Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Hello, Larry Online / Hello, Larry links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Hello, Larry Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Hello, Larry
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpson Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-06-2005, 07:25 PM   #1
seventies_sitcoms

Default Donna or Kim

Usually I don't ask questions like this, but who do you think was better looking on the show- Kim Hilton ...I mean Richards or Donna Wilkes? I don't even remember Krista Erickson. I probably have to say I like Kim better.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:37 PM   #2
Mr. Television
Forum Legend
Sitcoms Online Photo Galleries

Kim Richards. I always liked her.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:24 PM   #3
snl75

kim altough krista was nice looking too donna eh
Old 05-10-2005, 06:46 PM   #4
perry
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventies_sitcoms
Usually I don't ask questions like this, but who do you think was better looking on the show- Kim Hilton ...I mean Richards or Donna Wilkes? I don't even remember Krista Erickson. I probably have to say I like Kim better.

Kim! Krista's still around doing the odd indy thing. Actually she's fine today. Kim put on weight. Not knocking that just stating the facts. I agree...Donna, eh. Wasn't she fired from the show for drugs?
Old 05-10-2005, 09:59 PM   #5
seventies_sitcoms

I don't know if Donna was fired because of drugs or not. After Hello, Larry she became "Angel"- High School Student By Day, Hollywood Hooker At Night.
Old 06-03-2005, 05:48 PM   #6
perry
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventies_sitcoms
I don't know if Donna was fired because of drugs or not. After Hello, Larry she became "Angel"- High School Student By Day, Hollywood Hooker At Night.
Yeah, I recall finding the trailer to that on VideoDetective.com.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:06 AM   #7
radioman970
Occasional Poster
Be a Bobby!

Pictures!!!

Well, I'll go with Kim since she was cute beyond belief and had a sexy gravely voice even as a little girl.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:56 AM   #8
TV_Forever
Frequent Poster

Default Better ;)

Kim TOTALLY...

BTW, it was NICE to see the pilot on Diff'rent Strokes DVD release
Old 12-17-2005, 07:28 AM   #9
Tweety

Kim, without a doubt...she was just toooo cute!!

And she always seemed to be such a nice girl, in every thing I've ever seen her in...

I think most guys back than probably had a crush on her... I know a whole lot of my friends liked her, and we'd pretty much watch anything she was in...
Old 12-21-2005, 05:57 PM   #10
snl 70s show fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety
Kim, without a doubt...she was just toooo cute!!

And she always seemed to be such a nice girl, in every thing I've ever seen her in...

I think most guys back than probably had a crush on her... I know a whole lot of my friends liked her, and we'd pretty much watch anything she was in...
speaking as a guy who was around back then i admit i had a little crush on her myself .and while i have not met her yet i read in autograph mags that at autograph shows she is very very nice and loves to talk to fans im not tooo sure what i would say to her if i met her
Old 12-21-2005, 08:48 PM   #11
Tweety

Quote:
Originally Posted by snl 70s show fan
speaking as a guy who was around back then i admit i had a little crush on her myself .and while i have not met her yet i read in autograph mags that at autograph shows she is very very nice and loves to talk to fans im not tooo sure what i would say to her if i met her

"Tweety says 'hi' " would be a good start!

You mentioned that you haven't met her YET... do you go to autograph/signing shows? And have you met any stars that we grew up watching? I grew up in the 60s and 70s myself... I don't guess I've ever met a TV celebrity, just a few professional athletes, which to me is not the same thing...

I suppose if I ever did meet someone like that I would want them to know how much I appreciated their contribution to our childhood entertainment during the time I was growing up... at least, I hope I could get those words out

They all pretty much gave up what should be a care-free time of life (i.e. childhood) in order to do what they did... And even though Hollywood usually forgets them as soon as they're no longer 'useful', it'd be nice to let them know that they all have a lot of fans out here that very much appreciate
what they did.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:32 PM   #12
snl 70s show fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety
"Tweety says 'hi' " would be a good start!

You mentioned that you haven't met her YET... do you go to autograph/signing shows? And have you met any stars that we grew up watching? I grew up in the 60s and 70s myself... I don't guess I've ever met a TV celebrity, just a few professional athletes, which to me is not the same thing...

I suppose if I ever did meet someone like that I would want them to know how much I appreciated their contribution to our childhood entertainment during the time I was growing up... at least, I hope I could get those words out

They all pretty much gave up what should be a care-free time of life (i.e. childhood) in order to do what they did... And even though Hollywood usually forgets them as soon as they're no longer 'useful', it'd be nice to let them know that they all have a lot of fans out here that very much appreciate
what they did.
yes ive been to one autograph show and hope to go to more at the show i went to i met dawn lynn who played dodie on my three sons she was so nice and made all the fans like myself feel like old friends as her line was not too long we must have talked for a good 15 minutes not only about my three sons but about other roles she played like a guest shot that she did on gunsmoke that i liked i was also impressed by don pedro colley from shows like danel boone and dukes of hazzard he was the hit of the show that day with his great demeanoir you could tell that he really loves to hear every thing that his fans have to say to him i also met paul lemat and had him sign my paperback copy of the burning bed he was nothing like the villins he often plays in his movies the thing i remember most about him was that after he finshed signing my book and a photo that i bought from him and my mother who was with me that day and i had left where his table was he saw that we had alot of stuff that we had bought from the dealers and other celebs at the show and he got up and left his own signing table and came over to my mother and handed her some envlopes and said here sweetie these might help you lighten your load it was nice of him to do that all in all these shows are fun there is always one celeb who is nasty or curt but i didnt want zach gilligns autograph anyway but i feel sorry for the fans who did want one but thats another story butt if yiu ever get a chance to go to one of these shows i say go for it
Old 12-21-2005, 11:02 PM   #13
Tweety

Quote:
Originally Posted by snl 70s show fan
yes ive been to one autograph show and hope to go to more at the show i went to i met dawn lynn who played dodie on my three sons she was so nice and made all the fans like myself feel like old friends as her line was not too long we must have talked for a good 15 minutes not only about my three sons but about other roles she played like a guest shot that she did on gunsmoke that i liked..

thanks for your response!

that's cool! if you go to www.jumptheshark.com and check out the "My Three Sons" page, you will see a comment posted by Dawn herself (she wasn't the first to post on that page, but she was responding to numerous posts that had criticized her and the show,and when someone who was actually involved in a show posts a comment, the web masters will put the comment at the top of the page, in a different color font, so that it stands out from the other comments)... I've not had an opportunity to meet her, but I did email her and we exchanged a couple of very nice emails... she seems like a very, very, very nice lady today...and I never minded the Dodie character, I thought she was cute... but she did say that the producers of M3Sons made her wear skirts that were way too short for her in order to make her appear to be younger than she really was... but she adored the people she worked with on the show, and has great memories of being on it...
I would consider it an honor to meet her today.

If I keep my eyes and ears open, maybe I will have an opportunity to meet some of these folks I've liked for so long... I'm a couple of hours away from the Orlando area, where Debi Storm (Molly Webber, Marcia's 'rival' in a Brady Bunch episode) lives and where her husband owns and operates a BBQ place, and one of these days when my wife and I are up that way, we plan on stopping by there, and maybe meeting Debi if she's available at the time we're in the area...
Old 03-20-2006, 02:31 PM   #14
Scoobiedoo30
Forum Celebrity

Default Donna or Kim

Kim
Old 03-20-2006, 03:11 PM   #15
snl 70s show fan

just a little update i bought a vintage kim richards autograph for my collection last week its nice to have her autograph in my collection but i still hope to meet her one day