Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery


Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

ABC Fall Pilot Review: Single Parents - Premieres Wednesday (Sept. 26); Lifetime Reunites TV Casts in Holiday Movies
Netflix Gets 2 More Comedies; YouTube Orders Wayne, a New Comedy
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of September 24, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Netflix Orders Multi-Camera Sitcom with Melissa Joan Hart and Sean Astin; Three New Seasons of Bob's Burgers on DVD
Fri-Yay: BoJack Horseman is as Delightfully Sad as Ever in Season 5; The Guest Book Returns Oct. 23 on TBS with More Guests
The Goldbergs Coming to TV Land; grown-ish Returns in January on Freeform
South Park 8 Day Marathon on Comedy Central; Classic Adult Swim Comedy Returns with Special
NBC Fall Pilot Review: I Feel Bad - Premieres Wednesday (Sept. 19); 70th Annual Primetime Emmy Award Winners


New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September)

The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season Step by Step - The Complete Second Season Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season

08/07 - Happy Endings - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
08/15 - A.P. Bio - Season One
08/28 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Five
08/28 - Man Seeking Woman - The Complete Third Season
09/04 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Season 12
09/04 - Mom - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Superstore - Season Three
09/04 - Young Sheldon - The Complete First Season
09/11 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray)
09/11 - The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - People of Earth - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - Community - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
09/18 - Step by Step - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fourth Season
09/25 - Blondie - The Complete 1957 Television Series
09/25 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2003, 10:42 PM   #46
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

20) Officer Flannigan
__________________
DAVID COOK FOR AMERICAN IDOL
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 10:43 PM   #47
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

* Gas Stop 4 *) So their heads dont blow up?
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 10:47 PM   #48
Cactus Jack
RonFingSwanson
Forum Idol
 
Cactus Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 09, 2001
Location: Santa Rosa Beach,FL
Posts: 102,849
Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack
Default Re: 2Trivia4Me CCR Round 8!

[
11) What did Skizzy do at the drag race when the police showed up? Drove faster

12) What was the name of Fonzie’s friend that would help Potsie get into the strip joint? Pockets

13) What was the first rumble on Happy Days that almost took place (Who was it between)? (Fonzie broke it up)The Dukes and Richie, Potsie, Ralph, and the high school mascot and the football team

14) When Gloria sat on the couch at Richie and Chuck’s apartment. She had sat on something unexpected that was on the couch. What was it?

15) Why did Richie choke Howard?

[[16) Why did Howard choke Richie?
17) Why did Marion choke Howard?

18) When did Fonzie first choke Richie (may be the only time)?

[[
__________________




Id Love to help you Tracy, but I cant have sex with a black guy, Id lose my endorsement deal with NASCAR-Jenna Maroney,30 Rock








April 17,2009 9:02 PM : 100,000th post!

[/B]
Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 10:58 PM   #49
Cactus Jack
RonFingSwanson
Forum Idol
 
Cactus Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 09, 2001
Location: Santa Rosa Beach,FL
Posts: 102,849
Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Pat
Good one, King! You still got it!
Thanks!
Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 10:59 PM   #50
*Shelle*
I Love Pipa!
Frequent Poster
 
*Shelle*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 21, 2003
Posts: 218
Default

14.) a basketball
__________________
www.angelfire.com/ma4/somegirl
*Shelle* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 11:03 PM   #51
Pat
Member
Senior Member
 
Pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 11, 2000
Location: 2Trivia4Me, VA
Posts: 2,715
Default Re: Re: 2Trivia4Me CCR Round 8!

Quote:
Originally posted by King Istillgotit
[
11) What did Skizzy do at the drag race when the police showed up? Drove faster

12) What was the name of Fonzie’s friend that would help Potsie get into the strip joint? Pockets

13) What was the first rumble on Happy Days that almost took place (Who was it between)? (Fonzie broke it up)The Dukes and Richie, Potsie, Ralph, and the high school mascot and the football team

14) When Gloria sat on the couch at Richie and Chuck’s apartment. She had sat on something unexpected that was on the couch. What was it?

15) Why did Richie choke Howard?

[[16) Why did Howard choke Richie?
17) Why did Marion choke Howard?

18) When did Fonzie first choke Richie (may be the only time)?

[[
King Istillgotit,
I used your first correct answer. That is all you needed to reach CHECKPOINT TWO.
__________________
Frasier: "Don't stare at me Eddie. I'm a humane man, but right now I could kick a kitten through an electric fan!"
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 11:03 PM   #52
Cactus Jack
RonFingSwanson
Forum Idol
 
Cactus Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 09, 2001
Location: Santa Rosa Beach,FL
Posts: 102,849
Send a message via MSN to Cactus Jack
Default Re: Re: Re: 2Trivia4Me CCR Round 8!

