Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Random Posts / Politics


Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password


Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: The Return of NBC Thursday Night Sitcoms; Everything Sucks at Netflix
The Office Scores on Comedy Central; The Tick Gets 2nd Season on Amazon
Comedy Central Picks Up The Jim Jefferies Show for Second Season; Remembering Donnelly Rhodes from Soap
TCA 2018 Winter Press Tour: More Cable, Crackle, Paramount Network and More
TCA 2018 Winter Press Tour: Cable Roundup of IFC, AMC, Hallmark, Pop and More
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of January 15, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: American Dad Gets Two Season Renewal at TBS; New Details About Roseanne Reboot
Fri-Yay: What Does the Future Hold for Fox Sitcoms?; TCA 2018 Winter Press Tour: TBS and HBO
Hulu Orders 2nd Season of Future Man; Michael J. Fox Heads Back to Politics on TV
TCA 2018 Winter Press Tour: NBC; grown-ish Premieres Strong on Freeform
TCA 2018 Winter Press Tour: ABC, Includes ABC 2018 Midseason Schedule; Goldbergs Spin-off Pilot Airs Jan. 24


New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December/January)

The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season Living Single - The Complete Third Season Alice - The Complete Sixth Season One Day at a Time - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Second Season

11/07 - American Dad! - Volume 12
11/07 - Family Guy - Season Fifteen
11/07 - The Wayans Bros. - The Complete Third Season
11/14 - D.C. Follies - The Complete Series
11/21 - Living Single - The Complete Third Season
11/24 - Grandfathered - Season 1
12/05 - Alice - The Complete Sixth Season
12/05 - One Day at a Time - The Complete Series
12/05 - The Simpsons - The Eighteenth Season
12/05 - South Park - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
12/12 - Fuller House - The Complete Second Season
12/19 - South Park - The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray) / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
01/09 - Girlfriends - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2017, 04:43 PM   #976
Anna Karenina
Senior Member
Arthur Spooner Lover
 
Anna Karenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 09, 2006
Posts: 9,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
And no brainwashing by a cult, that helps with relationship longevity.

Yes, the brainwashing kills the romantic experience especially with all of those pictures of his dear leader hanging in the bedroom.

  Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:47 PM   #977
Torgo
Forum Veteran
Art by Baby Torgo
 
Torgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 06, 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 12,670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Karenina
Yes, the brainwashing kills the romantic experience especially with all of those pictures of his dear leader hanging in the bedroom.


Over the bed.
__________________
"I'm going to go do something productive. I'm gonna go watch television." - Ray Peterson, The 'burbs

"I am the literary equivalent of a Big Mac and Fries." - Stephen King

"There's nothing wrong with G-rated movies, as long as there's lots of sex and violence." - Elvira
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:51 PM   #978
Anna Karenina
Senior Member
Arthur Spooner Lover
 
Anna Karenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 09, 2006
Posts: 9,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
Who is that guy? I'm so used to having gray hair now it's weird seeing myself back then haha

You look great either way.

Speaking of which, the Hair Cuttery is having a special for the next 3 days. 50 percent off color. I should take advantage.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:54 PM   #979
Anna Karenina
Senior Member
Arthur Spooner Lover
 
Anna Karenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 09, 2006
Posts: 9,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
Over the bed.



This one really gets him all hot and bothered.

  Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:55 PM   #980
Anna Karenina
Senior Member
Arthur Spooner Lover
 
Anna Karenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 09, 2006
Posts: 9,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
Haha no, but that is a good cat name.

  Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:01 PM   #981
Torgo
Forum Veteran
Art by Baby Torgo
 
Torgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 06, 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 12,670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Karenina
You look great either way.

Speaking of which, the Hair Cuttery is having a special for the next 3 days. 50 percent off color. I should take advantage.

Thanks

Nothing wrong with maintaining color, changing color, etc Mrs T has been a redhead (her original color), blonde, brunette, raven, and a few other colors to boot.

Including a bit of purple. (From another one of our road trips.)

  Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:07 PM   #982
Anna Karenina
Senior Member
Arthur Spooner Lover
 
Anna Karenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 09, 2006
Posts: 9,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
Thanks

Nothing wrong with maintaining color, changing color, etc Mrs T has been a redhead (her original color), blonde, brunette, raven, and a few other colors to boot.

I think it is cool how she switches things up like that. I would loved to have been a natural redhead.

My own hair is medium brown laced with gray. I need a new look.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:09 PM   #983
Anna Karenina
Senior Member
Arthur Spooner Lover
 
Anna Karenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 09, 2006
Posts: 9,372
Default She makes it work!

  Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:22 PM   #984
Torgo
Forum Veteran
Art by Baby Torgo
 
Torgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 06, 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 12,670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Karenina

Baby T has been showing these pics of her mom to her friends at school "Your mom was so punk rock." as Baby T is more country in style and music.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:30 PM   #985
Torgo
Forum Veteran
Art by Baby Torgo
 
Torgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 06, 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 12,670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Karenina
I think it is cool how she switches things up like that. I would loved to have been a natural redhead.

My own hair is medium brown laced with gray. I need a new look.

And Baby T has taken after her in that respect, she's gone through a few different colors.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 11:35 AM   #986
Torgo
Forum Veteran
Art by Baby Torgo
 
Torgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 06, 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 12,670
Default

Some more random...

My daughter when she was 4, with our dog Basil.



Wife and daughter (daughter was about 6)



Another from our 2002 road trip, one of many roadside picnics during that trip.



A few winters ago, me and my wife.



I swear I don't golf, but me and one of my nephews (gray coat) and two of his friends.



From this summer. My daughter, me, and her boyfriend.



And from this morning, my wife wearing the Texas Chainsaw Massacre apron getting ready to bake all day (though she won't actually be wearing that apron as it's my daughters and she wouldn't be too happy if it got messed up )
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 12:43 PM   #987
HuntingtonM15
Moderator
Forum Veteran
Bottom of the Barrel
 
HuntingtonM15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 20, 2003
Location: MI
Posts: 10,313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
And from this morning, my wife wearing the Texas Chainsaw Massacre apron getting ready to bake all day (though she won't actually be wearing that apron as it's my daughters and she wouldn't be too happy if it got messed up )

On first glance I totally thought that was your daughter! Great pics as always.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 01:50 PM   #988
Torgo
Forum Veteran
Art by Baby Torgo
 
Torgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 06, 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 12,670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntingtonM15
On first glance I totally thought that was your daughter! Great pics as always.

Thanks! Ha, yes, even some of their expressions/mannerisms are the same. There are times my daughter does something, and it's totally her mom I'm seeing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 04:12 PM   #989
Anna Karenina
Senior Member
Arthur Spooner Lover
 
Anna Karenina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 09, 2006
Posts: 9,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgo
Some more random...

My daughter when she was 4, with our dog Basil.



Wife and daughter (daughter was about 6)



Another from our 2002 road trip, one of many roadside picnics during that trip.



A few winters ago, me and my wife.



I swear I don't golf, but me and one of my nephews (gray coat) and two of his friends.



From this summer. My daughter, me, and her boyfriend.



And from this morning, my wife wearing the Texas Chainsaw Massacre apron getting ready to bake all day (though she won't actually be wearing that apron as it's my daughters and she wouldn't be too happy if it got messed up )

Your wife is so young looking! She has such an infectious smile like Baby T's.

This one is so precious. Like an angel.

  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 04:21 PM   #990
Torgo
Forum Veteran
Art by Baby Torgo
 
Torgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 06, 2004
Location: Oregon
Posts: 12,670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Karenina
Your wife is so young looking! She has such an infectious smile like Baby T's.

This one is so precious. Like an angel.


I know! Married to me she should look at least 15 years older. haha

Yeah. That was her first night getting to sleep at home after those months in the hospital. We all slept out in the living room that night.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.5.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.