Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > TV Series on DVD News and Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Antenna TV's Classic TV Hardest Working Stars Labor Day Marathon; Girl Meets World Star to Star in Disney Channel Movie
Summer 2015 Week 14 Sitcom Ratings
SitcomsOnline Digest: Showrunner for The Grinder Exits Before Series Debut; CPO Sharkey Wrapping Up on DVD
American Dad! Renewed for Seasons 12 and 13 on TBS; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of August 31, 2015)
COZI TV Launches The Munsters on October 5; Instant Mom Returns to TV Land for 3rd Season
getTV Acquires Classic TV Westerns; Candace Cameron Bure Joins The View as Co-Host
NBC Summer Pilot Review: The Carmichael Show - Premieres Wednesday, Aug. 26; WGN America Announces Launch Date for Prime Crime Block

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August)

The Jeffersons - Season Eight Maude - The Complete Second Season 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Fourth Season Mike & Molly - The Complete Fifth Season Welcome Back, Kotter - The Final (Fourth) Season

08/04 - The Comeback - The Complete Series
08/04 - I Love Lucy - Ultimate Season 2 (Blu-ray)
08/04 - Sgt. Bilko (The Phil Silvers Show) - The Third Season
08/11 - The Jeffersons - Season Eight
08/11 - Maude - The Complete Second Season
08/11 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Fourth Season
08/18 - The Jeff Foxworthy Show - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
08/18 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Fifth Season
08/18 - Welcome Back, Kotter - The Final (Fourth) Season
08/25 - King of the Hill - The Complete 11th Season
08/25 - The Mindy Project - Season Three
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-15-2015, 02:39 PM   #1306
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Default Ordered on Amazon

The Facts of Life: Season 6

Kenan & Kel: The Best of Seasons 3-4

Old 08-16-2015, 08:26 PM   #1307
Rewinder
Frequent Poster

Superman The Animated Series Volume One
Batman The Animated Series Volume One
Batman The Animated Series Volume Two
Tom and Jerry Spotlight Collection includes Bonus first 7 episodes of the tom and jerry kid's show's first season
Rocko's Modern Life Season One
Roots The Next Generations
The Incredible Hulk Double Feature DVD Collection of the first 2 hulk made for television movies starring bill bixby
Old 08-20-2015, 01:43 AM   #1308
Tubehead

these are what i got this past summer:
TV series on dvd
best of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure animated TV series volume one 3 bucks a piece
best of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure animated TV series volume two
Lois AND CLARK NEW adventures OF SUPER-man 12 &4 TV series
white collar season one
fan favorites best of the odd couple
best of jack benny
the wonder years the first season
Fringe the second season
Danny phantom the compete animated TV series
captain plant & the planters season one animated TV series
Hawaii Five-0 the TV series not the original but the remake
Hawaii Five-0 the first season
Hawaii Five-0 the second season
Hawaii Five-0 the third season
the Jefferson's the sixth season TV Series
Roadrunner & Wile E. Coyote' volume one Animated TV Series
Scooby doo & scrabbly doo season one Animated TV series
super Mario brothers super Mario world the complete animated TV series
heath cliff best of Animated TV series
Old 08-20-2015, 05:27 AM   #1309
LETTERL
Frequent Poster

I just received "Maude: The Complete Series" and Season Seven of "The Jeffersons" yesterday.

The Jeffersons also has a complete series box set but I already own Seasons 1 through 6 and didn't want to purchase those again. I'm very happy that Shout! Factory has taken up the reigns and is releasing the later seasons of The Jeffersons.

As for Maude, only the first season was released many, many years ago and again, Shout! Factory has come through. They're going to offer the individual seasons but the box set contains everything, including the "Cousin Maude's Visit" episode from "All In The Family", which is one of my favorites of all the AITF shows...plus included a commemorative booklet.

As for when I'll get around to watching these...who knows? I've been working from home this summer but it's back to the daily office grind for me next week. We'll see how much I can cram in between now and Sunday night!
Old 08-20-2015, 06:47 AM   #1310
bmasters9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LETTERL
I just received "Maude: The Complete Series" and Season Seven of "The Jeffersons" yesterday.

The Jeffersons also has a complete series box set but I already own Seasons 1 through 6 and didn't want to purchase those again. I'm very happy that Shout! Factory has taken up the reigns and is releasing the later seasons of The Jeffersons.

As for Maude, only the first season was released many, many years ago and again, Shout! Factory has come through. They're going to offer the individual seasons but the box set contains everything, including the "Cousin Maude's Visit" episode from "All In The Family", which is one of my favorites of all the AITF shows...plus included a commemorative booklet.

As for when I'll get around to watching these...who knows? I've been working from home this summer but it's back to the daily office grind for me next week. We'll see how much I can cram in between now and Sunday night!

I have Shout!'s full releases of Barney Miller and The Bob Newhart Show, and they're pretty well done on the bonus front too. The former has interviews with Hal Linden, Abe Vigoda, et al., plus the original unsold filmed 1974 pilot, and even one season's worth of the short-lived 1977-78 spinoff Fish, among other things.

The latter has 15 audio commentaries on selected episodes from Seasons 2-4, plus, among other things, the unaired first pilot, a gag reel, a segment called "Group Therapy" that reunites several of the cast members in the present day (Bob Newhart included), and a 1991 special called The Bob Newhart Show 19th Anniversary.

Both, of course, also have very well done episode guide booklets.
"CBS Sports presents...The Prudential College Football Report, sponsored by The Prudential, offering a full range of insurance and other financial services. The Prudential: the Rock...it's strong, it's on the move, it's bigger than life."

(Don Robertson's spiel for The Prudential College Football Report in the 1986 season; modified from what it was in 1985)
Old 08-23-2015, 03:09 PM   #1311
Rewinder
Frequent Poster

Scooby Doo - Scrappy Doo Show 1979
Old 08-23-2015, 10:42 PM   #1312
Tubehead

Recently gotten tv series
Archie's Weird Mysteries
power rangers super megaforce legendary battle
power rangers megaforce mysterious of robo knight
power ranger megaforce unlimited power
best of sea hunt season one volume one
best of sea hunt seasons one volume two
Old 08-29-2015, 01:09 PM   #1313
Regulus

Location: United Federation of Planets Deep Space Seven Avatar - A Blivet/Poiuyt/Widget
Biggrin

I got another Birthday Card in the mail yesterday from a relative, (There's always a straggler in the crowd) so I used the money to purchase two series.

I ordered this set from the big river.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...1&d=1440867786

When I found out this series had a spinoff series that has not been released, I took the liberty of getting the spinoff from ir.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...1&d=1440868059
Attached Images

And their Raven, Legend, and Voyage Wooden Coasters are also the best Roller Coasters on the planet!