Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board


Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > General Sitcoms Questions and Discussion

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

getTV 2018 Holiday Marathons Schedule; truTV Comedy Returns for 3rd Season
Freeform and ABC's 2018 25 Days of Christmas Schedule; The CW Orders Full Seasons of All Freshman Series
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 12, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Vanessa Bayer Set to Co-Create and Star in Showtime Comedy; Orange is the New Black Sequel in Discussions
Fri-Yay: When Is It Time to Stop Looking at Live Ratings?; NBC Sets and Shifts January 2019 Lineup
COZI TV's Unexpected Guests Thanksgiving Marathon; ABC Tuesday Comedies Get Full Seasons
TBS Pairs Shaq and Ken Jeong for Comedy Pilot; FXX Schedules Final Season of You're the Worst


New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection Alice - The Complete Eighth Season Step by Step - The Complete Third Season

10/02 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 6th Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 7th Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 8th Season
10/02 - Ghosted - The Complete First Season
10/02 - The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One / Volume Two
10/02 - Police Squad! - TV and Movie Collection
10/02 - Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection
10/16 - Community - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
10/23 - Alice - The Complete Eighth Season
10/24 - The Odd Couple (2015) - Season Two
10/24 - The Odd Couple (2015) - Season Three
10/31 - The Bad News Bears - The Complete Series - All 26 Episodes
11/01 - Episodes - Season 5
11/05 - Robin Williams - Comic Genius (includes Mork & Mindy)
11/06 - American Dad! - Volume 13
11/20 - Step by Step - The Complete Third Season
11/27 - What I Like About You - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-30-2011, 04:06 PM   #106
catsrule
Cat-tastic and Whiskerlicious
Forum Veteran
 
catsrule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 01, 2006
Location: The Catacombs
Posts: 11,415
Default

WPTA-ABC
September 5
4:00 PM The Ellen Degeneres Show replaces Oprah Winfrey
September 12
9:00 AM INsight replaces The Doctors
9:30 AM Who Wants to be a Millionaire replaces The Doctors cont.
1:07 AM Excused replaces Everybody Hates Chris
1:37 AM Everybody Hates Chris replaces Entertainment Tonight encore
2:07 AM Entertainment Tonight encore replaces Paid Programming

The rest of the changes listed are on September 12.
WANE-CBS
3:00 PM Judge Joe Brown replaces Dr. Oz
3:30 PM Judge Judy replaces Dr. Oz cont.
4:00 PM Dr. Oz replaces Judge Joe Brown/Judge Judy
Dr. Oz must be doing really well, the judge shows held the 4PM hour for over a decade.

WISE-NBC
4:00 PM Anderson replaces INsight/Who Wants to be a Millionaire
5:00 PM The Doctors replaces The Ellen Degeneres Show

WFFT Local
9:00 AM America's Court with Judge Ross 2x replaces Star Trek: the Next Generation
10:00 AM We the People with Gloria Allred 2x replaces Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? 2x
11:00 AM Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? replaces The Andy Griffith Show
11:30 AM Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? replaces The Andy Griffith Show
1:00 AM Comics Unleashed with Byron Allen replaces My Name is Earl
1:30 AM Who Wants to Date a Comedian? replaces Comics Unleashed with Byron Allen
2:00 AM Paid Programming replaces Who Wants to Date a Comedian?

CW
I'm amazed Til Death got such great slots, the sad thing is it ultimately came at the expense of The Cosby Show.
10:30 AM Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns replaces Tyler Perry's House of Payne
11:00 AM Tyler Perry's House of Payne replaces The Cosby Show
11:30 AM Tyler Perry's House of Payne replaces The Cosby Show
12:30 PM Cops replaces Paid Programming
6:00 PM Til Death replaces The King of Queens
10:30 PM Til Death replaces Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns
11:00 PM The King of Queens replaces Roseanne
11:30 PM South Park replaces Roseanne
12:30 AM Roseanne replaces South Park
1:00 AM Roseanne replaces Cops
4:30 AM Better replaces Paid Programming
__________________
My Top 100 TV Shows http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...d.php?t=375480
My Top 100 Movies http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...d.php?t=377155
My Top 100 TV Theme Songs http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...28#post5320128
FRASIER: As usual Frasier has to save the day.
MARTIN: As usual Martin has to hear about it.
Is Christ the cornerstone of your life? If not, he should be.


Last edited by catsrule; 09-08-2011 at 02:00 PM.
catsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 07:14 PM   #107
Pavan
SO News/Reviews Director
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
 
Pavan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 17, 2000
Location: Linden, NJ (Where Hal Linden got his last name from!)
Posts: 26,299
Send a message via ICQ to Pavan
Default

The addition of Scrubs on WABC is brilliant. Will fit well out of Jimmy Kimmel Live! See our story, if you haven't seen it yet: http://blog.sitcomsonline.com/2011/0...fall-2011.html
__________________
SitcomsOnline.com News Blog -- The best news out there!
SitcomsOnline.com DVD Reviews -- We are #1 in reviews!
Pavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:43 PM   #108
catsrule
Cat-tastic and Whiskerlicious
Forum Veteran
 
catsrule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 01, 2006
Location: The Catacombs
Posts: 11,415
Default

