Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Lifetime Site / Lifetime Schedule / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

ABC Mid-Season 2019 Schedule; Amy Sedaris Laffer Returns Feb. 19 on truTV
ABC Picks Up Comedy Starring Lake Bell, Dax Shepard; EPIX Dark Comedy Gets 3rd Season
Lifetime Brings in the Stars for Winter Movies; Celebs Line Up for CBS All Access' Twilight Zone
HBO Comedy Crashing Returns for Season 3; Nick Sitcom Starts Jan. 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 10, 2018)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Netflix Pays $100 Million for Another Year of Friends; Reboots of Night Gallery and New York Undercover
Fri-Yay: The Disappearing Art of the Holiday Episode; The Simpsons Turns 30 Years Old with Specials on Fox and FXX

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection Alice - The Complete Eighth Season Step by Step - The Complete Third Season

10/02 - The Beverly Hillbillies - The Official Fifth Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 6th Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 7th Season
10/02 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 8th Season
10/02 - Ghosted - The Complete First Season
10/02 - The Love Boat - Season Four - Volume One / Volume Two
10/02 - Police Squad! - TV and Movie Collection
10/02 - Saved by the Bell - The Complete Collection
10/16 - Community - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
10/23 - Alice - The Complete Eighth Season
10/24 - The Odd Couple (2015) - Season Two
10/24 - The Odd Couple (2015) - Season Three
10/31 - The Bad News Bears - The Complete Series - All 26 Episodes
11/01 - Episodes - Season 5
11/05 - Robin Williams - Comic Genius (includes Mork & Mindy)
11/06 - American Dad! - Volume 13
11/16 - Man with a Plan - Season One
11/20 - Step by Step - The Complete Third Season
11/27 - What I Like About You - The Complete Third Season
12/04 - Family Guy - Season Sixteen
12/04 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Sixth Season
12/18 - Our Cartoon President - Season One
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-24-2013, 04:54 PM   #1
ZanzibarBlue
ZanzibarBlue
Frequent Poster

Default Stryder Styarfyr

First time I saw this segment (a pleasant surprise for a loyal UM watcher). Please tell me that they caught this clown. He supposedly fell out of a boat on the Snake River in Oregon ten days before the start of his trial for sexual abuse of a minor. He made outlandish claims like he was a Scottish nobleman and in the special forces.

Morale: Never trust anyone who substitutes a "y" for an "i" anywhere else than the last letter of their name.
ZanzibarBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #2
MegtheEgg86

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanzibarBlue
First time I saw this segment (a pleasant surprise for a loyal UM watcher). Please tell me that they caught this clown. He supposedly fell out of a boat on the Snake River in Oregon ten days before the start of his trial for sexual abuse of a minor. He made outlandish claims like he was a Scottish nobleman and in the special forces.

Morale: Never trust anyone who substitutes a "y" for an "i" anywhere else than the last letter of their name.
Nope. He's still wanted by the FBI.

Go Vols!
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:17 PM   #3
Necco

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegtheEgg86
Nope. He's still wanted by the FBI.

Is it bad that I just checked out his picture to make sure he isn't everyone's favorite con man murderer, Gerhardtstrider?
Necco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:01 PM   #4
MegtheEgg86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necco
Is it bad that I just checked out his picture to make sure he isn't everyone's favorite con man murderer, Gerhardtstrider?
Hey it's worth a cross-reference!
Old 04-26-2013, 03:23 PM   #5
flytrapp
Forum Regular

WOW, I have never seen this segment! This has got to be only one of two segments that I can think of that I have never seen (the other being the River Wild segment). I just did some reading, strange that this guy has never been caught! I noticed there was a reported sighting in Canada, too! I might have to start looking at people more closely in the grocery store, just in case!
flytrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #6
boredandtired
Occasional Poster

could this be him?? (picture removed because I don't want to get sued!)

Last edited by boredandtired; 10-23-2013 at 02:16 AM.
boredandtired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:06 PM   #7
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtired
could this be him??
The two definitely have some facial similarities, chin, brow, hairline.

