Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 23, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-16-2006, 12:07 PM   #1
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Question "Funny, cute, silly, loving" things your pet does?

My kitten, who is so tiny at less than five pounds, hops like a bunny. It's the cutest thing to see. He doesn't have his coordination skills down yet, so he'll sometimes hop in the air before running. He's a white furry Persian, so he looks like a bunny.

He doesn't have his full voice yet, so he has this little squeak going on.

I'll see one cat chasing the other one. Then a minute later, it's just the opposite.

I see them lick each other's faces and bodies.

One kitten is a food hound and will wait for us to finish a bowl of cereal, knowing he's going to get the bowl of milk afterwards.

In the morning, a cat will wake me up sneakily by pressing a paw gently on my face. I'll open one eye and bag him doing it.
Old 03-16-2006, 12:18 PM   #2
Ireneparalegal
Forum Celebrity
LEGAL SPICE ;)

Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE

Ohhhh, I miss my cat Taz.
She was sooo perfect. She never made a sound. She didn't make a mess. I especially loved it when after my son was born, I would get up in the middle of the night to check my newborn and I would find her curled up right next to him.
Whenever i had the baby laying on my bed asleep, here she would come and lay right there next to him. Wherever my baby was, there she was. She never harmed him or anything. When he got a little older he would pull her tail, her ears and she would just close her eyes tight and let him do that. It was sooo funny how this cat let this little boy just do whatever to her. Sadly, she got ran over and I had to put her to sleep. I miss her so much.

My 3 year old pug snores. It's kinda cute, but it can be annoying at times.
Old 03-16-2006, 12:49 PM   #3
EmoJoe
Forum Legend
Cool cool cool

Send a message via MSN to EmoJoe

if you start singing "i love youuuuuuu" my dog will howl and try to sing along. its so cute

www.sitcomsarestupid.blogspot.com
Old 03-16-2006, 12:55 PM   #4
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

My cat sits on my lap sometimes when I'm on the computer. I'll put something bright on the screen and scroll it up and down real fast, and her eyes follow it.

Years ago, we had a piano. In the middle of the night, my cat Foxy, was walking across the keys, back and forth. It was hilarious. I had to cover the keys at night after that. My husband used to joke and call him Bethoven.
Old 03-16-2006, 03:06 PM   #5
Stormtracker TF
Forum Idol

In the morning our Cat always has to come up and say "Good Morning" to everyone in his own little way. If someone sleeps in he gets all mad and tries to find them and wake them up.
Old 03-16-2006, 03:16 PM   #6
Georgia's on my Mind
Forum Veteran

When I sleep at my grandparents house their dog always sleeps on me...it's cute since it's tiny.
Old 03-16-2006, 03:29 PM   #7
*Pleasant Tomorrow*
Forum Legend

heh, my dog Molly...when ever you ask her if she "wants to go for a ride" she tips her head. Nothing is more cute than a dog tipping there head. I love it when they do that

She always makes noises if you don't pay attention to her

haha just seeing her licking her paws and looking so serious is cute too

and when she's sleeping and her head is a schlumped between her paws, aw it's so cute. and it's cute when she looks up at you and you can see the bottom of her eyes where the white is and she looks sad like...she sits by the bathroom door a lot and when I go to close it she does that and it's like "aww why are you leaving meee?"

the paw thing is cute too. when they want something they'll give you the paw.

and when she nudges you when you're sitting next to her but not petting her, she'll stick her nose under your arm heh

and she hugs too. dogs can't put their arms around you, so when you hug her she puts her head down on you instead heh.

Okay I'll go on and on now if I don't stop myself...

"I can feel it - the turn of the Earth,
the ground beneath our feet
spinning at a thousand miles an hour.
And the entire planet is hurtling around the sun
at 67,000 thousand miles an hour and I can feel it.
We're falling through space, you and me.
Clinging to the skin of this tiny little world
and if we let go..."

- The Doctor
Old 03-16-2006, 03:45 PM   #8
Shiki Minami
Frequent Poster
Saruwatari Makoto

Send a message via AIM to Shiki Minami

My dog's name is Coco. She's a girl, and when I love to have pets, I decided to pick dogs. Whenever I have her as a pet, she became very dumb at first. This is mainly because she didn't see us before. But a year later, she became trained well.

