Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Family Matters links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Family Matters Photo Gallery

Family Matters - The Complete First Season

Buy Family Matters - The Complete First Season on DVD
Family Matters - The Complete Second Season

Buy Family Matters - The Complete Second Season on DVD
Family Matters - The Complete Third Season

Buy Family Matters - The Complete Third Season on DVD
Family Matters - The Complete Fourth Season

Buy Family Matters - The Complete Fourth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1990s Sitcoms > Family Matters
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Hulu Picks Up Comedy from Jason Reitman; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of November 3, 2014)
Antenna TV's Dennis the Menace Thanksgiving Day Marathon, Plus More Classics; MeTV Pays Tribute to Marcia Strassman Tonight
CBS Fall Pilot Review: The McCarthys - Premieres Thursday, Oct. 30; TBS Orders Comedy Pilot from Daily Show Producers
TV Land's Frightfully Funny Roseanne Halloween Marathon; CBS Picks Up Full Seasons of All New Dramas
ABC Cancels Manhattan Love Story; Remembering Marcia Strassman of Welcome Back, Kotter
Week 5 TV Ratings and Analysis; How the Sitcoms Did
SitcomsOnline Digest: First Cancellation of the New Season; CSI Season Cut Short; New Mill Creek DVDs

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

WKRP in Cincinnati - The Complete Series Sgt. Bilko - The Phil Silvers Show - The Complete Series Family Ties - The Complete Series Happy Days - The Sixth Season The Jeffersons - The Complete Series Mork & Mindy - The Complete Series

10/07 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Classic Christmas Episodes
10/07 - The Flying Nun - The Complete First and Second Seasons (Mill Creek)
10/07 - The Middle - The Complete Fifth Season (Warner Archive)
10/07 - The Office - The Complete Series
10/07 - The Wonder Years - Season One
10/10 - The Wonder Years - The Complete Series - Read Our Review / The Signature Edition / Seasons 1-3
10/14 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Third Season
10/14 - Two and a Half Men - The Complete Eleventh Season
10/21 - Married with Children - Seasons 5 and 6 (Mill Crek)
10/21 - The Soul Man - The Complete Second Season
10/21 - Square Pegs - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
10/28 - WKRP in Cincinnati - The Complete Series
11/04 - Hot in Cleveland - Season Five
11/04 - Napoleon Dynamite - The Complete Animated Series
11/04 - Sgt. Bilko (The Phil Silvers Show) - The Complete Series
11/11 - Dads - The Complete Series
11/11 - Family Ties - The Complete Series
11/11 - My Favorite Martian - Best of Collection
11/11 - Taxi - The Complete Series
11/11 - Wings - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/18 - King of the Hill - The Complete Seventh Season / The Complete Eighth Season
11/25 - Better Off Ted - The Complete Second Season
12/02 - Happy Days - The Sixth Season
12/09 - Barney Miller - The Complete Sixth Season
12/09 - The Jeffersons - The Complete Series
12/09 - Mister Ed - The Complete Series
12/09 - Mork & Mindy - The Fourth Season / The Complete Series
12/16 - The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis - The Final (Fourth) Season
12/23 - My Favorite Martian - Season Two - Collector's Edition
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-08-2005, 01:29 AM   #1
hughpuppies
Forum Regular
Melanie Bernhardt

Default What Bryton Mcclure looks like today

This for anyone who has not seen it yet.

Some of theses others are for when he was younger.

Some interesting things about Bryton.

The Young and the Restless has been the number one daytime drama for more than twelve consecutive years. Monday, May 31, Recording Artist Bryton – who starred for eight seasons on the ABC sitcom Family Matters – makes his soap debut as Devon, a young teen who will take on none other than the show’s main character “Victor”, Mustache himself! According to Y&R co –executive producer / co-headwriter Jack Smith, Victor’s community-service project at the inner-city recreational center will bring him into direct contact with Devon (Bryton’s new character) and provide a launching pad “for a major foster child story.”

At 18 years old, Bryton is well received in both the US and Europe. At 14, he was the youngest recording artist on the Universal Polydor label. He debuted his 1st single on live television at Pop-Komm’s “Stars 2000”. The all-star concert had over ten million viewers worldwide. Bryton’s single is now on over nine-million compilation CDs sold that include songs by Britney Spears, the Back Street Boys, and n-Sync to name a few. Bryton has also performed live on Viva, ZDF 5, Giga TV, Disney TV and RTL in Europe and on numerous television shows on nearly every major network in the U.S.

Bryton booked his first TV commercial for Disney / Mattel’s on his first audition at age 2. At age 3, Bryton's first theatrical audition landed him a role on the ABC TV show, Family Matters. He starred as Richie on more than 200 episodes during the show’s 9 year reign. Today, Bryton can still be seen daily, on Family Matters in over 72 countries worldwide.

Additional credits include the voice of Freddie on Fox's “Kids From Room 402”, the voice of “Mowgli” in Disney's “Jungle Book” CD ROM and currently, Disney’s new animated series, American Dragon”

Bryton shared the stage with Mariah Carey, Usher, NSYNC, Destiny’s Child and Celine Dion to name a few in Washington DC at the United We Stand Concert during Michael Jackson’s performance of the song "What More Can I Give". Bryton also appears on the recording and video of the same song.

