Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Rugrats Revived on Nickelodeon; Vanilla Ice Project Returns Aug. 11
Guests Line Up for Caroline Rhea Series; UnREAL Season 4 Premieres on Hulu
Celebrities Get Animated on Animal Planet; Freeform Drama Pilot Underway
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of July 16, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Game of Thrones Leads Emmy Nominations; New Beverly Hillbillies DVDs Coming in October
Fri-Yay: What Was the Best Decade for Sitcoms?; The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations
Netflix Gets Christina Applegate Comedy; South Park Returns Sept. 26 for Season 22

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July)

New Girl - The Complete Seventh Season Alice - The Complete Seventh Season Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season The Good Place - The Complete Second Season

06/05 - Living Single - The Complete Fifth Season
06/05 - New Girl - The Complete Sixth Season
06/05 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-First Season (Blu-ray)
06/12 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fourth Season
06/12 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Third Season
06/12 - The Office - The Complete Series
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Speechless - The Complete Second Season
06/12 - Step by Step - The Complete First Season
06/12 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season One (Blu-ray)
06/19 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Fourth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Fifth Season
06/26 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Sixth Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete First Season
06/26 - The Mick - The Complete Second Season
07/03 - New Girl - The Final (Seventh) Season
07/10 - Alice - The Complete Seventh Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - The Bill Engvall Show - The Complete First Season (WBShop.com)
07/10 - Green Acres - The Final (Sixth) Season
07/10 - The Last Man on Earth - The Complete Fourth Season
07/17 - Cooper Barrett's Guide to Surviving Life - The Complete Series
07/17 - The Good Place - The Complete Second Season
07/17 - Son of Zorn - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 05:00 PM   #226
AB
Supernatural - Dean
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck In The '70's
No. It's actually on my hip and the pain shoots into my back. I twisted something doing some heavy lifting last week. I've had back problems for years.. hno:

Hope it gets better soon Sonny. My mother-in-law was taking the cover off their swimming pool & twisted her back about 2 weeks ago and she's still in a lot of pain. Those back & hip injuries are rough.
Old 06-28-2011, 05:26 PM   #227
Mr. Television
15 Years at Sitcoms Online
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB
Hope it gets better soon Sonny. My mother-in-law was taking the cover off their swimming pool & twisted her back about 2 weeks ago and she's still in a lot of pain. Those back & hip injuries are rough.
Thanks Ann. I hope she feels better soon. It seems like once you start getting them, they keep coming back.
Old 06-28-2011, 05:27 PM   #228
Mr. Television
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Ties Forever!
Sorry to hear about your back Sonny.
Thanks Jenny.
Old 07-03-2011, 01:03 AM   #229
tiredmike59

Dont worry, If he comes out in the open, the cats will get him.
They will stay up all night If they have to.
Thats a cats favorite toy.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:35 PM   #230
Janice
No one gets out alive.
Administrator
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck In The '70's
When is this stupid back pain going to go away? It's technically on my side but it's so bad I can barely walk. It's been going on for almost a week. I feel like an invalid.
Still? Wow, that's too bad, Sonny. It might be time to see your doctor. Our doctor gives us these pain patches that are great. Just tear off the paper and slap it on where it hurts Kind of like a Ben-Gay or ThermaCare patches, but better. Maybe you can buy a box of the OTC patches like the ones I just named. They really help.
Old 07-06-2011, 04:10 PM   #231
Mr. Television
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Still? Wow, that's too bad, Sonny. It might be time to see your doctor. Our doctor gives us these pain patches that are great. Just tear off the paper and slap it on where it hurts Kind of like a Ben-Gay or ThermaCare patches, but better. Maybe you can buy a box of the OTC patches like the ones I just named. They really help.
Thanks Janice. I'll have to look for them if this happens again. It actually feels pretty good now. It lasted almost 2 weeks though. I think this was the worse I ever had it. I could only walk for about a minute before the pain shot back.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:47 PM   #232
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

Just found out I got a throat infection, and its sore. Hopefully the meds will work.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:52 PM   #233
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

I think the infection is coming back
Old 07-22-2011, 05:06 PM   #234
MrCleveland
Drew Carey from Hell
Forum Veteran

Location: The Rodney Dangerfield of Cities. C-Town Gets NO Respect!

Public Transportation!

I hate the waiting out in the cold/heat, I hate it when the bus passes you by, I hate it when someone who waited for a minute gets on before you and you waited for an hour, and I hate it when someone sits next to me!

I've got to get a car soon....

Lee Hazlewood (1929-2007)
Old 07-24-2011, 06:36 PM   #235
PZelda
Two Valeries! <3
Forum Legend

The right side of my jaw (at the hinge, where it connects to my skull) has been hurting for about 1-2 weeks now. Not OMGBAD and certainly not enough to make me need to take ibuprofen. But it still hurts. Onset of TMJ? Man, I sure hope not.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:44 PM   #236
Number 9 Dream
That '70s Girl

Send a message via AIM to Number 9 Dream Send a message via Yahoo to Number 9 Dream

Ugh, I really can't seem to win with guys. Either I pick bad ones or there's something seriously wrong with me. Case in point: Someone asked me out a few months ago and I rejected him because he's quite older than me, and while I'm attracted to older men, I've always been afraid of the social stigma and judgements from close-minded people. So I told him no. However, I got to thinking about him and couldn't get the guy out of my mind...he seemed so sweet and happy, and I thought he was pretty cute. So I apologized for being so hasty and sought after him for a date, which panned out. I told him we would have to take it slow, that I've never been with an older guy before and I wanted to take things day by day. He was awesome with it at first, saying we'll do what *I* want to do...basically whatever makes me comfortable.