My ABC station used to air Scrubs after Jimmy Kimmel. It must not have done well there, they replaced it with Everybody Hates Chris a few years ago and Scrubs hasn't aired in Fort Wayne locals since then.
catsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:26 PM   #109
ryan423
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 15, 2007
Posts: 1,817
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavan
The addition of Scrubs on WABC is brilliant. Will fit well out of Jimmy Kimmel Live! See our story, if you haven't seen it yet: http://blog.sitcomsonline.com/2011/0...fall-2011.html
Pavan, this is Scrubs' fourth local affiliate in New York to air the show. First WNYW, then WWOR, then WPIX, and now WABC. Is the constant moving from network to network due to bad ratings, or just because of a network running out of space for it?
ryan423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:01 PM   #110
Pavan
SO News/Reviews Director
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
 
Pavan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 17, 2000
Location: Linden, NJ (Where Hal Linden got his last name from!)
Posts: 26,299
Send a message via ICQ to Pavan
Default

Not sure of its ratings in NY, but it has had more than one cycle it seems in broadcast syndication. That's always a good sign.
Pavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:31 AM   #111
catsrule
Cat-tastic and Whiskerlicious
Forum Veteran
 
catsrule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 01, 2006
Location: The Catacombs
Posts: 11,415
Default

MyFOX changes
9:00 AM America Now replaces Family Feud/INsight
11:00 AM The Nate Berkus Show replaces Family Feud/Punkd
12:00 PM Access Hollywood replaces America's Court with Judge Ross
12:30 PM Paid Programming replaces America's Court with Judge Ross
1:00 PM Divorce Court 2x replaces Indiana's NewsCenter
2:00 PM Judge Alex 2x replaces The Real Housewives
3:00 PM America's Funniest Home Videos replaces Cold Case Files
4:00 PM The New Adventures of Old Christine replaces Frasier
4:30 PM The New Adventures of Old Christine replaces Frasier
5:00 PM Frasier replaces INsight
5:30 PM Frasier replaces George Lopez
7:00 PM Family Guy replaces George Lopez
7:30 PM Family Guy replaces The New Adventures of Old Christine
12:30 AM 3rd Rock from the Sun replaces Curb Your Enthusiasm
1:00 AM Punkd replaces Entourage
1:30 AM Cold Case Files replaces The New Adventures of Old Christine/3rd Rock from the Sun
2:30 AM Excused replaces Paid Programming
catsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:04 AM   #112
justinpv
Member
First Time Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 03, 2011
Posts: 1
Default

WEST COAST FALL 2011 SCHEDULE

LOS ANGELES

KCBS (CBS 2)
WEEKDAYS

4:00- morning news
4:30- cbs2 @ 4:30
5:00- cbs2 @ 5
6:00- cbs2 @ 6
7:00- early show
9:00- lmad
10:00- tpir
11:00- cbs2 @ 11
11:30- y&r
12:30- bb
1:00- the talk
2:00- the doctors
3:00- dr. phil
4:00- judy
5:00- cbs2 @ 5
6:00- cbs2 @ 6
6:30- evening news
7:00- et
7:30- insider
8:00- cbs primetime
11:00- cbs2 @ 11
11:35- late show
12:37- late late show
1:37- comics unleashed
2:07- paid
2:35- fraiser
3:05- up to the minute

KNBC (NBC 4)
WEEKDAYS

4:00- early today
4:30- today la
7:00- today
11:00- ah live
12:00- extra
12:30- ah
1:00- dool
2:00- gloria allred
3:00- nate berkus
4:00- ellen
5:00- nbc 4 news
6:30- nn
7:00- extra
7:30- ah
8:00- nbc primetime
11:00- nbc 4 news
11:35- tonight show
12:37- late night
1:36- last call
2:05- pad
3:04- late night

KTLA 5
WEEKDAYS

4:00- steve harvey
4:30- ktla morning news
10:00- millionaire
11:00- jerry springer
12:00- maury
1:00- ktla news @ 1
2:00- maury
3:00- lifechanges
4:00- steve wilkos
5:00- fg
5:30- friends
6:00- ktla news @ 6
6:30- ktla news @ 6:30
7:00- 2&hm
8:00- cw primetime
10:00- ktla news @ 10
11:00- friends
12:00- fg
12:30- atj
1:30- naooc
2:00- paid
2:30- jerry springer
3:30- s&s


KABC 7 (ABC 7)

KCAL 9

KTTV (FOX 11)

KCOP (MY13)
justinpv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:22 PM   #113
catsrule
Cat-tastic and Whiskerlicious
Forum Veteran
 
catsrule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 01, 2006
Location: The Catacombs
Posts: 11,415
Default

week of September 19 changes

WFFT Local
11:00 AM Law & Order: Criminal Intent replaces Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader 2x
9:00 PM The Big Bang Theory 2x replaces Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

MyFOX
6:00 PM American Dad replaces Access Hollywood
6:30 PM American Dad replaces News
12:30 AM It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia replaces 3rd Rock from the Sun

CW
10:00 AM The Jeremy Kyle Show replaces Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns 2x
3:00 PM Dr. Drew's Lifechangers 2x replaces The Tyra Show
4:00 PM Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns 2x replaces Don't Forget the Lyrics 2x

week of September 26 changes

ABC
1:00 PM The Chew replaces All My Children

MyFOX
2:30 PM Last Shot with Judge Gunn replaces Judge Alex
1:00 AM Storm Stories replaces Punkd

