Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery


Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: An Appreciation for Mike Schur's Comedies; IFC Acquires Pee-wee's Playhouse
Drunk History and Corporate Return in January; Jim Gaffigan Returns with Comedy Central Special
The Dick Van Dyke Show and I Love Lucy in Color on Dec. 14; The CW Sets January 2019 Premiere Dates
getTV 2018 Holiday Marathons Schedule; truTV Comedy Returns for 3rd Season
Freeform and ABC's 2018 25 Days of Christmas Schedule; The CW Orders Full Seasons of All Freshman Series
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 12, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Vanessa Bayer Set to Co-Create and Star in Showtime Comedy; Orange is the New Black Sequel in Discussions


New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection Alice - The Complete Eighth Season Step by Step - The Complete Third Season

10/02 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 6th Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 7th Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 8th Season
10/02 - Ghosted - The Complete First Season
10/02 - The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One / Volume Two
10/02 - Police Squad! - TV and Movie Collection
10/02 - Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection
10/16 - Community - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
10/23 - Alice - The Complete Eighth Season
10/24 - The Odd Couple (2015) - Season Two
10/24 - The Odd Couple (2015) - Season Three
10/31 - The Bad News Bears - The Complete Series - All 26 Episodes
11/01 - Episodes - Season 5
11/05 - Robin Williams - Comic Genius (includes Mork & Mindy)
11/06 - American Dad! - Volume 13
11/20 - Step by Step - The Complete Third Season
11/27 - What I Like About You - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2003, 10:25 PM   #46
*InThisMoment*
a starlit sky and you & me
Forum Legend
 
*InThisMoment*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 02, 2002
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 95,036
Send a message via MSN to *InThisMoment*
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by King Chad Doody
*Suddenly the man grabs MG As she screams and ties her up. He than begins going threw her bag for valueables*

MG: HELP....HELP

*Richard who just finished workin is walking to his room in the hotel when he hears the screams. He walks in to see whats wrong and his eyes bcome very large as the man points a gun at him*

MG: HELP

Richard: I CANT......THE MAN HAS A GUN

MG: YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING

Richard: Listen MG Im sorry, But im not Macgyver. I Just play him on TV.

MG: BUT YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING

*Richard begins to gain a littrle confidence and walks a step closer but the man brings the gun closer. Minutes later both Richard and MG Are tied up*

Man: NOBODY MOVE AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT

*Theirs a knock on the door*

Tattoo's Voice: MG, Would you like anything?

Man: Say No. And dont say anything about me or you will PAY

MG: *In scared voice* No........Thanks.....Tatoooo

Tattoo: Ok
MG: Richard. I'm Scared. What are we gonna do. the man has a gun! *Crying* Oh I Wish I would of never came here!
__________________
an island of green
and blueberry ice
wish we were there
but you make me feel i'm in paradise, anywhere

you're velvet on a red cupcake
sound a cello & a violin make
*InThisMoment* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 10:32 PM   #47
C Doody
Captain Juke N Jive
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
C Doody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2002
Location: Caribou, Maine
Posts: 70,147
Send a message via MSN to C Doody
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by *MacGyver Gurl*
MG: Richard. I'm Scared. What are we gonna do. the man has a gun! *Crying* Oh I Wish I would of never came here!
Richard: I Dont know...

MG: Well you did PLAY Macgyver. You must know of something to do

Richard: Umm....Yeah Ok

*Richard brings an empty bean can to him with his foot, Than begins to rip a string out of the ground with his fingers. Despite being tied down his fingers are still moveable. Richard than brings the can to his back with his foot and puts the sttring in it. He than ties the string to the can and throws it as it hits the burglar without any affect. The man looks down at the can with the string and begins laughing*

Man: Ive dealt with some dumb people but your at the very top!

*Suddenly the door barges open and The Police walk in with guns and arrest The Burglar. Behind the police walks in Chad and Tattoo. Tattoo goes and unties MG And Richard*

Chad: Take this man away officers

MG: How did you know this was happening?

Chad: Tattoo Began to hear some weird noises moments ago when he was passing by. He Pretended to leave and listened in a little closer when he heard the burglar. He alerted me at once and i called the Police. Is everyone alright?
C Doody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 10:34 PM   #48
*InThisMoment*
a starlit sky and you & me
Forum Legend
 
*InThisMoment*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 02, 2002
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 95,036
Send a message via MSN to *InThisMoment*
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by King Chad Doody
Richard: I Dont know...

