007, 01:32 PM   #31
AB
Forum Celebrity
The Orville

My cat Tony had rather play with a paper wad than with his cat toys. He likes
you to pitch it up and he jumps up and intercepts it. Its funny to watch. He
also meows the word out when he goes to the door.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:40 PM   #32
Courtnee
Forum Veteran
MAN VS SAMMICH.

Send a message via AIM to Courtnee Send a message via MSN to Courtnee

My bird [we've named him Boseephus, but we just call him Bo for short], He sings, dances, waves, and says short sentences. I'm the only one he won't bite. When ever I walk out of the room he'll swak at the top of his lungs to see where I am. He hates being in his cage, he's always on top of it or on someones shoulder [mainly mine].

I gotta fly once, I gotta try once,
Only can die once, right, sir?
Ooh, life is juicy, juicy and you see,
I gotta have my bite, sir.
Get ready for me love, 'cause I'm a "comer"
I simply gotta march, my heart's a drummer
Don't bring around the cloud to rain on my parade
Old 03-03-2007, 01:42 PM   #33
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by annball1957
He also meows the word out when he goes to the door.
I swear animals can talk. Our cat Foxy used to meow the word, 'No' when we were telling him to do something. God I miss that little boy. Had him for almost 17 years, and he died in November of 2005. I can still cry at the drop of a hat just thinking about him. One thing I've learned, is that you can't replace one animal with another, just like with people.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:46 PM   #34
catlover79
Forum Legend
God Bless Val

I have 3 cats. Lucky is a slim black cat who looks just like Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch, except she's a girl. Whenever I go to the basement, I hear the gallop of cat feet and she's running down the stairs ahead of me. Whenever I get on the computer, she'll hop up on the chair next to me and rub around. She's also the one who sleeps on my bed or chair. Lucky is my shadow.

There's Molly, who is brown tiger striped and a pest. She's so skittish for some reason. Even around us, her family of 4+ years, she'll run the other way when someone approaches. She makes noises all the time, meowing just to be heard. She loves to have her tummy rubbed, and she purrs all the time.

Jasmine is our oldest, also a brown tiger striped kitty. When we first got Molly, Jasmine and Maya (our black cat at the time who has since passed on) were so upset that they hissed at each other. Jazz is my mom's shadow, always on her lap or cuddled next to her on the couch. Sometimes she'll jump up against the wall(?). It's pretty funny.

Whenever my dad makes his lunch (which always includes ham or turkey) the cats are right there, meowing away, wanting some. That's also funny because he always gives in.

Maya for some reason loved to drink the water drops coming out of the washing machine when she was alive. We never could figure out why, but everytime one of us went downstairs with a laundry basket in out hands, she'd run down the stairs and position herself at the washing machine.

"I'm alive. I'm feeling good. I'm trying to live every moment as much as I can." - Valerie Harper, March 2013
Old 03-03-2007, 04:15 PM   #35
Kay Scarpetta
Forum Celebrity
Defy Gravity 8.26.05

My cat does many of the things already mentioned... but whatever she does, even if she breaks something... she just lights up my life. I love her more than anything.

To be a Broadway Freak, you must live, eat, sleep, study, devout, think, obsess, dream, believe Broadway.
You must know original & revival casts, soundtracks, performance runs, dates, theatres, numbers, how many Tony Awards A Chorus Line won.
You must be Broadway.
That's right bitches. I AM Broadway.
Old 03-03-2007, 04:52 PM   #36
AB
Forum Celebrity
The Orville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I swear animals can talk. Our cat Foxy used to meow the word, 'No' when we were telling him to do something. God I miss that little boy. Had him for almost 17 years, and he died in November of 2005. I can still cry at the drop of a hat just thinking about him. One thing I've learned, is that you can't replace one animal with another, just like with people.

I had a girl cat named Bubha who was my baby, everytime I would sit down,
she'd be in my lap. I also lost her when she was 17 and I cried for days &
said I wouldn't get another cat. But after a couple of years I got Tony, who
has a totally different personality than Bubha. They are really like a family
member and it hurts so much when you lose them. Not everyone understands
the strong bond you have with them.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:20 PM   #37
EmoJoe
Forum Legend
Cool cool cool

Send a message via MSN to EmoJoe

my dog seriously tries to talk sometimes. if i'm talking to someone in the house and he's in the room he'll start making these noises and trying to imitate us LOL.

www.sitcomsarestupid.blogspot.com
Old 03-03-2007, 07:26 PM   #38
Cactus Jack
Forum Idol
RonFingSwanson

Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack

My dog is our shadows. Im convinced

Id Love to help you Tracy, but I cant have sex with a black guy, Id lose my endorsement deal with NASCAR-Jenna Maroney,30 Rock

April 17,2009 9:02 PM : 100,000th post!