Last edited by catsrule; 09-13-2011 at 01:15 PM.
catsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:52 PM   #114
catsrule
Cat-tastic and Whiskerlicious
Forum Veteran
 
catsrule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 01, 2006
Location: The Catacombs
Posts: 11,415
Default

full weekday schedules starting September 26

WANE-CBS
4:30 AM CBS Morning News
5:00 AM News
7:00 AM The Early Show
9:00 AM Rachael Ray
10:00 AM Let's Make a Deal
11:00 AM The Price is Right
12:00 PM News
12:30 PM The Young and the Restless
1:30 PM The Bold and the Beautiful
2:00 PM The Talk
3:00 PM Judge Joe Brown
3:30 PM Judge Judy
4:00 PM Dr. Oz
5:00 PM News
5:30 PM Inside Edition
6:00 PM News
6:30 PM CBS Evening News
7:00 PM Wheel of Fortune
7:30 PM Jeopardy!
8:00 PM CBS Primetime
11:00 PM News
11:35 PM Late Show with David Letterman
12:37 AM Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
1:37 AM Judge Judy
2:07 AM ES.TV
2:37 AM Up to the Minute

WPTA-ABC
4:30 AM America This Morning
5:00 AM News
7:00 AM Good Morning America
9:00 AM INsight
9:30 AM Who Wants to be a Millionaire
10:00 AM Paid Programming
11:00 AM The View
12:00 PM News
1:00 PM The Chew
2:00 PM One Life to Live
3:00 PM General Hospital
4:00 PM The Ellen Degeneres Show
5:00 PM News
6:00 PM News
6:30 PM ABC World News Tonight
7:00 PM Entertainment Tonight
7:30 PM Everybody Loves Raymond/local programs
8:00 PM ABC Primetime
11:00 PM News
11:35 PM Nightline
12:00 AM Jimmy Kimmel
1:07 AM Excused
1:37 AM Everybody Hates Chris
2:07 AM Entertainment Tonight
2:37 AM ABC World News Now

WISE-NBC
4:30 AM Early Today
5:00 AM AgDay
5:30 AM News
7:00 AM Today
9:00 AM Live with Regis and Kelly
10:00 AM Today
12:00 PM M*A*S*H
12:30 PM Paid Program
1:00 PM Days of Our Lives
2:00 PM Swift Justice
2:30 PM Swift Justice
3:00 PM Dr. Phil
4:00 PM Anderson
5:00 PM The Doctors
6:00 PM News
6:30 PM NBC Nightly News
7:00 PM Dr. Phil
8:00 PM NBC Primetime
11:00 PM News
11:35 PM Tonight Show with Jay Leno
12:37 AM Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
1:36 AM Last Call with Carson Daly
2:05 AM Poker After Dark
3:04 AM Tonight Show with Jay Leno
4:00 AM Paid Programming

WFFT Local
5:00 AM Shepherd's Chapel
6:00 AM Paid Programming
8:00 AM Judge Mathis
9:00 AM America's Court with Judge Ross
9:30 AM America's Court with Judge Ross
10:00 AM We the People with Gloria Allred
10:30 AM We the People with Gloria Allred
11:00 AM Law & Order: Criminal Intent
12:00 PM The Andy Griffith Show
12:30 PM The Andy Griffith Show
1:00 PM Paid Programming
2:00 PM Jerry Springer
3:00 PM Maury
4:00 PM The People's Court
5:00 PM The Office
5:30 PM The Office
6:00 PM How I Met Your Mother
6:30 PM How I Met Your Mother
7:00 PM Two and a Half Men
7:30 PM Two and a Half Men
8:00 PM Extra
8:30 PM The Insider
9:00 PM The Big Bang Theory
9:30 PM The Big Bang Theory
10:00 PM News
11:00 PM TMZ
11:30 PM The Gossip Queens
12:00 AM King of the Hill
12:30 AM According to Jim
1:00 AM Comics Unleashed with Byron Allen
1:30 AM Who Wants to Date a Comedian?
2:00 AM Paid Programming

MyFOX
7:00 AM News
9:00 AM America Now
9:30 AM America Now
10:00 AM Wendy Williams
11:00 AM The Nate Berkus Show
12:00 PM Access Hollywood
12:30 PM Paid Programming
1:00 PM Divorce Court
1:30 PM Divorce Court
2:00 PM Judge Alex
2:30 PM Last Shot With Judge Gunn
3:00 PM America's Funniest Home Videos
4:00 PM New Adventures of Old Christine
4:30 PM New Adventures of Old Christine
5:00 PM Frasier
5:30 PM Frasier
6:00 PM American Dad
6:30 PM American Dad
7:00 PM Family Guy
7:30 PM Family Guy
8:00 PM FOX Primetime
10:00 PM News
10:30 PM MyNetworkTV Primetime
12:30 AM It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
1:00 AM Storm Stories
1:30 AM Cold Case Files
2:30 AM Excused
3:00 AM Paid Programming