Most importantly, Bryton has performed at children's charity events all over the world. He's been invited to entertain three consecutive years at the White House in Washington DC and was subsequently personally invited by Bill Clinton to perform and speak at the launch of a $2 billion-dollar anti-drug campaign. Bryton has performed to sell out crowds at the Koln Arena in Germany, in New York's Central Park, the Salt Palace, Disney World, the House of Blues in Hollywood and at various events worldwide. He has performed the National Anthem on many occasions to crowds as large as 200,000 people.

Bryton is the spokesperson for many charities and founded his own charity in 1996 called “RADD Kids”, which has since been awarded by the United States government for outstanding youth safety work. Bryton has been honored with 12 awards in the entertainment industry, including the Michael Landon Award for charitable contributions through youth in entertainment.

Bryton was nominated by the Hollywood Reporter's Young Star Awards for best performance by a recording artist alongside Brandy, LeAnn Rimes, Hansen and Jonny Lang to name a few.

Among hobbies, Bryton loves racing go-karts, snowboarding, video games and most of all, performing live in front of large audiences. Bryton's goals include winning an Oscar, an Emmy and a Grammy.

Resume for Bryton

Resume’

Bryton Hair: Brown Born 08/17/1986 Eyes: Brown Height: 5’ 9” Agent: APA: Theatrical

ICM: Voice-Over

Television

The Young and the Restless -- CBS / DEVON / current

Family Matters Richie/ Star / 9 seasons ABC / CBS / Worldwide Syndication
Brothers Garcia – Guest Star
Smart Guy Cory / Guest Star / The WB Network
Music Pizza Guest Star w/ Sherrie Lewis / PBS
NAACP Image Awards Award Presenter to Michael Jackson
Puzzle Place Guest Star (Tim)

Video

Universal Polydor Ooh, The Way I Feel About You (Premier Video)
ABC - Always Be Careful You’ll Always Be Cool
Prince - Seven
RADD - Drive My Car
Michael Jackson - Dangerous Compilation Michael Jackson – What Have I Got That I can Give Film
Milk Cartons Staring as "Billy"
Mattel / Disney See-n-Say -- Industrial film
Sony/M&M’s Sony movie trailer

Cartoon Animation Series

Jungle Book Voice of Mowgli, Mancub / Disney CD Rom
Galaxy Quest Feature Animated Film / Dream Works 1999
Kids in Room 402 Current - Freddie (lead) 1999/2000 FOX/Saban
Hunchback of Notre Dame CD ROM (Various) 1998

Performances

02’ Disneyland SADD Conference, Anaheim California
02’ Pricilla Presley’s Charity "Casa Pacifica" Performing Arts Center, Thousand Oaks, CA
Tribute to Michael Jackson, London England
’01 "United We Stand – What More Can I Give" all-star fundraiser, RFK Stadium, Washington DC
01 "Next Big Star" Guest Star– Ed McMahon Theatre, MGM Grand, Las Vegas
’01 MJ Day 3, Webster Hall, New York
01 Universal Sheraton, National Diversity Summit, US Department of Transportation
'01 Apollo Theatre, London 10th Annual MJ Day / w Michael Jackson
00 PopKomm "Stars 2000" Live TV Broadcast Koln Arena, Germany
'00 Bravo Convention, Berlin Germany, Bravo Stage
'00 Sail With the Stars, Co-headliner with Jonny Lang
'00 Michigan 500, National Anthem
'99 CART Explosion, Live TV Broadcast Koln Arena, Germany
'99 Al Jerreau & Friends, Al Jerreau-Jeffrey Osbourne-Melissa Manchester - Malibu, CA
'99 Inaugural Houston Grand Prix, National Anthem
'98 Presidential Event, President Clinton's Live Nationally televised press event
'98 House of Blues, Diane Eastwood's Quest for Excellence
'97 D.A.R.E. day Live in New York's Central Park

Alubms he is in or has out.

Bryton
Stars 2000
20 top hits winter extra 2000
Booom 2001
Team RADD
Sailor Moon Goodbye Sailer Moon Vol. 12
The Dome vol. 16
WorldÝMusic Compilation
Hit Hammer 2000
Hit Mix 2001 - The NonStop Mix
Old 03-08-2005, 01:46 AM   #2
hughpuppies
Forum Regular
Melanie Bernhardt

Pictures of Bryton with other celebrities.

go to this website http://www.bryton.net/

This is where I got the information about Bryton. So I like to give credit to the website for all the information on Bryton.

Reason I posted the information, is because some people do not like going to website links off of websites people post incase of a virus/trojan/spyware/addware.

Some he wrote I like

"To everyone who beholds these pages
May 2005 deliver the grandest of stages
Where friendship and love can perform together
And music and laughter will sound forever

Stages with concerts for our sisters and brothers
With never ending encores, one after another
Songs that are dedicated to me and to you
Songs that will last the whole year through

May this New Year bring, much joy and happiness
Especially to the ill and those who have less
Share with a stranger, your smile and your grace
And help make this world, a better place!"

~Bryton

Other things he said.

Everything we need to know may have been learned by building of The Ark...

1: Don't miss the boat.

2: Remember that we are all in the same boat.

3: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when The Ark was built.

4: Stay fit. When you're 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.

5: Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.

6: Build your future on high ground.

7: For safety's sake, travel in pairs.

8: Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.

9: When you're stressed, float awhile.

10: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.

11: No matter the storm, stay on course, there will always be a rainbow at the end.

Old 03-08-2005, 10:40 PM   #3
Karen*
Forum Celebrity
paradox.

Wow, I didn't know he sings! He looks pretty good too, BTW.