Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Laverne & Shirley links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Laverne & Shirley Photo Gallery

Laverne & Shirley - The Complete First Season

Buy Laverne & Shirley - The Complete First Season on DVD
Laverne & Shirley - The Second Season

Buy Laverne & Shirley - The Second Season on DVD
Laverne & Shirley - The Third Season

Buy Laverne & Shirley - The Third Season on DVD
Laverne & Shirley - The Fourth Season

Buy Laverne & Shirley - The Fourth Season on DVD
Laverne & Shirley - The Fifth Season

Buy Laverne & Shirley - The Fifth Season on DVD
Laverne & Shirley - The Sixth Season

Buy Laverne & Shirley - The Sixth Season on DVD
Laverne & Shirley - The Seventh Season

Buy Laverne & Shirley - The Seventh Season on DVD
Laverne & Shirley - The Eighth and Final Season

Buy Laverne & Shirley - The Eighth and Final Season on DVD
Laverne & Shirley - The Complete Series

Buy Laverne & Shirley - The Complete Series on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Laverne & Shirley
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 16, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Television Academy Hall of Fame Inductees Announced; Roswell Ready for Reboot
Fri-Yay: The Middle on The Top; Hulu Snags Futurama
Hallmark's Holly Robinson Peete Series Coming in February; Remembering Sitcom Writer Bob Schiller
Disney Picks Up 2nd Season of Raven Sitcom; Family Matters Cast Reunites
ION Television Gets Festive for Holidays; USA Schedules Psych: The Movie

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-29-2004, 07:33 PM   #1
Moondance
MCR

Default **Cast Fan Mail Addresses**

Here's the whole cast....

Penny Marshall
8942 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Cindy Williams
7023 Birdview Ave.
Malibu, California 90265

Cindy Williams
2187 Kings Ct
SW Portland, OR 97205

Eddie Mekka
3518 W. Cahuenga Blvd. #216
Los Angeles, CA 90068

Michael McKean
833 Thornhill Rd.
Calabasas, CA 91302

David Lander
5819 Saint Laurent Dr.
Agoura Hills, CA 91301

Betty Garrett
3231 Oakdale Rd.
Studio City , CA 91604

I just found this in my email folder!
Old 11-30-2004, 03:42 AM   #2
GeminiX1985
Forum Regular
Laverne Defazio @ <3

Send a message via AIM to GeminiX1985 Send a message via MSN to GeminiX1985 Send a message via Yahoo to GeminiX1985

I'm so nervous, lol, I was given different addresses and stuff; I hope that my letters get to Cindy and Penny ~ I told them that I was going to start working on a piece of art for them, they're going to be really awesome; I have these wood cut outs of hearts, stars, etc; I'm going to paint them on one of the wood pieces ~ I think they'd love 'em but I just have to know that they'll accept the gifts first. lol.
Old 11-30-2004, 08:39 PM   #3
Moondance
MCR

They're not as busy now - they were real busy with stuff when I wrote them back in 2001! My friend was talking to Cindy Williams, after meeting her for a third time in NY, she told Cindy that she and I wrote to her at her Birdview address, and she said that she goes and checks her mail there cause that's her house, lol - well, one of them. Cindy Williams also lives in Cape Cod! She told my friend that she would check our mail That was really cool.
Old 12-01-2004, 01:28 AM   #4
James

Default Cindy Williams' two addresses

Two addresses are listed for Cindy Williams. Which one should we use?
Old 12-01-2004, 02:31 AM   #5
GeminiX1985
Forum Regular
Laverne Defazio @ <3

Send a message via AIM to GeminiX1985 Send a message via MSN to GeminiX1985 Send a message via Yahoo to GeminiX1985

Quote:
Originally posted by Moondance
They're not as busy now - they were real busy with stuff when I wrote them back in 2001!

Oh please God let Penny & Cindy respond!! lol.
Old 12-01-2004, 12:57 PM   #6
Moondance
MCR

Default Re: Cindy Williams' two addresses

Quote:
Originally posted by James
Two addresses are listed for Cindy Williams. Which one should we use?

