Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery


Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fox Picks Up Sitcom The Cool Kids for Full Season; CBS and ABC Back Nine Pickups
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 22, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Is Alice Next in Line for a Reboot?; CBS Gives Full Season to Three New Series
Fri-Yay: New Sitcoms - What's Working and What's Not?; Brockmire Season 3 Brings Out the Stars
ABC Picks Up Single Parents for Full Year; Netflix Gets Tia Mowry and Loretta Devine Sitcom
Showtime Comedy Gets More Stars; Netflix Orders New Comedy from Novel Writer
NBC Sets January 2019 Lineup; Team Coco Heads to New York Comedy Festival


New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October)

The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season Step by Step - The Complete Second Season Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season

09/04 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Season 12
09/04 - Mom - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Fifth Season
09/04 - Superstore - Season Three
09/04 - Young Sheldon - The Complete First Season
09/11 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray)
09/11 - The Middle - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - Modern Family - The Complete Ninth Season
09/11 - People of Earth - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - Community - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
09/18 - Step by Step - The Complete Second Season
09/18 - You're the Worst - The Complete Fourth Season
09/25 - Blondie - The Complete 1957 Television Series
09/25 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fifth Season
10/02 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season
10/02 - The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One / Volume Two
10/02 - Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection
10/16 - Police Squad! - TV and Movie Collection
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2003, 05:15 PM   #151
Stormtracker TF
🤔
Moderator
Forum Idol
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 101,941
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Classic FOL Fanatic


It means "that's true"...or at least that's what I mean by it.
Good, I thought that's what it ment. I just wasn't 100% sure.
__________________
did things work out for you? are you still not sure what that means?
Stormtracker TF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 06:29 PM   #152
Sean Snow
moo
Forum Veteran
 
Sean Snow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 06, 2001
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,364
Send a message via AIM to Sean Snow
Default

I have been reading the past few pages of this. All I have to say is

WHO ARE THE M.U.Ds?!

Oh wait I know . . . it's the new name for the HDM, rite? "Mork Under Dorks". Mmhmmm.
Sean Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 10:14 PM   #153
Stormtracker TF
🤔
Moderator
Forum Idol
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 101,941
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean Snow
I have been reading the past few pages of this. All I have to say is

WHO ARE THE M.U.Ds?!

Oh wait I know . . . it's the new name for the HDM, rite? "Mork Under Dorks". Mmhmmm.
No, that's what we call the A.L.Fs. It means "Mud" a wet and squishy form of dirt.
Stormtracker TF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 10:17 PM   #154
Sean Snow
moo
Forum Veteran
 
Sean Snow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 06, 2001
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,364
Send a message via AIM to Sean Snow
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by TheFonz

No, that's what we call the A.L.Fs. It means "Mud" a wet and squishy form of dirt.
Hmm.......well you must be describing the HDM. It fits the description PERFECTLY.
Sean Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 10:23 PM   #155
Stormtracker TF
🤔
Moderator
Forum Idol
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 101,941
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean Snow


Hmm.......well you must be describing the HDM. It fits the description PERFECTLY.
Oh, but you are mistaken. It's the other way around.
Stormtracker TF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 10:43 PM   #156
JT
Member
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29, 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 7,123
Default

So it should be "Hmm.......well you must be describing the PERFECTLY. It fits the description HDM."???

HELP ME! THEY HAVE THEIR OWN CRUDDY LANGUAGE!!!

If we're mud, then you are all crabs! and bunnies! and gravelheads!!!!! and BUCK ROGERS IMPERSONATORS!
JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 10:46 PM   #157
Stormtracker TF
🤔
Moderator
Forum Idol
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 101,941
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by JT
So it should be "Hmm.......well you must be describing the PERFECTLY. It fits the description HDM."???

HELP ME! THEY HAVE THEIR OWN CRUDDY LANGUAGE!!!

If we're mud, then you are all crabs! and bunnies! and gravelheads!!!!! and BUCK ROGERS IMPERSONATORS!
You're all of that and more.
Stormtracker TF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 10:47 PM   #158
Sean Snow
moo
Forum Veteran
 
Sean Snow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 06, 2001
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,364
Send a message via AIM to Sean Snow
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by JT
and BUCK ROGERS IMPERSONATORS!
Now that was just plain cruel!!