[/b]
Old 03-03-2007, 07:43 PM   #39
TJL
Forum Veteran
Suburbanite Extrordinaire

Here is a thing my friend Becky's cat Chester does that I think is funny but she doesn't.

Chester is a bit eccentric - probably because he is one of those breeds of cats that has some bobcat mixed in his DNA. She adopted him from a place that specializes in this type of cat. Seriously, the cat looks like a wild animal.

Anyhoo, Becky's apartment has a mouse problem from time to time, and occasionally Chester will catch one. He won't kill it though, he just beats the crap out of the mouse until it's near death, then leaves his little treasure for Becky to find.

Yesterday morning about 8 AM Backy calls me in tears: Chester did it again, a wounded mouse is on her living room floor, kinda moving. Chester of course is nowhere to be found, he's really good at hiding when he knows he's done something to **** of his mistress.

Long story short, i had to go over and sweep the semi dead mouse into a trash bag. Luckily she only lives a block away.

Somebody has to teach that cat to clean up after himself.

Read my blogs!
http://centralparkamisguide.com/
http://dvdcriticscorner.com
Visit me on Facebook!http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=641138880
Hey, I do the tweet thing too!
http://twitter.com/TomLevier
My shop of handmade items!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ColdGarageCreations
Old 03-03-2007, 08:33 PM   #40
Courtnee
Forum Veteran
MAN VS SAMMICH.

Send a message via AIM to Courtnee Send a message via MSN to Courtnee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJL
Here is a thing my friend Becky's cat Chester does that I think is funny but she doesn't.

Chester is a bit eccentric - probably because he is one of those breeds of cats that has some bobcat mixed in his DNA. She adopted him from a place that specializes in this type of cat. Seriously, the cat looks like a wild animal.

Anyhoo, Becky's apartment has a mouse problem from time to time, and occasionally Chester will catch one. He won't kill it though, he just beats the crap out of the mouse until it's near death, then leaves his little treasure for Becky to find.

Yesterday morning about 8 AM Backy calls me in tears: Chester did it again, a wounded mouse is on her living room floor, kinda moving. Chester of course is nowhere to be found, he's really good at hiding when he knows he's done something to **** of his mistress.

Long story short, i had to go over and sweep the semi dead mouse into a trash bag. Luckily she only lives a block away.

Somebody has to teach that cat to clean up after himself.

Old 03-03-2007, 08:44 PM   #41
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Princess
My bird [we've named him Boseephus, but we just call him Bo for short], He sings, dances, waves, and says short sentences. I'm the only one he won't bite. When ever I walk out of the room he'll swak at the top of his lungs to see where I am. He hates being in his cage, he's always on top of it or on someones shoulder [mainly mine].

Bo is adorable. I never really thought too much about birds until after I saw a recent documentary. It made me see them in an entirely different light. Their personalities are so distinct and fantastic. TJ gave it high marks, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Here's a link about it if you're interested.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/wild...elegraph_hill/

That's a great picture of you and your brother. He's just too cute.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:51 PM   #42
Cactus Jack
Forum Idol
RonFingSwanson

Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Princess

Looks like the little bro wants some Bo action!

Anyways, cute bird!

Id'a though youd woulda named it Billie Joe or Jon
Old 03-03-2007, 09:59 PM   #43
Ireneparalegal
Forum Celebrity
LEGAL SPICE ;)

Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE

Well, my pug is now 4 years old. Right now he is asleep next to my feet and he is snoring away as usual. Sometimes he will lay on his back with his paws up to his face. Everyone gets a kick outta him when he does that. Whenever we take him to the groomer's, the people there just fawn over him, they want to touch him and they say how cute he is. Also, when we take him without an appt. to the groomer's and they are busy, they will still take him because they love to take him a bath, they say he is so good and they adore him.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:26 PM   #44
Jo_Luvs_Ketchup
Banned!!
Banned

All of me pets do something special.

Tara our six year old Shih Tzu, she dances and sings. When she meets new people or gets excited, she moves her paws up and down, dancing! hehe And she also sings, but only for my grandmother. She will not do it for anyone else lol.

Bailey, our one year old Golden/labrador retriever gives high five, gives paw, and catches every single piece of food she's given in her mouth lol. She's so cute.

Siobhan, our cat is such a lady. She crosses her paws whenever she lies down. You never catch her sleeping or even sitting down with her eyes open without her paws crossed.

Rhett out cat can open doors.

And Caitin our cat is the most sociable cat I've ever seen. She likes to sit on your shoulder when you're reading the paper, sit on the laptop keys when you're on it, and lately she's been jumping into the bags of food when you're eating from them, like chips. It's too funny though.

That's my zoo! But they're all special to me.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:35 PM   #45
Jo_Luvs_Ketchup
Banned!!
Banned

Funny pictures of my animals.

Tara dancing!

Tara while my sister is holding her....

Tara and her sister Bailey haha.

Bailey acting silly with a ball.