Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Head of the Class links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Head of the Class Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1980s Sitcoms > Head of the Class
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

getTV Acquires Norman Lear Sitcoms; Comedy Central Gets Scripted Comedy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine Starts on TBS Jan. 4; Fuller House Season 3, Part 2 Premieres Just in Time for the Holidays!
American Dad! Christmas Special on TBS; Jessica Jones Returns for 2nd Season
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 11, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Danny Masterson Fired From Netflix Series The Ranch; Disney/Fox Merger a Step Closer?
Fri-Yay: Superstore's Christmas Special; This Is It! One Day at a Time Returns for 2nd Year
Another Period Returns Jan. 23; Pop Orders Comedy Pilot from Krysten Ritter
TBS Launches New Comedy Tarantula; Inside the Actors Studio with Kristen Wiig
The Nanny Coming to COZI TV in January; GSN Adds Chris Harrison Episodes of Millionaire
Full House Heads to Hallmark Channel in January 2018; CBS Mid-Season 2018 Schedule
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 4, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Pilot Season at Amazon to Come to an End?; CBS Plans "Winter Games" with Celebrity Big Brother
Fri-Yay: Search Party, Creating a New Kind of Sitcom; Remembering Jim Nabors, MeTV and Decades TV Network to Pay Tribute

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-05-2004, 01:03 AM   #31
realchic1999
Forum Regular
Embrace nothingness!

Congratulations on graduating...and I hope you had a great trip.

Things are going decently with the petition. Don't know what I'm going to do for other HOTC plans at the moment...I'm still in thought process.

I started a new job recently at the library, and so far I like it. I finally got internet access at HOME, so I can finally get online almost whenever I want to. I have to take the GRE in a little over 2 weeks...ack!

Also, I saw "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle" Sunday...the move is extremely stupid, but I loved every minute of it. It was hilarious! There I discovered Kal Penn, who plays Kumar. He is so sexy and fine and whoa! He's got potential to make it. I started a thread about him in the Joher boards, and I hope it gets hits...real ones, not the nonsense some people have been posting, if ya know what I mean. Kal seems to have a true following, unlike some people who thought they did but truly didn't, once again, if ya know what I mean. Anyways, that's what I've been up to these past couple of weeks.

"Do you have 50 cents for 75 cents?"
Old 08-05-2004, 01:41 AM   #32
Charmedsclub
Forum Regular
Eric loven Member

Send a message via AIM to Charmedsclub

Thank you so much Dee! It was a great trip! And I missed our chats and of course julie and the gang lol!

Congrats on your new job! How are the co-workers? I hope nice. I wanted to work at my local library.

Funny that you should say that about that movie. I just saw it the otehr day myself. Everyone in the theater was laughing and I have to say it was a darn funny film! And Kal Penn was really amazing in it! He stood out as being funny and cute.

Oh by the way any news on your film work?

"What was with the goth guy in the corner? And the trip to Paris - please"
Old 08-05-2004, 01:44 AM   #33
Charmedsclub
Forum Regular
Eric loven Member

Quote:
Originally posted by musiclvr14
RAYE!! Good to see you back here lol! We missed you hehe! Congrats on graduating high school! Are you enjoying the freedom of no more school lol? I hope everything is going well, and hope you are having a great summer! How was your road trip to PA? Sounds like fun!

Yeah its so awesome how the petition is growing, hopefully that dvd will happen soon!

HEY JULIE! Ive missed you all also! Thank you! I am enjoying the freedom of no more school, but It feels so odd not having to go anymore lol. Now I have to look into a good college.

My roadtrip and summer have been amazing. Everyone in PA were super nice and I love all the green feilds and cows they have everywhere lol!

I hope you have had just a great summer so far! Let me know what you have been up to!
Old 08-05-2004, 11:32 PM   #34
realchic1999
Forum Regular
Embrace nothingness!

Quote:
Originally posted by Charmedsclub
Thank you so much Dee! It was a great trip! And I missed our chats and of course julie and the gang lol!

Congrats on your new job! How are the co-workers? I hope nice. I wanted to work at my local library.

Funny that you should say that about that movie. I just saw it the otehr day myself. Everyone in the theater was laughing and I have to say it was a darn funny film! And Kal Penn was really amazing in it! He stood out as being funny and cute.

Oh by the way any news on your film work?

I like my new library job. I am either labeling new items, or delivering them to different depts., or prepping old (I mean from 1800s to god knows when) items to be discarded. No one is gossipy or mean (at least not yet), and the boss brings in home-baked things. It's a part time job, so my hours are shorter and I get a three-day weekend.

Yes, Kal Penn is hot. I caught him and John Cho on Leno (it was a repeat) around 4am a few days ago. They were talking about their experiences with prejudiced casting agents (and Ashley Judd, who was also a guest, was over-sympathizing). I don't want to do a huge page on him (I really didn't intend on doing one at all), but I want to do a simple one with links. He was going to be on a sitcom called "Nearly Nirvana" (it was to air on NBC, about an Indian-American doctor and his white wife, and how his relatives move in on them), but he got replaced by Arj Barker after they filmed the pilot, so I heard. So much for possibly getting a weekly fix of him.