Quote:
You're all of that and more.
You act as if he was insulting us. For your information, crabs are grand. They wouldnt' be on Spongebob if they weren't. Silly Fonz Fan!
Sean Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 10:51 PM   #159
Stormtracker TF
🤔
Moderator
Forum Idol
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 101,941
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean Snow


So you admit to being crabs? Silly gosling!
Nope. YOU GUYS are the crabs.
Stormtracker TF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 02:13 AM   #160
Stormtracker TF
🤔
Moderator
Forum Idol
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 101,941
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean Snow


You act as if he was insulting us. For your information, crabs are grand. They wouldnt' be on Spongebob if they weren't. Silly Fonz Fan!
Make up yo' mind! Are they good or not? Well, actually, it doesn't matter, you guys will always be just like a pile of trash that's been decaying in the hot sun for days to me.
Stormtracker TF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 06:27 PM   #161
Sean Snow
moo
Forum Veteran
 
Sean Snow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 06, 2001
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,364
Send a message via AIM to Sean Snow
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by TheFonz

Make up yo' mind! Are they good or not? Well, actually, it doesn't matter, you guys will always be just like a pile of trash that's been decaying in the hot sun for days to me.
*Cries* You people are so mean. We never did anything to you but you always made fun of us! So now we must have our revenge and I must curse you under the gypsy moon! *Giggles*

I curse you, Happy Days Mafia, to eternal lonesomeness. Whatever characters you love will DIE. This is my curse Happy Days Mafia, and you must live with it for all eternity.

[Leaves. A closet in the room opens as he leaves. The body of AL falls out. A Christmas tree is stuck in his back.]
Sean Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 06:35 PM   #162
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean Snow


*Cries* You people are so mean. We never did anything to you but you always made fun of us! So now we must have our revenge and I must curse you under the gypsy moon! *Giggles*

I curse you, Happy Days Mafia, to eternal lonesomeness. Whatever characters you love will DIE. This is my curse Happy Days Mafia, and you must live with it for all eternity.

[Leaves. A closet in the room opens as he leaves. The body of AL falls out. A Christmas tree is stuck in his back.]
He found the closet!!!!!!!!


*Lights Sean on fire* WHEEEEEEEE!
__________________
DAVID COOK FOR AMERICAN IDOL
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 06:49 PM   #163
Sean Snow
moo
Forum Veteran
 
Sean Snow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 06, 2001
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10,364
Send a message via AIM to Sean Snow
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤

He found the closet!!!!!!!!


*Lights Sean on fire* WHEEEEEEEE!
Silly goose! You KNOW I love fire!

*Starts singing in fire* I wanna dance for YOU! Gonna dance the night away. I'll do the Hoochie-coo, and the tarah-boom-zeeay! I'll sing a happy song, while I dance the whole night long! When the music begins, I'll give you some spins! I'll even invent a step . . . or two! So on with the show, you'll love it I know! Oh I'm gonna dance for you!

Even though I love fire, I know you meant to harm me. So I will STILL have to punish you!

[Mrs. C appears at table. Sean gives her chicken soup. She falls asleep and puts her head in the bowl and drowns in the soup.]
Sean Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 07:50 PM   #164
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Moderator
Forum Legend
 
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2001
Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Posts: 68,763
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean Snow


Silly goose! You KNOW I love fire!

*Starts singing in fire* I wanna dance for YOU! Gonna dance the night away. I'll do the Hoochie-coo, and the tarah-boom-zeeay! I'll sing a happy song, while I dance the whole night long! When the music begins, I'll give you some spins! I'll even invent a step . . . or two! So on with the show, you'll love it I know! Oh I'm gonna dance for you!

Even though I love fire, I know you meant to harm me. So I will STILL have to punish you!

[Mrs. C appears at table. Sean gives her chicken soup. She falls asleep and puts her head in the bowl and drowns in the soup.]
LOl


You know how Mrs.C gets when she makes chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 07:53 PM   #165
Stormtracker TF
🤔
Moderator
Forum Idol
 
Stormtracker TF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 19, 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 101,941
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean Snow


Silly goose! You KNOW I love fire!

*Starts singing in fire* I wanna dance for YOU! Gonna dance the night away. I'll do the Hoochie-coo, and the tarah-boom-zeeay! I'll sing a happy song, while I dance the whole night long! When the music begins, I'll give you some spins! I'll even invent a step . . . or two! So on with the show, you'll love it I know! Oh I'm gonna dance for you!

Even though I love fire, I know you meant to harm me. So I will STILL have to punish you!

[Mrs. C appears at table. Sean gives her chicken soup. She falls asleep and puts her head in the bowl and drowns in the soup.]
WE MUST DESTROY HER!
*TF ties Sean up to a pole*
When will you learn. Huh huh ha. Those HD characters are only robots, the real ones are under inter-galactic security @ the HD mafia HQ.
*Presses button and A.L.F head quarters is blown into nothingness*
Attached Images
 
Stormtracker TF is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:49 PM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.