CW
6:00 AM The Daily Buzz
9:00 AM Steve Wilkos
10:00 AM The Jeremy Kyle Show
11:00 AM Tyler Perry's House of Payne
11:30 AM Tyler Perry's House of Payne
12:00 PM Paid Programming
12:30 PM Cops
1:00 PM Paid Programming
2:00 PM Steve Wilkos
3:00 PM Dr. Drew's Lifechangers
3:30 PM Dr. Drew's Lifechangers
4:00 PM Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns
4:30 PM Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns
5:00 PM That 70s Show
5:30 PM That 70s Show
6:00 PM Til Death
6:30 PM The King of Queens
7:00 PM Seinfeld
7:30 PM Seinfeld
8:00 PM CW Primetime
10:00 PM News
10:30 PM Til Death
11:00 PM The King of Queens
11:30 PM South Park
12:00 AM South Park
12:30 AM Roseanne
1:00 AM Roseanne
1:30 AM Paid Programming
4:30 AM Better
5:30 AM Paid Programming

Last edited by catsrule; 09-13-2011 at 01:18 PM.
catsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:38 PM   #115
factsoflife
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 10, 2000
Posts: 8,027
Default

is there an update list of what new talk shows have been picked up and will go to series? I know Anderson Cooper's show is a go, but are there any other high profile talk shows debuting this fall? any other first run shows?
__________________
Rest In Peace "All My Children" 1970-2011; "One Life To Live" 1968-2012 and "Port Charles" 1997-2003.
factsoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:41 PM   #116
Pavan
SO News/Reviews Director
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
 
Pavan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 17, 2000
Location: Linden, NJ (Where Hal Linden got his last name from!)
Posts: 26,299
Send a message via ICQ to Pavan
Default

First post has everything.
Pavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:28 AM   #117
bostonmediaguy
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 14, 2006
Location: Boston, Mass.
Posts: 87
Default

WBZ-Ch. 4 (CBS O&O, WBZ-TV, Boston, Mass.)
MON-FRI
4:00 AM CBS Morning News
4:30 AM WBZ Morning News
7:00 AM The Early Show
9:00 AM Rachael Ray
10:00 AM Let’s Make a Deal
11:00 AM The Price Is Right
12:00 PM WBZ News at Midday
12:30 PM The Young and the Restless
1:30 PM The Bold and the Beautiful
2:00 PM The Talk
3:00 PM Dr. Phil
4:00 PM Judge Judy
4:30 PM Judge Judy
5:00 PM WBZ News at 5pm
6:00 PM WBZ News at 6pm
6:30 PM CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley
7:00 PM Wheel of Fortune
7:30 PM Jeopardy!
8:00 PM CBS Primetime
11:00 PM WBZ News at 11pm
11:35 PM The Late Show with David Letterman
12:37 AM The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
1:37 AM Paid Programming
2:07 AM Paid Programming
2:37 AM Paid Programming
3:07 AM Up to the Minute (In Prog.)

WCVB-Ch. 5 (ABC, Channel 5, Hearst Television, Boston, Mass.)
MON-FRI
4:00 AM America This Morning
4:30 AM NewsCenter 5 EyeOpener
7:00 AM Good Morning America
9:00 AM Live with Regis & Kelly (replaces The Ellen DeGeneres Show)
10:00 AM The Nate Berkus Show
11:00 AM The View
12:00 PM NewsCenter 5 Midday
12:30 PM Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
1:00 PM The Chew (replaces All My Children)
2:00 PM One Life to Live
3:00 PM General Hospital
4:00 PM The Ellen DeGeneres Show (replaces The Oprah Winfrey Show)
5:00 PM NewsCenter 5 at 5:00
5:30 PM NewsCenter 5 at 5:30
6:00 PM NewsCenter 5 at 6:00
6:30 PM ABC World News with Diane Sawyer
7:00 PM Inside Edition
7:30 PM Chronicle
8:00 PM ABC Primetime
11:00 PM NewsCenter 5 at 11:00
11:35 PM Nightline
12:00 AM Jimmy Kimmel Live
1:07 AM Paid Programming
1:37 AM Paid Programming
2:07 AM Paid Programming
2:37 AM ABC World News Now (In Prog.)

WHDH-Ch. 7 (NBC, 7NBC, Sunbeam Television, Boston, Mass.)
MON-FRI
4:30 AM Early Today
5:00 AM 7News Today in New England
7:00 AM Today
9:00 AM 7News Today in New England (replaces Live with Regis & Kelly)
10:00 AM Today (Delayed Broadcast)
11:00 AM Today (Delayed Broadcast)
12:00 PM 7News at Noon
1:00 PM Days of our Lives
2:00 PM The Doctors
3:00 PM Family Feud
3:30 PM Family Feud
4:00 PM 7News First at 4:00
4:30 PM 7News at 4:30
5:00 PM 7News at 5:00
5:30 PM 7News at 5:30
6:00 PM 7News at 6:00
6:30 PM NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams
7:00 PM Access Hollywood
7:30 PM Extra
8:00 PM NBC Primetime
11:00 PM 7News at 11:00
11:35 PM The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
12:37 AM Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
1:36 AM Last Call with Carson Daly
2:05 AM Poker After Dark
3:04 AM Paid Programming
3:34 AM The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (R) (In Prog.)