Quote:
Originally posted by Pat
King Istillgotit,
I used your first correct answer. That is all you needed to reach CHECKPOINT TWO.
Okay COOL!
Cactus Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 11:05 PM   #53
Pat
Member
Senior Member
 
Pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 11, 2000
Location: 2Trivia4Me, VA
Posts: 2,715
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by *Shelle*
14.) a basketball
It wasn't a basketball. Richie unexpectedly found Chuck's biology project - a shark's jaw. But the thing that Gloria sat on was the same thing Richie tripped over in the same episode. (Something of Chuck's)
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 02:35 AM   #54
Pat
Member
Senior Member
 
Pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 11, 2000
Location: 2Trivia4Me, VA
Posts: 2,715
Post Announcer

"It looks like we have a pack of five racers stretching in for the final checkpoint before the final stretch to Los Angeles...

King Istillgotit from Car #77 with Potsie riding shot gun had just reached the second checkpoint at 1,452.5 miles. He has got the potential and is not to be written out of this race.

In Car #33, MelWil7 with Chachi has covered 1,636.5 miles. She easily has what it takes to come in first in this race.

YoliUSA in Car #14 is not far from first place either. Ralph is the passenger and what a team they are at a distance from the starting line of 1,646.5 miles

In Car #56, MsConanOBrien is surely stirring up competition for the first place position. Richie is riding with MsConanOBrien at 1,765.5 miles. Just 6 miles from first place.

And holding the lead is Shelle in Car #08 with Joanie at a stretch of 1,771.5

So there you have it, a very close race in deed.

1,771.5 miles Shelle
1,765.5 miles MsConanOBrien
1,646.5 miles YoliUSA
1,636.5 miles MelWil7
1,452.5 miles King Istillgotit "
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 02:45 AM   #55
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default Re: Announcer

Quote:
Originally posted by Pat
"It looks like we have a pack of five racers stretching in for the final checkpoint before the final stretch to Los Angeles...

King Istillgotit from Car #77 with Potsie riding shot gun had just reached the second checkpoint at 1,452.5 miles. He has got the potential and is not to be written out of this race.

In Car #33, MelWil7 with Chachi has covered 1,636.5 miles. She easily has what it takes to come in first in this race.

YoliUSA in Car #14 is not far from first place either. Ralph is the passenger and what a team they are at a distance from the starting line of 1,646.5 miles

In Car #56, MsConanOBrien is surely stirring up competition for the first place position. Richie is riding with MsConanOBrien at 1,765.5 miles. Just 6 miles from first place.

And holding the lead is Shelle in Car #08 with Joanie at a stretch of 1,771.5

So there you have it, a very close race in deed.

1,771.5 miles Shelle
1,765.5 miles MsConanOBrien
1,646.5 miles YoliUSA
1,636.5 miles MelWil7
1,452.5 miles King Istillgotit "
Cool!
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 03:14 AM   #56
Pat
Member
Senior Member
 
Pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 11, 2000
Location: 2Trivia4Me, VA
Posts: 2,715
Post Announcer

"Here comes Al Delvecchio. Al, can you tell us about Round 9?"

Al: "Sure. It's going to be BIG... BIG BUSINESS... It's going to be real BIG."

"Al, what do you mean 'BIG'?"

Al: "Streaks of color down the freeway... burning rubber... speeding... blowing your doors off good buddy... and cars going real fast too."

"So you're saying that round nine is going to cover several miles."

Al: "That's right. A stretch of 4 hours. We are expecting some cars to reach average speads of 100 miles per hour."

"Now 100 miles per hour at four hours, can their gas tanks hold that much gas?"

Al: "They can only if they start with a full tank of gas."

"Okay, wow. Sounds like a wild run in Round #9. Until next time, here I am standing with Al Delvecchio, a Leopard Lodge member that helped set up this spectacular race."
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 07:21 AM   #57
*Shelle*
I Love Pipa!
Frequent Poster
 
*Shelle*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 21, 2003
Posts: 218
Default

14.) I'm trying a remember the episode...some sort of fake head? (For bio class?)
*Shelle* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 10:37 AM   #58
Pat
Member
Senior Member
 
Pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 11, 2000
Location: 2Trivia4Me, VA
Posts: 2,715
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by *Shelle*
14.) I'm trying a remember the episode...some sort of fake head? (For bio class?)
Richie moves in with Chuck. Everyone wants to use the apartement. Richie moved in with Chuck so he could be alone with his date...
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 12:45 PM   #59
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

* Gas Stop 4 *) Richie referring to the alien helmet: “What do you do… just use that to scare people?”
Mork: “?”


Keeps the bugs from getting in his teeth!!!!!!


Ahh Im like, 90% sure thats what it is. I know Fonzie said it once.
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 06:37 PM   #60
Pat
Member
Senior Member
 
Pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 11, 2000
Location: 2Trivia4Me, VA
Posts: 2,715
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤
* Gas Stop 4 *) Richie referring to the alien helmet: “What do you do… just use that to scare people?”
Mork: “?”


Keeps the bugs from getting in his teeth!!!!!!


Ahh Im like, 90% sure thats what it is. I know Fonzie said it once.
Mork: "No, it keeps the ____ ___ __ ____."
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:01 PM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.