Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

MeTV January 2018 Schedule Has Diff'rent Strokes; HBO Hit Comedy Returns for 2nd Year
getTV Acquires Norman Lear Sitcoms; Comedy Central Gets Scripted Comedy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-16-2006, 09:38 PM   #16
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
Merry Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Princess
But I seriously miss my kitten Sno-flake

He would lick my face when my alarm went off in the mornings. Whenever I would cry he would lick my tears away. I'm tearing up just thinking about him. I feel like a part of my life has been erased
I know how you feel. My cat Foxy has been gone for almost four months now, and I can't write or talk about him without tearing up. He was almost 17. I never imagined losing an animal could hurt so much. It kills me.
Old 03-16-2006, 10:25 PM   #17
snl 70s show fan

my cat simbe will put her paws around my hands when i pet her and i will pretend to pull away and she will clasp her paws in my hands really tight and she also likes to jump up in my lap and put her head to my chest like she is giving me a big hug she hasant been well lateley and i dont think she is going to live much longer so i try to spend as much time with her as i can
Old 03-16-2006, 10:37 PM   #18
Karen64
Comedy Fan

I had a cat that I trained to jump up on my shoulder (while I was standing upright!). She enjoyed riding around on my shoulder... One time, she freaked out my dad (who wasn't aware of her little trick) by jumping up on his shoulder--he wasn't too impressed!!

Also had a cat that would pee into the toilet--(& I never even trained him to do that!)
Old 03-18-2006, 01:19 PM   #19
Disney Guru
Frequent Poster

Send a message via AIM to Disney Guru Send a message via MSN to Disney Guru Send a message via Yahoo to Disney Guru

Hi,

My dog Nicholas, who is a 6 month old Black Lab.

Is so adorable, in the mornings when he is hungry, he will sit by one of the french doors, by our kitchen that lead to the back yard. **** his head, and look up at you with that begging look. And also he will jump up and sit on my lap for hours and not move when i am outside. He's adorable.
Old 03-18-2006, 04:48 PM   #20
Brian
Forum Veteran

Oscar likes to knead me when he sits on my lap. Sometimes when I'm on my computer, he will jump into my lap.

Lucy loves playing with her toy mice. Whenever she was one in her mouth, she'll give out a mournful meow as if she's actually caught one. It's really funny.
Old 03-18-2006, 04:54 PM   #21
Brian Damage
Forum Legend
I'm Rich Bitch

Location: What Ain't No Country I Ever Heard Of...They Speak English in What?
Send a message via AIM to Brian Damage

My dog Mickey insists on sleeping with my wife and I. He could be sound asleep, but as soom he heres the bed creak, he jumps up and runs to the bed to go to sleep with us.

Money Doesn't Buy Happiness...But I'd Rather Cry in My Private Jet
Old 03-19-2006, 06:15 AM   #22
Hollow
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I have a big screen tv. When the news scroll is running on the bottom of the screen, my cats stand up on their back legs and try to catch the moving scroll.
that's funny. my cat does things like that when i have my laptop on the floor or something and there's something moving on the screen. she tries to catch the light of a laser pointer too, it confuses her that she can't get ahold of it and it disappears sometimes.

since the first night we had her she's always slept by me like a stuffed animal at night and licked my face until she fell asleep. she reaches her 'arm' out and hugs me too.

she's an adult cat and she loves playing with strings (of any kind really, even my hair and any dangling earrings i may be wearing) as much as she always has; she'll often bring one into my room, sit down by it and meow at the top of her lungs until someone comes in there and plays with her. i always think she's dying or something at first when i hear her.

she also often comes to me (or someone else if i'm not there), meows to get their attention, leads them outside and makes them pet her while she rolls around on the ground.

when i was little i used to play hide and seek with her; i don't know how she knew what she was supposed to be doing, but whenever i covered my face to start counting she would go into a different place in a nearby closet every time, seriously trying to hide.

she tries to outsmart me if she doesn't have her way, like if i want her to lay by me while i'm taking a nap, she knows i can't see her with my eyes closed and tries to get up and sneak away really slowly without making any noise.

umm that's mostly all..and things like standing up and rubbing her face on my leg when she wants me to feed her or something.
Old 03-19-2006, 06:24 AM   #23
Hollow
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I know how you feel. My cat Foxy has been gone for almost four months now, and I can't write or talk about him without tearing up. He was almost 17. I never imagined losing an animal could hurt so much. It kills me.
yeah, i know how devastated i'll be when i lose my cat. we got her just after i turned seven, a few weeks after she was born. she probably has several years to go but i always think about painful it will be to lose her. frankly i can't imagine what life will be like.
Old 03-19-2006, 04:06 PM   #24
I Love John Ritter
Miss ya, John

My cat goes crazy whenever anyone whistles, LOL. When she hears someone whistle, she goes up to them and lightly bites them.