WMUR-Ch. 9 (ABC, WMUR 9, Hearst Television, Manchester, NH)
MON-FRI
4:30 AM America This Morning
5:00 AM News 9 Daybreak
7:00 AM Good Morning America
9:00 AM Live with Regis & Kelly (replaces The Ellen DeGeneres Show)
10:00 AM The Nate Berkus Show
11:00 AM The View
12:00 PM News 9 at Noon
12:30 PM Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
1:00 PM The Chew (replaces All My Children)
2:00 PM One Life to Live
3:00 PM General Hospital
4:00 PM The Ellen DeGeneres Show (replaces The Oprah Winfrey Show)
5:00 PM News 9 at 5:00
6:00 PM News 9 at 6:00
6:30 PM ABC World News with Diane Sawyer
7:00 PM New Hampshire Chronicle (replaces Entertainment Tonight)
7:30 PM Entertainment Tonight (replaces New Hampshire Chronicle)
8:00 PM ABC Primetime
11:00 PM News 9 Tonight
11:35 PM Nightline
12:00 AM Jimmy Kimmel Live
1:07 AM Paid Programming
1:37 AM Paid Programming
2:07 AM Paid Programming
2:37 AM Paid Programming
3:07 AM ABC World News Now (In Prog.)

WFXT-Ch. 25 (Fox O&O, Fox 25, Boston, Mass.)
MON-FRI
4:30 AM Fox 25 Morning News
10:00 AM The Dr. Oz Show
11:00 AM Anderson (replaces Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?)
12:00 PM The Wendy Williams Show (replaces Don’t Forget the Lyrics!)
1:00 PM Swift Justice with Jackie Glass
1:30 PM Swift Justice with Jackie Glass
2:00 PM Divorce Court (replaces Judge Jeanine Pirro)
2:30 PM Divorce Court (replaces Judge Jeanine Pirro)
3:00 PM Judge Alex (replaces Divorce Court)
3:30 PM Judge Alex (replaces Divorce Court)
4:00 PM Anderson (replaces Judge Alex)
5:00 PM The Dr. Oz Show
6:00 PM Fox 25 News at 6:00
6:30 PM Fox 25 News at 6:30
7:00 PM TMZ
7:30 PM The Simpsons
8:00 PM Fox Primetime
10:00 PM Fox 25 News at 10:00
11:00 PM Fox 25 News at 11:00
11:30 PM TMZ (R)
12:00 AM The Simpsons
12:30 AM King of the Hill
1:00 AM Fox 25 News at 10:00 (R)
2:00 AM Paid Programming
2:30 AM Paid Programming
3:00 AM Paid Programming
3:30 AM Cops
4:00 AM TMZ (R)

WSBK-Ch. 38 (MyNet, TV38, CBS Corp., Boston, Mass.) (TV38 is available throughout the US and Canada as an FCC-denoted superstation).
MON-FRI
5:00 AM Paid Programming
9:00 AM That ‘70s Show (replaces The Insider (R))
9:30 AM My Name Is Earl (replaces Entertainment Tonight (R))
10:00 AM ‘Til Death (replaces America’s Funniest Home Videos)
10:30 AM Frasier (replaces America’s Funniest Home Videos (R))
11:00 AM Dr. Phil
12:00 PM Judge Judy (replaces Phantom Gourmet)
12:30 PM Judge Judy
1:00 PM Judge Mathis
2:00 PM The People’s Court
3:00 PM Judge Joe Brown
3:30 PM Judge Joe Brown
4:00 PM How I Met Your Mother (replaces Frasier)
4:30 PM The New Adventures of Old Christine (replaces Frasier)
5:00 PM The King of Queens
5:30 PM The King of Queens
6:00 PM Seinfeld (replaces New Christine)
6:30 PM How I Met Your Mother
7:00 PM The Big Bang Theory (replaces Seinfeld)
7:30 PM The Big Bang Theory (replaces HIMYM)
8:00 PM MyNetwork TV Prime (replaces The Insider, Entertainment Tonight, WBZ News at 9pm, and New Christine)
10:00 PM WBZ News at 10pm (replaces The Office)
10:30 PM The Office
11:00 PM Seinfeld
11:30 PM The Office (replaces Curb Your Enthusiasm)
12:00 AM Entertainment Tonight (replaces Entourage)
12:30 AM The Insider (replaces South Park)
1:00 AM Law & Order: Criminal Intent (replaces L&O: SVU)
2:00 AM South Park (replaces My Name Is Earl)
2:30 AM My Name Is Earl
3:00 AM Everybody Hates Chris (replaces That ‘70s Show)
3:30 AM Paid Programming (replaces Everybody Hates Chris)
4:00 AM Entertainment Tonight (R) (replaces paid programming)
4:30 AM The Insider (R) (replaces paid programming)