It started off really cool, but he grew a little overbearing (always calling me, wondering why I couldn't hang out on certain days...driving by my job to check on me). I guess he could sense I was growing annoyed by the clingyness, so he backed off a little one night after I told him on the phone that he didn't have to revolve his life around me. Anyway, we went to the movies and he admitted something to me (won't get into it, but it's something I am wholeheartedly against), and I told him I saw him in a different light, that maybe we should just be friends instead. He fought for me at first, but by the end of the night I could see he wasn't going to give up this certain lifestyle for me (which totally turned me off to him in a lot of ways). I was actually really sad about having to do that--because I did like him--but I could forsee the pitfalls of becoming involved with him now that he'd admitted about this other side of him. I let a day go by after our little disagreement before sending him a text that I did miss him. He called me back the next day and told me he missed me too. He said he'd call me the following day (or stop into my job, which is how we met. So he knows my schedule fairly well), but he never did. Pissed and totally ready to give up men, I kept my cell turned off for the next few days, so that if he DID try calling me, he'd get my voicemail and would have to find another way to contact me. This happened on Sunday night. I did this as a test... would he seek me out? Would he stop by my house or my job to see if I was around? If he was truly worried and missing me, I assumed he would. But he never did stop in, nor did he even leave a message! I have no way of knowing if he actually tried calling (because if it's off I can't see missed calls), but the cell has now been on the last 3 days and still no contact from him. And he hasn't stopped by my job (although a coworker told me he came in the last two Tuesdays. This past Tuesday, the week I was leaving my phone off, he apparently asked if I was there). Still... not even a message or a visit to my job on days he KNOWS I work?!

I know I am partly to blame, but I can't help but think he just doesn't care enough to try....which is a shame since he painted himself as this sensitive guy who would never hurt my feelings (and was quite into me up until that fight). It's come to the point I would actually want the clingy side of him back rather than this "I don't give a crap" side. Sorry for the novel.

Live a little
be a gypsy
get around

http://www.librarything.com/profile/skelterhelter

http://retrogirl82.dvdaf.com/owned

formerly Retrogirl82
Old 07-29-2011, 05:34 AM   #237
Brad Russ
Forum Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brad Russ
Thumbs down

Well, this will be my first, and last post in the complaint department. I don't post here, because I refuse to waste my time complaining. I have my moments, but I am mostly an optimistic person. I was pessimistic for years, and as a result, have been physically, and mentally sick. REALLY SICK according to my doctor. Ever since making the choice to be happy always, hurt nobody, and do good until I drop, all my physical sicknesses has gone away, as well as most of my mental problems too. This is basically my goodbye post to negativity. Since my recent attitude change, I have noticed more hate thrown at me from many people, but mostly liberals who are pissed at me for speaking my mind, and sadly, even some family. I have an amazing family, but there are some members who are upset with me for being happy. I'm going to make this short and sweet. If ANYBODY has any unfounded negative thing to say to me, I say, don't bother me. Don't even email me, because I won't even look at your email. It's bull****, and you liberals know who you are, and you will never faze me. ANYBODY who wants to throw negative **** at me, think again. I'm not dealing with that bull**** ever again. So you liberals that hate me right now, don't even waste your time. Most of my liberal friends are amazing, and some of my best friends. They show incredible tolerance through their actions, unlike ya'll who shall remain nameless. Real liberals, the ones who truly do have tolerance, you are the ones I want in my life, and I will hold on tight to you, and never let go. My health is on the line, my doctor is telling me to stay away from anything negative. So, once again, you have negativity you want to throw at me, don't even write you are NOT welcome in my life. Get lost!! I'm not even going to come back to the complaint department, cause I have a feeling that this message will get some negativity from some miserable person who wants to drag me down. STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! GET IT??? Thank you! Brad
Old 08-01-2011, 05:13 PM   #238
MrCleveland
Drew Carey from Hell
Forum Veteran

Location: The Rodney Dangerfield of Cities. C-Town Gets NO Respect!
Oh No

Voice-Operated Phone Calls

I get these phone calls and it won't go anywhere unless you say "Hello".

And it's mostly about a scam and to buy things.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:23 PM   #239
catsrule
Cat-tastic and Whiskerlicious
Forum Veteran

Facebook is being a major pain tonight.
FRASIER: As usual Frasier has to save the day.
MARTIN: As usual Martin has to hear about it.
Is Christ the cornerstone of your life? If not, he should be.

Old 08-25-2011, 04:55 PM   #240
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

I had to do something today that was very, very unpleasant, but it was necessary.
Closed Thread