Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Lifetime Site / Lifetime Schedule / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

CBS Fall Pilot Reviews: Young Sheldon and Me, Myself & I, Both Premiere Tonight (Sep. 25)
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of September 25, 2017)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Roseanne Reboot Casts David and Darlene's Daughter; The CW Developing New Series Based Upon Sabrina Character
Fri-Yay: The Good Place's Season Premiere; FXX to Air All Season One Episodes of The Mick on September 23
Hulu Gets Will & Grace Fever; New Netflix Comedy Has Girl Power
Rules of Engagement Coming to Logo; Younger Season 4 Sets Series Best
Pop Picks Up 2nd Season of Hollywood Darlings; South Park Still Strong in Season 21

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September)

Father Knows Best - Season Six Diff'rent Strokes - The Complete Sixth Season Alice - The Complete Fifth Season Rhoda - Season Four Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Four

08/01 - Alice - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
08/01 - Crashing - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
08/15 - Rhoda - Season Four
08/22 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Four
08/29 - Will & Grace - Season One (Universal)
09/01 - Angie - The Complete Collection
09/05 - Just Shoot Me! - The Complete Series
09/05 - Kevin Can Wait - Season One
09/06 - Better Things - The Complete First Season
09/06 - You're the Worst - The Complete Third Season
09/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Tenth Season (Blu-ray)
09/12 - Coach - The Complete Series
09/12 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Third Season
09/12 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Fourth Season
09/12 - People of Earth - The Complete First Season
09/12 - Veep - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray)
09/19 - Living Single - The Complete Second Season
09/19 - Modern Family - The Complete Eighth Season
09/26 - Ned and Stacey - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-19-2017, 10:15 AM   #166
James T
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourhomiebrian
I agree with first 2. The music and lighting make Robert Stack scary IMO. If you met Stack in a grocery store he would not come off scary.

More eerie than scary, my dad used to joke that he thought he had been embalmed. Think The Undertaker copied him for his character.
Old 09-19-2017, 12:55 PM   #167
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynoguy88
I was in high school when the verdict came down. My math teacher ended his lecture 15 minutes early and then turned on his portable radio so we could all listen to the verdict.

I couldn't agree more with your post. I always thought Cochran's reaction was a joke. But Robert Kardashian's reaction was always the most telling. He looks in complete shock and disbelief. Not the kind of reaction you'd expect from a member of your defense and close friend.

It's amazing what time does to one's perspective. Back in the day, I thought Kardashian was a slime ball. Looking back, I'm not sure why I thought that. Maybe it's because since that time (I was also in high school when the verdict came down and classes were actually interrupted to announce said verdict), I've defended numerous folks I knew to be guilty and gotten an acquittal. Based on that added life experience, I feel like I have a general idea of what was happening at that moment.

Robert Kardashian was quite likely the only one on the "Dream Team" with a proper sense of ethics. The fact that he cut ties from O.J. after the trial says volumes. It's even more compounded when he's interviewed by Barbara Walters and comments that both he and Al Cowlings "had doubt" about O.J.'s innocence-- the two guys that knew him the best. How telling is that? Added to the fact that his defense of O.J. did not help him in matters with his ex-wife Kris Jenner-- although I think he dodged a huge bullet there. I have said on more than one occasion that if Kardashian were alive today, there would be no "Keeping up with the Kardashians" or any of that crap. He was too classy for such trash.

If you haven't watched "American Crime Story: The People vs. O.J. Simpson," I'd recommend it. I initially scoffed when I heard David Schwimmer had been cast as Robert Kardashian. He nails it and you can't help but just feel for Kardashian, who I think only realized O.J. did it when confronted with the DNA evidence. Courtney B. Vance plays Cochran and I found myself getting very angry with him over the course of the miniseries-- safe to say that Vance earned his Emmy for his portrayal. And of course, Sarah Paulson just kills it as Marcia Clark, who was outgunned from the beginning. Definitely worth the watch.
Old 09-20-2017, 02:13 AM   #168
amandab1234
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DazzlerSparkler
I think Chad Noe had some involvement with the deaths of Wendy and the others.