WBIN-Ch. 50 (Ind., WBIN-TV, Carlisle One Media, Derry, NH)
MON-FRI
5:00 AM Paid Programming
10:00 AM Roseanne (replaces paid programming)
10:30 AM Roseanne (replaces paid programming)
11:00 AM America’s Court with Judge Ross (replaces Roseanne)
11:30 AM America’s Court with Judge Ross (replaces Roseanne)
12:00 PM Family Feud
12:30 PM Family Feud
1:00 PM Better
2:00 PM Law & Order: Criminal Intent (replaces Real Housewives)
3:00 PM Maury
4:00 PM Judge Mathis (replaces Judge Karen’s Court and paid program)
5:00 PM The People’s Court (replaces Judge Mathis)
6:00 PM The Simpsons (replaces The People’s Court)
6:30 PM That ‘70s Show (replaces The People’s Court)
7:00 PM The Office
7:30 PM 30 Rock (replaces The Office)
8:00 PM The Office (replaces MyNet primetime)
8:30 PM 30 Rock (replaces MyNet primetime)
9:00 PM Law & Order: Criminal Intent (replaces MyNet primetime)
10:00 PM WBIN News Now at 10pm (replaces L&O: SVU)
10:30 PM Cash Cab (replaces L&O: SVU)
11:00 PM Excused (replaces That ‘70s Show)
11:30 PM Cash Cab (replaces Punk’d)
12:00 AM That ‘70s Show (replaces Cash Cab)
12:30 AM Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns
1:00 AM Punk’d (replaces Cheaters)
1:30 AM Paid Programming

WLVI-Ch. 56 (CW, CW56, Sunbeam Corp., Cambridge, Mass.)
MON-FRI
5:00 AM Paid Programming
7:00 AM The Daily Buzz
8:00 AM Cash Cab
8:30 AM Cash Cab
9:00 AM Maury (replaces The Steve Wilkos Show)
10:00 AM The Jerry Springer Show (replaces Maury)
11:00 AM The Steve Wilkos Show (replaces The Jerry Springer Show)
12:00 PM Maury
1:00 PM The Jeremy Kyle Show (replaces The Steve Wilkos Show)
2:00 PM The Jerry Springer Show
3:00 PM Dr. Drew’s Lifechangers (replaces The Tyra Show)
3:30 PM Dr. Drew’s Lifechangers (replaces The Tyra Show cont’d)
4:00 PM We the People with Gloria Allred (replaces The Wendy Williams Show)
4:30 PM We the People with Gloria Allred (replaces The Wendy Williams Show cont’d)
5:00 PM According to Jim (replaces My Wife and Kids)
5:30 PM American Dad (replaces According to Jim)
6:00 PM Family Guy
6:30 PM Family Guy
7:00 PM Two and a Half Men
7:30 PM Two and a Half Men
8:00 PM The CW Primetime
10:00 PM 7News at 10:00
11:00 PM 30 Rock (replaces Friends)
11:30 PM 30 Rock (replaces Everybody Loves Raymond)
12:00 AM It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (replaces Extra (R))
12:30 AM It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (replaces Access Hollywood (R))
1:00 AM Everybody Loves Raymond (replaces Scrubs)
1:30 AM American Dad (replaces 7News at 10:00 (R))
2:00 AM America’s Funniest Home Videos (replaces 7News at 10:00 cont’d (R) and The Real Housewives)
3:00 AM Scrubs (replaces The Real Housewives cont’d)
3:30 AM Friends
4:00 AM Friends (replaces Comics Unleashed)
4:30 AM Excused (replaces paid programming)
bostonmediaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:03 AM   #118
factsoflife
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 10, 2000
Posts: 8,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonmediaguy
WBZ-Ch. 4 (CBS O&O, WBZ-TV, Boston, Mass.)
MON-FRI
4:00 AM CBS Morning News
4:30 AM WBZ Morning News
7:00 AM The Early Show
9:00 AM Rachael Ray
10:00 AM Let’s Make a Deal
11:00 AM The Price Is Right
12:00 PM WBZ News at Midday
12:30 PM The Young and the Restless
1:30 PM The Bold and the Beautiful
2:00 PM The Talk
3:00 PM Dr. Phil
4:00 PM Judge Judy
4:30 PM Judge Judy
5:00 PM WBZ News at 5pm
6:00 PM WBZ News at 6pm
6:30 PM CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley
7:00 PM Wheel of Fortune
7:30 PM Jeopardy!
8:00 PM CBS Primetime
11:00 PM WBZ News at 11pm
11:35 PM The Late Show with David Letterman
12:37 AM The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
1:37 AM Paid Programming
2:07 AM Paid Programming
2:37 AM Paid Programming
3:07 AM Up to the Minute (In Prog.)

WCVB-Ch. 5 (ABC, Channel 5, Hearst Television, Boston, Mass.)
MON-FRI
4:00 AM America This Morning
4:30 AM NewsCenter 5 EyeOpener
7:00 AM Good Morning America
9:00 AM Live with Regis & Kelly (replaces The Ellen DeGeneres Show)
10:00 AM The Nate Berkus Show
11:00 AM The View
12:00 PM NewsCenter 5 Midday
12:30 PM Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
1:00 PM The Chew (replaces All My Children)
2:00 PM One Life to Live
3:00 PM General Hospital
4:00 PM The Ellen DeGeneres Show (replaces The Oprah Winfrey Show)
5:00 PM NewsCenter 5 at 5:00
5:30 PM NewsCenter 5 at 5:30
6:00 PM NewsCenter 5 at 6:00
6:30 PM ABC World News with Diane Sawyer
7:00 PM Inside Edition
7:30 PM Chronicle
8:00 PM ABC Primetime
11:00 PM NewsCenter 5 at 11:00
11:35 PM Nightline
12:00 AM Jimmy Kimmel Live
1:07 AM Paid Programming
1:37 AM Paid Programming
2:07 AM Paid Programming
2:37 AM ABC World News Now (In Prog.)

