Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Decades TV Network's The Binge; Leah Remini Is Back on TLC
ABC Family Orders New Comedy Kevin from Work; The X-Files to Return on Fox
Antenna TV Adds The Jeffersons, One Day at a Time in April; Cozi TV Adds 7 New Affiliates
Reba Coming to TV Land in April; Jim Belushi Heads to DIY
Week 26 TV Ratings and Analysis; How the Sitcoms Did
SitcomsOnline Digest: Kevin Nealon and Jane Kaczmarek Cast in CBS Comedy Pilot; Community Returns to Air on Yahoo! Screen
Mr. T's New Show I Pity the Tool Coming to DIY; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of March 23, 2015)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (March)

Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C. - The Complete Series Bewitched - Seasons 5 & 6 (Mill Creek) Maude - The Complete Series WKRP in Cincinnati - The Complete First Season (Shout! Factory) The Donna Reed Show - Season 2 (MPI Home Video)

03/03 - CHiPs - The Complete Third Season
03/10 - Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C. - The Complete Series
03/10 - Hey Dude - The Complete Series (Walmart Exclusive)
03/10 - Petticoat Junction - Family Favorite Episodes
03/17 - Bewitched - Season 5 (Mill Creek)
03/17 - Bewitched - Season 6 (Mill Creek)
03/17 - Bewitched - Seasons 5 & 6 (Mill Creek)
03/17 - Maude - The Complete Series (Shout! Factory)
03/17 - WKRP in Cincinnati - The Complete First Season (Shout! Factory)
03/17 - WKRP in Cincinnati - The Complete Second Season (Shout! Factory)
03/24 - The Donna Reed Show - Season 2 (MPI Home Video)
03/31 - Silicon Valley - Season 1 (Blu-ray)
03/31 - Veep - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-16-2015, 05:39 PM   #1066
Janice
Administrator
Forum Celebrity
Raylan vs Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRoyHinkley
Recovering from a bug and well...let's just say I know what the complete part in Midol Complete, means.

It "Completely" knocks you out until the next day. I hate how some medications do that to me even though I probably needed to sleep.

Next time i'm going to cut it into halves or 3rds.
I feel your pain. I take strong pain medication for severe fibromyalgia and spine issues. It manages the pain for the most part, yet I pay a high price in terms of fatigue and loss of energy.

It's a real trade-off for me. I'd be bedridden in pain without medication, but I'm exhausted most of the time. It's awful. I do have my good days, but I can't plan anything in advance because how I feel is a crapshoot. This has been my life for eight years.

I hope you're feeling better now.
Old 03-16-2015, 07:16 PM   #1067
MrCleveland
Drew Carey from Hell

Oh No

Bums...

One asked for something to eat because he was diabetic (This was a different bum but still...) he said he was banned from many Crisis Centers, I had no money, he said he tried asking the people at the church office but he said they can't help him and were busy. I wanted to help but I couldn't then he walked away and said "forget it"...I just want to say "**** you too"! I was tempted to rat on him because I dunno whether he was speaking the truth or bull****ting, tell him "God Bless You", or I'm almost tempted to do this as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XjApHj0OgI

I need to find a better job...

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Old 03-17-2015, 01:48 PM   #1068
MrsRoyHinkley
Frequent Poster

Thank you Janice, I feel much better. I may try to cut the pills in half or in very small pieces so it doesn't knock me out but still eases the symptoms. Sorry to hear you have Fibromyalgia and that your meds do that to you.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:16 PM   #1069
mets82

You know its funny. Remember The Andy Griffith Show where that reporter dug up that information about Andy by using Barney? They then went to trial and Barney said something that has stayed with me. He said something to the effect of "When it comes to sheriffing, sometimes you have to lead with your heart, instead of by the book." He was implying that sometimes Andy didnt use his vehicle for police needs instead helping people with there groceries etc.

The quote that I posted should be a wakeup call to all the bill collectors, mortgage collectors etc. who would rather work against you than for you.

Please check out my blog. I vent on all things. TV, sports etc. you name it. Its also a work in progress. Check out and see what you think.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:33 PM   #1070
Family Ties Forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRoyHinkley
I feel much better. I may try to cut the pills in half or in very small pieces so it doesn't knock me out but still eases the symptoms.

