Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / News Blog / Buy TV Shows on DVD

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Family Matters links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Family Matters Photo Gallery

Family Matters - The Complete First Season

Buy Family Matters - The Complete First Season on DVD
Family Matters - The Complete Second Season

Buy Family Matters - The Complete Second Season on DVD
Family Matters - The Complete Third Season

Buy Family Matters - The Complete Third Season on DVD
Family Matters - The Complete Fourth Season

Buy Family Matters - The Complete Fourth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1990s Sitcoms > Family Matters
User Name
Password

Headlines / New on DVD/Blu-ray
SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines:

Antenna TV Spends Mother's Day with Hazel; HBO Picks Up Comedies Veep, Silicon Valley
CBS Midseason Pilot Review: Bad Teacher - Premieres Thursday, April 24; Rookie Blue Coming to ION Television in Fall 2014
Bill Cosby to Be Honored with Johnny Carson Award; SNL Celebrates 40th Anniversary in 2015
Sullivan & Son Returns with All-Star Guests; George Lopez Developing Animated Series
Review of Tonight's Devious Maids Premiere; Week 30 TV Ratings and Analysis; How the Sitcoms Did
SitcomsOnline Digest: SNL Looking to 40th Anniversary; New Mill Creek DVD Releases
The CW Summer 2014 Schedule; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of April 21, 2014)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (April)

The Class - The Complete Series Mayberry R.F.D. - The Complete First Season Anger Management - Volume Three The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fourth Season Petticoat Junction - The Official Third Season Newhart - The Complete Third Season

04/01 - The Class - The Complete Series
04/01 - The Cosby Show - Seasons 3 and 4 (Mill Creek)
04/01 - The Dick Van Dyke Show - Classic Mary Tyler Moore Episodes
04/01 - I Dream of Jeannie - Seasons 1 and 2 (Mill Creek)
04/01 - Married with Children - Seasons 3 and 4 (Mill Creek)
04/01 - NewsRadio - Seasons 1 and 2 (Mill Creek)
04/08 - Holliston - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
04/08 - Mayberry R.F.D. - The Complete First Season
04/15 - Anger Management - Volume Three (Blu-ray)
04/15 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fourth Season
04/15 - Petticoat Junction - The Official First and Second Seasons
04/15 - Petticoat Junction - The Official Third Season
04/22 - Newhart - The Complete Third Season
04/29 - Dynasty - The Eighth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Welcome to the Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, search, view attachments, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-30-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
JamesG
Forum Celebrity
Freakshow

Exclamation Jaleel White Responds to Ex's Abuse Claims: "She Hates Seeing Me Successful"

Jaleel White on Ex's Abuse Claims: "My Success Has Been Too Much for Her to Stomach"
Mar 30, 2012
by Robyn Ross

Jaleel White says his ex-girlfriend's allegations of assault are hurtful, but "par for the course."

In a recent interview with Star magazine, White's ex Bridget Hardy claimed the actor verbally and physically abused her. "He pushed me into the toilet, and it broke," Hardy told the magazine.

White, who's best known for playing nerdy Steve Urkel on "Family Matters" and is currently a contestant on "Dancing with the Stars", said the claims stem from child-custody battle the actor thought had been resolved.

(The pair have an 11-month-old daughter.)

White suggests that Hardy is trying to capitalize on his recent return to the spotlight.

"When you're doing well in life, it's par for the course certain individuals will try and knock you down," the contestant told People.

"When the individual is also the mother of your only child it is particularly hurtful. Bridget Hardy has consistently shown a knack for timing throughout our child custody disputes. I guess my most recent successes have been too much for her to stomach. ...

I'm assuming I have not received her votes these past Monday nights.
"

White also says he hopes to resolve the squabble in a way that won't further impact his daughter.

"My only hope is that when my daughter Googles her parents one day in her future, she sees that her father acted with class and dignity when pressed to the fire," he said.

"I ask for your sensitivity during this time, I can assure all of my fans this is only residue from a child custody matter."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Jaleel-W...e-1045469.aspx
Attached Images

Old 04-08-2012, 11:40 PM   #2
JO Sweet Heart
Forum Regular

^^^ Thanks for the news! I believe his every word because things that I have personally seen in my life have shown me that a female can be just as much a monster as a male can.

God bless you and him and his little girl always!!!

Holly
Old 04-13-2012, 07:31 PM   #3
Furienna

What's the name of his daughter?
Old 05-03-2012, 08:35 AM   #4
comedyfreak
Where No One Has Gone Before

I wish him well.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:42 AM   #5
JO Sweet Heart
Forum Regular

^^^ I do too especially since he is who got sent home earlier this week on the dance show and to me that only makes him look like the newest shock value victim because in my opinion, there is no way that the majority of who watches the show wants to see more of that kid from the Disney station instead.

God bless you and Jaleel always!!!

Holly

P.S. What I want to know is who had more votes because if he got more than that Disney kid, then Jaleel shouldn't have been the one to leave, but of course, the "judges" are who got to decide on who went and who stayed.