WHDH-Ch. 7 (NBC, 7NBC, Sunbeam Television, Boston, Mass.)
MON-FRI
4:30 AM Early Today
5:00 AM 7News Today in New England
7:00 AM Today
9:00 AM 7News Today in New England (replaces Live with Regis & Kelly)
10:00 AM Today (Delayed Broadcast)
11:00 AM Today (Delayed Broadcast)
12:00 PM 7News at Noon
1:00 PM Days of our Lives
2:00 PM The Doctors
3:00 PM Family Feud
3:30 PM Family Feud
4:00 PM 7News First at 4:00
4:30 PM 7News at 4:30
5:00 PM 7News at 5:00
5:30 PM 7News at 5:30
6:00 PM 7News at 6:00
6:30 PM NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams
7:00 PM Access Hollywood
7:30 PM Extra
8:00 PM NBC Primetime
11:00 PM 7News at 11:00
11:35 PM The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
12:37 AM Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
1:36 AM Last Call with Carson Daly
2:05 AM Poker After Dark
3:04 AM Paid Programming
3:34 AM The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (R) (In Prog.)

WMUR-Ch. 9 (ABC, WMUR 9, Hearst Television, Manchester, NH)
MON-FRI
4:30 AM America This Morning
5:00 AM News 9 Daybreak
7:00 AM Good Morning America
9:00 AM Live with Regis & Kelly (replaces The Ellen DeGeneres Show)
10:00 AM The Nate Berkus Show
11:00 AM The View
12:00 PM News 9 at Noon
12:30 PM Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
1:00 PM The Chew (replaces All My Children)
2:00 PM One Life to Live
3:00 PM General Hospital
4:00 PM The Ellen DeGeneres Show (replaces The Oprah Winfrey Show)
5:00 PM News 9 at 5:00
6:00 PM News 9 at 6:00
6:30 PM ABC World News with Diane Sawyer
7:00 PM New Hampshire Chronicle (replaces Entertainment Tonight)
7:30 PM Entertainment Tonight (replaces New Hampshire Chronicle)
8:00 PM ABC Primetime
11:00 PM News 9 Tonight
11:35 PM Nightline
12:00 AM Jimmy Kimmel Live
1:07 AM Paid Programming
1:37 AM Paid Programming
2:07 AM Paid Programming
2:37 AM Paid Programming
3:07 AM ABC World News Now (In Prog.)

WFXT-Ch. 25 (Fox O&O, Fox 25, Boston, Mass.)
MON-FRI
4:30 AM Fox 25 Morning News
10:00 AM The Dr. Oz Show
11:00 AM Anderson (replaces Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?)
12:00 PM The Wendy Williams Show (replaces Don’t Forget the Lyrics!)
1:00 PM Swift Justice with Jackie Glass
1:30 PM Swift Justice with Jackie Glass
2:00 PM Divorce Court (replaces Judge Jeanine Pirro)
2:30 PM Divorce Court (replaces Judge Jeanine Pirro)
3:00 PM Judge Alex (replaces Divorce Court)
3:30 PM Judge Alex (replaces Divorce Court)
4:00 PM Anderson (replaces Judge Alex)
5:00 PM The Dr. Oz Show
6:00 PM Fox 25 News at 6:00
6:30 PM Fox 25 News at 6:30
7:00 PM TMZ
7:30 PM The Simpsons
8:00 PM Fox Primetime
10:00 PM Fox 25 News at 10:00
11:00 PM Fox 25 News at 11:00
11:30 PM TMZ (R)
12:00 AM The Simpsons
12:30 AM King of the Hill
1:00 AM Fox 25 News at 10:00 (R)
2:00 AM Paid Programming
2:30 AM Paid Programming
3:00 AM Paid Programming
3:30 AM Cops
4:00 AM TMZ (R)

WSBK-Ch. 38 (MyNet, TV38, CBS Corp., Boston, Mass.) (TV38 is available throughout the US and Canada as an FCC-denoted superstation).
MON-FRI
5:00 AM Paid Programming
9:00 AM That ‘70s Show (replaces The Insider (R))
9:30 AM My Name Is Earl (replaces Entertainment Tonight (R))
10:00 AM ‘Til Death (replaces America’s Funniest Home Videos)
10:30 AM Frasier (replaces America’s Funniest Home Videos (R))
11:00 AM Dr. Phil
12:00 PM Judge Judy (replaces Phantom Gourmet)
12:30 PM Judge Judy
1:00 PM Judge Mathis
2:00 PM The People’s Court
3:00 PM Judge Joe Brown
3:30 PM Judge Joe Brown
4:00 PM How I Met Your Mother (replaces Frasier)
4:30 PM The New Adventures of Old Christine (replaces Frasier)
5:00 PM The King of Queens
5:30 PM The King of Queens
6:00 PM Seinfeld (replaces New Christine)
6:30 PM How I Met Your Mother
7:00 PM The Big Bang Theory (replaces Seinfeld)
7:30 PM The Big Bang Theory (replaces HIMYM)
8:00 PM MyNetwork TV Prime (replaces The Insider, Entertainment Tonight, WBZ News at 9pm, and New Christine)
10:00 PM WBZ News at 10pm (replaces The Office)
10:30 PM The Office
11:00 PM Seinfeld
11:30 PM The Office (replaces Curb Your Enthusiasm)
12:00 AM Entertainment Tonight (replaces Entourage)
12:30 AM The Insider (replaces South Park)
1:00 AM Law & Order: Criminal Intent (replaces L&O: SVU)
2:00 AM South Park (replaces My Name Is Earl)
2:30 AM My Name Is Earl
3:00 AM Everybody Hates Chris (replaces That ‘70s Show)
3:30 AM Paid Programming (replaces Everybody Hates Chris)
4:00 AM Entertainment Tonight (R) (replaces paid programming)
4:30 AM The Insider (R) (replaces paid programming)