I recommend this one:

Cindy Williams
7023 Birdview Ave.
Malibu, California 90265
Old 12-06-2004, 11:27 PM   #7
lavernefan23
Frequent Poster

Send a message via AIM to lavernefan23

I've came across a few addresses for Penny Marshall, and I just sent letters to 3 different addresses. Don't send anything to this address, b/c it came back as invalid:

c/o Parkway Productions
10202 W. Washington Blvd.
Astaire Bldg. #2210
Culver City, CA 90232

If I get anything back from the other two, I'll post the address in case anyone wants to write her
Old 12-07-2004, 12:06 AM   #8
GeminiX1985
Forum Regular
Laverne Defazio @ <3

Quote:
Originally posted by lavernefan23
I've came across a few addresses for Penny Marshall, and I just sent letters to 3 different addresses. Don't send anything to this address, b/c it came back as invalid:

c/o Parkway Productions
10202 W. Washington Blvd.
Astaire Bldg. #2210
Culver City, CA 90232

If I get anything back from the other two, I'll post the address in case anyone wants to write her

Well i'll come to you if I need ya lol I know that I sent one to...Uh...Dang, I think it was somewhere in LA.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:41 PM   #9
kelly brester
Frequent Poster

Thumbs up i wrote to cindys fan club

hi i i wrote to cindys fan club and i got the adress at her web site , htttp..www.cindywilliams.com and i got a signed autograph in the mail the next day and thats how i got cindys fan club adress and cindys so nice i love cindy williams make sure you all vote for cindy and penny for greatist american on aol.com im sure if we get a lot of votes for cindy and penny they will win the vote kelly
Old 02-13-2005, 08:23 PM   #10
lavernefan23
Frequent Poster

Another invalid address for Penny:

9465 Wilshire Blvd. #419
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Old 02-13-2005, 11:05 PM   #11
GeminiX1985
Forum Regular
Laverne Defazio @ <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavernefan23
Another invalid address for Penny:

9465 Wilshire Blvd. #419
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

How did you find out that that was invalid? lol I think that was the addy that I had sent my letter too. It's okay though, I'm sending one with her drawing to Cindy because Cindy said that she would give it to her for me
Old 02-13-2005, 11:44 PM   #12
lavernefan23
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiX1985
How did you find out that that was invalid? lol I think that was the addy that I had sent my letter too. It's okay though, I'm sending one with her drawing to Cindy because Cindy said that she would give it to her for me

I sent something there and it came back to me... the stamp was hard to read but I could only make out "unable to forward". I have one more letter out that hasn't come back... I mailed it on 12/1, the same time as that one, and if I don't hear back in some form or another... I'm just going to try and see if Cindy could maybe give out the correct fan mail address for Penny. Something, I don't know... I just would really like to have my little note read by Penny. ::sigh::
Old 02-13-2005, 11:50 PM   #13
GeminiX1985
Forum Regular
Laverne Defazio @ <3

Quote:
I sent something there and it came back to me... the stamp was hard to read but I could only make out "unable to forward". I have one more letter out that hasn't come back... I mailed it on 12/1, the same time as that one, and if I don't hear back in some form or another... I'm just going to try and see if Cindy could maybe give out the correct fan mail address for Penny. Something, I don't know... I just would really like to have my little note read by Penny. ::sigh::

THAT'S SO SAD!! I'm sorry that it came back, I have had that happen TONS of times and believe me ~ it hurts lol And maybe that wasn't the address I had then, I sent mine out in the beginning of November. lol. But i'll tell you this, I can either give you my addy and you can send me your note so I can put it in with mine when I send Cindy her gift, I can give you the address that I had sent a letter to Penny too ~ OR, you can just send a letter or something to Cindy with the letter for Penny. lol.
Old 02-14-2005, 10:09 AM   #14
lavernefan23
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiX1985
THAT'S SO SAD!! I'm sorry that it came back, I have had that happen TONS of times and believe me ~ it hurts lol And maybe that wasn't the address I had then, I sent mine out in the beginning of November. lol. But i'll tell you this, I can either give you my addy and you can send me your note so I can put it in with mine when I send Cindy her gift, I can give you the address that I had sent a letter to Penny too ~ OR, you can just send a letter or something to Cindy with the letter for Penny. lol.
Eh, it happens. Since I found like 5 addresses for her, I wasn't really expecting any to actually get to her... but... there's still one out there, so I've got a glimmer of hope. I'll hold out for a little longer, and if I still don't hear anything, I'm gonna plan on asking Cindy how I could send something to her. Thanks, though
Old 02-14-2005, 06:15 PM   #15
GeminiX1985
Forum Regular
Laverne Defazio @ <3

Quote:
Eh, it happens. Since I found like 5 addresses for her, I wasn't really expecting any to actually get to her... but... there's still one out there, so I've got a glimmer of hope. I'll hold out for a little longer, and if I still don't hear anything, I'm gonna plan on asking Cindy how I could send something to her. Thanks, though

Yeah, it does happen a lot; I think it has to do a lot with Security reasons too BUT I don't think Penny would be one to send back fan mail, i'm sure she gets some stuff at her house at random times and just takes it as regular mail. lol. I just know the feeling when something is sent back, it upsets me of course since I spend a lot of time making the letter. lol. Anyway, good luck and you're welcome.