She goes crazy when she sees a reflection of any kind on the wall. She tries to chase it and catch it.

She goes up to a stuffed animal rabbit I have and puts her paws against it and purrs. It's really weird because she never purrs.

When she was really tiny, she used to always climb into a crystal bowl we had on the coffee table. She liked to sleep in there
Attached Images

Johnathan Southworth Ritter
September 17, 1948 - September 11, 2003
Five years without you.

Don Knotts
July 21, 1924 - February 24, 2006.
Old 03-19-2006, 05:34 PM   #25
snl 70s show fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love John Ritter
My cat goes crazy whenever anyone whistles, LOL. When she hears someone whistle, she goes up to them and lightly bites them.

She goes crazy when she sees a reflection of any kind on the wall. She tries to chase it and catch it.

She goes up to a stuffed animal rabbit I have and puts her paws against it and purrs. It's really weird because she never purrs.

When she was really tiny, she used to always climb into a crystal bowl we had on the coffee table. She liked to sleep in there
your cat looks almost exactly like my other cat sidney
Old 03-22-2006, 07:59 PM   #26
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
Merry Christmas

My cat Foxy, who is now deceased, was a hot ticket when he was a kitten. I came home from work one day, and found toilet paper all over the house. He had put it in his mouth (from the toilet paper holder) and had run all over the place.

Another time, I came home from work and the Christmas presents under the tree were ripped and the bows were off.

Every night now, I put two small amounts of whipped cream on a paper plate, and my two kittens just love it. It's so cute to watch. Now they follow me in the kitchen when they know it's whipped cream time.
Old 03-22-2006, 08:16 PM   #27
Polniaczek033
believe.

When my one dog, Ginger, is in heat... she likes to hump my other dogs' heads. It's sooooo adorable.

Only not. I freak out at her and make her stop.

Anyways. When I play the piano my dog Clarice sings.. and when I am dancing around my kitchen singing everyday after school when I'm cooking dinner Ginger sits up on her hind legs and sticks her front paws out. It's so cute because she's a wiener dog, so she's really long and it's funny.

I'm trying to talk my parents into letting me get a cat, but they won't.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:44 PM   #28
cralappyhappy4
Frequent Poster
GO STEELERS!!!!

Send a message via AIM to cralappyhappy4

my cat rubzy does a bunch of stuff

he climbs on the top bunk and sleeps with me and tries waking me up at 4 every morning to feed him he gets me up by hitting me in the face with his paw and since my hair is in a pony tail he puts the top part in his mouth and pulls it...and he'll pinch my face just enough to wake me up its funny

he plays hot hands when your going to the bathroom he sticks his paw under the door and you have to hit it with your foot or he meows then he moves it and sticks it under again until you tap it

he plays hide n seek with me i crawl behind a chair or a wall and he hides on the other side of it and i keep peeking at him and then when your not looking he runs and jumps on your head
Old 03-03-2007, 01:17 PM   #29
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
Merry Christmas

My cat Lily got spooked this morning for no reason. When she started to run, she ran in place...her back paws smokin' but she wasn't going anywhere. She looked like a cartoon character, Bugs Bunny or something.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:28 PM   #30
Number 9 Dream
That '70s Girl

Send a message via AIM to Number 9 Dream Send a message via Yahoo to Number 9 Dream

My cat Brody is sooo adorable (I'll admit, he's my little baby, even though he's technically my brother's cat). He does this little thing where he loves head-butting me--it's his way of showing affection, I guess. At night time when he's in my room, he'll start nudging his head in to my arm or any thing soft on my body...he loooves sleeping with his head face down in to something And he has the cutest little high-pitched meow too. Sometimes when I'm on the computer, he'll watch me from my bed and if I don't give him any attention for a while, he'll stare at me and finally give out one little meow to remind me he's there I love him!

His brother Tyson is a cutie too, but in a very different way. He's not like a normal cat, I swear He acts more like a dog with the way he stands up at my door, rubbing his paws against it non-stop until I let him in

Live a little
be a gypsy
get around

http://www.librarything.com/profile/skelterhelter

http://retrogirl82.dvdaf.com/owned

formerly Retrogirl82