WBIN-Ch. 50 (Ind., WBIN-TV, Carlisle One Media, Derry, NH)
MON-FRI
5:00 AM Paid Programming
10:00 AM Roseanne (replaces paid programming)
10:30 AM Roseanne (replaces paid programming)
11:00 AM America’s Court with Judge Ross (replaces Roseanne)
11:30 AM America’s Court with Judge Ross (replaces Roseanne)
12:00 PM Family Feud
12:30 PM Family Feud
1:00 PM Better
2:00 PM Law & Order: Criminal Intent (replaces Real Housewives)
3:00 PM Maury
4:00 PM Judge Mathis (replaces Judge Karen’s Court and paid program)
5:00 PM The People’s Court (replaces Judge Mathis)
6:00 PM The Simpsons (replaces The People’s Court)
6:30 PM That ‘70s Show (replaces The People’s Court)
7:00 PM The Office
7:30 PM 30 Rock (replaces The Office)
8:00 PM The Office (replaces MyNet primetime)
8:30 PM 30 Rock (replaces MyNet primetime)
9:00 PM Law & Order: Criminal Intent (replaces MyNet primetime)
10:00 PM WBIN News Now at 10pm (replaces L&O: SVU)
10:30 PM Cash Cab (replaces L&O: SVU)
11:00 PM Excused (replaces That ‘70s Show)
11:30 PM Cash Cab (replaces Punk’d)
12:00 AM That ‘70s Show (replaces Cash Cab)
12:30 AM Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns
1:00 AM Punk’d (replaces Cheaters)
1:30 AM Paid Programming

WLVI-Ch. 56 (CW, CW56, Sunbeam Corp., Cambridge, Mass.)
MON-FRI
5:00 AM Paid Programming
7:00 AM The Daily Buzz
8:00 AM Cash Cab
8:30 AM Cash Cab
9:00 AM Maury (replaces The Steve Wilkos Show)
10:00 AM The Jerry Springer Show (replaces Maury)
11:00 AM The Steve Wilkos Show (replaces The Jerry Springer Show)
12:00 PM Maury
1:00 PM The Jeremy Kyle Show (replaces The Steve Wilkos Show)
2:00 PM The Jerry Springer Show
3:00 PM Dr. Drew’s Lifechangers (replaces The Tyra Show)
3:30 PM Dr. Drew’s Lifechangers (replaces The Tyra Show cont’d)
4:00 PM We the People with Gloria Allred (replaces The Wendy Williams Show)
4:30 PM We the People with Gloria Allred (replaces The Wendy Williams Show cont’d)
5:00 PM According to Jim (replaces My Wife and Kids)
5:30 PM American Dad (replaces According to Jim)
6:00 PM Family Guy
6:30 PM Family Guy
7:00 PM Two and a Half Men
7:30 PM Two and a Half Men
8:00 PM The CW Primetime
10:00 PM 7News at 10:00
11:00 PM 30 Rock (replaces Friends)
11:30 PM 30 Rock (replaces Everybody Loves Raymond)
12:00 AM It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (replaces Extra (R))
12:30 AM It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (replaces Access Hollywood (R))
1:00 AM Everybody Loves Raymond (replaces Scrubs)
1:30 AM American Dad (replaces 7News at 10:00 (R))
2:00 AM America’s Funniest Home Videos (replaces 7News at 10:00 cont’d (R) and The Real Housewives)
3:00 AM Scrubs (replaces The Real Housewives cont’d)
3:30 AM Friends
4:00 AM Friends (replaces Comics Unleashed)
4:30 AM Excused (replaces paid programming)
WSBK is a superstation? I live in Rhode Island and we don't have access to it, how is it available throughout the USA?
factsoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:45 PM   #119
bostonmediaguy
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 14, 2006
Location: Boston, Mass.
Posts: 87
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by factsoflife
WSBK is a superstation? I live in Rhode Island and we don't have access to it, how is it available throughout the USA?
Call your cable provider; I know off-hand that DISH has it. Here's info. I found in a quick Google search. http://transition.fcc.gov/mb/shva/shviafac.html

WPIX/New York, KTLA/Los Angeles, WWOR/Secaucus, NJ are the other three.
bostonmediaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #120
factsoflife
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 10, 2000
Posts: 8,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonmediaguy
Call your cable provider; I know off-hand that DISH has it. Here's info. I found in a quick Google search. http://transition.fcc.gov/mb/shva/shviafac.html

WPIX/New York, KTLA/Los Angeles, WWOR/Secaucus, NJ are the other three.
Thanks, I found out my cable provider, COX communications does not carry it.
factsoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.