MG: Well you did PLAY Macgyver. You must know of something to do

Richard: Umm....Yeah Ok

*Richard brings an empty bean can to him with his foot, Than begins to rip a string out of the ground with his fingers. Despite being tied down his fingers are still moveable. Richard than brings the can to his back with his foot and puts the sttring in it. He than ties the string to the can and throws it as it hits the burglar without any affect. The man looks down at the can with the string and begins laughing*

Man: Ive dealt with some dumb people but your at the very top!

*Suddenly the door barges open and The Police walk in with guns and arrest The Burglar. Behind the police walks in Chad and Tattoo. Tattoo goes and unties MG And Richard*

Chad: Take this man away officers

MG: How did you know this was happening?

Chad: Tattoo Began to hear some weird noises moments ago when he was passing by. He Pretended to leave and listened in a little closer when he heard the burglar. He alerted me at once and i called the Police. Is everyone alright?
MG: *Still Scared* I'm Fine. Just Fine!
*InThisMoment* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 10:36 PM   #49
C Doody
Captain Juke N Jive
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
C Doody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2002
Location: Caribou, Maine
Posts: 70,147
Send a message via MSN to C Doody
Default

Richard: Im still a bit shaken up over this. Im going to get something to eat.

*MG Looks Sad*

Richard: Would you like to join me MG?
C Doody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 10:37 PM   #50
*InThisMoment*
a starlit sky and you & me
Forum Legend
 
*InThisMoment*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 02, 2002
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 95,036
Send a message via MSN to *InThisMoment*
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by King Chad Doody
Richard: Im still a bit shaken up over this. Im going to get something to eat.

*MG Looks Sad*

Richard: Would you like to join me MG?
MG: YES! YES! YES! YEEESS I Mean Yeah That'd Be Fine *Chuckles*
*InThisMoment* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 10:44 PM   #51
C Doody
Captain Juke N Jive
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
C Doody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2002
Location: Caribou, Maine
Posts: 70,147
Send a message via MSN to C Doody
Default

*24 Hours later Jack is shown in the station looking really tired and frustrated*

Chachi: JACK WE ONLY HAVE 30,000. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?

*Tom Hanks walks in:

Tom: Do you have my money?

Chachi: Mr. Hanks we couldnt get the money..We...

Tom: Well than im sorry about this but justice must be done

*Police officers walk in and Arrest Jack. Everybody walks outside*

Tom: Your going to be in jail for a LONG LONG Time

Jack: NOOOOOOO

*Suddenly Tom begins to laugh, As do the Police officers. Chad walks in laughing as well*

Jack: Whats so funny?

Chad: Im afraid your the victom of a joke my friend. Mr. Hanks has no intentions of sueing you.

Jack: What?

Tom: This was all a lesson Mr. Wilson. To show you its not all fun and easy to run a TV Station. It takes alot of hard work and commitment too.

Chachi: Im afraid i was in on the joke too Jack

Chad: Well your weekend is over Mr. Wilson. How was it?
C Doody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 10:48 PM   #52
Cactus Jack
RonFingSwanson
Forum Idol
 
Cactus Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 09, 2001
Location: Santa Rosa Beach,FL
Posts: 102,849
Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack
Default

Jack : Well, it was fun, I had a great time doing these shows, but dont worry fans, JTV will be back, butn ot as a fantasy


Chahci : Okay
__________________




Id Love to help you Tracy, but I cant have sex with a black guy, Id lose my endorsement deal with NASCAR-Jenna Maroney,30 Rock








April 17,2009 9:02 PM : 100,000th post!

[/B]
Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 10:50 PM   #53
C Doody
Captain Juke N Jive
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
C Doody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2002
Location: Caribou, Maine
Posts: 70,147
Send a message via MSN to C Doody
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by King Istillgotit
Jack : Well, it was fun, I had a great time doing these shows, but dont worry fans, JTV will be back, butn ot as a fantasy


Chahci : Okay
Chad: Im pleased to hear it Mr. Wilson. Im glad you now have a better understanding of what its really like. I Wish you all the luck in the world.

*Jack gets on the plane as Chad and Tatoo wave. MG Than comes up with her luggage*

Chad: Ah MG. How was your night on the town with Richard? I Hope your not to disapointed that he didnt fare so well against that burglar. But im afraid its a harsh realization that Celebritys are just like us.....People.
C Doody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 10:53 PM   #54
*InThisMoment*
a starlit sky and you & me
Forum Legend
 
*InThisMoment*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 02, 2002
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 95,036
Send a message via MSN to *InThisMoment*
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by King Chad Doody
Chad: Im pleased to hear it Mr. Wilson. Im glad you now have a better understanding of what its really like. I Wish you all the luck in the world.

