Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Wiki / Official Site / Lifetime Site / Lifetime Schedule / Spike TV Schedule / Robert Stack Tribute / Related Links /
True Crime Shows Message Board
/ All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Week 4 TV Ratings and Analysis; How the Sitcoms Did
SitcomsOnline Digest: CBS Introduces CBS All Access; Even More Remakes of Classic TV Series Under Consideration; New Family Guy DVDs
Friends Coming to Netflix in January 2015; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of October 20, 2014)
Sitcom Alum Neil Patrick Harris to Host 2015 Oscars; Yahoo! Orders Another Comedy, This Time From Bridesmaids Producer
Malin Akerman Vegas Comedy Coming to Yahoo!; All in the Family Seasons 1-4 on iTunes
ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas 2014; Fox Picks Up Gotham for Full Season
NBC Fall Pilot Review: Marry Me - Premieres Tuesday, Oct. 14; Full Season Pickups for ABC's black-ish, Murder

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

WKRP in Cincinnati - The Complete Series Sgt. Bilko - The Phil Silvers Show - The Complete Series Family Ties - The Complete Series Happy Days - The Sixth Season The Jeffersons - The Complete Series Mork & Mindy - The Complete Series

10/07 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Classic Christmas Episodes
10/07 - The Flying Nun - The Complete First and Second Seasons (Mill Creek)
10/07 - The Middle - The Complete Fifth Season (Warner Archive)
10/07 - The Office - The Complete Series
10/07 - The Wonder Years - Season One
10/10 - The Wonder Years - The Complete Series - Read Our Review / The Signature Edition / Seasons 1-3
10/14 - 2 Broke Girls - The Complete Third Season
10/14 - Two and a Half Men - The Complete Eleventh Season
10/21 - Married with Children - Seasons 5 and 6 (Mill Crek)
10/21 - The Soul Man - The Complete Second Season
10/21 - Square Pegs - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
10/28 - WKRP in Cincinnati - The Complete Series
11/04 - Hot in Cleveland - Season Five
11/04 - Napoleon Dynamite - The Complete Animated Series
11/04 - Sgt. Bilko (The Phil Silvers Show) - The Complete Series
11/11 - Dads - The Complete Series
11/11 - Family Ties - The Complete Series
11/11 - My Favorite Martian - Best of Collection
11/11 - Taxi - The Complete Series
11/11 - Wings - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/18 - King of the Hill - The Complete Seventh Season / The Complete Eighth Season
11/25 - Better Off Ted - The Complete Second Season
12/02 - Happy Days - The Sixth Season
12/09 - Barney Miller - The Complete Sixth Season
12/09 - The Jeffersons - The Complete Series
12/09 - Mister Ed - The Complete Series
12/09 - Mork & Mindy - The Fourth Season / The Complete Series
12/16 - The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis - The Final (Fourth) Season
12/23 - My Favorite Martian - Season Two - Collector's Edition
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-17-2013, 09:30 AM   #151
Apostapler
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyLynnS
This might explain why he left his cash and keys in the rental car. I could see a situation where he decided to leave material things behind and he did seem to be exploring his spirituality and the deeper side of life.

I was thinking maybe he had left his money in the car to go meditate while not being encumbered with "worldy" things, then planning to go back to his car and go home. BUT, he also left his keys behind (was the car locked or unlocked? I forgot) and that would make me think that he was intentionally abandoning the money, clothes left behind in the vehicle, etc, permanently.

That would make him just another David Stone, lost in the desert/mountains. Maybe someday his bones will be identified.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:28 PM   #152
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

Apostapler's comment just reminded me...

A couple days ago, I read about a man's remains being found in his car only 100 feet off the road in Colorado. He'd driven his car off a cliff in an apparent suicide all the way back in 1987.

So there he was, kinda close to the road, in a car, and he wasn't spotted for 26 years. If Adam was in the woods by himself and something caused him to die, it might be years before his remains would be found, if ever.

Mr. Vasey, Colorado:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3269295.html
Old 05-17-2013, 02:49 PM   #153
Apostapler
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyLynnS
Apostapler's comment just reminded me...

A couple days ago, I read about a man's remains being found in his car only 100 feet off the road in Colorado. He'd driven his car off a cliff in an apparent suicide all the way back in 1987.

So there he was, kinda close to the road, in a car, and he wasn't spotted for 26 years. If Adam was in the woods by himself and something caused him to die, it might be years before his remains would be found, if ever.

Mr. Vasey, Colorado:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3269295.html

True that! How long did it take them to find Mike Riemer after he was killed...years and years.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:21 AM   #154
wiseguy182
Kristopher and Roxann

Perhaps not the exact same thing, but I love this story nonetheless. A few day ago, there was a story about a man named Greg Karper, who rounded up a bunch of Abercrombie and Fitch clothing and was passing it out to people on Skid Row, tarnishing the image that the clothes are only worn by beautiful, popular young people as was the goal of A & F CEO Michael Jeffries.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-la-man-523418

I gave away most of my A & F clothing to the less fortunate earlier in the year.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:42 PM   #155
Corkys-Place
Forum Regular
Unsolved Mysteries Fan

The CEO of A & F is the creepiest thing I've ever seen! *Shudders*
Old 05-20-2013, 03:16 PM   #156
Shakou
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguy182
Perhaps not the exact same thing, but I love this story nonetheless. A few day ago, there was a story about a man named Greg Karper, who rounded up a bunch of Abercrombie and Fitch clothing and was passing it out to people on Skid Row, tarnishing the image that the clothes are only worn by beautiful, popular young people as was the goal of A & F CEO Michael Jeffries.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-la-man-523418

I gave away most of my A & F clothing to the less fortunate earlier in the year.

That is AWESOME! The CEO of A&F is a complete jackoff.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:37 AM   #157
JenniferS.
Forum Regular

As for meditation in the mountains ,I highly think Adam would find Beverly Hills remote enough and the kind of mountains he would do his soul searching in. Lets not forget his car was found on a Beverly Hills side street. And the keys were found in the ignition and car unlocked. Who leaves their car that way? The only thing I can see is the person was in a hurry to dump the car and run and didn't think about taking the keys out of the ignition or locking the door. We don't even know if Adam was the one who drove the car there. As for leaving his wallet in a car that is unusual, men usually have their wallets glued to them, to the point were they leave their wallet in their pants pocket over night weather pants are hanging on a bed post or over a chair. But what I find the most unusual is who carries 600 dollars around with them? That's an offal lot of money. The more money a person has the less they carry cash around with them, very little if any. They would rely on credits cards more. All I could think of is someone either paid him back and he never got to the bank or he was on his way to do a transaction and never got there. Still it is possible he joined up with a cult and left all his worldly possessions behind even in that strange way.