I am training to be an ESOL tutor (English for Speakers of Other Languages), and I have three more sessions left. I'm going to find out who I got matched with Monday. I signed up to be matched with an Indian college student (hopefully male!), but we'll see...

As for the movie, I've heard NOTHING since the "premiere" (of a very rough cut along with other students' works). I've gotta get in touch.

Once again, glad you're back in one piece! (I'm going to also send you a PM.)
Old 08-06-2004, 01:07 AM   #35
Charmedsclub
Forum Regular
Eric loven Member

LOL wouldnt it be nice to have a cute guy as your ESOL? I would love that. Being there to help the person and the person is a hottie I guess thats why I could never do anything like that. I have a thing for accents lol.

I cant believe they didnt pick Kal Penn for that TV pilot. I bet they are going to kick themself after they see him in "Harold and Kumar..."

Congrats again on the new job and heres to nice new coworkers! Im hoping I get some if I get my first paying job at blockbuster( I applied over two weeks ago I dont think I got the job lol. But I keep calling and asking if they got my application and nobody knows) But it sounds like you have a nice boss(she/he makes baked goods! ) Thats a good sign*Knock on wood*

Thank you again for the welcome home! Some part of me wishes I was still there just resting lol.

I hope you get to hear anything about the film. I still would love to buy one of those copies hes going to make.

P.s I got the PM and wrote back
Old 12-07-2004, 04:53 PM   #36
Class4ever
Frequent Poster

Huh... I'd love to sign your petition but where is it?
I do have all of the episodes on VHS (recorded on TV a long time ago) but wouldn't it be great to own DVDs of the show!
Old 12-08-2004, 06:20 AM   #37
musiclvr14
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by Class4ever
Huh... I'd love to sign your petition but where is it?
I do have all of the episodes on VHS (recorded on TV a long time ago) but wouldn't it be great to own DVDs of the show!

the link to sign the petition is in the first page of this thread on the 3rd post. That would be awesome if you got to sign it and I also hope they put the show on dvd soon too!

WOW you have the WHOLE series on video tape?! That is SO cool, I have MOST of the series on video tape and VCDs, but I'm only missing 16 episodes. Would you be willing to sell or trade the 16 episodes I'm missing? email me at musiclvr14@juno.com I'd LOVE to see those 16 episodes.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:20 AM   #38
Class4ever
Frequent Poster

I signed the petition! And so did my friend Caroline who loves the show as much as I do.....

As for the episodes on VHS, I will probably sell taped episodes as well as ultra-rare fanzine copies on ebay in the next few weeks. So keep your eyes open!
Old 12-08-2004, 03:14 PM   #39
realchic1999
Forum Regular
Embrace nothingness!

You know I'll be out on the lookout!
Old 12-09-2004, 04:37 AM   #40
musiclvr14
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I signed the petition! And so did my friend Caroline who loves the show as much as I do.....

As for the episodes on VHS, I will probably sell taped episodes as well as ultra-rare fanzine copies on ebay in the next few weeks. So keep your eyes open!

Thats awesome that you and your friend signed the petition! Hopefully we'll get our wish soon lol.

Aww I dont have an ebay account or credit card so I'm not able to buy or bid on ebay. Thats why I was hoping you were able to sell or trade copies of your HOTC tapes to me thru email and a money order or soemthing lol. I mean you can still sell copies of the tapes on Ebay to other people and sell to me thru email lol? just wondering.

Hey Dee How are you and how's your new job been? Sorry I havent been here in so long, but hope things are going better for ya and everything. Hope your having a great holiday season so far!
Old 12-10-2004, 11:51 AM   #41
flashgordon
Frequent Poster

Default Potential Trade

Quote:

I was wondering if you would be interested in a trade. I'm supposed to be getting a set of WKRP episodes w/ original music in the next week or so. I also have sets of cartoons on DVD(including Voltron Vehicle Force) if you might be interested.

Feel free to contact me at js_perryman@yahoo.com for details.

-Jon
Old 12-15-2004, 07:14 PM   #42
Mignonne
Occasional Poster

As I support my men in everything he does, I do sign too
Old 01-07-2005, 04:05 PM   #43
realchic1999
Forum Regular
Embrace nothingness!

Since I posted the petition link to my MySpace.com profile, I've seen about 10 more signatures added. We're at 90 now.
Old 05-14-2005, 02:37 PM   #44
Charmedsclub
Forum Regular
Eric loven Member

Thats so great! Thanks for adding it to your myspace!
Old 06-16-2005, 05:48 PM   #45
harmony03
Frequent Poster

Question re: online petition

What's the latest on the HOTC petition for Warner Bros.? I've just added my signature, so I assume it is still gathering names for the final submission. Any news? Like, how many names would it take for the WB to take notice?