Just wondering what's in Midol Complete? If it has Benadryl and you're not used to Benadryl that may have been what made you so tired.
Old 03-21-2015, 03:53 PM   #1071
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

My impacted wisdom tooth removal is on Monday. I'm less nervous than before since I now know what to expect, but I'm still dreading it.

I'm dreading the risk of complications, infections and the pain afterwards more than the procedure since I'll be knocked out for that.
Old 03-21-2015, 04:15 PM   #1072
bonniegirl62

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesG
My impacted wisdom tooth removal is on Monday. I'm less nervous than before since I now know what to expect, but I'm still dreading it.

I'm dreading the risk of complications, infections and the pain afterwards more than the procedure since I'll be knocked out for that.

Ahhh, I'm sorry!! I know, it is scary going to the dentist for something like that! But it will be OK!! I've had impacted wisdom teeth out before when I was young. It wasn't AS bad as I thought from what I remember ! Now days dental procedures are pretty safe. I think you will be OK from infections and stuff. I'm sure they will give you something for the pain too. But again. from what I remember I didn't have as much pain as I thought I would anyway!!!

Good to be getting it over with, Monday will be here and gone before you know it and you will be as good as new!

Old 03-23-2015, 09:24 PM   #1073
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Everything went well today.

I was given stronger dosages this time so I did not wake up off and on during the procedure and it took about 45-minutes for me to wake up after everything was over. I was told they came in periodically and tried to wake me but I wouldn't budge.

I didn't appear to be giddy and euphoric like last time either, as I was more groggy and nauseous. Surgeon said people have different reactions to the drugs almost every time. I slept for a few hours as soon as I got home and I felt more pain since the meds wore off.

I have to eat soft foods for about a week and take antibiotics as well as pain meds if I really can't handle it. It has a little swelling, but nothing too bad. I have a whole list of what/what not to do so as long as I follow that I should be fine. I have to go back next Wednesday for a check-up appt.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:14 PM   #1074
bonniegirl62

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesG
Everything went well today.

I was given stronger dosages this time so I did not wake up off and on during the procedure and it took about 45-minutes for me to wake up after everything was over. I was told they came in periodically and tried to wake me but I wouldn't budge.

I didn't appear to be giddy and euphoric like last time either, as I was more groggy and nauseous. Surgeon said people have different reactions to the drugs almost every time. I slept for a few hours as soon as I got home and I felt more pain since the meds wore off.

I have to eat soft foods for about a week and take antibiotics as well as pain meds if I really can't handle it. It has a little swelling, but nothing too bad. I have a whole list of what/what not to do so as long as I follow that I should be fine. I have to go back next Wednesday for a check-up appt.

Good!!! I'm glad to hear!
Old 03-24-2015, 03:31 PM   #1075
treky
Forum Veteran
star trek fan

I just got some bad news from my p.t. place; my secondary insurance (Blue Cross-medicare is my primary insurance ) has been terminated. Long story but the bottom line is, I owe them $836 to get it reinstated!!!
clerk: "Madam the ruby I am talking about is no lady."
Granny: "Lissen, how she got them diamonds is her business. I'm just sayin' ask her kin we buy one from her."
Old 03-25-2015, 01:40 PM   #1076
bonniegirl62

Quote:
Originally Posted by treky
I just got some bad news from my p.t. place; my secondary insurance (Blue Cross-medicare is my primary insurance ) has been terminated. Long story but the bottom line is, I owe them $836 to get it reinstated!!!

WOW!!! That s*cks!!!
Old 03-25-2015, 04:49 PM   #1077
mets82

Treky, that does suck. Very sorry. But I'm sure you have 836 dollars lying around.Treky, I hope you notice the sarcasm.
Old 03-25-2015, 09:17 PM   #1078
MrCleveland
Drew Carey from Hell

YouTube vids that are blocked in my country.

They say "This has been blocked for legal issues...we're sorry..."

I'll Give You Your Sorry!
Old 03-26-2015, 01:00 AM   #1079
treky
Forum Veteran
star trek fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mets82
Treky, that does suck. Very sorry. But I'm sure you have 836 dollars lying around.Treky, I hope you notice the sarcasm.
yea, it does suck. And yes, I noticed the sarcasm.