Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Fish (Sitcoms Online) / Fish links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Fish Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Fish
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

TV Marathons on Labor Day 2014; SitcomsOnline Book Club - Danielle Fishel's Normally, This Would Be Cause for Concern
Summer 2014 Week 14 Sitcom Ratings
SitcomsOnline Digest: Could Full House or The Greatest American Hero Be Revived as New Series?; Spenser: For Hire Now on DVD
FamilyNet Fall 2014 Schedule with Sony TV Classics; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of September 1, 2014)
Antenna TV Acquires 11 Classics for 2015, Includes One Day at a Time, Small Wonder; Amazon Prime Gets Jeffrey Tambor/Judith Light Comedy
ABC Family Fall 2014 Schedule; Long Island Blood & Babes Comic Con Sept. 12-14 in New York
66th Annual Primetime Emmy Award Winners; Lost Centric Episode of Disney Animated Series Written by Lost Co-Creator

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August)

Community - The Complete Fifth Season Newhart - The Complete Fourth Season Parks and Recreation - Season Six Three's Company - The Complete Series Welcome Back, Kotter - The Complete Series

08/05 - Californication - The Final (Seventh) Season
08/05 - Community - The Complete Fifth Season
08/05 - Mad About You - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 & 2
08/05 - The Nanny - Season 1 (Mill Creek) / Season 2 / Seasons 1 & 2
08/05 - Dennis the Menace (Animated) - Lights! Camera! Menace!
08/12 - Bitten - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
08/19 - The Millers - The First Season
08/19 - The Mindy Project - Season Two
08/19 - Newhart - The Complete Fourth Season
08/19 - Parks and Recreation - Season Six
08/19 - Three's Company - The Complete Series - Come and Knock on Our Door Collection
08/19 - Once Upon a Time - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
08/26 - Austin & Ally - Chasing the Beat
08/26 - Good Luck Charlie - So Long, Farewell!
08/26 - Welcome Back, Kotter - The Complete Series / Review
08/26 - Revenge - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-30-2001, 11:45 AM   #1
videoman882
Frequent Poster

Post fish is my second cousin

abe vigoda is my grandmothers brothers son. the last time we actually spent time with him as a family gathering was sept 1974 in brooklyn at my grndmothers house when i was a teenager. his mothers name is lena vigoda she was my grandmothers sister in law who was very close with my grandmother. mike douglass wanted her and abe on his talk show in 1975 but she chose to phone in. she died in 1984 in brooklyn. his father name was shmullock he passed away in 1965. abes brother bill was a famed comic book writer he also died in the early 70s. abe has one other brother hymi who is a twin of abe. dont know if he is still alive. i have a copy of abes barmitvah picture that my aunt gave me if anyone is interested. i am hoping someone has fish episodes from 1977
Old 07-07-2007, 02:14 PM   #2
Scoobiedoo30
Forum Celebrity

How isa able your second cousin
Old 07-07-2007, 03:31 PM   #3
Mikado
Forum Celebrity
Main st bridge

Bill Vigoda was one of the original "Archie" comics artists, he died in 1973
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vigoda.jpg (68.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 07-09-2007, 03:51 PM   #4
Scoobiedoo30
Forum Celebrity

thanks for letting me know
Old 07-09-2007, 09:39 PM   #5
Mikado
Forum Celebrity
Main st bridge

YW ^_^
Old 09-16-2007, 11:56 AM   #6
OH Nuts!
Forum Celebrity
Riding on the Cannonball!

Quote:
Originally Posted by videoman882
abe vigoda is my grandmothers brothers son. the last time we actually spent time with him as a family gathering was sept 1974 in brooklyn at my grndmothers house when i was a teenager. his mothers name is lena vigoda she was my grandmothers sister in law who was very close with my grandmother. mike douglass wanted her and abe on his talk show in 1975 but she chose to phone in. she died in 1984 in brooklyn. his father name was shmullock he passed away in 1965. abes brother bill was a famed comic book writer he also died in the early 70s. abe has one other brother hymi who is a twin of abe. dont know if he is still alive. i have a copy of abes barmitvah picture that my aunt gave me if anyone is interested. i am hoping someone has fish episodes from 1977

How interesting!! I know what a fine character actor Abe Vigoda is and how accomplished, as witnessed by the many parts he has had. I bet he had some fascinating stories to tell. If you're up to it, it'd be so cool to hear about a few of them.

Thanks for your great thread!!!

xxoo You both Rock!!
Old 09-16-2007, 12:09 PM   #7
Scoobiedoo30
Forum Celebrity

How is he doing Health Wise
Old 09-25-2007, 09:38 AM   #8
comedyfreak
Forum Veteran
Smile Dummy

He's been making on speaking appearances on Late Night With Conan O'brien, he looks great for his age.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:18 PM   #9
Mikado
Forum Celebrity
Main st bridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikado
Bill Vigoda was one of the original "Archie" comics artists, he died in 1973
Look at the price on that comic...TEN CENTS......what are they now, $3-5?
Ahh the good old days!