View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board
|Register||FAQ||Members List||Photo Galleries||News Blog||Calendar||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|New on DVD/Blu-ray / Headlines|
Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|01-08-2006, 08:54 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 14, 2005
Could use some help with missing and bad disk's from my collection.
Hi, please help me out with some missing and bad disk's I have in my collection. Thanks
1. The Apprentice, season # 1, episode # 1.
2. Bossom Buddies, Very last episode
3. Little Rascals, disk's 9, 10, and 11.
4. Man In The Suit Case, disk # 5.
5. Monty Pyhtons Flying Circus, disk # 7.
6. Nip Tuck, season # 3 episodes 14 and up.
7. Crossing Jordan, season # 5 episodes 80-85.
8. Arrested Developement, season # 3 episodes 41-45.
9. The Boondocks, episodes 1-5 and 11.
10. Alias, season # 5, episodes 89-95.
11. Without A Trace, season # 4 episodes 77 and 78.
12. House, season # 2, episodes 23-27.
13. Medium, season # 1, episodes 13-16.
14. Medium, season # 2, episodes 21 and 22.
If you can help please email me at Mrandazzo@cablespeed.com Thanks and God Bless
|01-20-2006, 07:15 AM||#3|
Cutest Couch Potato
Join Date: Oct 21, 2003
I have Boondocks 1-4 on one disc. and 5-8 on a second disc. commercial free.
I can definately do a quick 2 disc trade if you need them-
To avoid channel surfing Wipeouts!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|