Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Head of the Class links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Head of the Class Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1980s Sitcoms > Head of the Class
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 23, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Another Attempt at a Magnum P.I. Reboot?; New Warner Archive Releases for November
Fri-Yay: How Are This Season's Sitcoms Doing?; COZI TV's 3rd Annual Munster-thon
Freeform Announces Comedy Block for Wednesdays; The Simpsons Documentary Airs on Fox Sunday
COZI TV to Air Mary Tyler Moore, Dick Van Dyke Specials; Roseanne Revival Gets Underway for ABC
Wyatt Cenac Heads to HBO Comedy Series; Nat Geo Acquires Running Wild with Bear Grylls
New Comedy for Sundance Now Service from Peep Show Stars; Showtime's SMILF Gets Set for Premiere

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October)

2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series The Good Place - The Complete First Season Green Acres - The Complete Series Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season

10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Sixth Season
10/03 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Series
10/03 - Rules of Engagement - Seasons 1-4 Collection
10/10 - The Brady Bunch - A Very Brady Christmas
10/10 - Everybody Hates Chris - The Complete Series
10/10 - Frasier - Christmas Episodes
10/10 - The Honeymooners - Christmas Laughter
10/10 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Christmas Episodes
10/17 - The Good Place - The Complete First Season
10/17 - Green Acres - The Complete Series
10/17 - Rhoda - The Final (Fifth) Season
10/24 - The Jamie Foxx Show - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 06-16-2005, 11:45 PM   #46
Charmedsclub
Forum Regular
Eric loven Member

Send a message via AIM to Charmedsclub
Talking

Good question....Im waiting for many 100 more...See I want to send it off soon but I think that other petitions with a larger followings get so many more people to sign and nother ever comes of it so thats why Im hoping to get more people. But thank you for signing!

"What was with the goth guy in the corner? And the trip to Paris - please"
Old 06-17-2005, 04:48 PM   #47
harmony03
Frequent Poster

Well, I miss Eric soooo much!!! Wonder if I could strongarm -uh, I mean ask my friends nicely if they'd sign, too? Hmm, how else to get this petition to the attention of more ppl?
Old 06-18-2005, 01:36 AM   #48
Charmedsclub
Forum Regular
Eric loven Member

I know what you mean about Eric(heck even my picture has that cutie in it lol) It would be great if you could...ask your friends to sign also lol. Thanks for the help!
Old 11-10-2007, 12:06 AM   #49
MrCleveland
Forum Veteran
Drew Carey from Hell

I am for it! Head of the Class on DVD!

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Old 03-07-2009, 09:41 PM   #50
JR1
Forum Regular

Add me to this list- I'd like to see it on DVD.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:15 PM   #51
howierules86
Forum Veteran

Count me in as well - any show with Khrystyne Haje in it deserves to be on DVD for sure.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:41 AM   #52
Charmedsclub
Forum Regular
Eric loven Member

All these years later and still no HOTC on DVD...its a shame!
Old 03-26-2012, 02:32 AM   #53
TVQuack
Forum Regular
Watching Ed!

It would be nice if the show was even being shown on television!

TV DVD's....it's a way of life.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:03 PM   #54
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVQuack

It's a good chance of that now with channels like

Antenna TV and the Hub
Old 05-16-2012, 12:03 PM   #55
704Hauser
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVQuack

All five seasons were repeated on TV in Australia in late 2010/early 2011, with another repeat of the first 3 seasons (at least) later in 2011.

I don't have any recordings of Head of the Class unfortunately.
Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:32 AM   #56
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 704Hauser
All five seasons were repeated on TV in Australia in late 2010/early 2011, with another repeat of the first 3 seasons (at least) later in 2011.

I don't have any recordings of Head of the Class unfortunately.

I have some eps from Nick at Nite from 2003. In fact, all eps I have are from NAN. Nick only aired a limited amount of eps. They aired eps from the 2000 Block Party Crasher Friday marathon. Then the 1990 Christmas episode from TV Land, the 2 part Russia episode, the ep when Darlene finds out she is a relative of Sally Hemmings back in 2001 for Black history month. Then aquired some more eps from seasons one and two in 2003 at 4am in the morning.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:25 PM   #57
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasE
I have some eps from Nick at Nite from 2003. In fact, all eps I have are from NAN. Nick only aired a limited amount of eps. They aired eps from the 2000 Block Party Crasher Friday marathon. Then the 1990 Christmas episode from TV Land, the 2 part Russia episode, the ep when Darlene finds out she is a relative of Sally Hemmings back in 2001 for Black history month. Then aquired some more eps from seasons one and two in 2003 at 4am in the morning.

You must mean 2000 because I;m confident that N@N never aired HOTC while I was a member of SitcomsOnline.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:44 PM   #58
hawkeye123

I can bairly remember head of the class.I did like the show though.That much i can remember,So i am all for them releasing the dvds.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:38 AM   #59
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

Default Hold up, there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFactFan
You must mean 2000 because I;m confident that N@N never aired HOTC while I was a member of SitcomsOnline.

Sorry, Solomon. You are mistaken but its all good. HOTC did air on NAN after Perfect Stangers in the early morning during the spring of 2003. Spring 2003, NAN also acquired the rights to Charles in Charge seasons 2-4. HOTC did air while you were a member of Sitcoms On Line. You probably don't remember. Plus, I remember being too excited about NAN giving it some airtime even if it was a handful of repeated episodes. Plus, the eps I have on tape are from the 2003 era on NAN.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:48 AM   #60
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasE

Sorry, Solomon. You are mistaken but its all good. HOTC did air on NAN after Perfect Stangers in the early morning during the spring of 2003. Spring 2003, NAN also acquired the rights to Charles in Charge seasons 2-4. HOTC did air while you were a member of Sitcoms On Line. You probably don't remember. Plus, I remember being too excited about NAN giving it some airtime even if it was a handful of repeated episodes. Plus, the eps I have on tape are from the 2003 era on NAN.

At that time it was no blog and i;m not sure if Pav was making annoucements because I surely would have been watching. I do remember Perfect Strangers in may of 2003 because I had just came home from the hospital and that's what I would watch because I was too tired to change the channel-lol