Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Wiki / Official Site / Lifetime Site / Lifetime Schedule / Spike TV Schedule / Robert Stack Tribute / Related Links /
True Crime Shows Message Board
/ All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries
User Name
Password

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

New One Day at a Time Series Premieres Jan. 6 on Netflix; CBS Sports to Air Poker Special with Celebs
TBS and TNT Get in Holiday Spirit; Jimmy Kimmel to Host 89th Oscars
Decades Network Acquires Laugh In; FX Sets Premiere Date for New Series
COZI TV Acquires Columbo, Rockford Files and Emergency! in 2017; TBS Heads to Space with Comedy
Week 11 TV Ratings and Analysis; How the Sitcoms Did
SitcomsOnline Digest: FXX Sees Ratings Records Thanks to The Simpsons Marathon; Betty White to Guest Star on Young & Hungry
Decades Network December Comedy Binge; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of December 5, 2016)
CBS Midseason 2017 Schedule; Remembering Grant Tinker
Kyle Richards to Host Little House COZI Stunt; Bravo to Launch New Series in February
The MeTV Network Acquires MacGyver; Tiffani Thiessen Back with 3rd Season of Series
Mama's Family Coming to Logo in December; Remembering Ron Glass of Barney Miller
Week 10 TV Ratings and Analysis; How the Sitcoms Did

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November)

Dr. Ken - Season One Mike & Molly - The Complete Sixth and Final Season Family Matters - The Complete Ninth Season The Lucy Show - The Complete Series The Mindy Project - Season Four

10/04 - The Andy Griffith Show - The Christmas Special (Colorized)
10/04 - I Love Lucy - Superstar Special #1 (Colorized)
10/11 - Dr. Ken - Season One
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Sixth and Final Season
10/11 - Mike & Molly - The Complete Series
10/11 - Nurse Jackie - Seasons One and Two
10/11 - Weeds - Seasons One and Two
11/01 - Schitt's Creek - Seasons One and Two
11/08 - Family Matters - The Complete Ninth Season
11/08 - Your Family or Mine - Season One
11/15 - Community - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Lucy Show - The Complete Series
11/15 - The Mindy Project - Season Four
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-17-2016, 09:28 PM   #181
NYSleuth
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOAT
I wish you guys could have known Wayne back then. I was at Fat Freddy's, the pool hall that night. He had more than enough time to do what what he needed. I am not sure when he left but I was leaving when he came back. I know this because at that time I avoided him. A few weeks earlier, we can gone to their apartment. Tara was there but he wasn't. I went we a friend of hers. When he came home and saw us there he was furious. He pulled me out and wanted to fight. He was convinced I was there to see Tara. We calmed him down. He was obsessive, controlling and rough with her. The car was running and working fine.

Don't speculate on the facts of the show. They are not all there. One thing you have to know, his demeanor after she went missing. It was real hard for him to act like he cared and it did not last long.

I hope for her family, that she is found. I hope that one day, justice is served.

YOU WROTE:
"I wish you guys could have known Wayne back then. I was at Fat Freddy's, the pool hall that night. He had more than enough time to do what what he needed. I am not sure when he left but I was leaving when he came back. I know this because at that time I avoided him. "

PLEASE REPORT THIS TO THE POLICE, AND/OR TARA'S FAMILY. At the very least, the family can hire a PI to further investigate.

Immediately after viewing this case, I suspected the boyfriend, from his demeanor, eye movements and statements. I do recall the segment also pointing out that he was very jealous and possessive, and their relationship being rocky.

As far as her car trouble, why would she abandon her car, not taking her mace or purse, with NO SIGNS OF A STRUGGLE? She was abducted by someone she KNEW.

Given your testimony, I must agree that it was the boyfriend. PLEASE, report your info to the police and Tara's family.
Old 04-18-2016, 12:52 AM   #182
wiseguy182

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSleuth
YOU WROTE:
"I wish you guys could have known Wayne back then. I was at Fat Freddy's, the pool hall that night. He had more than enough time to do what what he needed. I am not sure when he left but I was leaving when he came back. I know this because at that time I avoided him. "

PLEASE REPORT THIS TO THE POLICE, AND/OR TARA'S FAMILY. At the very least, the family can hire a PI to further investigate.

Immediately after viewing this case, I suspected the boyfriend, from his demeanor, eye movements and statements. I do recall the segment also pointing out that he was very jealous and possessive, and their relationship being rocky.

As far as her car trouble, why would she abandon her car, not taking her mace or purse, with NO SIGNS OF A STRUGGLE? She was abducted by someone she KNEW.

Given your testimony, I must agree that it was the boyfriend. PLEASE, report your info to the police and Tara's family.

