Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > General Sitcoms Questions and Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-21-2005, 09:55 PM   #16
Pavan
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
SO News/Reviews Director

Location: Linden, NJ (Where Hal Linden got his last name from!)
Send a message via ICQ to Pavan

- The Honeymooners Movie Stunt
Thursday, June 9
10:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. Et/PT

Join Cedric the Entertainer and Omar Epps, the stars of the upcoming “The Honeymooners” movie, as they host an evening of Nick@Nite programming! Featuring get-rich-quick episodes of Fresh Prince and Roseanne, this line-up reflects Ralph Kramden and Ed Norton’s attempt at making a fast buck.

10:00PM The Fresh Prince #92 – You’d Better Shop Around
Will withdraws from his university classes to become a successful car salesman.
10:30PM Fresh Prince #49 - Strip Tease for Two
Desperate to raise some money, Will and Carlton perform as male strippers at a party, not knowing that Vivian and Hilary are in the audience.
11:00PM Roseanne #85 - Bingo
Hoping to win big money, Roseanne becomes obsessed with playing Bingo. But her family is worried that her enthusiasm may turn into an addiction and leave her penniless!
11:30PM Roseanne #200 - Pennies from Heaven
Jackie rushes over to the Conners' to let them know that they've just won the lottery prize of $108 million. Everyone is stunned, but they soon begin fantasizing about how they'll spend the money. When they arrive at the lottery office with the ticket, their win is confirmed, but they learn that they'll have to wait several weeks to receive the first check.
SitcomsOnline.com DVD Reviews -- We are #1 in reviews!
Old 05-06-2005, 10:21 AM   #17
Pavan
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
SO News/Reviews Director

The Moonlighting episode on June 22 has been changed from #1 to #32:

11:00PM Moonlighting #32 "Atomic Shakespeare"
A boy hoping to watch Moonlighting but forced to study Shakespeare instead daydreams about the cast performing their own version of The Taming of the Shrew complete with Petruchio Dave and Kate Maddie.
Old 05-16-2005, 11:20 AM   #18
Chain Gang Member
1st Female Triple Crown Champ

I'm glad that I'll get to see Family Ties & Growing Pains
Old 05-16-2005, 02:37 PM   #19
MikeL
Mike Lutton Dvd Legond!

Default reply

hello just wondering am if Nick Nite having a Honeymooners movie stunt amm schouldnt the Honeymooners be on instead of regular shows just sounds kind strange to me.
Old 05-20-2005, 12:41 AM   #20
Pavan
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
SO News/Reviews Director

Minor change to NAN's anniversary. Tuesday's schedule is now Wednesday, and Wednesday is now Tuesday. It now looks like this:

- NANiversary!
Tuesday, June 21 through Thursday, June 23
10:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. ET/PT each night

This June, take a trip back to 1985 to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Nick at Nite. Tuesday through Thursday, June 21-23 from 10pm to 12am each night we’ll feature great shows from the 80’s like Kate & Allie, Silver Spoons, Growing Pains, The Facts of Life, Benson and Night Court! And stay tuned on the weekend of June 25-26, for 48 hours worth of shows from the 20 year history of Nick@Nite on sister network TV Land!

Tuesday, June 21
10:00PM Who’s the Boss? #22 "First Kiss"
Temptation threatens to singe employer/employee relationships when Angela and Tony find themselves alone "celebrating" Angela's birthday.
10:30PM Growing Pains #2 “Springsteen”
Jason embarrasses Mike at a Bruce Springsteen concert when they are interviewed together.
A boy hoping to watch Moonlighting but forced to study Shakespeare instead daydreams about the cast performing their own version of The Taming of the Shrew complete with Petruchio Dave and Kate Maddie.

Wednesday, June 22
10:00PM Silver Spoons #69 “Head Over Heals”
Whitney Houston gets more than she expects during a visit to the Stratton household when Dexter decides to move to Los Angeles with the singing star.
10:30PM The Facts of Life #19 “Shoplifting”
Mrs. Garrett tries to exchange a gift from Jo, only to find it was shoplifted.
11:00PM Kate and Allie #17 “New Year’s Eve”
Experiencing a midnight nicotine attack, reformed smoker Kate awakes the whole household rummaging for a cigarette.
11:30PM Benson #130 “The Oval Office”
While being called in from President Reagan on account of a remark Benson made, Benson and the Governor reach The Oval Office, and while waiting for the President, the two get trapped in there.