*Jack gets on the plane as Chad and Tatoo wave. MG Than comes up with her luggage*

Chad: Ah MG. How was your night on the town with Richard? I Hope your not to disapointed that he didnt fare so well against that burglar. But im afraid its a harsh realization that Celebritys are just like us.....People.
MG:Oh Mr Doody, I Realize We Cant All Be Just Like MacGyver, But I'm Not One Bit Dissapointed. Richard & Me Had A Great Time And Dinner And Stuff. I Had The Time Of My Life. Thanks So Much For Making My Fantasy Come True. Bye Mr. Doody
*InThisMoment* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 10:54 PM   #55
C Doody
Captain Juke N Jive
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
C Doody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2002
Location: Caribou, Maine
Posts: 70,147
Send a message via MSN to C Doody
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by *MacGyver Gurl*
MG:Oh Mr Doody, I Realize We Cant All Be Just Like MacGyver, But I'm Not One Bit Dissapointed. Richard & Me Had A Great Time And Dinner And Stuff. I Had The Time Of My Life. Thanks So Much For Making My Fantasy Come True. Bye Mr. Doody
Chad: Ah but it was my pleasure. By the way....Richard told me to give you this.

*Chad hands MG An autographed and framed picture of Richard*
C Doody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 10:55 PM   #56
*InThisMoment*
a starlit sky and you & me
Forum Legend
 
*InThisMoment*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 02, 2002
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 95,036
Send a message via MSN to *InThisMoment*
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by King Chad Doody
Chad: Ah but it was my pleasure. By the way....Richard told me to give you this.

*Chad hands MG An autographed and framed picture of Richard*
*Takes Picture Frame* MG: If You Happen To See Him, Tell Him He's A Great Guy *Walks Off But Turns Around To Wave To Mr. Doody*
*InThisMoment* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 10:59 PM   #57
C Doody
Captain Juke N Jive
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
C Doody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2002
Location: Caribou, Maine
Posts: 70,147
Send a message via MSN to C Doody
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by *MacGyver Gurl*
*Takes Picture Frame* MG: If You Happen To See Him, Tell Him He's A Great Guy *Walks Off But Turns Around To Wave To Mr. Doody*
*Chad and Tattoo wave*

Chad: Well Tattoo Im not exactly Mr. Rourke, But how was my first weekend?

Tattoo: You did very well Mr. Doody. It was almost like having Mr. Rourke around still.

Chad: Thank You Tattoo'

Tattoo: This was a very fun weekend. I Wish i had my own TV Channel.

Chad: Well Tattoo as you seen it takes alot of work.

Tattoo: I Know Boss. Im Not really going to but it is a nice thought isnt it.

Chad: It is a very nice thought Tattoo.

Tattoo: I Would call it TBS. Tattoo Broadcasting Station

Chad: Ummmm Tattoo....TBS Is already taken.

Tattoo: Oh Ok. TNT, Tattoo Network Television?

*Chad laughs as the weekend ends*
C Doody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 11:02 PM   #58
*InThisMoment*
a starlit sky and you & me
Forum Legend
 
*InThisMoment*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 02, 2002
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 95,036
Send a message via MSN to *InThisMoment*
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by King Chad Doody
*Chad and Tattoo wave*

Chad: Well Tattoo Im not exactly Mr. Rourke, But how was my first weekend?

Tattoo: You did very well Mr. Doody. It was almost like having Mr. Rourke around still.

Chad: Thank You Tattoo'

Tattoo: This was a very fun weekend. I Wish i had my own TV Channel.

Chad: Well Tattoo as you seen it takes alot of work.

Tattoo: I Know Boss. Im Not really going to but it is a nice thought isnt it.

Chad: It is a very nice thought Tattoo.

Tattoo: I Would call it TBS. Tattoo Broadcasting Station

Chad: Ummmm Tattoo....TBS Is already taken.

Tattoo: Oh Ok. TNT, Tattoo Network Television?

*Chad laughs as the weekend ends*
Chad, That Was Fuun! I Gotta Get Off Now!
*InThisMoment* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 11:02 PM   #59
*InThisMoment*
a starlit sky and you & me
Forum Legend
 
*InThisMoment*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 02, 2002
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Posts: 95,036
Send a message via MSN to *InThisMoment*
Default

BTW Chad, Thanks!!
*InThisMoment* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 11:03 PM   #60
C Doody
Captain Juke N Jive
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
C Doody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2002
Location: Caribou, Maine
Posts: 70,147
Send a message via MSN to C Doody
Default

No Problem
C Doody is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:17 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.