I look at most of the fraud victims and honestly I find them all stupid. I don't want to sound mean but I can't be sympathetic.

Sharon Kinne died in Mexico lbr. Cartel probably killed her.
The only fraud victim I felt bad for was Ellen Berry. She was extremely wealthy yet extremely vulnerable which is a bad mix
Old 09-20-2017, 12:11 PM   #169
yourhomiebrian
Frequent Poster

Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by James T
More eerie than scary, my dad used to joke that he thought he had been embalmed. Think The Undertaker copied him for his character.

The Undertaker would make a good host for unsolved mysteries. Maybe after he retires he could bring back unsolved mysteries.
Old 09-20-2017, 06:01 PM   #170
Hot Jock
Forum Regular

There was absolutely no foul play involved in Amy Bradley’s disappearance. She simply fell overboard and died mere moments later by drowning. She didn’t profile as nearly as much of a “target” for human trafficking as her mother claimed on the UM broadcast either. Like, not even a little bit IMO.
Old 09-20-2017, 06:15 PM   #171
drew790
Frequent Poster

Agreed, I don't think those pictures look like her either and where is this 80s hair coming from?
Old 09-20-2017, 11:41 PM   #172
freakbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Jock
There was absolutely no foul play involved in Amy Bradley’s disappearance. She simply fell overboard and died mere moments later by drowning. She didn’t profile as nearly as much of a “target” for human trafficking as her mother claimed on the UM broadcast either. Like, not even a little bit IMO.

The one thing that frustrates me about this case is that her brother, and father had both said that she returned to the cabin the night before the ship docked. Her brother said they were partying hard so she was going to stay on the deck to get some fresh air. Her father said he woke up around 4 or 5 in the morning and saw her laying on the balcony. So when exactly would she have been sold into sexual slavery? It's obvious she was ill from partying and went overboard.

I also can't stand the manic idiots who are bombarding Douglas Alistar's facebook/youtube trying to ruin his life when there's zero evidence against him. In the video it's obvious that Amy was drunk dancing ON Douglas. Now people are trying to say that he drugged her??? Ugh.
Old 09-21-2017, 01:05 AM   #173
DazzlerSparkler
Forum Regular
Sharon Kinne Imposter

Send a message via AIM to DazzlerSparkler

I really don't think she was sold into slavery either. She fell overboard. Simple as that. I mean its as if thry expect to see breaking news that a slavery ring was busyed and among those rescued were Amy Bradley, Natalee Hollaway, Chandra Levy, and Lacie Peterson.
Old 09-21-2017, 02:24 AM   #174
yourhomiebrian
Frequent Poster

I think Dale Kersetter was in on it. But his partner in crime turned on him and took his life.
Old 09-21-2017, 06:26 AM   #175
cuba_libre
Frequent Poster

Send a message via AIM to cuba_libre

Folks who were scammed for money in a romantic/sexual way get no sympathy from me. It was their thirst!
Old 09-21-2017, 10:52 AM   #176
James T
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba_libre
Folks who were scammed for money in a romantic/sexual way get no sympathy from me. It was their thirst!

Same with the Spanish Lottery and Pyramid scams & cons in general-most of them were already wealthy beyond belief, yet their greed made them invest everything or nearly everything in something too good to be true.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:49 PM   #177
LuMaria
Occasional Poster
WNYX NewsRadio

Billy Ray Hargrove committed suicide, but Mike Carmichael was a foul play/murder situation. I also believe Chuck Morgan and Tommy Burkett were murdered. Other than that, I think all the suicides are suicides (that I've seen so far, I'm on season 7).

If I never see another Treasure or UFO segment again, it'll be too soon. Same with the ghost stories. I can't skip them because I watch UM with my mother and she enjoys all of those but I can feel my soul leaving my body every time I have to endure one.
Old 09-24-2017, 06:18 PM   #178
unsolved88
Forum Regular

I have trouble mustering a lot of sympathy for Judy Olive.