Thursday, June 23
10:00PM The Cosby Show #24 “Cliff’s Birthday”
While Cliff snoops around trying to discover his special birthday surprise, a clever Clair has arranged for the Huxtable family to see legendary performer Lena Horne. Cliff is beside himself when Lena Horne dedicates a song to him and invites the family to her dressing room after the show.
10:30PM Family Ties #36 “Go Tigers”
Alex is both amazed and furious when a critical admissions interview at Princeton University is shattered by his hysterical sister Mallory, who feels her anger over discovering her boyfriend kissing another girl is more important than his college education.
11:00PM Cheers #60 "Teacher's Pet"
When Sam decides to return to school for his high school diploma, Coach decides to join him and the pair become star pupils - but for very different reasons. Sam is whizzing through his class with no apparent effort, which makes Diane suspect his grades aren't the result of his work in class, but of his work after class - with the teacher.
11:30PM Night Court #15 “Christine and Mac”
A brand new public defender has a rough first day in court, thanks to Harry and her over-protective father.
Old 05-25-2005, 11:39 PM   #21
factsoflife

glad i'll get to see Facts of Life and especially Kate and Allie and Night Court... does this mean that some of these shows will join N@N this year? have they announced any 2005 acqusitions?
Old 06-12-2005, 08:54 PM   #22
barwars
Forum Veteran
DELETE THIS, PLEASE.

I'll be sure to record....

Tuesday, June 21
10:30PM Growing Pains #2 “Springsteen”

Wednesday, June 22
10:00PM Silver Spoons #69 “Head Over Heals”
10:30PM The Facts of Life #19 “Shoplifting”
11:00PM Kate and Allie #17 “New Year’s Eve”
11:30PM Benson #130 “The Oval Office”

Thursday, June 23
10:30PM Family Ties #36 “Go Tigers"
11:30PM Night Court #15 “Christine and Mac”

I just noticed, the episodes of FOL and Family Ties airing on N@N are the same ones airing on TVLand the following weekend.
Old 06-21-2005, 08:02 PM   #23
Rebel Queen 1980

OMG!,I haven't seen Benson since I was little!,I watched Silver Spoons
during that ''Revenge Of The 80's'' marathon on N@N back in 2001.

The shows I also love from the 80's are 227,Amen and ALF!
Old 06-21-2005, 09:18 PM   #24
barwars
Forum Veteran
DELETE THIS, PLEASE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Queen 1980
OMG!,I haven't seen Benson since I was little!,I watched Silver Spoons
during that ''Revenge Of The 80's'' marathon on N@N back in 2001.

The shows I also love from the 80's are 227,Amen and ALF!

THANK YOU FOR REPLYING TO THIS THREAD!!
I would have completely forgotten about this if you hadn't.
Old 06-21-2005, 10:43 PM   #25
spunkygirl
Forum Veteran

Gosh it's so great to see Growing Pains again, this show belongs on N@N(hint, hint N@N).

I can't wait for Silver Spoons
Old 06-21-2005, 11:24 PM   #26
USTVFanFromUK
Forum Regular

N@N already owns the rights to Family Ties, they don't need its cheap rip-off 'Growing Pains'. LOL......Doesn't Disney own the rights to 'Growing Pains' anyway?
Old 06-21-2005, 11:27 PM   #27
spunkygirl
Forum Veteran

So? I would love to see both FT and GP on N@N

Hmm not sure, Pav can answer that one
Old 06-21-2005, 11:43 PM   #28
Pavan
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
SO News/Reviews Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by USTVFanFromUK
N@N already owns the rights to Family Ties, they don't need its cheap rip-off 'Growing Pains'. LOL......Doesn't Disney own the rights to 'Growing Pains' anyway?

No, Family Ties expired back in November. They acquired one episode just for this marathon and the TV Land marathon. Same for Growing Pains (it's only airing on Nick@Nite), which ABC Family still owns, but doesn't air.
Old 06-21-2005, 11:50 PM   #29
spunkygirl
Forum Veteran

That sucks I wish ABC Family would give up the rights if they're not going to air the show. I miss it being in syndication. Now if Warner Bros. would just release the show on DVD
Old 06-22-2005, 12:38 PM   #30
benjamoon
Bewitched

I have no intention of offending "Growing Pains" fans but I'd just like to say that I think Alan Thicke is one of the worst sitcom actors of all time... he has terrible delivery and timing and it's painful to watch... he makes the other actors on that show (who aren't that good) look great

just my opinion

on a side note... why is there NO publicity for TV Land's N@Niversary thing this weekend?

My favorite TV shows: Bewitched, I Love Lucy, American Dreams, Mary Tyler Moore, The Office, Happy Days, The West Wing, Modern Family, Friday Night Lights, and Friends