Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Spin-offs and One-Year Wonders
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

CBS Fall Pilot Reviews: Young Sheldon and Me, Myself & I, Both Premiere Tonight (Sep. 25)
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of September 25, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Roseanne Reboot Casts David and Darlene's Daughter; The CW Developing New Series Based Upon Sabrina Character
Fri-Yay: The Good Place's Season Premiere; FXX to Air All Season One Episodes of The Mick on September 23
Hulu Gets Will & Grace Fever; New Netflix Comedy Has Girl Power
Rules of Engagement Coming to Logo; Younger Season 4 Sets Series Best
Pop Picks Up 2nd Season of Hollywood Darlings; South Park Still Strong in Season 21

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September)

Father Knows Best - Season Six Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Sixth Season Alice - The Complete Fifth Season Rhoda - Season Four Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Four

08/01 - Alice - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
08/01 - Crashing - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
08/15 - Rhoda - Season Four
08/22 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Four
08/29 - Will & Grace - Season One (Universal)
09/01 - Angie - The Complete Collection
09/05 - Just Shoot Me! - The Complete Series
09/05 - Kevin Can Wait - Season One
09/06 - Better Things - The Complete First Season
09/06 - You're the Worst - The Complete Third Season
09/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Tenth Season (Blu-ray)
09/12 - Coach - The Complete Series
09/12 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Third Season
09/12 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Fourth Season
09/12 - People of Earth - The Complete First Season
09/12 - Veep - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray)
09/19 - Living Single - The Complete Second Season
09/19 - Modern Family - The Complete Eighth Season
09/26 - Ned and Stacey - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-08-2017, 03:15 PM   #1
TMC
Forum Veteran

Default 15 ‘00s Teen TV Shows You Completely Forgot About

http://screenrant.com/2000s-teen-tv-...est-forgotten/

Quote:
For every ’00s TV show that we were once obsessed with and still rewatch religiously, there was one that we tuned into but have since forgotten. These TV shows aren’t necessarily bad, they just don’t have the legacy of enduring teen TV series like Dawson’s Creek, The O.C., Everwood, One Tree Hill, and Gossip Girl. But one thing’s for sure: these forgotten shows make for entertaining teen (melo)drama.

These shows were created by the channels that have always ruled teen TV: ABC Family (now called Freeform) and The WB (now called The CW). Some were on The N (later changed to Teen Nick) or Discovery Kids. Some of these shows were cancelled early, and some never even made it to DVD. Some of these actors who went on to become super famous. Others have been forgotten or spiralled out in a big way.

Every show on this list aired in the first decade of the 2000s, although they may have started in the ’90s or ended in the ’10s. We’ve already explored ’00s teen movies that were completely forgotten, and now it’s time to do the same for TV.

Let all the teen drama come rushing back with 15 ‘00s Teen Shows You Completely Forgot About.
Old 05-08-2017, 07:45 PM   #2
Mace Dolex

I probably have a passing knowledge of several of those shows but I can honestly say I never saw any of those shows when they aired, my TV viewing habits were changing considerably in the late 90's early 2000's that everything on TV was turning to crap.
Old 05-08-2017, 07:49 PM   #3
king of comedy

These should be brought back on dvd.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:51 AM   #4
irehtman

Some of those other discontinued '00 teen shows needs rebooting.
Old 05-09-2017, 11:47 AM   #5
Torgo
Forum Veteran
Art by Baby Torgo

Have currently been watching Greek on DVD with my niece (my daughter owns the series) Fun show for its type, good cast.

Watched Strange Days At Blake Holsey High with my daughter during its original run on Saturday mornings. Fun scifi/educational show.

"I am the literary equivalent of a Big Mac and Fries." - Stephen King

"There's nothing wrong with G-rated movies, as long as there's lots of sex and violence." - Elvira
Old 05-09-2017, 09:58 PM   #6
robyrob
Forum Legend
certified wackball#3

15. Kyle XY - I liked this show, don't think it was really forgotten - although its obvious whoever made the list never watched the show, an alien?.

14. Summerland - never watched it, I like Lori Loughlin but the show just didn't seem worth watching.

14. Greek - I watched the first two seasons before losing interest, anyone else notice there are 2 #14's on the list?

12. Darcy's Wild Life - never even heard of this show, and I'm not convinced that it actually existed.

11. Wildfire - I actually watched the premiere of this show, it was pretty bad.

10. Life Is Wild - now I KNOW this one didn't exist - there were no recognizable named actors, not on a real network and no one has ever heard of it.

9. Lincoln Heights - I vaguely remember this show, but pretty sure never watched it.

8. Jack & Bobby - I remember seeing the promos for this show all the time, I kept thinking I wonder if anyone realizes there is a pretty big spoiler ending coming.

7. Clubhouse - never heard of it, pretty sure this was just a long infomercial for teen incontinence undergarments.

6. Young Americans - I watched Dawson's Creek for some reason, and I really do not remember a spinoff.

5. What I Like About You - this was a great, fun little show that lasted an appropriate length of time.

4. Big Wolf On Campus - never heard of it, probably a bad attempt at a rip-off of Teenwolf.

3. Radio Free Roscoe - I loved RFR; it was a goofy teen show, but it was charming and fun.

2. Strange Days At Blake Holsey High - never heard of it

1. 10 Things I Hate About You - while not as good as the movie it was based on, it was still a fun little show.