After the years later, she became a very well trained dog I ever had in my life. Coco doesn't bark at people anymore, and I'm so impressed.

Oh, my other dog I have last year is Muffin. Muffin is a little white poddle, and she is too cute. Her bark is annoying but cute. In Japan, dogs say "wan" instead of woof. I believe that I'm thinking to say that muffin says wan wan. She was dumb at first, just like my first dog. Although she pee on the floor like always. She's being dumb at the beginning, but a year later, she'll get much better than I expected.

That's all I can tell about my own pets.

"There is nothing like any sense of beauty."
Old 03-16-2006, 05:49 PM   #9
Courtnee
Forum Veteran
MAN VS SAMMICH.

Send a message via AIM to Courtnee Send a message via MSN to Courtnee

My dog Gracie hugs too. She'll sit up on her hind legs and reach her arms out and she seriously can hug. Its grand. I love her.

But I seriously miss my kitten Sno-flake

He would lick my face when my alarm went off in the mornings. Whenever I would cry he would lick my tears away. I'm tearing up just thinking about him. I feel like a part of my life has been erased
Attached Images

I gotta fly once, I gotta try once,
Only can die once, right, sir?
Ooh, life is juicy, juicy and you see,
I gotta have my bite, sir.
Get ready for me love, 'cause I'm a "comer"
I simply gotta march, my heart's a drummer
Don't bring around the cloud to rain on my parade
Old 03-16-2006, 05:50 PM   #10
gilligan fanatic
Born to Be Bad

Send a message via AIM to gilligan fanatic

one of my cat's will shake hands (paws) when you give them a cat treat. My other cat runs away from people they don't know. Nothing really any more than that.

Filmaf ~ Twitter ~ Last.FM
Old 03-16-2006, 06:46 PM   #11
Mr. Stefani
Forum Veteran

Every time I take a shower my cat and dog push open the shower door and sit by the shower. I dont usually realize they're there and of course i walk out of the shower buck naked. gave my mom a little shocker the other day since my bathroom faces the downstairs front door and we have a balcony thing so u can see right up as soon as you come in. actually it's kind of annoying
Old 03-16-2006, 08:41 PM   #12
Pitooey
Forum Veteran

My dog Lassie has a habit of trying to be MY BOSS. She tries to walk behind me (Trying to be alpha) I tell her Uh no....... go in front of me!! and she scoots in front of me. LOL........

She's a herding dog and she wants to herd me.

***SAY NO TO DRUGS***

Jesus saves...
Old 03-16-2006, 08:54 PM   #13
-*Forever*-
Forum Celebrity
<3333333333333333333

Location: Manlius, NY in reality. Deerfield Beach, FL in my heart.
Send a message via AIM to -*Forever*-

My dog freaks out when my mom carries my brother into his bedroom. Dobby - my dog - barks all insane cos he thinks she's going to hurt him.

The cutest thing he ever did was when we were playing this game Forbidden Bridge. You have to push down this big idol head thing and we were doing it and he got so curious that he tried to push it down himself, with his paw.

My friend Genna has a new puppy named Thormax. When they got him, he used to bounce around, and Genna would do this thing where she'd shake her head all around and he'd imitate her. He also had this little yelpy bark that was adorable. Genna also has another dog, Helena, and if you put your hands under her legs and go, "Are you ready?" she goes GRRRRRRRR. It's so cute.

"Mmm... no... Jeter does not do it for me.
He looks like the Rock had sex with a muppet."
Old 03-16-2006, 09:08 PM   #14
Jo_Luvs_Ketchup
Banned!!
Banned

My dog (the older one not my puppy) loves to dance. I heard it's in the shih tzu breed. She stands up on her legs and she waves her arms up and down, it's soo cute! hehe She does it for everyone.
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2006, 09:36 PM   #15
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

I have a big screen tv. When the news scroll is running on the bottom of the screen, my cats stand up on their back legs and try to catch the moving scroll.

If we're watching a movie with a lot of music, the two cats run around like crazy.