Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 20, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Producing Retirement Home Comedy Starring Vicki Lawrence and David Alan Grier; Nashville and Still the King Cancelled
Fri-Yay: Is Hulu Moving Away From Comedy?; Antenna TV to Air New Year Kickoff with Coach Marathon
You're the Worst Renewed for Final Season on FXX; New Stana Katic Drama Heads to Amazon
Sundance Gets Original Series for VOD; GSN Gets Thanksgiving Marathons
Antenna TV January 2018 Schedule Includes Gimme a Break! and Coach; Pop Launches Wednesday Comedies in January
The Detour Back on TBS in January; I Love Lucy and Dick Van Dyke Show Christmas on CBS

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-16-2000, 12:19 PM   #1
benjamoon
Bewitched

Unhappy Happy Days leaving Nick at Nite Sep 3 (so is Bewitched)

"Happy Days" and "Bewitched" are not on Nick at Nite's Fall Schedule. Laverne & Shirley will resume its 12:30AM slot

The final episode will be Sun, Sep 3 (actually the 4th) at 2AM, I think it'll be #49 "A Date with Fonzie"

We need to boycott and petition
Try to get everyone to boycott and on any other websites you visit
Old 08-16-2000, 01:44 PM   #2
The T

Smile

TJ is this true? I can't beleive it! We MUST start a petition!!!

------------------
See ya~The T
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Richie-That sound could save your life!

Fonz-That sound could cost you yours!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Old 08-16-2000, 01:52 PM   #3
ProffesorFan
Frequent Poster

Smile

Once we start the petition could we inclued Bewitched too? I personally kind of like that show. It's cute.
Old 08-16-2000, 06:33 PM   #4
Lone_Wolfette
Frequent Poster
Me & Micky

Send a message via AIM to Lone_Wolfette Send a message via Yahoo to Lone_Wolfette
Smile

I certainly hope that there's an underlying plan to have HD (& BEwitched, for those who like it) to resurface on TV Land... which could use a few more shows As for L&S at 12:30... COME ON!!! They can do better than that!!! I want in on that petition!!!!!
Old 08-16-2000, 07:28 PM   #5
benjamoon
Bewitched

Smile

I heard that Happy Days contract expired and Bewitched was on hiatus, I couldn't believe it HD is my favorite show and Bewitched is my 3rd on N@N
Old 08-16-2000, 09:10 PM   #6
Squiggy
Occasional Poster

Thumbs down

This is an educated guess but L&S will probably only be on at 12:30 for about a month. After the Three's Company Marathon in October, Three's Company will probably take over the 12:30 position (in addition to 8:30).
Old 08-16-2000, 09:16 PM   #7
chris jacob
Forum Regular

Send a message via ICQ to chris jacob
Smile

I cant belve this Todd we really have to do somthing NAN has really gone to far this time so I think we now need to more petitions one to get HD moved back to 12:00 am and one for NAN to keep it longer they haven even shown the later episoded yet I dont think there HD contract expiered they are jus looking for a excuse to take it off who agrees with me ?
Old 08-21-2000, 10:47 PM   #8
waynes world

Thumbs down

I hope another network picks up the show! I for one am getting tired of seeing the same old shows & missing the seasonal episodes. Maybe WTBS could pick them up again & carry the shows on their own format & not delete certain endings & show all of the episodes. Any chance of that happening?
Old 08-22-2000, 08:16 PM   #9
chris jacob
Forum Regular

Smile

I dobut it unless WTBS can renew the contract the Happy days and Laverne&shirley contrats but that wouldint be a good ideah becuase WTBS would show them like 3:00 am and 3:30 am so we would have prety much the same luck with them
Old 08-22-2000, 09:28 PM   #10
LaverneShirley
Mission Doll

Smile

First of all, Laverne & Shirley is NOT leaving N@N. It is still going to be on. Second of all it's Laverne & Shirley not Laverne&Shirley. It's three words.

------------------
"Well, Laverne is sort of childish"

"Childish? Childish? COming from a grown woman who throws tea parties for her stuffed cat!"

"Well at least I don't sew L's on everything I wear!"

"Well that would be pretty stupid considering your name's Shirley!"
Old 08-22-2000, 11:34 PM   #11
chris jacob
Forum Regular

Smile

I dont know Ncik at nite can be very sneaky because I rember that right after they moved Mork&mindy to 3 am they took it off right away but what we also need is a petiton to get HD and L&s back to midnight
Old 08-27-2000, 01:30 PM   #12
Sarah The Trivia Hound
Frequent Poster

Lightbulb

I have a really good idea. N@N shows all the episodes, then takes it off the air. As a comprimise, you know. My other idea: N@N realses the epsiodes on tape, you can rent certain episodes, than return them, or keep them by paying extra. If you hate both ideas, that's okay.

------------------
"You can wake up now, the
universe has ended"
Jim Stark (James Dean)
"Rebel Without a Cause"

"Teenagers are like airplanes: You only hear about the ones that crash" -Dwight Eisenhower

"I see nothing wrong with giving Robert some legal experence as Attorney General before he goes out to practice law"
-John F. Kennedy, January 21, 1961
Old 09-28-2000, 08:27 PM   #13
Brett Ferino
Banned!!

Send a message via ICQ to Brett Ferino
Angry

It wont be the same without HD and Bewitched. Now all Nickelodeon's daytime is friggin crap. They should also bring back Inspector Gadget, Charlie Brown and Garfield and Friends.

WTBS HAS TO STOP SHOWING GILLIGAN. IT HAS TO GO. GILLIGAN ONLY HAS TO BE ON ONE NETRWORK
Old 09-29-2000, 12:51 AM   #14
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

Dont forget about Gilligan airing on TNT. It's not so bad. Keep in mind that Nick takes out scenes that are different from syndication. By the way I can't believe that Nickelodeon took off those good cartoons. Is it true that odyssey will air all 255 unedited shows of Happy Days?

[This message has been edited by ThomasE (edited 09-29-2000).]
Old 09-29-2000, 03:27 PM   #15
Brett Ferino
Banned!!

Send a message via ICQ to Brett Ferino
Angry

WTBS are bitches. They have the freaking contract for GI but they still air it if Nick at Night is airing it. Also TNT sucks and kicks ass. They are airing GI too. GI should only be on Nick at Night. Period. Also USA are dumb asses who are airing from 8am to 2pm shows that had 20-39 episdoes. I'm glad that station stopped showing TMM.

USA are pieces of ****.

Bewitched is still airing in syndication