You will probably want to e-mail her if possible since she's not a regular poster here and probably doesn't read the forum every day or much at all.
Old 04-18-2016, 04:30 AM   #183
NYSleuth
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguy182
You will probably want to e-mail her if possible since she's not a regular poster here and probably doesn't read the forum every day or much at all.

Thanks, wiseguy182. Done, I emailed JOAT and another poster who seemed to have some info; gave them the Houston PD telephone # and the email address of a family member.

However, I read that Wayne Hecker is dead. Still, it would be good to possibly find out from a friend or relative of his, where Tara's remains can be found.

I really hope people with pertinent information on cases just call the police. They can always remain anonymous. So much better than posting on a message board.
Old 04-18-2016, 12:45 PM   #184
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Thanks, wiseguy182. Done, I emailed JOAT and another poster who seemed to have some info; gave them the Houston PD telephone # and the email address of a family member.

However, I read that Wayne Hecker is dead. Still, it would be good to possibly find out from a friend or relative of his, where Tara's remains can be found.

I really hope people with pertinent information on cases just call the police. They can always remain anonymous. So much better than posting on a message board.

Where did you read where Wayne Hecker died?
Old 04-18-2016, 01:56 PM   #185
Judyhymesisalive
Forum Regular
Wadada

I posted before but no one replied.. is this Wayne Hecker?
https://www.facebook.com/wayne.hecker.9?fref=ts
Old 04-18-2016, 02:02 PM   #186
NYSleuth
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyhymesisalive

Looks like (a very ill) him. Last activity was in 2011. Apparantly he died in October 2015 of cancer.

http://unsolved.com/archives/tara-breckenridge
(scroll to the bottom of the comments)
Old 04-18-2016, 02:06 PM   #187
NYSleuth
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
Where did you read where Wayne Hecker died?

http://unsolved.com/archives/tara-breckenridge
(scroll to the bottom of the comments- a few posts from friendsfamily members of Tara's and Wayne's. Apparently he died oa slow, painful death of cancer, battled for many years.)
Old 04-18-2016, 02:11 PM   #188
RobinW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyhymesisalive

That does look like it could be him and the timeline would seem to fit since that Wayne Hecker graduated from high school in Houston in 1989.

This is the first I've ever heard about Wayne possibly being dead, but he does look pretty sickly in that photo. That would fit the narrative of him dying of cancer.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:15 PM   #189
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Those comments are interesting. One of them is from a guy claiming to be a former bartender at the club where Tara worked. He claims that Tara was having problems with a customer around the time of her disappearance. Others who have claimed to have worked there in the past claim that they were big into cocaine distribution, and that another female worker who worked there was murdered after Tara's disappearance.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:19 PM   #190
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

I agree that it could be him. The eyebrows, nose, and mouth all appear similar.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:36 PM   #191
NYSleuth
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
Those comments are interesting. One of them is from a guy claiming to be a former bartender at the club where Tara worked. He claims that Tara was having problems with a customer around the time of her disappearance. Others who have claimed to have worked there in the past claim that they were big into cocaine distribution, and that another female worker who worked there was murdered after Tara's disappearance.

Yeah, the comments are interesting. I believe someone on here mentioned that Wayne also sold cocaine.

Anyways, from what I've read on this forum and the other one, the general consensus from anyone who personally knew either Wayne or Tara or both....all feel that he killed her. That speaks volumes to me.
Old 04-18-2016, 03:00 PM   #192
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Yeah, the comments are interesting. I believe someone on here mentioned that Wayne also sold cocaine.

Anyways, from what I've read on this forum and the other one, the general consensus from anyone who personally knew either Wayne or Tara or both....all feel that he killed her. That speaks volumes to me.

But there are a decent amount of people in those comments who defend him, and say that Hecker legitimately wanted to find Tara.
Old 04-18-2016, 03:11 PM   #193
NYSleuth
Banned!!
Banned

Quote:
But there are a decent amount of people in those comments who defend him, and say that Hecker legitimately wanted to find Tara.

True, but there were specific comments by a few of Wayne's (alleged) associates about him acting very strange the night she disappeared; a significant period of time where he left the pool hall with his (now deceased) friend, and came back acting odd and aggressive. All the while, he failed to mention to the police that he left the pool hall that night for a few hours that night, in a time frame that correlated with Tara's disappearance.

Oddly enough, this morning Tara's episode was on. I hadn't seen it in years and Wayne's demeanor and comments were even more sketchy than I remember.
Old 04-18-2016, 06:46 PM   #194
Judyhymesisalive
Forum Regular
Wadada

I wish i knew for certain if Wayne is still alive... cant find much online....
Old 04-20-2016, 11:01 AM   #195
Judyhymesisalive
Forum Regular
Wadada

Why did i post it, well if you actually clicked and looked on his profile and scrolled down you will see pics posted that really look like Wayne.