Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama
Hallmark's Holly Robinson Peete Series Coming in February; Remembering Sitcom Writer Bob Schiller

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-20-2006, 06:20 PM   #16
Hollow
Forum Celebrity

my mom went into labor three months prematurely but the doctor helped get the contractions to stop..i was officially born at the right time. tuesday, july 4, 1989 at 07:36 am. 112 degrees outside. my parents had agreed that if i had dark hair my name would be sarah and if it was light my name would be susan, because they couldn't agree on a name.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:48 PM   #17
Southern Hellraiser
Forum Veteran

I was born Thursday July 23, 1992 on 11:07am. I weighed 8lbs and 12 oz. For some reason my aunt named me.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:50 PM   #18
*MIBabe03*
Loving Swingtown!

Send a message via AIM to *MIBabe03*

I was born at 5:02 a.m. on Wednesday, March 13 1985. I weighed in at 7 ibs 12 ozs and I was an unscheduled C- section, because I was in the breach position the entire time. My mom had wanted to know what sex I was, but they never could tell her because of the position I was in. Well when the nurse was down there checking to see how far along she was, she told my mom that yep I was breach, and asked if she knew the sex of the baby. My mom said no she didn't know but she wanted to. The nurse said I was a girl, lol because there was nothing in between my legs. Anyway all went fine with the C-section. My father wasn't allowed in the delivery room, because they hadn't taken some special class or something like that. My mom said he got to hold me more though.

Laura and Mario
November 10, 2006

Old 02-20-2006, 07:25 PM   #19
Sargent Stewie
Stewie Griffin

Send a message via AIM to Sargent Stewie

The rubber broke and they accidently had me.
Old 02-20-2006, 07:39 PM   #20
PZelda
Forum Legend
Two Valeries! <3

9:51pm on Friday, August 16, 1985. My mom went into labor when she was feeding my sibs (then 3 and 5 years old) dinner, and within two hours, I came along. I was three weeks early, to boot. I was supposed to have come along on Friday, September 6, 1985.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:04 PM   #21
robyrob
Forum Legend
certified wackball#3

Mine is an interesting tale...

i was supposed to come out on St. Patrick's day (which would've made me a Patrick), but it passed by with several false alarms before my mom woke up early in the morning on April 1st to wake up my dad to tell him that this was the one. He didn't believe her, so he decided to make himself some eggs before taking her to the hospital - my mom got fed up and drove the family car (a blue 1969 Ford Mustang) to the hospital herself. She parked in one of the ambulance spots, telling them that she'd be back to move it in an hour (which she DID).

I was born 10lbs - 11oz after 20 minutes of labor, and some 3000 miles away my mom's father woke up at approximately the same time after dreaming of the birth and called my dad to find out what had happened. Dad had to call a taxi to get to the hospital, but mom didnt want to talk to him for some reason. She made him take the bus home too I think.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:06 PM   #22
swedeace

I was born, I believe, on a Monday or a Tuesday, and I was born at around 2:30 p.m. I was my mom's firstborn child, so she was in the hospital for a few days before I was born, and she had to stay about two more days thereafter. I was about 7lbs.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:14 PM   #23
D.J.
Forum Regular

I was born the day before the Fourth of July 1988, weighing 8 pounds 2.5 ounces and 22 1/2 inches.
Old 02-21-2006, 12:21 AM   #24
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIM087
I know my mom caught an amonia at 7 months and they didn't think we were going to survive it so they wanted to I guess terminate the pregnancy, but she wouldn't allow it. I was born almost 2(i think) months early, and was having problems breathing on my own for some time. My aunt has told me a priest came in twice a day for 3 weeks and prayed for us because they didn't think one of us would make it..My dad was in Australia on business, so he wasn't around as usual. To add to it my grandma(My moms mother) was killed while my mom was in the hospital, she was never able to attend the funeral, or say goodbye.. so to this day my mom hasn't really said much about it, everything i know is from my aunts. So basically I for the rest of my life will never question my mothers love for me.
Wow, what a story. Both heartbreaking and heartwarming.
Old 02-21-2006, 12:29 AM   #25
TheGreatPretender
just because

That my mom was outside taking out the trash when her water broke and I was born at 11am and when my siblings got the news on my birth n stuff they were watching "Eureka's Castle" at home. Very random.
Old 02-21-2006, 12:33 AM   #26
dawsongirl
Forum Legend

Sunday night, 9:44pm. My impending arrival pissed off the Iranians so much they took hostages. A week late I was, because well, I probably didn't want to wake up, or I was too lazy to move out...The first time my mom held me, I gave her a dirty look. 6lb, 14oz. I was born one week before my parent's one year anniversary.
Old 02-21-2006, 12:40 AM   #27
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
My Sweet Lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsongirl
Sunday night, 9:44pm. My impending arrival pissed off the Iranians so much they took hostages.
Old 02-21-2006, 01:26 AM   #28
Stormtracker TF
Forum Idol

I was born at 9:05pm on September 21st, 1989, in a small town outside of Toledo, Ohio. I weighed just over 8 pounds. Apparently I was late and once I got out I was ANGRY that I had to be disturbed and cried the entire day.

Exactly 2 hours, 55 minutes later....

Makes me wonder if that had anything to do with me wanting to be a Meteorologist ever since I could talk.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:44 AM   #29
sara

I was born at 6:40pm on May 22 1979, it was a tuesday. I was born right on my due date. My grandma called my mom and teased, "Don't you know you're supposed to be having a baby," and my mom replied "Well I might, I'm timing contractions. I was 8 lbs 5 ozs and 22 inches long. My mom said I had an odd shaped head, probably because they used forceps to turn me a little. Also since the doctor knew my parents name choices before hand, he didn't say "it's a girl", he said "it's a Sara".
Old 02-21-2006, 05:58 AM   #30
ponytail

I was born on a Sunday morning at 4:19 am. I weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz. My mom started having contractions at 1:00 am, so she was't in labor too long. She said the day before she was scrubbing the floor and lifting the water bucket, which she wasn't suppose to do.