Where'd you find the pic?
-
-

Please sign the petition to get Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix/Hulu http://www.thepetitionsite.com/733/9...flix-and-hulu/
TracyLynnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:13 PM   #8
boredandtired
Occasional Poster

He's on my skype contacts, he's one of my cam show customers... i sent info tot he fbi about him. Saturday night I had a chat with him, trying to get to know him better. He told me was 33, lives in detroit michigan, has a wife mary who is also 33. He told me has a tattoo of japanese symbol, not quite sure what it is. I dunno for sure, but I'm hoping someone does know who he is. I don't believe he is 33....
Old 10-21-2013, 05:24 PM   #9
MegtheEgg86

Quote:
He's on my skype contacts, he's one of my cam show customers... i sent info tot he fbi about him. Saturday night I had a chat with him, trying to get to know him better. He told me was 33, lives in detroit michigan, has a wife mary who is also 33. He told me has a tattoo of japanese symbol, not quite sure what it is. I dunno for sure, but I'm hoping someone does know who he is. I don't believe he is 33....
I think there are definitely similarities, too.

Great on sending information to the FBI. It may not be him at all, but I think it's worth checking out.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:39 AM   #10
boredandtired
Occasional Poster

Thanks for your responses. if it isn't him, i'm not sure what to expect... maybe he has an accomplice/friend playing games with his photos, i dunno..
Old 10-22-2013, 01:59 AM   #11
everybodylovesrs
Forum Regular

Quote:
Thanks for your responses. if it isn't him, i'm not sure what to expect... maybe he has an accomplice/friend playing games with his photos, i dunno..
Dude on the right looks considerably older and his chin is different than the guy on the left. Online search says born in 1958. So he would be 55 now. Dude on the left does not look 55.
everybodylovesrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:05 AM   #12
boredandtired
Occasional Poster

I read online that something happened to Daniel Chafe's chin something about not being able to get a full beard, it said he had a burn mark... maybe it healed after the photo? I kind of have something like that on my chin, but it's from acne. Also the photo on the left is from a computer, I'm not sure what camera they used to take the picture of him on the right... Looks way to dark and not enough light. We don't really know if he is 55 or not, the man is a pathological liar.. just saying

article about his chin, just google "daniel clement chafe burn mark beard" cause i can't post links
Old 10-22-2013, 02:15 AM   #13
boredandtired
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by everybodylovesrs
Dude on the right looks considerably older and his chin is different than the guy on the left. Online search says born in 1958. So he would be 55 now. Dude on the left does not look 55.

I forgot to mention the dude on the left claims he smokes weed a lot..I'm not sure how old he was in that photo, i'm not sure when he took that photo on the left. He told me he didn't even know he had left his photo on his skype profile, he said he usually uses cartoons, or other things...The site where he became my customer states he created his account in 2002. I know this is a long shot but if he started using skype 10 years ago, maybe he saved the pic on the left and used it as his profile pic, couple of years ago... or this year... yeah it's a long shot!

Last edited by boredandtired; 10-22-2013 at 02:36 AM.
Old 10-22-2013, 02:39 AM   #14
everybodylovesrs
Forum Regular

Quote:
I forgot to mention the dude on the left claims he smokes weed a lot..I'm not sure how old he was in that photo, i'm not sure when he took that photo on the left. He told me he didn't even know he had left his photo on his skype profile, he said he usually uses cartoons, or other things...The site where he became my customer states he created his account in 2002. I know this is a long shot but if he started using skype 10 years ago, maybe he saved the pic on the left and used it as his profile pic, couple of years ago... or this year... yeah it's a long shot!
I guess anythings possible, but I would probably guess it's not him.

Of course I confuse Karl Malden and Richard Herd all the time
everybodylovesrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 02:09 AM   #15
boredandtired
Occasional Poster

ehh now i see him on cam... his face is not wide enough.. great.. guess the feds are gonna come after me now... but im still not completely sure 100% to say he's not him... i hate my damn brain! Funny how I got stopped by a cop today too.. that's Karma and more for me!