Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Comedy Central Gets The Office; ABC Pairs Roseanne and The Middle in April
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 18, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Disney to Acquire Much of Fox; Roseanne Debut Date Set for ABC
Fri-Yay: The Year in Sitcoms; NBC Sets Premiere for A.P. Bio
MeTV January 2018 Schedule Has Diff'rent Strokes; HBO Hit Comedy Returns for 2nd Year
getTV Acquires Norman Lear Sitcoms; Comedy Central Gets Scripted Comedy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-20-2006, 12:24 PM   #1
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
Merry Christmas

Question What do you know about your birth?

I know I was born on a Sunday morning, shortly after 8am. I weighed 7 lbs, 3oz. It was January and freezing outside. I was named Janice for January...whatever on that, lol. No problems with delivery.

My father drove my mother to the hospital the night before. My grandmother came over to babysit my two older sisters.

That's all I know. How about you?
Old 02-20-2006, 12:29 PM   #2
James"Thunder"Early
Whoever's In New England

If I recall what my mother told me about it correctly, it was around 4:30 or 5:00 pm on a Wednesday and my grandmother was there in the delivery room.

Peggy Mitchell: Get outta my pub!

You better pray you get the last laugh, it's a kick in the teeth when you don't get it.
Old 02-20-2006, 12:52 PM   #3
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brad Russ

I was born around 7:30 A.M., and weighed 7 lbs, 5oz. I know I was born with a heart murmer, and I know that my birth was alot tougher on my mom, then it was when she had my older brother. That's about it.
St. John 15:13 - Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

Currently my favorite song.

Last edited by Brad Russ : 02-20-2006 at 06:01 PM.
Old 02-20-2006, 01:31 PM   #4
TJL
Forum Veteran
Suburbanite Extrordinaire

I was born a week before Chirstmas in 1968. I was a few days early, according to my Mother. My Mother went into labor as her and Dad were putting up decorations.
There was an epidemic of the Hong Kong flu in Jersey City ( Seriously, the Hong Kong flu) so we had to stay at the hospital for an extra day or two to make sure we weren't infected.

There were rumors that my birth would unite the nations of the world in peace, but I think that was a load of crap.

Read my blogs!
http://centralparkamisguide.com/
http://dvdcriticscorner.com
Visit me on Facebook!http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=641138880
Hey, I do the tweet thing too!
http://twitter.com/TomLevier
My shop of handmade items!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ColdGarageCreations
Old 02-20-2006, 01:54 PM   #5
MaydayMalonesGirl
Forum Veteran
ACID! POLICEHHHH!

I was born at 1:11am. My parents we eating at a restaurant when my mother went into labor. That's all I really know.

Well, there's also some bad stuff that supposively happened after I was born. My mom has said my father disappeared for two weeks the day after I was born and left her alone at the hospital. But my dad insists that none of it is true. Who knows?
Old 02-20-2006, 01:56 PM   #6
Dr. Thong
a/k/a "ACK!"

It was successful.
Old 02-20-2006, 03:39 PM   #7
Im a big deal
Frequent Poster
Walk on

Location: In the middle of nowhere (aka Grafton) i mean...our school is between two wheat fields, whats up with that?

I was born @ around 11 at night on feb. 24 1991. i was a month early and i weighted 5 lbs. 8 oz. thats all i know.

FRIENDS
"Yeah! Ooh, we could teach them to sing, and we can be like the Von Trapp family! Only without the Nazis. Although that sounds kinda dull."

i feel wonderful because i see
the love light in your eyes
and the wonder of it all
is that you just dont realize
how much i love you
Old 02-20-2006, 03:51 PM   #8
Superstar
Forum Legend

Send a message via AIM to Superstar

I think I was born about 10am on June 12 1991. And I think my dad ran over a cat when he was driving my mom to the hospital
Old 02-20-2006, 04:39 PM   #9
Mr. Television
Forum Legend

I was born at 8:20 in th morning. I think it was on a Thursday.
Old 02-20-2006, 04:44 PM   #10
Fleet
Forum Veteran
Mansions, limousines & H-ween

Send a message via AIM to Fleet

Born at 8:11 AM on a Monday morning, 7 lbs, 9 oz, a warm day.
Old 02-20-2006, 05:26 PM   #11
~LadyJess~
Football Chick

Send a message via AIM to ~LadyJess~

I was born on a Tuesday at 2:15 pm by C-section, two days before Thanksgiving and my parents fourth wedding anniversary. I was 6 lbs, 10 oz. and was 18 inches long.
Old 02-20-2006, 05:30 PM   #12
Mijada
Spencers mom

I know I was born at 8:31 pm, not sure what day it was. I think either a Friday or Saturday. Around 6 or 7 lbs. No idea how long I was. I was the fifth and last child so by the time I came along my mom no longer kept track of that stuff. My mom told me she went into labor while scrubbing the kitchen floor. She tracked down my dad at one of the bars he hung out at. He said he would come home to take her to the hospital as soon as he finished his drink. After a couple hours he finally came home. I was born about a half hour after they arrived at the hospital. My mom thought she was going to have me in the car. The neighbors babysat my siblings. I happened to be born on my older brothers 7th birthday so we always had to share a cake growing up but I didn't mind.
Old 02-20-2006, 05:49 PM   #13
Mr. Stefani
Forum Veteran

I know my mom caught an amonia at 7 months and they didn't think we were going to survive it so they wanted to I guess terminate the pregnancy, but she wouldn't allow it. I was born almost 2(i think) months early, and was having problems breathing on my own for some time. My aunt has told me a priest came in twice a day for 3 weeks and prayed for us because they didn't think one of us would make it..My dad was in Australia on business, so he wasn't around as usual. To add to it my grandma(My moms mother) was killed while my mom was in the hospital, she was never able to attend the funeral, or say goodbye.. so to this day my mom hasn't really said much about it, everything i know is from my aunts. So basically I for the rest of my life will never question my mothers love for me.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:02 PM   #14
Karen*
Forum Celebrity
paradox.

I was born a little bit after midnight on a Saturday, August 27, 1988. My dad came home from work at night back then. He wanted to go bowling with my mom, but she was actually starting to go into labor right before he came home. It was a successful birth for her, but I was born about a month premature, and I had to be put in an incubator for ten days because my liver was weak.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:08 PM   #15
Dutabi84
Forum Veteran
kittens must die

Born at either 9 or 10 at night..weighed in at 10 pounds, 11 oz. Yeah, I was a big boy. I was nearly 24 inches tall at birth, too.